Power Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Kelsey didn't think this was how it should be done! It should be him down there eating her out! He's a boy! He's not supposed to have his butt played with...except...for maybe that one time in the shower...BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!

Kara devoured his rear, growling and groaning with such a devilish delight. "Aaaaghhh fuck..." She kissed his hole again, lashing at it several time with her tongue. "Fuck this ass looks sooo tight...nnnnf...gonna stick my cock in here baby...nnnhnhn.." She chuckled a little, "Gonna fuck this little boy butt up..." Giving his ass another playful slap before setting him back down on the couch.

His back arched over the arm of the chair while she continued to jerk her cock above his now spread legs.

Kelsey's eyes were wide with horror, "Wait! Nononono, Kara no!" He shook his head, "You can't, it'll never fit!" As horny as he was, he didn't see that thing realistically fitting inside of him, even though he was bendy, but that might've been the nerves talking, he just wasn't sure.

"Ohhh don't worry baby...I'm prepared..." She suddenly disappeared, zipping off into her bedroom before zipping right back! This time a bottle of lubricant in her hand, already squeezing out the clear fluid onto her cock and rubbing it in all over. "Used to use this for me...hehe...guess now I need it for you." She slathered her cock up all over, working in the slippery fluid really nicely, nearly using up the whole bottle before chucking it back over her shoulder.

This still wasn't enough to convince Kelsey though her started trying to back pedal away. "Waitwaitwaitwait! Kara please, let's...please let's talk about this?" Only to be grabbed and flipped over onto his tummy. His right arm pinned behind his back in her grasp and his booty arched up over the couch arm now, in the perfect spot for her torpedo to hit its target.

"Sssssshhh baby...nnnf...you promised to help me relax remember? Oooouuu my cock is aaaching sooooo much..." She nearly whined as she placed the huge, hot rod between his gorgeous plush cheeks. "You're gonna help relieve it aren't you?"

Her words were so dirty, so different from the Kara he knew, but they still were turning him on so much. Maybe it was the position, or the fact that it was just his crush saying these things, but his toes curled at her voice. "But...but I meant like...maybe some tea...or a massage or something..."

Kara chuckled again, "Oh you'll massage me alright..." She leaned back, bringing her cock to his entrance, and pushing on the cute pink star with her tip. "Mmm...massage my cock with that...tight...perfect...ass! Uuuugghhhhooooooouuu..." She started out grunting, but then transitioned into a moan as his anal ring gave way to her prying tip. Spreading him apart and sinking right inside of the velvety sweet depths of her sidekicks butt.

His muscles immediately stretching to take her in, far more expertly then a normal virgin ass should be able to do, however, thanks to his power, he was able to take in her larger size without tearing or pain. His eyes and jaw hanging open as the nerves in that area were suddenly stimulated in a way he'd never experienced!

The anal ring hurt a little at first, but again, he could stretch, so her thicker and thicker sections of shaft sank right inside, nice and deeply. "Aaaah!....ah-...aaaaahhh..." Kelsey started to moan, his legs bending at the knee behind her for a moment as his body started to crumple in on itself. Experiencing such a large invader stealing his virginity.

She sank in one inch after another, taking her time and just travelling up the incredible, heavenly soft and tight walls of her lovers bottom. "Ooooooooooooohhhhh baaaaaaby booooy uuuuughh..." Kara tilted her head back, singing her pleasure to the ceiling, her lube coated cock digging further into Kelsey until she came to the root again. Fourteen inches...fifteen inches...aaaaaaand...sixteen.

The soft pillows of his bubble butt touching along her pelvis and her nuts resting against the pathetically inferior cherries of Kesley's boyhood. A nice sizeable bulge in his tummy and a firm hardness in his gut that Kelsey was sure he would be feeling tomorrow. "Uuuuuggghhhuuuhh..." Kelsey weakly moaned, shocked that it wasn't more painful than he thought it would be! He was sure it would feel like being split in two, but thankfully, it was more just a little uncomfortable.

Her girth however, managed to push down on something within Kesley's hole, a tiny little gland in there just being nudged thanks to her size. And rather than making it painful, Kelsey felt his body start to tingle...all thanks to that little p-spot starting to work its magic.

Kara shook against him, leaning over his back so that her covered breasts pressed into his bare skin a little. And in a trembling voice she actually asked, "...are...you okay? Kelesy?" Her kind heart seeming to poke through for a second and make sure that she hadn't overwhelmed her young lover.

Kelsey however wasn't able to reply for a moment, only able to focus on the bitch breaking power of Kara's dick warping his insides. "Ha...ahaaaaa...K-Kara..." He eventually managed to mumble, "It...it's...inside...m-me..." He transformed into captain obvious for the moment, trying to move a little bit, only to feel the pressure on his prostate increase and nearly cause him to explode. Eyes shooting open even wider and he took in a sharp gasp. Kara also had to bite her lip as she felt his body move, rubbing his inner muscles along her dick and massaging it as she said they would.

