Power Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with the caster now somewhere far away on the planet, they were no longer in imminent danger of further attacks by her. However Power Girl was still down for the count, and Kelsey felt horribly responsible for this, despite him having just saved the day there with a lucky toss.

He rushed over to Kara and knelt by her side, "Power Girl?" He called out, rolling her onto her back, "Kara?? Can you hear me?" He shook her a little bit, seeing the remnants of the green energy still seeping down her body. It was strange, it looked like it was travelling through her veins, and sinking lower and lower, to the very bottom of her one piece. "What...what is it..." Kelsey spoke silently, not sure about whatever this magic was supposed to do?

It was meant for him, a mortal...or well, mostly mortal boy, but instead it hit this incredibly powerful different being. Perhaps it was having a different effect then what was intended?

But one thing was for sure, he watched the green energy stream down her body until it got to...her crotch. Causing Kelsey to raise an eyebrow for a moment, but then something happened he really did not expect.

Green light burst powerfully before him, so bright that he recoiled for a moment before it faded back down to a tolerable level, and he looked again at the bottom of her uniform to see...

"...w...wh...what the..." At a loss for words, he suddenly heard a light mumble from Kara above him. Still unconscious but stirring. There was no time to question things! He needed to get her out of here, and some help for the security guards who were stuck as animals still.

So he quickly fumbled around in his belt to look for his communicator. Yanking it free and pushing the panic button to call in some assistance. He relayed what happened, the villain Circe struck Power Girl with some type of magic that had...an effect on her, and he needed medical assistance right away.

Kara was drifting in and out of consciousness, but she recognized Kelsey's voice, calling to get her help, telling that Circe was gone and...something else, it was fuzzy, but before she faded back out again, all she could tell for sure was that there was a tightening sensation in her abdomen, and a rising one in her groin and core.

She wasn't sure why, but for some reason, despite barely being awake, she felt really, and I mean, REALLY, fucking horny.

A few Hours Later

"Mmmmmh..." Kara mumbled softly. Her hearing was able to pick up the voice of a medic not far away from her though. Saying, 'yes, she should be fine to go back to the rooms. Just be careful.' Her eyes trying to adjust to the bright white light of the area, she was laid out on a comfy stretcher, her suit still on and a blanket draped over her waist, but there was something else there. Something strange that Kara couldn't figure out what it was, just that it felt very hot and hard.

That's when she also heard Kelsey's voice, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, we'll start research on how to reverse the effect right away and you can assist to expedite the process. Trust me, this isn't the first bout of magic we've had to deal with, we'll have Kara back to herself in no time. Until then take care of her, tend to what she needs, make sure she rests, this is obviously gonna be a bit of a shocker to her at first." They explained calmly before wishing Kelsey a good night and giving him the okay to take her back to their housing.

The place where she and Kelsey had to share during this Future Warriors program, while she was supposed to be training and mentoring him.

Only now she had to deal with whatever they were talking about. So she leaned up, her vision finally starting to become less blurry, although her head was pounding a little bit. "Uggggh...what happened..?" She mumbled after hearing the door shut. And that's when, she finally looked down.

Her eyes going wide at the sight of a massive tent underneath the blanket covering her waist. Without hesitating she flung the blanket off to see what it was, and standing extremely tall and proud...and thick...and veiny. Was a whopping sixteen inch monster cock! She could tell that it was sixteen inches because on a little dry erase board nearby the exact measurements of her dick were written out on it! Including the circumference of her balls!

Both of them about the size of baseballs they were so big! You'd need to use two hands to properly cup them both.

So that's what she was feeling down there earlier, and that's probably why her head was hurting, because so much of her damn blood must've been pumping into this massive thing! "Ha...how?" She whispered at first, actually reaching down and inspecting herself, she had no pubic hair, completely smooth all around her pelvis and balls, and her vagina was nowhere in sight! It just completely vanished and replaced with this giant breeding stick!

Her hands feeling all over and feeling everything trying to figure out what exactly was happening. But she stopped short and had to take in a sharp gasp as she gripped the base of her shaft, one hand on her balls and the other squeezing the root of this cock. Surprised from the sudden sensation coursing up through her body, a delightful rush that made goosebumps start spreading out on her skin and the cock in her hands throbbed.

