Tales from Earth 69: Supergirl

Story Info
Lena & Alex inherit cocks and fuck pets Kara & Sam.
7.7k words
4.49
21.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales from Earth 69: Supergirl

Summary: Lena & Alex inherit cocks and fuck pets Kara & Sam.

Note 1: This is dedicated to MTL17 who requested the fantasy.

Note 2: This is a sexual parody of Supergirl... more the television show than any comic.

PROLOGUE:

This story takes place after the multidimensional crisis that combined all the various superhero worlds into the same earth. (Very few humans know of this cataclysmic event, since all the superheroes and their closest associates are keeping it very much under wraps, hoping that what you don't know won't harm you. They may be right.)

During this future time, the spectrum of romantic and sexual relationships between people has become quite different from that of today, since on this progressive earth, the restrictive morés of today have been left far behind. Or in other words, all the 'Thou Shalt Nots' of today have been replaced by only a single prohibition stating, 'Thou Shalt Do No Harm', where all forms of sexual repression are seen as harmful, and all non-injurious consensual sexual practices, including most forms of BDSM play, are not. Thus in this enlightened world, all adults are encouraged to explore their true inner sexuality whatever that might be... and so for instance, same sex relationships abound.

Upon this consolidated Earth, the married couple Sam and Alex shared an intimate relationship, and Kara and Lena shared a particularly sexually charged relationship.

In this universe Sam could finally be her true sexual self, the natural ass submissive she loved being whenever Alex gaped her asshole, which was nightly, which gave her earth-shattering anally fueled orgasms each and every time.

In this universe Kara was also sexually submissive, the polar opposite of the role she felt required to portray as a superhero; loving to be anally destroyed daily... something Lena loved doing for her, receiving a major adrenaline rush every time she topped and gaped the cute, sweet girl dwelling behind her public superhero persona.

In the wake of this multidimensional crisis, almost nobody could remember their world being any different than the one it had changed into so abruptly, but thankfully for our protagonists, Martian Manhunter had taken the trouble to restore Supergirl and her sister's memories.

When Alex received her memories back, she insisted J'ohn do the same for Sam...her now pregnant wife. Luckily, Alex retained the eight-inch cock she'd possessed on her former Earth... a cock Sam couldn't get enough of, in all three of her holes... most especially her asshole.

Although Alex loved Sam's insatiable sexual appetite, she was struggling a bit with her constant obsession over her new wife only wanting to take it in the ass... the only place she would allow her to stick it in since discovering she was pregnant. Alex certainly loved fucking her wife in the asshole... loved gaping it wide... but she was worried their intimacy was fading due to her recurring manlike dominance over her.

That was what was on Alex's mind when she went to meet Kara for lunch one day, although she knew she couldn't possibly discuss this problem with her sister... or reveal she had an eight-inch cock... or tell her how much she got off on fucking Sam's ass, unloading two or three loads each night deep into Sam's backdoor... each time making Sam erupt as well.

.....

Kara wasn't in her office, so Alex went along to Lena's office, assuming she'd be there. The two, just like Sam and Alex, had been inseparable since the crisis. Alex was thrilled her sister too had come out as a lesbian and had finally found love in her life... the pressure of being a superhero having always hampered her from finding true love... and even from getting a good pounding.

What Alex wasn't expecting in a million years was to walk in the office to see her sister on all fours, being roughly sodomized by Lena.

"Oh yes, please fuck my asshole Lena, gape my butthole wide with your huge cock!" Kara moaned, wearing a white blouse, a plaid skirt and ripped pantyhose, as she bounced back to meet the deep thrusts of the sexy Lena, who was dressed only in a black garter belt and stockings. Kara had discovered during the crisis she loved nothing better than getting ass fucked by Lena's surprisingly very real big cock. No man had ever understood that behind her strong exterior and superhero persona, she was a natural submissive who loved to please... and once Lena had introduced her to the glorious pleasures of anal sex, Kara couldn't get enough of Lena's cock reaming her asshole.

"Kara!" Alex gasped, even as her cock throbbed at witnessing her sister being ass fucked just the way she herself preferred fucking an ass... hard and deep. Being a Kryptonian like Kara, Sam's ass always returned to virgin-like tightness within a few minutes after an orgasm-filled ass reaming, and she realized during this surreal moment that her sister's ass likely would do so as well.

