Power and Corruption Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the one", Lela said with a voice that did not allow for objections.

I looked in the mirror again. It could work. The piercings and tattoos were covered. It was probably the best I could get.

"I agree. You look hot, Professor."

Lela clapped her hands. "Awesome. Time for us to pick our outfits. Claudia, take the dress off. You can remain naked until it's time to leave."

Apart from having to be naked they luckily left me alone. I tried working on my project but I was just too distracted. I was almost relieved when they told me to get ready.

I put on the dress and some heels. Lela wanted me to braid my hair so I did that as well. She then put rather heavy makeup on me. Dark red lipstick, mascara and dark green eyeshadow to match the dress.

"Wow, you look great, Siz."

I had to agree with Kylie. It wasn't a look I'd normally go for but it did suit me.

She wore very short daisy dukes and a white tank top. Her hair wild and unruly as always. She liked showing off her trained body and this outfit worked well for her.

Lela of course put us both to shame. She posed for us in a light pink dress that accentuated her breast and showed a lot of her legs. She looked like a sexy doll.

"Alright, one thing before we go. Claudia, your order for today is to please Steven. However he wishes. You will not say no to him, understood?"

I nodded.

Kylie flashed me a grin. "The little pervert is finally going to get into your pants. Have fun, Professor."

The McMillan's house wasn't far from ours so Kylie suggested we walk. I wondered if she knew what would happen to my body. The plug in my ass and the swinging of the damn chains did have their usual effect on me. By the time we reached our destination my arousal was through the roof. My nipples were poking through the dress and I could feel my wetness.

I had to work really hard to appear calm and control my breathing. I would not let them make me look like a wanton slut.

The party seemed to be going well. Music, food, lots of people. Some of which I recognized.

"That's exactly what I needed", Kylie said. "Let's go and grab a drink."

Finding the bar wasn't difficult at all. It was huge and dominated the yard.

Stephanie was barkeeping. She gave us a big grin when she saw us approach.

"Ladies. You look amazing. What can I get ya?"

We ordered our drinks and made some smalltalk. It was so weird standing here with this plug in my ass and those piercings all while being surrounded by neighbors and people I knew from school.

"I told Steven you'd be coming. He didn't believe me. I think he's in the garage. He wanted to show his motorcycle off. If you go and say hi, tell him he owes me five bucks."

Lela slapped my ass. "Off you go then, have fun." She leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Remember, you will do whatever he asks."

I downed the rest of my drink and made my way over to the garage. No reason to postpone the inevitable. I just hoped he'd be happy with a blowjob and leave me alone afterwards."

Steven always had a loud voice. He was one of those guys that tended to always be dialed to eleven. So I wasn't surprised that I could hear him before I even entered the garage.

"...so yeah, my folks weren't too cool with me getting this bike but whatever. I'm making good money and they can't tell me what to do anymore."

"You're still living with them though."

"Dude, I have the whole basement for myself. Why would I leave? Besides, I pay rent."

I entered the garage and got my first look at Steven. He still had his high school athlete's figure, maybe even more muscular. His blonde hair was styled back. His skin was tanned and I could see a couple of tattoos on his arms. Perks of having a tattoo artist as a sister, I suppose.

His bike was all black. It looked fast and expensive. I didn't care one bit about motorcycles but it'd make a good ice breaker.

I walked over. "Hey Steven. Is this yours?"

He turned around and stared at me. "Claudia? Fucking hell! You came? I thought Stephanie was pulling my leg."

"Yeah, she told me to remind you that you owe her five bucks."

He laughed loud and turned to his friends. "Guys, this is Claudia. She's the girl that caused me a lot of trouble in our last year of school."

"I think you caused the trouble for yourself, Steven. Trying to secretly take pictures of me." I kept my tone friendly. Trying to make it seem like flirty banter.

He shrugged and grinned. "Can't fault a guy for trying. I got grounded for ages though. That sucked. Still, a welcome surprise to see you here. How come?"

"I visited your sister's shop." I stuck out my tongue. "She invited me and my friends."

"You got a tongue piercing? Claudia Brooks? Miss stuck up personified got a tongue piercing? Damn!"

I probably should've been offended by him calling me that but I honestly didn't much care for his opinion.

"Maybe I'm not as stuck up as you think. Wanna get a drink?" I definitely needed more alcohol to get this over with.