Her cock.

Her breath trembled a little at that thought, this couldn't be right, she was a woman! She had a pussy! She was supposed to, but now it was gone and this huge thing that went up to her chest when she sat up was staring back at her expectantly. It twitched again, and Kara actually spasmed a little at the next wave of sensation that washed over her. "W-wha..." She moaned breathily. Fingers trembling in their position, they shifted a little more, stroking along her balls and shaft experimentally. Feeling their way around this new organ and trying to figure it out.

Kara wasn't a virgin, she'd seen dick before, but this! She'd never seen something so big and thick, it would go down to her knee! And her poking and prodding only served to make it throb harder, more little ripples of pleasure coursing through her veins the more she touched it.

She should be freaking out, she should be having a panic attack. This was obviously a big problem no pun intended! But she just couldn't stop...playing with it.

Her chest moving in a steady intake and exhale of oxygen albeit with a little tremble every now and again while she touched, gripped, caressed, and stroked. Quickly her body temperature was starting to elevate, and that same extreme horniness from before started to creep back into her body. Her toes curling in her boots the more she fiddled and touched, feeling the smooth, soft tip, running her thumb over it and immediately her body jolting. Eyes drifting closed for a moment as she cooed, "Uhh...uuhnn..." Her voice soft, like she was trying to keep her moans down, but the feelings were mounting, and the urge to just grab this big thing with two hands and just choke the ever loving fuck out of it were getting very difficult to resist.

In fact, both of her hands started to work their way to the shaft at that thought. She should be freaking out about this but...she was so turned on. Not even trying to be! This thing was just making her s aroused with it's aching hardness that she couldn't help it.

Maybe just...just for a minute. Just touching it like how...she's seen in porn movies may be enough to get it to calm down. Then she could wrap a towel around her waist or something and find some help about what the heck was going on.

But first...she would experiment. So her hands carefully drifted to the shaft, and her fingers wrapped around the stiff organ one at a time, placing each fist on top of the other one. Her lips parted with shaky breathing as she was juuuust about to use her strength, and give this thing one good hard squeeze...

Only for the doorknob to turn and Kelsey to finally re-enter the infirmary. His eyes lighting up as he saw Kara sitting up in bed, and then...looking down to see exactly what she was doing. "OH MY GOSH!!!" He spun around so fast the door actually swung from his momentum. "I am so...SO sorry! I thought you were still asleep! I'm sososososo sorry!" His face was red as a tomato.

He couldn't believe his eyes when he first saw the flaccid monster flop out of the bottom of Kara's uniform. His eyes bugging out, he wasn't sure why that out of all things happened, but it couldn't have been a good sign he figured. So he called for help right away, trying to help her be modest and covering her up. Trying very hard to not look at the large juicy dick that was growing out of his hero's crotch, as well as the bulging balls that spilled free from it too.

Kelsey didn't know what was going on, but he knew he had to get her some help. Unfortunately the doctors all said that it would take time to research the effects of this new spell and find a way to reverse it. So until then she should probably stay home in the housing and he should take care of her as best he could, while also monitoring her vitals and figuring out the best course of action with the medics to take and reverse this spell.

He felt awful for getting her into this mess, so he would do whatever was required of him regardless.

After spinning around, he started to ramble a little bit without looking back at Kara. Going on and on explaining the situation about how he would go to her housing whenever she needed to help her with recovering from the attack. He's so sorry about this happening, and they'd reverse it as soon as they possibly could. But Kara only heard a couple of words among the ramble, because her eyes were mainly drifting downwards to the purple bottoms he wore as his uniform.

The second Kelsey burst into the room, Kara didn't think to hide herself, or cover her new body part up at all. The first thing that came to her mind was just, 'Boy!!! Cute boy!!!'

In a terribly comedic thought that she had to blink herself out of, why did she feel like a caveman for a minute, seeing an approachable member of the opposite sex and wanting to jump his bones. She resisted the notion, but she couldn't resist looking at him...all over.