Kara's eyes went wide as she looked back to see her sister staring at her in shock. "Lena! Stop! It's my sister!" she cried out.

"No way I'm stopping for you or your sister, slut," Lena refused, slapping Supergirl's ass, while she too looked over to the superhero's cute sister... in her case giving the look of a predator. Alex's nature seemed more top than bottom, but Lena figured given the right opportunity, she could have her too bent over and taking her cock... she echoed Alex's thought about Sam by wondering if it was just Kara's Kryptonian body and ass that always returned so quickly to virgin tightness, or if it happened with humans as well.

Kara, humiliated to be caught performing such a taboo naughty act, wanted Lena to stop; yet her submissive nature, plus the pleasure she was receiving from the cock buried deep inside her asshole, and the anal orgasm that had been accelerating at an expedited rate consumed her, so she didn't resist as Lena continued reaming her, but she simply moaned, "I'm sorry, Alex."

"Would you like a good ass fucking too?" Lena offered arrogantly, looking directly at Alex with a look telling her she'd find it fun to bang both sisters.

"No, I need to go," Alex said, knowing she needed to leave right now, as her cock was inexplicably hard at what she was witnessing, and in contrast to Lena's abrasive attitude, her naked body was amazing. So if anyone should be fucking someone, it should be Alex putting that bitch in her place.

"Your loss," Lena shrugged, as she really began drilling Supergirl's ass and added, Alex still within earshot, "Tell me how much you love being my ass slut, Superslut."

"Oh Lena, I love being your anal-taking bimbo ass slut," Kara moaned, her orgasm growing even faster as she really took the cock into her butthole... for some inexplicable reason, the humiliation of her sister catching her in the act, adding to the euphoria inside her.

"Come from getting your asshole reamed," Lena ordered, knowing Supergirl got off the hardest when ordered to come, and from being talked nasty to.

"Oh yes, ream my asshole, shoot your load up my butthole with that big fat fucking cock," Supergirl moaned, having no shame at all when a cock was buried in her backdoor, especially when her orgasm was imminent.

"I bet your sister is as much an ass slut as you are," Lena said, not having a clue if that was remotely true, since in truth Alex was commonly quite reserved and boring, but she liked the nasty idea of ass banging two sister sluts.

"No, I don't think so," Kara denied as her orgasm erupted through her.

"Shit, you love the idea of my ass drilling your sister," Lena accused.

"No," Kara argued weakly, even though her orgasm launching itself the moment the idea was mentioned made her appear approving of it, and even though her orgasm had already been on the brink when the idea was spoken. After all, she received intense pleasure from being fucked in the ass, pleasure easily a hundred times more intense than the rare times Lena instead drilled her pussy. Lena had warned her she intended to knock up the super slut some day and oddly, Kara kind of liked the idea. She really loved how happy her sister was to have a baby on the way, and how since her pregnancy, Sam always appeared radiant.

"Oh, I bet you'd love to see me ass fuck your sister," Lena said, her own orgasm close, as she envisioned swapping her dick back and forth between the two sisters.

"Oh, God," Kara moaned, her orgasm coursing through her like wildfire, just like every anal orgasm did. Truth was, it was the only way she really came. Before banging Lena, or rather vise versa, she'd never had an orgasm from any sort of sex... but immediately following her first deep anal pounding, the invisible barrier between her and orgasmic pleasure was shattered, and she'd been enjoying at least daily orgasms ever since... all thanks to deep, hard, ass fuckings from Lena's big, fat cock... which being attached to Lena's otherwise perfectly feminine body, was exhilarating.

"Fuck," Lena grunted, as she deposited her second load of the day into Kara's asshole.

"Yesssss, fill me with cum," Kara moaned, loving her anal erogenous zone being filled with hot seed.

"You're such a total anal cum slut," Lena said, loving how, even over the course of years, her brother Lex could never come up with a way to break Supergirl or even to come out on top of whatever their current battle was, and yet Lena could bring her to heel with just a snap of her fingers... which she did now.

Supergirl had been trained that a single snap of Lena's fingers was a signal for her to get on her knees and suck her cock, and two snaps meant to bend over and offer up her asshole for pillaging.

Kara quickly hopped off the desk, dropped before Lena's glistening cock, and not at all fazed by ass to mouth, took the nine-inch cock eagerly in her mouth, easily deep throating the entire cock... still with cum oozing out of her well-gaped ass.