"Nnnnfff...just...stay still...baby..." She needed this, she couldn't explain why but she neeeeeeeeeeded it. But she wouldn't hurt him, she could never hurt an innocent. "Let me...do the work...mmh...fuck...you feel so amazing...so tight..." She spoke, her whisper quivering as she leaned back up over him. Her weight on his tushy pushing him cheek down onto the couch cushion. "If...if it's too much baby...nngh...say...Kryptonite..." She gave him an out.

"W-what? OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!" Kelsey heard the word, but thought that she was possibly kidding before she suddenly yanked her cock backwards and shoved it back in! Pulverizing his squished prostate with her size, and repeating the motion quickly a second time. His back arching and his upper torso lifting off of the couch from the force.

Kara quickly capitalized on this motion by grabbing his other arm up, and yanking both limbs backwards. Holding them like reigns behind his back as she started to bounce him on her pelvis. Her cock being swallowed over and over by his clutching walls, she matched his motion by rocking her hips, clapping her pelvis to his cheeks with an equal force to fuck up the boys guts.

She used her X-ray vision to view inside of him for a moment, and saw how his body was reacting. Her cock was stretching him, but not doing any damage, and judging by the look of his prostate, and the puddle of spermies he had stored up and ready, practically threatening to explode out of his balls and through his cock, she knew he was enjoying it. She knew it was safe to fuck him, and that little green light was all the okay she needed in order to start fucking him up.

Her grip on his wrists was like iron, ensuring that he wouldn't be escaping her anytime soon, and his ankle boots bounced below her. Her balls swinging and slapping into his tiny berries so powerfully it was hurting his nuts a little. But Kelsey did not protest, he couldn't think straight enough to do so! All he could focus on was the odd, but incredible sensations of this huge cock destroying him. The bulge it made in his tummy punching up and deflating back down with her speed, only to repeat the motion with every hard thrust.

"Aaahah! Haaah, haaah haaaah! Uuuugggnnnnnn!!!!!" Kelsey's voice arched up an octave far higher than what a boys voice should sound like. And anyone down the hall would probably think that they were hearing a college girl getting her brains fucked out. In addition to the loud slapping of skin on skin.

Kara let out growly breaths, along with pleasure fueled grunts and exertions of her arousal. Pulling Kelsey's small frame over her cock repeatedly, just loving how that innocent hole was greedily gobbling up all of her inches like a filthy cock whore.

Her neck lolled back again and she chewed her lip hard, then she finally released his arms letting the boy fall forward and her leaning over him. He collapsed fully into the couch and Kara lifted up one leg to press her boot down onto the cushion of the mattress next to him. For a moment she thought dirtily about placing her boot on his head instead, but resisted the desire. She heard about kinky stuff, but felt she'd gotten away with enough already.

Maybe next time...

But now with this angle she acquired and the bouncy cushion of the couch, she was able to lift her cock out to the tip, and plop it back down. For a deep plunging, ball beating fucking motion that had Kelsey's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and his p-spot pushed so hard and so much, he couldn't resist it.

This was so wrong, so taboo and wrong. They needed to be trying to reverse this curse or whatever spell was cast on Kara. But in the heat of the moment he couldn't imagine her being without that cock! As it literally drilled his orgasm out from him. "UUUGGGHHH! OHHHFUUUGGHHH!!! KARRAAAAAA!! AAHHH!!!" He screamed! His fists trying to clutch at the couch and nearly tearing the fabric open with how tightly he snagged it.

His cherries tensing up and his little dicklet twitching, squeezing out happy bursts of love from the little pink tip. Spurting onto the couch and leaving a nice milky white stain there, an adorable little mess of about six or seven squirts of his cummies.

"Uuuuggghhhhh..." Kara groaned as his body convulsed, his asshole tightening up so much! "Fuuuuck yeeeeeeeeesss...that's a good boy...cum for me...cum all over the place...uuugghh...I knew you'd fucking like it..." She grinned, moaning through an open mouthed smile, "You're gonna be my cock slut now aren't you? Huh? My happy little, cock taking bitch..." She just decided to not be kinky...only to backtrack on that and be kinky as her hand lifted and smacked his soft ass!

"Hnnnngh!" Kelsey whined, feeling the sharp sting of her slap before she pulled back from her anal barrage.

"Come here baby...let's see what this little body can do..." She giggled, moving her legs so that she stood on the couch completely over his form, but left him with his cheek down on the cushion.

She then took one of his legs and lifted it up, pulling it over his body so that the sole of his boot was facing the far wall, nearly making him do a vertical split with his butt pointed to the ceiling still. Then, she planted her legs down on either side of his body, one near his back and one at his front, testing his flexibility in this upside down, standing, scissoring position.

"Ugggghh...Karaaaa..." Kelsey groaned again.

