Power Couple Ch. 01

Story Info
Power girl is cursed, and her sidekick helps her cope.
10.2k words
4.78
11.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. NEW THING!!!

Heeeeyyy guuuyyyss, I know that everyone is kind of suffering from superhero burnout lately after all the superhero movies......buuuut what about superhero futa porn? :3

Let's tackle the wonderful world of DC with a beautiful blonde babe, Power Girl! With her newest recruited side kick, out precious little femboy with a nice tushy for fucking! ^^ When a fight with the villainess Circe goes awry, a side effect from a blast gives Kara a...big problem downstairs that only her sidekick can solve!

I hope you all enjoy!

The Following Contains: Super hero girl cock in super side kick booty!

Enjoy it!

*****

They say that you should never meet your heroes. That they can never live up to the expectations you have in your head. Putting them on a pedestal that they could never actually climb the steps of and be everything you want them to be.

Well...Kelsey says, to whoever actually thought up that phrase? Screw you.

Because in this world, meeting your heroes isn't an easy task considering how full of them the world is. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, all of the heroes of legend, saving the world and many others just like it. The Justice League.

And this was his chance to finally become a part of it! Plus, not only was he initiated into the future warriors program, but...he got assigned to one of the most beautiful women in this world and any more. Who just so happened to be...his hero.

Power Girl.

The tall, blonde, busty wonder. Even now she sits beside him, staring out the window and gazing up at the moon and stars. Her white uniform, clinging to her body like a second skin, the gold medallion glinting in the pure white light. Red cape strewn over her shoulder, and the blue boots coming up to mid calve, showing off her long, sexy legs of her 5'7 form. So strong, gorgeous and powerful. Kelsey was the luckiest boy in the world. Her short blonde hair drifting in the breeze, and the blue eyes of Zor-L he wished more than anything to drink in right now...

He was totally fan boying.

The Future Warriors program enrolled many meta-humans into a system developed by the Justice League, headed by the best of the best. And Kelsey just so happened to be a meta-human. Well...sort of. He had above average intelligence, nothing like some of the minds of the league but he was a genius in the making he liked to say. Developing technology originally that he wanted to provide for the Justice league and supplement them. Namely, his fanboy crush Power Girl.

But when the program surfaced, he decided to use the work on himself. Attempting some experiments and nanotechnology to give him special powers. Using samples of his DNA and mixing it with the nanites to try and get a reaction. The nanites were able to stretch his samples out and elongate them, making Kelsey believe he might have an effect similar to Plastic Man's on hand.

However, while this seemed like it under a microscope, it didn't have the same effect on his body as a whole.

While testing, he showed incredible signs of flexibility, his body much lither and more bendy then before. His nanites enhancing his contortion abilities, making his flesh more malleable, able to stretch even which helped prevent injury but didn't grant him the powers he wanted. Like he said, a genius in the making, but not a genius right now.

Thankfully, the Gods above took pity on him and saw there was potential in his devices and his tech. So he still managed to get accepted in!

Originally, he was planning on just catching a glimpse of the gorgeous Kryptonian. However, when he was assigned her as his mentor, it felt like the clouds opened up and the sun shined it's blessings upon Kelsey. The first time he met her, shaking her gloved hand, he wanted to dissolve into mush. He could've died happy right there.

But there was more to be done, and so here they sit, in their Watchtower for the evening, on his first patrol with Power Girl.

"So Kelsey?" She spoke amid the quiet of the evening, her womanly voice like silky smooth fabric along his ears. "You think we're gonna kick some bad guy butt tonight?" Finally glancing over at him, the young nerdy boy sitting cross legged on the floor while she remained in her chair.

He blinked up at her as if he was deep in thought a moment ago and shook his head, "U...Um...hehe, well maybe not on our first night together?" His dark hair almost as long as her own, and his glasses serving as part of his purple mask. His costume was still in the rookie stages, very obviously, the 5'5 boy tucked into a slim array of tight purple and blue. It looked similar to spandex but was apparently a material of his own design, similar to the strength of aramid fibers but paper thin, flexible and just as tough. He claimed to have powers but it mainly came off as him just looking like an extra good gymnast.