"I wonder if your sister can devour all nine of my inches as well," Lena mused, since she was very, very intrigued by the possibility of turning Kara's boring sister into a nymphomaniac, cock-sucking, anal-taking submissive.

"Shit, how am I ever going to explain this to her?" Kara also mused but with far more angst, as her orgasm faded away and reality came flooding back... her upright sister had just witnessed her being sodomized!

"The truth is always the best explanation," Lena philosophised, which coming from her sounded odd.

"I guess," Kara said, as she felt her anal exit cum portal shrinking back to its usual virginal tightness.

"You two are super close, and there's no way you can hide from her that you're my anal fuck slut."

"You have such a winning way with words," Kara said sarcastically, as she looked around for her bra and blouse.

"You love my nasty talk," Lena said as she pulled her pantyhose up to tuck her cock away for the time being.

"I do love it in the heat of the moment," Kara admitted, although during the times she was rational she couldn't understand why it sent her so fucking wild when she wasn't. She was prim and proper by nature... normally she was supposed to be strong and invulnerable to every conceivable threat except kryptonite... yet Lena's cock had become her kryptonite. Not only did she crave having it, but her superpowers faded almost to nonexistence when it was made available to her.

Lena shrugged, "I'm not saying I need another Danvers slut, I'm just saying fucking her ass could be fun."

"I need to go and meet with her right away," Kara said, unable to find her bra, which was unusual with her Xray vision, but she put her blouse on anyway, although worried her dark, hard nipples might be seen through the white blouse.

"Let me know how it goes," Lena said, in fact quite curious.

"I will," Kara said, feeling completely stressed about what Alex had seen, and how she could ever look her in the eye ever again. She was unaware that just like Lena, Alex had been gifted a surprise cock during the crisis, and that Sam was actually carrying her child by blood... and Kara also hadn't mentioned to her sister that Lena was the recipient of that gift.

"I know you will," she agreed, knowing Kara couldn't lie to her... she hadn't been much good at it before the crisis, but Kara was now a completely open book whenever Lena wielded her big cock.

Kara headed out and texted her sister: We need to talk.

Alex was standing outside the building, getting some fresh air and processing what she'd witnessed. She texted back: I'm just outside.

Kara gave a sigh of relief, and then also exhaled a huge rush of concern, as she wondered whether she'd be able to come up with anything useful to say to her sister. Her gigantic (but not compared to other recent ones) orgasm had completed its 'Pulses of Pleasure' journey through her (a neat slogan for a specialty amusement park), so she was now thinking straight, but she still hadn't a clue about what to say.

Alex had similar concerns. She'd been shocked to see her sister bent over begging to be ass fucked like that... Kara had always apparently been her polar sexual opposite. While Alex was undoubtedly a top, Kara was obviously a bottom. Which could be very surprising, unless one was familiar with the typical psychology of bottoms.

Kara forced herself outside and sheepishly went over to her sister saying, "Hey."

"Hey," Alex said back, just as sheepishly.

"Can we go somewhere for lunch... and to talk?" Kara asked, still feeling ashamed of herself for Alex catching her being not only sexually dominated, but humiliated as well as for being unable to assert any control at all, even during that key moment when she'd been caught in the act. (She could hardly say Lena had been caught at doing anything, since all she saw the surprise witness as was an opportunity for her to spread her topping wings even wider.

Hoping to ease this tense and awkward situation with some humor, she joked, "Yeah, I imagine after all that exercise you're famished."

"Alex!" Kara gasped, but then laughed.

"Just saying," she shrugged. "It looked like an excellent workout, especially for your glutes and abs."

"Oh my God," Kara said, shaking her head at her sister's surprising quips, unsure whether to take them as support or sarcasm.

"I believe I heard you scream those very words," Alex continued her stand up comedy, enjoying the shocked look on her sister's face, and thinking this might be a perfect occasion to have a real conversation with her sister about sex... something they'd never really done.

"What's gotten into you?" Kara demanded, as they crossed the street to the restaurant.

"Not the same as what's gotten into you," Alex continued her unwelcome repartee.

"I'm not saying anything else to you ever again," Kara snitted.

"I'm sorry," Alex said, "you just keep setting yourself up."