"Absolutely." He turned to his friends. "Sorry dudes, but Claudia is hotter than you guys. See you later." His friends laughed and high fived him.

"C'mon let's go and give my sister her money."

Steven put his arm around my waist as we made our way back to the bar. I wonder when he had gotten so cocky. He'd always been a pervert but mostly just from a distance. Staring and lewd remarks were his thing, he had never dared to touch me before.

I decided not to say anything. I had to seduce him after all. The thought alone almost made me shudder.

"Hey Siz", he yelled as we reached the bar. "2 beers, please. And here's your money." He handed her the five bucks.

"Thanks a bunch", Stephanie answered with a grin. "Would've loved to see your face when you realized Claudia was here."

He downed his bottle in one go. "Another one please. Seeing her again was quite the shock. I didn't think she'd ever talk to me again, let alone come to our party."

"Maybe she feels bad about what happened. What do you say, Claudia?"

I grabbed my beer and shrugged. "Maybe I overreacted a bit", I lied. "I did not want you to get into that much trouble. I'm sure I can make it up to you somehow."

He squeezed my ass. "I might have an idea."

"Do you now? I wonder what that could be."

He gave my ass another squeeze, his hand brushing against the plug.

"You naughty girl. Is this what I think it is?"

I knew I blushed crimson at that point. But I had to play along. So I nodded.

He grabbed the base of the plug.

"It feels massive. How big is this thing?"

"It's... huge", I answered quietly.

By now he had the whole base in his hand. He started pushing it further in and pulling it out again. He was fucking my ass with the plug. The thin dress gave him easy access.

I couldn't help moaning.

"You're quite the slut. Aren't you, Claudia?"

I nodded. He was pushing so hard that the weight on my clit started swinging. I needed to get us away from all those people.

"Is... is there anywhere where.... we would be... alone?"

He grinned. "We could go to my den. But why? It's fun out here."

The bastard, he knew that I was getting close to coming.

"Please, not here. I'll do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want? Are you sure?"

"Yes. Let's.. call it... my apology. Please..."

He let go of the plug and grabbed my hand. "Alright, slut. Come with me."

He led me to his basement and locked the door behind us. The room screamed bachelor. A pool table. A sofa and a giant TV. Movie posters and pinups lined the walls.

"Welcome to my humble abode." He sat down on his sofa. "Take your dress off."

I hesitated. Taken aback by his commanding tone.

"Don't play coy, Claudia. We both know why you came onto me like you did. I will not be denied by you again. You said you'd do what I wanted. So you either take off your dress or I will rip it off and shove you back outside."

Fucking asshole. He had me right where he wanted me. And Lela said I had to do whatever he wanted. This was going to be so embarrassing. But no way around it.

I steeled myself and let the dress fall down. Exposing my body to him.

He laughed loudly. "Nice work. Did my sister do all of this?"

I shook my head.

"Slave, huh? Whose slave are you, Claudia?"

"My roommate's and my best friends.", I answered.

"So you like to lez it out? Would've never thought you're the type. That weight on your clit looks wicked. Bet it has you horny all the time. Turn around."

I did as he asked.

"Anal slut. Nice one. Bend over and spread your ass, let's see that plug of yours."

Again I obeyed. I just had to get this over with.

"Man, that base looks insane. Do you wear it all the time?"

"Yes."

"Your ass must be ruined. Pull it out."

I pulled the plug from my ass, exposing my gaping hole to him.

"Fucking hell. I bet I could put my whole fist in there. Okay, time to get things started. Crawl over here and blow me."

I sank to my hands and knees and did as he asked. The nipple and clit chain scraping along his carpet.

The friction alone was enough to turn me on even more. My empty asshole was spasming, trying in vain to grab the missing plug it was so accustomed to.

"You know, I've fantasized about you so much but never in my wildest dreams would I have expected this."

He pulled his cock from his pants. It was long and thick. Precum glistening at the tip. "Go on. I know you want it."

I licked the length of his shaft and took it in my mouth. He groaned with pleasure and grabbed my hair. "You will swallow everything, won't you, slut?"

I nodded and continued pleasuring him. Licking and sucking as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I fought hard to keep from gagging. This was no sensual blowjob. He was fucking my mouth, plain and simple.

It didn't take long for his movements to become frantic. He pushed even deeper into my mouth and then his cock started twitching. The taste of his sperm was filling my mouth and it felt as if some was even coming out of my nostrils.