While he faced away like this, it gave her eyes plenty of room to drink in the sight. She acknowledged him as a little cutie before, being slender, petite, and such a nerd that she classified him as 'adorkable.' But now, her heart skipped a beat looking at him, just being close to him like this, by close meaning across the room. It felt like she could smell his shampoo, and it was delicious! The curve of his supple little ass in those tights, how the cheeks looked so squishable, begging for a good squeeze and a nice slap.

The subtle curve of his hips, and his black hair, juuust long enough to be tug worthy. Kara slowly ran her tongue along her lips, licking then at the sight of Kelsey. He was just getting sexier and sexier the more she looked! Her cock twitching, no longer even wanting her hands to start jerking it now, oh no, her cock was definitely trying to guide her over towards her little sidekick in the corner.

Silently, her boots shifted off of the bed and touched down onto the floor, she stood up and began to make her way over to him while he just continued to prattle on and on about procedures and how he promised to do better in the future. Kara hearing next to nothing about what he said, far too focused on just staring at that perfect fuckable ass before her.

"And...um...yeah...again I'm just...so...so sorry I didn't do good...I promise I'll never mess up again." Kelsey finished with, risking a glance up and realizing that Kara's shadow was over his own now, indicating she was right behind him. He looked over his shoulder at her, and her eyes were practically hidden under loose tresses of blonde, beautiful hair.

A pearly white smirk adorning her lips, "It's okaaaay cuuuutieeee..." She virtually sang to him, making Kelsey flush at the sudden pet name. "Don't worry, I'm fiiiine. Besides, I think I know a few ways you could make it up to me." She lowered her much taller body down and came up behind him, her arms gently snaking around his torso and hugging him, while her huge schlong started to bump up against his back.

Kelsey's blush going from pink to chili pepper red as he felt that hard staff on his lower back. "Uuuuuhh...uhm...wh...well...I'm...I'm supposed to take you back to your housing...space, and...help you rest and relax?" He told her, sounding more nervous then ever about it. Why was she getting up in his personal space like this, and touching him with....it... He thought she'd be mad at him? Or at least freaking out that her vagina was gone.

But instead, she was virtually cuddling up to him, "Oh? Hehe, you're gonna help me relax? Mmmmh...I like the sound of that." She nuzzled herself into the nape of his neck, taking a deeeep breath as she sniffed his hair. Getting drunk on the smell of his conditioner and natural scent. Fuuuuck it turned her on! She didn't know what it was but it made her cock fucking pound with raw desire! It didn't care what it took, it wanted this boy! It wanted him hard, it wanted him long, and it wanted him ASAP!

The young teen wasn't sure if he should be confused or celebrating. She was all over him! But...granted she had a new...phallic component to her now. What exactly was that spell supposed to do? What would have happened if it had hit him?

He couldn't figure it out, but it was making Kara very touchy feely with him, and he was getting goosebumps. He could feel his own little cock hardening in his pants from the touches of her hands on his chest. She was pressing her fingers into the material of his suit, which he wore nothing beneath, so he was able to feel her a good deal.

"Y...yeah?" He finally answered her question and started to point to the door, "Let's go?" Still uncertain over why she was being so suddenly flirty, and not sure if he should reject it or not. It had to be possibly a side effect of her appendage, she was so much more chill before this, why else would she be all over him now? Perhaps it was heightening her emotions or desires?

But wait...if that's what it was doing...than did that mean that she liked him?

"Let's go." She replied quickly, virtually dragging him in her tight grip out the door!

Kelsey was shocked, "Wait! Shouldn't you cover up??" He asked, feeling her dick still bare and free up against his back. The infirmary of their dorms was down the hall from housing, so if anybody was in the hallway, they would see her.

But Kara seemed to not have a care in the world about this fact and just moved along so fast that Kelsey was having trouble actually keeping up.

Thankfully the doctor seemed to be long gone at this point and no one aside from the security camera's was watching them. So Kara quickly guided them back to her housing space, and literally powered through the door. Not bothering to take the time to unlock it, she pushed through, knocking it off it's hinges and slamming it back into place, jamming it into the doorframe with her intense strength. She was fueled by her desire for boy butt! And nothing was going to stop her!