It was his taste in tech that garnered the eyes of the League, he was good at it. Not hero good yet, but with the right amount of nurturing that baby mind could grow into something capable of really propelling them forward. This potential was recognized and thus here they were, only Power Girl was the one stuck with the mega nerd who paaaainfully obviously had a crush on her.

She didn't mind too much, it was just so obvious from the puppy dog eyes, the nervous nature when she got close. And Kara didn't know exactly how to react to it, obviously she couldn't encourage it, the boy was only eighteen! And she'd get in trouble with the League if she was caught flirting with her pupil. She was supposed to mentor him in the art of surveying and overwatch tonight. Not mentor him in the arts of a crush.

Granted he wasn't bad to look at, his nerdiness was adorable, you'd think he'd develop some high tech contact lenses. But nope, glasses stay with the costume.

And he didn't have a 'Hero' name yet, hence why she just called him by his normal name, Kelsey. Only after he passed the trials of Future Warriors would he get his name. And it was up to her to decide whether or not he fit the bill. He was gonna need to prove to her in the coming days that he could handle all she had to throw at him.

"Well, maybe we'll get lucky." She replied with a smirk. "Think you can handle a little action with me?"

"What?" Kelsey replied with a little bit of a tremble in his voice. Glancing up again at Kara as she pushed off the side of the watchtower and took a couple steps closer to him. His brain seeming to be unable to translate what she said without construing it into some kind of perverted mess. Thankfully though after a few seconds of processing, he shook his head, "Oh! Um...well, as long as I have you with me I won't be afraid of anything." He said back, quickly trying to get to his feet so he could stand face to face with her.

Only he grabbed the very edge of the chair beside him and the leverage caused it to tip. Sending it crashing down sideways onto the floor and him with it, in a rather loud and clumsy tumble. He spastically scrambled on the ground to recover and quickly got to his feet, brushing himself off muttering that he was okay. Standing before a wide eyed, and amused Power Girl, with an obviously trying not to laugh smile on her lips.

So not only had she got assigned someone who had a blatant crush on her, but he was also a bit of a clumsy bumble butt. "...You okay?" She asked comedically.

"Mhm, mhm." He nodded his head repeatedly, lips sealed in a thin line now. And pink blush on his cheeks.

Kara wasn't gonna lie, this was cute. Maybe a bit Magoo, but still very cute. "Kelsey, you don't have to be nervous around me. We're a team now okay? And I know that this is your first rodeo, so it's probably not gonna be flawless, I screwed up a bunch when I first started out. You have no idea how much whiplash applies to citizens when it comes to snatching them mid-flight." She joked, trying to lighten the mood a little and loosen him up. It seemed to work as Kelsey's own tight lips seemed to soften at that and pull into his own little adorkable smile. "Okay so, like you said, first night, nothings probably gonna happen, but I just want you to know that-" However before she was able to finish that sentence, suddenly Kara's head perked up, and she turned it slightly to the side, directing her ear over the edge of the Watchtower.

"Powergirl?" Kelsey questioned after a moment, only to be stopped as she lifted a finger to shush him.

There was a pause, "Something's in the Museum." She stated and glanced to Kelsey, "Stay here." Then suddenly hopped up and out of the watchtower and sped off downwards, flying as quickly as she could to the building below that they were supposed to be watching over, leaving behind a stunned Kelsey in her wake.

He blinked, "Wha-? What?" Looking back over the edge from where she zipped off, only catching the feintest glimpse of her red cape as she disappeared into the museum. "But...but..." He glanced back and forth, unsure of what to do, worried now that he was just sidelined by his hero who would do all the butt kicking without him and he wouldn't get to-

Suddenly she was right back in front of his face, "Hey! Back."

"WAH!" He shrieked as she popped up in front of him so fast that he reeled backwards falling onto his butt again.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I forget you're still new at this." She flew over the edge of the tower and back inside it to offer him a hand up. He gladly took it, even though his heart rate was definitely still up there. "But it looks like we're getting lucky tonight! You ready to catch your first big baddy?"

Again, Kelsey kind of locked up on the first part of what she said, but eventually managed to grasp what she was getting at. "My first baddy?"

