Power of the Dice Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls' revenge on Tom doesn't quite go to plan.
10.2k words
4.5
18k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with the previous episodes. I invite you the reader to continue the story and hope to see how you develop the plot. Enjoy Part 3.

Claire's Choice

Claire awoke after her ordeal at the hands of her old friend Cindy to find two glowing gold dice beside her bed. She first thought, or at least hoped, that everything that had gone on the previous day was just a dream but as she stepped out of bed she looked down at her naked body to see a perfectly smoothly shaven pussy. She cringed at the memory of shaving herself bare in the boy's locker room in full view of both rugby teams. She couldn't believe that all those things had happened to her. She had been made to act out as the Masked Madame and to parade topless in front of thousands of spectators. She had given the captain of the team a blowjob and she had gone into town with no underwear and in the skimpiest of nurse's uniforms, losing even that modicum of cover once in the nightclub. Claire couldn't face going to school today and so sat alone in her room contemplating what to do. Eventually she picked up the gold dice and a strange voice reminded her that she had to pass them on. But who to? she thought to herself, she knew that the rules would not allow her to get direct revenge on Cindy, and in reality she didn't want to. Cindy's ability to read her mind had allowed them to get to the truth about Tom, her once two-timing bastard of a so-called boyfriend. If he hadn't messed up her friendship with Cindy she would never have stripped her of her leotard, humiliated her and prompted Cindy's subsequent revenge. 'Yes, that's it' she said aloud. He will be the next victim of the dice.

The next day with a plan formulated she decided to call on Cindy for help in getting that pig Tom. She also needed her old friend's help in facing the school crowd, after all she was the only person who understood her as she was the only person she knew who had suffered the same way she had, and even though Cindy's revenge had been extreme she had ensured she was fully and decently dressed for her walk across campus late that evening after her humiliating ordeal. Claire still had some time before she would need to use the dice or be their victim once more so decided to carefully plan her attack on Tom and so decided to lock herself away for the day, soak in the bath and just forget everything she had endured. As she was getting ready for her bath she noticed a red card had been slid under her door. She silently cursed as 'red cards' were the college's system for being called in to see the teaching staff in the event of a problem that needed to be discussed. The card informed Claire she was to report at lunchtime to her form mentor's office/classroom to explain her recent outrageous behaviour.

At the duly allotted time Claire reported to her tutor's classroom which occasionally also doubled up as her office for one to one discussions with her students. The room was empty so with some trepidation she went in and sat down. As she sat and waited in the classroom she casually toyed with the dice conjuring up ways to humiliate Tom and rebuild her lost friendship with Cindy.

About five minutes later Miss James entered the classroom and asked Claire to explain herself. Unfortunately, Claire could not think of a plausible reason for her actions during or after the charity match and so simply shrugged her shoulders. This seemingly non-comital exchange continued for some time with Claire absentmindedly toying the dice. Eventually, an annoyed and frustrated Miss James leant forward and grabbed the distracting dice from Claire, throwing them into a nearby waste bin.

'Shit' said Claire 'They were meant for Tom.'

"What did you say?" said the pretty teacher as she heard a strange voice in her head say:

'You have been chosen to be the holder of the dice. Soon you will roll those dice and for the numbers of hours showing you will obey the master of the dice in all he or she says. The dice will disappear but tomorrow they will return to you. You then have up to 10 days to choose a new holder of the dice and you will be the master of your chosen one. Simply have them touch the dice and they are in you control. You may not choose a previous holder and you must choose within 10 days. Failure to do so would mean you would declare yourself naked to the first person you see on the eleventh day, and you would be slave to that person for hours decided by the dice...And so the cycle repeats.'

Finally Claire offered up an explanation for her lewd behaviour.

"I'm sorry Miss," said Claire. "I was hypnotised into doing those things the other day.

"Don't be silly" retorted the irritated teacher.

"It's true, but I guess the only way to prove it is to show you. You see it was the dice, and now you're hypnotised as I was, for let me see, oh goody, eleven hours." Stated the pretty student as she looked at the dice, which had mysteriously reappeared, on her desk.

"That's plain daft" laughed the stunning older woman.

"I had hoped to get Tom, but I'm afraid you grabbing the dice means it's your turn, but perhaps I can use my power over you to help me get him" explained Claire.

"Now listen hear young lady, I don't know what game you're playing but I'm a teacher, a responsible adult...

"QUIET" shouted Claire. Suddenly a shocked Miss James stopped talking. "Now to prove it I'm going to have to tell you to do something you wouldn't normally do, but what? asked Claire as she looked around the room.

"For a fashion teacher you dress quite conservatively. Which of the costumes on those mannequins would you not normally wear?" asked Claire pointing across the class.

Miss James didn't want to answer but found herself saying "the skimpy lime green bikini"

"OK, that's it then. Go put it on."

"I will not!" stated the beautiful teacher as she felt herself being compelled into moving towards the mannequin. She then pulled the brief two-piece suit from the dummy and started towards a changing cubicle but then in an attempt to re-establish the teacher student relationship defiantly said. "This doesn't prove a thing."

"OK" said Claire, "let's make it more interesting, a professional model might not have time to use a proper changing room. Let's pretend you're on a photo shoot, in fact, what a great idea... go get the video from the V&A cupboard."

The bemused teacher found herself unlocking the cupboard and handed Claire the video camera.

"OK, now open the classroom door, after all if you were backstage at a fashion shoot people would be wandering around and the open door will add a sense of reality..." giggled Claire as she got into the scenario. "... and I'm sure you wouldn't normally strip entirely naked in school would you Miss?"