"Yes.. oh yes.... take that... you stuck up whore..."

It was all I could do to swallow and try to breathe until he finally let go of me.

He let out a content sigh. "That was a good start. Hey Claudia, look at me."

I did as he asked and before I could react he had taken a picture of me.

"Steven, no! My folks cannot get any wind of this. No pictures!"

"Relax. Those are just for me, I promise."

I did not trust him at all, but what could I do?

"Are we done?"

He laughed. "Done? Don't be silly. This was just the appetizer. I have this one day with you, and I will make the most of it."

He got up and pulled a bottle of beer out of a minifridge. "I need a minute before round two. I want you to crawl around the room until I call you back to me."

"You can't be serious!"

"Shut up and start crawling, Claudia. I haven't brought you here to have discussions."

This fucking asshole. I bit my tongue and started crawling. He knew what he was doing, that much was clear. It only took a short time until I felt like I was about to come. Wetness was running down my legs and my nipples were so hard that it hurt.

I could hear myself moaning but was unable to stop myself.

"You should see yourself, Claudia. Your asshole still hasn't closed. And your pussy is dripping on my carpet. Guess my room will smell like you for a while."

I glanced at him and realized that he was filming me. Shit, this was bad. But I had no way out. Another moan escaped my lips. I was getting close.

I took one more step, another one, then my orgasm hit me. And it hit me hard. My whole body convulsed and I fell down. Without even thinking I pushed my hand into my asshole. Anything to alleviate the empty feeling.

"Your tattoo isn't lying. You really are an anal slut. Prim and proper overachieving Claudia Brooks fisting her gaping asshole. That's just too great."

Why didn't I control myself? Fuck! I pulled my hand from my ass. Better not to say anything.

"C'mon. Get up and bend over the billiard table. Let's see if your holes are still fuckable."

This came as no surprise. It was clear that he wanted to have sex with me. I was very nervous. He'd be my first since the hole stretching started. I wondered what it'd feel like.

He came up to me and I felt his fingers enter my pussy.

"God, you're so loose." He withdrew his hand and pushed his cock into me instead.

"I can barely feel anything. Try to squeeze my cock, Claudia."

"I can't." How could I? The muscles down there did not seem to work anymore. I felt his cock inside me but it was nothing compared to the dildos I had been forced to use.

He pulled his cock out and pushed it into my asshole instead.

"Fucking hell, this hole is even worse." He smacked my ass, hard. "Squeeze it, you fucking slut."

I shook my hand. "I can't Steven. It doesn't work."

By now tears were running down my face and I quickly wiped them away. This was so fucking humiliating. I barely felt his cock. I had suspected that my holes had been ruined but to experience it like this was crushing. Would I ever be able to be with a guy again?

No, it didn't matter now. I had to push those thoughts from my mind. Those were problems for another time. I had to take the initiative here and try to get this over with.

"Do you want me to blow you again?"

He pulled his cock out and grabbed something from the table.

"Maybe later. Let's see if we can get your ass a little tighter."

Then he pushed a billiard ball into my pussy.

"Steven! What..."

"Shut up. I've been dreaming about fucking you for so long. Maybe if I fill this gaping cunt of yours it'll work."

He pushed another billiard ball into me, and another one. And a fourth.

Then his cock slid into my ass once more. Again, I could barely feel anything.

"Damn, Claudia. You really are ruined. There's no way any guy will ever be able to fuck you and feel pleasure."

He pointed to the couch. "Lay on there and hand your head over the edge. At last there's one hole that's still fuckable."

"Steven, please. Can I take the balls out?"

"Just stand up, your sloppy cunt won't be able to hold them in anyways."

He was right. I took a few steps and felt the balls slide out of me. They hid the floor with a couple of soft thuds. There was nothing I could do about it and I hated it. I've never before felt this humiliated.

"Just get this over with, Claudia", I whispered to myself. "You can do this."

I assumed the position on the sofa and Steven wasted no time. He pushed his cock into my mouth and began fucking my throat. His balls slapped against my face and I fought hard to remain calm.

"Fucking slut", he muttered. "Take my cock you dirty whore."

The sounds of his panting and my gagging filled the room. A few times I felt as though I had to throw up but I managed to breath through it.