She nodded her head, "Mhm, Circe's in there, I recognize the magic. She's already turned a lot of the guards into animals, which is fine we can reverse it, but I'm gonna need your help in taking her out." She reached into her cape, apparently since her outfit had no pants, her pockets were concealed in her cape. "Her magic is one of the things that can have an effect on me, so I'm gonna need you to bring her little magic protection down before I can go in and grab her." Producing a small device in the shape of a circle, it was mechanical and barely larger than a marble. Kelsey looked down at it and flashed back to the little study seminars the Future Warriors had to go through, and he recognized this device as a magic inhibitor. She held a small handful of them, quite similar in appearance to a palm full of ball bearings. "Okay, these can work in your little gun things right?" She asked. Kelsey nodded quickly, he had an array of weapons on him, most of which were his own design, and all tucked into various spots in his costume, belt, boots, back etc. "Okay good, you're gonna load these into them, and I'm gonna go in there and distract her, she's no doubt after the Artemis Coin. So we gotta get her before she gets a hold of it."

More nodding from Kelsey, "Okay, okay I can do that."

Kara leaned down and put her hands on his shoulders, "I didn't think we'd catch a big name baddie tonight Kels, and I'm super ready to. We can brag about being the only ones to get a score." She seemed super excited about this, and her excitement transmitted to Kelsey instantly.

This was his chance to impress her! To show that he could work with her and the rest of the Justice League! So he gratefully grabbed the inhibitors and with Powergirls hands on his shoulders, they started to levitate, as she lifted the both of them out of the Watchtower, and started to float back down. Her golden locks in the glowing moonlight, and her crystal blue orbs glistening in the moment of them flying together.

This was the greatest day of Kelsey's life. The opportunity of a lifetime, again! He was lucky enough to just get accepted into the program with the Justice League. Then getting paired with his crush and his hero. And now, getting to actually fight crime with her?? The Lord above had to have been smiling down upon him these last few weeks, because everything was going right.

All that was left was for her to fall head over heels in love with him.

Inside the Museum:

High heels clicked on the polished floor, a long green cloak dragging in a wisp of grace behind her. Long legs leading up to the Witch's outfit, it showed off every inch of her limbs up until the crotch where it then pulled over her torso like a one piece swimsuit. The collar on her cloak popped up around her neck, and her black hair lifted into a high hanging ponytail. The jewel on her chest glowing as her fingers twirled towards the ground. Green dancing energy swirling around her digits with her spells.

"Far...too...easy..." Her sultry voice sang out of her lips, passing by the animals on the ground around her. Security guards who thought they could stop her, some would argue that killing them would be a worse fate, but Circe knew that to be a lie. Watching them bumble about in their new forms was just too much of a laugh for her to not do. But she couldn't dawdle about and enjoy her handywork, one of those pesky Justice League fools would surely catch wind of this soon, and she had a coin to collect.

She began to walk ahead, heading up the sandy colored steps to the altar above. The Artemis coin sat upon a bed of velvet, contained underneath a glass case. And watching off to the side, was Kara and Kelsey. Power Girl eyeing the villains path up to the coin, she knew that her magic could actually effect her should she be hit. So she'd have to do this with a little bit of help.

"Okay Kelsey, here's the plan..." She began, pulling the boy in close.

Unfortunately, being huddled so tightly behind her, so close he could smell her perfume. And see the reflection in her baby blue eyes. Not all of her words stuck, getting lost in the moment of just looking at her, he wasn't even paying attention to the animal people on the ground. Just enraptured with her beauty, blinking out of it after a moment though. He managed to catch most of the plan, she would distract her, and when he got the chance, he'd shoot her with his paralyzing ray from one of his gadgets.

That way Kara could safely swoop in and grab her up! "Okay, ready for this?" She asked. Kelsey nodding his head eagerly, ready to impress his crush. "Awesome, on my signal!" Leaving him off with, she hurried around the corner, her cape whisking by Kelsey. He leaned into it almost like it as her hand caressing his face. It was probably unhealthy how much Kelsey liked her, but he couldn't help it! When you meet your hero, and find out they're everything that you imagined, it's hard to not fall for them.

He was picturing his first kiss with her for a moment when he suddenly realized... "Wait...what was the signal?"