"At least you're still talking to me after what you saw," Kara said, surprised and relieved.

"Why wouldn't I talk to you?"

"I don't know."

"You were having sex," Alex said. "I too have sex."

"Not like that," Kara said, as they walked into the restaurant.

"Oh, you'd be surprised," Alex hinted, as a hostess led them to a table.

Once seated, Kara asked, very curious, "What would I be surprised about?"

"I'm a lesbian," Alex pointed out.

"I already know that," Kara said. "And you know I've always been happy about it."

Alex asked obliquely, "Do you come harder from anal than vaginal penetration?"

Kara gasped, "What?"

"Well, it was obvious Lena was pounding your backdoor," Alex said. "I was just curious if you can come better that way."

"Are we really having this conversation?" Kara asked, rather flummoxed, as the waitress arrived and took their orders.

"Why not?" Alex shrugged. "We're both adults. We're both sexual beings. And we both apparently like anal sex."

"You... you like anal sex too?" Kara asked, this news yet another surprise.

"Yes, except I like being the one doing the anal topping," Alex revealed.

"Oh," Kara said, trying to process this surprising information.

"Sam is only able to come from taking it in the ass," Alex revealed. "Is it the same for you?"

"Yeah, mostly," Kara said, not feeling up to making eye contact with her sister.

"Sis," Alex said, "there's nothing for you to be ashamed of. In my experience, anal sex is the ultimate sexual phenomenon."

"I can't believe you're a top," Kara said.

"And yet I am. Does Lena have a real cock?" Alex asked, having noticed the absence of a strap-on's strap during that brief period she'd witnessed her sister being sodomized.

"Yes, she does," Kara said, looking up in surprise. "But how could you have known that?"

"I'm guessing she too received it during the crisis," Alex said.

"Too?" Kara said, even though it was becoming obvious her sister had a penis.

"Yeah, I now have eight inches of living meat," Alex said, proud of her large cock.

"Lena's is nine," Kara said, and then regretted sharing that.

"Figures, the overachiever."

"It doesn't matter."

"Does your ass return to being incredibly tight shortly after your orgasm?" Alex asked, trying to learn whether that trait of Sam's was a Kryptonian thing.

"Yeah," Kara nodded "Every time Lena invades it is like the very first time."

"Interesting," Alex said. She then asked, "Are you always the bottom?"

"Bottom?" Kara didn't know the term; surprising since she knew the term top.

"Are you always the one who takes the cock in her ass?" Alex rephrased bluntly, loving this opportunity to be so brazen with her sister.

"Alex!" Kara gasped again.

"What?" she shrugged. "I've wanted to talk to someone about my sex life and my wife's obsession with anal sex, and now finally I can... with my sister and bestie."

"I'm relieved you still see me that way, sis. So is Sam always the one who takes it in the ass?" Kara asked, figuring she may as well go along with it, and she too was feeling a bit liberated by the chance to be so blunt.

"Yeah, and she only wants it in the ass," Alex said. "Which is cool, since there's nothing hotter than the sight of her gaped asshole."

"That's what Lena says about mine."

"It's true," Alex continued. "It's just so fucking hot, and so is listening to Sam's moans while I'm really reaming her ass."

"I can't believe we're having this obscene conversation," Kara said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Hey, from what I saw, it looks like you really love it in your ass," Alex said. "I've never heard you swear even once in your life before today."

"I don't know what gets into me," Kara said. "Once Lena takes control and begins.... umm..."

"...fucking your ass," Alex finished for her, knowing Kara was still struggling with letting go of her ironclad proper demeanor... especially in front of an only sister who'd been very close to her since puberty.

"Yes, it's called fucking my ass," Kara agreed, shaking her head, then adding, figuring why not, "Lena prefers to call it an asshole."

"That's certainly hotter," Alex nodded. "And obviously you get turned on from obeying her and being called names."

"I hate that you know that," Kara said.

"I think my knowing makes you so much more real."

"It does?"

"Yeah, you've always needed to be this hero, this prim and proper girl constantly in the public eye, but behind the scenes, you should be able to explore your sexuality and enjoy all the pleasures of the body, just like anyone else."

"I guess so," Kara said as the food arrived.

"I'm serious, Kara," Alex said, wanting to be a good, supportive, sister, "Many people never get to explore their true sexuality, or what people consider deep taboos... and now you finally have the chance."