But this only fueled Kara's arousal, "That's right baby...say my name..." And she started to bounce both his and her bodies on the couch again. Drilling down into his ass and pulling him up into her cock. "What's my name huh? Say my fucking name slut!" She smacked his ass cheek again! Enough to gain another sharp squeak from her boy toy.

"AGHH!!" Kelsey shrieked and continued to cluth the cushion below, "Karaaa!!! KaraKaraKaraaaaahahaaaa!" He virtually screamed into the sofa. His prostate being ounded again so soon after cumming! And in this unique position, keeping him face buried into the mattress, just forced to take her dick as best he could.

His little prick just came, but already, it felt like he was gonna cum again. The overstimulation becoming just too much for the young hero.

The same could be said for Power Girl now as well, who tossed her hair and ground her hips. Fucking his ass with as much strength she could use without harming him. The squeezing, the clenching, the delicious friction was making her cum boil in her balls. Just roiling and thickening up to the point where it was begging to be released. To fill the tummy of a beautiful boy slut and knock him up as much as possible. Her first load ever...it was going to feel great...

"Fuck yes...that's it baby...oh...oh fuck yes..." Kara's eyes closed again, her own back arching the more she ground her feminine hips. Belly rolling and working her dick in and out of Kelsey's loving, tight, pulsing core. "Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum..." She said quickly, her heart beating so fast. She'd never felt anything like this before! This wasn't like her having a pussy and rubbing her clit to orgasm, no...

This was better!!! It was incredible! Blowing her mind that she was beginning to wish she always had one of these! All the years she could've been fucking boys left and right with this bitch breaking stick!

She gripped onto his hips with both hands, doing literally all the work at this point and using his body like a fleshlight while he moaned out in ecstasy beneath her. "Oh yes...yes...yeeeeeeeeesss...." She breathily moaned, her orgasm approaching fast, she needed it. She needed it more than anything in her life! She didn't care anymore about the curse or whatever the magic was, she didn't care, all that was important as breeding this boy! "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" It was coming, the pleasure spilling over, the tingle in her nuts the more they plopped down onto him, one hand grabbing and squeezing her breast through her suit again before grabbing his hips. Her bals feeling just so heavy...needing to be drained. She was cumming. "FUCK!!! Kelsey...UGGGGHHHH YEEEEESSS!!" She nearly screamed to the high heavens as her hips RAMMED down into the couch hard enough to break the springs.

Bending Kelsey into almost a scorpion pose from her force as her cum began to flow. Not in short spurts like Kelsey's was again, as he too came a second time. Unable to resist the prostate obliteration, his cockle burst with her.

Only her seed was pumped out more like a garden hose rather than quick, rapid spurts. Her streams of thick baby making goo lasted for several seconds each. Just filling Kelsey's belly to the absolute brim and then some. She worked her hips harder, jostling him around some more and coaxing more and more of her own virgin seed out into him.

Filling his tummy so much the bulge there didn't just account for her cock anymore, but it bloated his tummy with how much rich, chunky semen she dumped into his willing insides.

Kelsey's eyes lolling into the back of his head at the pinnacle of ecstasy. The incredible heat in his belly, like an aphrodisiac, just warming him up from the inside while the aftershocks tingled him into a beautiful state of exhaustion. All the while Kara hammered away a few more times until she hilted for the final thrust. Giving one more looooong, chesty groan, dumping the rest of the contents of her now, thoroughly drained balls into Kelsey's tummy. The boys ass, and the girls cock, both no longer virgins.

They stayed like that for a moment, Kelsey still bent at such an odd angle, but his body was able to handle it. Kara convulsed a little, having experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Her and Kelsey both actually! He came twice in a row with nothing, absolutely nothing even touching his cock.

Apparently Power Girl was amazing enough in bed with a cock to be able to do that!

Eventually, he felt her hand gently start to bend his leg back into place, and lift him off his face. Only to reposition him so that he was on his side, and Kara laying directly behind him in a spooning position. Her dick still jammed so deeply in his ass, like it was a key sealed in the lock it was meant to be in.

His face was tugged over his shoulder, allowing Kara to lean in and kiss him one more time. Kelsey wasn't sure what to feel, they knew so little about this magic cock of hers. And although he liked it, Hell, he loved it! He still didn't know what to make of the situation.

But having Kara's sweaty face pressed to his own, cock still inside him, warm cum swimming in his tummy, her hand cupping his face while they kissed in post orgasmic bliss. He was okay with just being in the moment for a little bit.

Their lips parted with a wet click, and Kara's tongue swiped at Kelsey's lips. "I hope you know...that this is your fault." She said suddenly, "So...I think it's only fair that, until we find a way to change me back...you're taking care of all my needs from now on."

Kelsey's eyes opened wide. "...what?"

*****

A.N. Da da da daaaa!

So watchu all think of my first superhero story? :3 I think it turned out pretty fun. And hopefully it won't be the only one I do! I know Wonder woman would be quite fun...

BUT ANYWAY!! Lemme know what you thought about it and I'll see you next time ^^

Next Chapter: Adjustment Period