Circe stepped up, one stone stair at a time, a confident smile on her face, the artifact was in her sight. And as she reached out to lift the glass case away and snatch her prize, "If you need a quarter so bad I could probably spare some change?" She stopped short where she stood and whipped around, her black hair swishing with the force of her turn. Eyes landing upon the red, white and blue clad woman. She brushed her blonde locks over her ear and smirked. "Or are you in need of a Chucky Cheese token instead? I might still be able to swing something?"

"Damn league..." She growled up at the golden haired hero above her. "Why couldn't you just remain in your fancy tower for one night?"

Kara shrugged, "Sorry Circe, it's my job to crash your party." Suddenly Circe hurled a bolt of green energy at her, to which Kara dodged over to the side. Dodging in the speed of a blur, Circe then quickly surrounded herself in a protective bubble to shield her from Power Girl just swooping in and grabbing her. Why she hadn't done that when she wasn't looking, Circe didn't know, but she was counting her lucky stars she had the opportunity to fight back.

"The coin is mine hero..." She snarled, hurling another energy bolt up at her, once again Kara dodged to the side. Avoiding blast after consecutive blast, a cocky smile on her face the whole time. All the while Kelsey was on the ground, watching her do what she did best, heart eyes virtually the whole time.

The magic energy was easy enough to dodge if not no less threatening. And not being able to pass through that field herself, she figured it as time to let her friend have time to shine. Hence why she didn't bum rush Circe in the first place. She whirled around towards the coin, so that Circe's back was towards Kelsey. "Come on Circe, 'show me what you got!'" She called out, the words 'show me what you got,' being the signal that she gave to Kelsey for him to hop out and take the shot!

..........he's not taking the shot?

Kara raised her brow and glanced over to the statue, looking at him expectantly. Which after a moment was enough for him to snap out of his haze. "Oh crap!" He whispered to himself, realizing he botched the signal attempt, and hurriedly tried to rush out of hiding!

However a stray pig just happened to screech loudly as Kelsey accidentally kicked it in his hurry to come out of his hiding spot. Tripping over the human turned animal and falling face first on the floor, sliding to an embarrassing stop out in the middle of the walkway. His paralyzing ray gun falling out of his hands and clattering off to the side.

The noise caused Circe to whirl her head around and see the bumbling boy behind her. And she couldn't stop herself from letting out a chuckle. "Ha! Is that your brilliant plan? Your way to capture me? A boy who can't stand up straight?" She glanced back at Kara who looked both concerned and a little embarrassed for him. Maybe it wasn't the smartest of ideas to let him have such an important role in capturing Circe, especially with how inexperienced he was. That one was on her, but before she could do anything, Circe continued, "Well then, if he's supposed to be your hero of the day, how about I make him a little more interesting for you? Maybe he'll be worth something then." Her hand lifted up, the swirling energy ball of green light gathering in her palm before she tossed it behind her like pegging a baseball.

Kara's eyes went wide! She was attacking Kelsey!

In a blur of red white and blue, Kara sped over trying to beat the energy ball, but from her further back position, she'd get there just in time to get Kelsey out of the way, however it was going to hit her. In the heat of the moment though, she didn't care, she just needed to get her ward out of harms way, whatever that blast was going to do, she didn't want it to hit him.

Kelsey saw both the ball heading towards him, followed by Kara quickly pushing him out of the way. Only to then see as it SLAMMED into Power Girls chest, pushing her back a ways so that her back rammed into the far wall hard. The green glowing magic enveloping her body and burying itself deep within her core.

Absolute horror showed in Kelsey's eyes at the sight, his hero Power Girl hunching into a ball because his dumb self tripped over a damn pig. "NO!" He shouted loud and reached into his belt, grabbing out a marble sized gadget and chucking it back at Circe as hard as he could.

The tiny ball being sent straight through her energy shield, evidently, his technology could pass through it unaffected. Much to the sorceresses surprise, it opened up and blasted out onto her. The bright light enveloping her body as she struggled against it. Grunting and fighting back, her arms trying to resist being pulled into her chest until the light enveloped her whole form. Eventually booming out and her body disappearing!

The Banishing Ball, as Kelsey liked to call it, granted it had never been used In the field, but it was designed to teleport anything that it strikes to a different random location on the planet. He couldn't calibrate it to put them somewhere exactly where he wanted to yet. But he figured it would be enough to just get her out of here for now.