Steven did not seem to care for my discomfort at all. He fucked my face faster and harder and soon I could feel him tense up. He pushed his cock deep into my throat and came with a loud groan.

I could not breathe at all and swallowed frantically, trying in vain to push him off me. Just when I felt that I was going to black out he stepped away from me.

"Ahh, I needed that." He grabbed another beer.

I got up. My face was a mess. "Do you have a bathroom down here?"

He pointed to a door. "Freshen up and get lost. I wanted to fuck you so badly, but let's be honest, you're worthless now. Oh, and don't forget your plug. Surely you don't want to risk an accident."

Fucking prick. I bit my tongue, picked up the plug and went to freshen up. It took a while but I was confident that I could leave without anyone suspecting what had happened.

A little later I was out of Stevens den and back in the garden. The party was still going strong. The girls were nowhere to be seen so I decided to return to my parent's house. They told me I had to satisfy Steven and I did. No need for me to stay any longer.

The house was deserted when I returned. Clearly, they were still partying hard. I was about to shower when I noticed Lela's phone lying on the table. She must've forgotten it. This was a chance I could not waste. Maybe she had spoken to Hanna and I could learn more about her thoughts about me.

I grabbed the phone and unlocked it. Lela always used the date of her breast augmentation as her passcode.

Quickly, I opened the messenger and checked her conversation with Hanna. I went back to the day I ran from them.

Lela: "Did you see her message? Claudia is gone. Didn't expect her to react that strongly?"

Hanna: "She'll come around. Ultimately, this is what she wants. She wants to be a slut. Give her time."

Lela: "I bet she's with her parents. Let's go there and show her that she cannot run from us."

Hanna: "Nah, why bother. She'll come back eventually."

Hanna being this laid back about me running surprised me. This had to be a good sign. I continued reading. Lela wrote again a bit later.

Lela: "She hasn't contacted us yet, or answered any message. She cannot treat us like that."

Hanna: "Don't worry so much, Lela. Claudia sometimes has a hard time accepting who she really is. Give her a few days and she will be back."

Lela: "Since when are you so laid back about her?"

Hanna: "I didn't want to tell anyone yet, but I guess you deserve to know. I've been accepted at an art school in France. I'll leave after the end of the semester. Just learned about it a few days ago."

Lela: "Wow, congratulations. So you're not interested in Claudia anymore?"

Hanna: "No. Not really. It was fun to have a slave and I'll never forget it but my art was always my number one passion. I guess I can find someone else to worship me eventually."

Lela: "I'm going to visit Claudia's parents. I cannot let this slide."

Hanna: "I knew you would. Have fun!"

Wow, so Hanna was leaving? I did not see this coming! And she pretty much admitted that she'd let me go. This was just the final piece I needed for my project.

Lela continued writing with Hanna while on the way here:

Lela: "So, what are your plans for Claudia? Now that you're about to leave?"

Hanna: "I thought about that. I will end it with a bang. Give her what she really desires."

Lela: "That sounds mysterious. Come on, tell me more."

Hanna: "On the day I leave I will distribute all pictures and videos of her. They'll be all over campus and all over the internet. Whenever someone searches her name, this will be the first thing they find."

Lela: "Wow, you're evil."

Hanna: "Far from it. I'm doing this for her benefit. This way, she will not be able to hide her true self anymore. Everyone will know that she's a slut and that way she will finally be able to live like one."

I couldn't believe what I had just read. I was fucked. Plain and simple. I always knew that my project was risky but I was so certain that it would work, certain that I was right.

And now? What could I do? Hanna was about to ruin my life and not only that, she'd ruin my parent's lives in the process.

Could I reason with her? Bribe her? But then they'd know that I read their messages and knowing Lela she would do something equally as bad as punishment. Besides, I did not have much money anyways. Fuck!

God, my hands were shaking. I needed to think of something. Anything.... Come on, Claudia, deep breath, concentrate...

I realized there and then that my project had failed. Catastrophically so. And I needed help. There was only one person I could go to even if it would be insanely embarrassing. I needed Professor Logan's help. I would have to tell her everything.

Surely, she'd find a way to help me. Who else could?

Should I wait for tomorrow and return together with Lela? No, this couldn't wait. Every second increased the risk of Hanna doing something stupid. She was never the most patient person. I wouldn't put it past her to expose me before the end of the semester. Just so that she could witness the fallout.