Kelsey gawked at the recklessness with her power as she pushed him into the room, right up against the arm of the couch. Her housing unit resembled a little one bedroom apartment, with a couch, TV, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Similar to his own temporary housing while they did this program.

She then took a moment to look over him again as he turned around to see her. Her hands running over her own body, coming up to grip her breasts through the uniform, then one travelling back down to start stroking her cock in a jerking motion. "Nnnnf...fuck...you look so good baby..."

Baby!?!?? Kelsey felt his heart skip a beat, the way she touched herself, the way she was looking at him, this wasn't good. Or...well...it kind of was? But all he had to do was take a look at the gigantic size of that dick to shoot that thought down once again. Her tip was beginning to leak clear fluid. Clear sticky, glistening fluid that was all meant for him.

Her lower uniform was cut open by the doctor's earlier so that they could get a better look at the mammoth she was sporting, and her cloak was removed as well to not get in the way, leaving her in the gloves, boots, and mostly intact white top of her outfit.

"Uuuuhm...Kara...I..." Kelsey started.

Only to be cut off, "Oooouuu...fuck I like it when you say my name..." She grinned and was suddenly right in front of him! Her blinding speed hastening her approach as she grabbed ahold of his hair and shoved his face up into her own. Mashing their lips together and stealing Kelsey's first kiss!

"Mmmh!!!" He yelped into her lips, only to have it swallowed back down as Kara started to tongue fuck his mouth. She growled into the kiss, cock now up against his belly and rubbing back and forth. Her tongue was so aggressive against his it was practically raping his mouth, he could feel the sexual energy just radiating from her as her gloves were hastily removed and she started to grip his face directly. Then running her hands over his uniform to feel him up all over, eventually running them down to his back, and booty.

Where finally, she got two handfuls of his ass and gave it the best squeeze she could. "Mmmmmhhhh....fuuuuuck..." Kara broke their lip contact with a cuss, kneading his pliable flesh in her hands. Only then did she remember what his minor powers were. He made himself more elastic like, flexible, flesh and bones able to stretch and bend a little bit more to accommodate...activities... "Fuckfuckfuckfuck...you're so perfect..." She kissed him again, little Kelsey breathless and shocked hearing his hero swear so much!

That cock was leaking right against him now forming a wet spot on his chest, and also he could feel his own reluctant dicklet getting harder and harder. He was kissing his crush, and her hands were everywhere! He couldn't help it! Were they going to 'do it?' He was a virgin, how could they do it with her having a cock to-

She squeezed his ass again and gave it a sharp slap!

...oh...

"Mmmmmmmhmmmwahh!" She groaned yanking her lips back from Kelsey's. Her kisses having nearly melted the boys brain entirely. "Oh yeah...time for you to help me relax baby..." She said softly against his neck, leaning in for some nibbles and kisses on it before her fingers found their way to the hem of his uniform, and in a good powerful tug...

'RIIIP!'

"Ah!" Kelsey squeaked in surprise as Kara tore his uniform in half, starting with the torso, then the rest, tearing off the pants and leaving only his ankle boots on as she stripped the boy almost completely naked! His glasses and boots all that remained now.

She through the fragments of his uniform so hard into the far wall they left a crack in the material. Then before Kelsey could react more he was suddenly lifted up by his ass, high towards the ceiling as Kara sat him on her shoulders. Supporting him with a hand on his lower back and angling his ass towards her face. His entire pale form flushed in embarrassment, seeing his small four inch cock exposed and his star right at her lips. "K...Kara...wai-aah!" He tried to protest, only for her tongue to punch right into his little rear hole.

"Mmmmmhhhh..." She moaned again, tasting him for the first time. Tasting his anal cherry and getting high off his innocence. Her eyes nearly rolling into the back of her head as she ate out his ass. Using her free hand to start jerking her dick below them hard, finally fisting her huge cock and relishing in the bliss.

Kelsey had to brace his hands on the ceiling, legs squirming on either side of her head while she devoured his little hole. The warm wetness of her tongue sending jolts up into his tummy. His smallish cock seemed to be agreeing with the treatment with how hard it was, beginning to leak itself from the sudden, exciting feelings it was experiencing. It's not everyday you have Power Girl lifting you off the floor and eating your ass.