"No I wouldn't, and I'm not going to now." was the quick and defiant retort.

"Well, let's see Miss Fashion Model, place the costume back on the mannequin, go outside the class and rush in as if on a fashion shoot ready for your next costume change. You will then strip entirely 100% buck naked here in the middle of the class, you will fold each of the highly prized items you are wearing and lock them in the V&A cupboard before grabbing the teeny weenie costume and putting it on, and I will video it all as a little momento. How does that sound?"

"Don't be ridiculous." answered the pretty teacher.

"Do it now." ordered the young blonde student as she held up the video camera.

Obediently the teacher left the classroom only to return seconds later. She then stood in the middle of the class, her face betraying her feelings of shock as she found herself removing her own jacket and folding it carefully before placing it in the V&A locker. Next, she hurriedly removed her shoes and stockings as the grinning student filmed every move. Now, the normally demure teacher, stood in the class worrying about her predicament as her hands, with a will of their own, casually undid the buttons on her blouse. Her mind screamed at her to force herself to stop as next, the calf length skirt fell to the floor leaving the helpless teacher in just her undies in the middle of her classroom. After carefully folding the blouse and skirt and depositing them in the cupboard she fought with all her will to stop her hands disrobing herself further but it was to no avail as soon they had unhooked her bra to reveal her rounded 34C cup breasts. Finally, she discarded her panties and stood totally naked in the classroom anxiously looking at the wide-open door praying that none of her students or fellow staff members would choose this moment to pop in to see her. Mere seconds later a grinning Claire watched in fascination as her previously prudish teacher stripped the mannequin of its flimsy covering. Desperately she then tried to squeeze her athletic yet womanly charms into the briefest of bikinis. Her bush, although trimmed was evident around the bikini bottoms and her full breasts had little chance of remaining in the 32B bikini top. The normally confident woman stood ashen faced in front of her young tormentor who was gleefully capturing everything on camera. Claire looked at her mentor's body with great interest, she hadn't envisaged doing this to her favourite teacher but as before when she had stripped Cindy during the aerobics session she found the power intoxicating.

"I'm sorry I had to do this." said Claire "but I had to show you the full power of the dice. Perhaps now you'll understand what happened to me and understand why I need your help this afternoon in getting Tom."

The distraught teacher silently acknowledged Claire's apology.

"I guess you deserve a reward now though - for being good and doing as you were told." giggled Claire "and perhaps you need to get dressed."

Miss James nodded, "Yes Please" she said as a bell ringing outside signalled the end of lunch and the imminent movement of hundreds of students to the corridors of the school for their afternoon lessons. There was no way she could stay in this tiny bikini in front of the students, she thought to herself, "please let me get dressed".

"OK" said Claire. "You can get dressed, but first I think you need your reward but what can that be" said Claire drawing out the moment and putting her teacher even more on edge. " I know, I bet you're feeling quite horny and frustrated being naked here in school and now prancing around in such a sexy outfit. You must be desperate for relief, so your reward will be to relieve that pent up frustration by having an orgasm. So here's the deal you CAN get dressed but only after you have masturbated yourself to orgasm. I am not ordering you to wank yourself off but I am ordering you to remain in this class in nothing but the bikini until a self-induced orgasm rocks through your lovely body."

The teacher thought to herself that perhaps she could get away with teaching in the costume. She would say it was part of the lesson or something. Claire read her thoughts and so added an additional comment.

"Oh, and in case you think you can stay in the bikini, forget it. If you are not back to being normally dressed in 30 minutes you will remove the top, and if you are still not dressed in an hour the bottoms will come off, and the only way you will be able to get dressed is if you have reached orgasm, understand?

The teacher nodded in defeat as a smiling Claire left the class to join the many students milling through the corridors.

Miss James rushed to hide in the small changing room before any of her afternoon students arrived. She then pulled aside the gusset of the tiny bikini and frantically plunged her fingers into her already sopping wet twat. As she attempted to bring herself to climax she could hear the students just the other side of the curtain. After what felt like hours but was in reality only a few minutes she heard one of her students, who had noticed her legs beneath the curtain, ask if she was OK. The normally demure teacher screeched her reply of "Yeesssss!!" just as the desired orgasm racked through her body. After regaining a little composure Miss James adjusted the skimpy costume and made her way into the class. The class reacted in unison with a startled but appreciative gasp at the sight of the teacher. The younger girls looked on in envy at the full bosom only just held in place by the flimsy triangles of the bikini top whilst the boys all sought refuge behind desks to hide their now obvious erections. Miss James tried to say that she was just trying on one of the students' creations but the discolouration of the bikini briefs and the musk of sex betrayed what she had been doing behind the curtain. On seeing the lustful faces, Miss James grabbed her normal clothes and excused herself from the class.

A short while later Miss James once again stood in front of her class, this time decently attired. She was confused as to the events of the afternoon. Her insane behaviour had been so out of character she had initially decided to go sick for the rest of the day but on leaving school had bumped into Cindy, Claire's former arch enemy. Cindy sympathetically asked the clearly distressed teacher what seemed to be the problem. Miss James feeling she had an allay and confidante blurted out the events so far that day. Cindy took Miss James in her arms and consoled her whilst reassuring her that she would seek help. She then sent a brief text message to Claire who on receiving it excused herself from her lecture. Claire Stevens arrived in the corridor a few minutes later and asked the pretty teacher where she had planned on going. Not liking the reply that the teacher was trying to escape before any more misfortune befell her the young student handed Miss James two scraps of material. The betrayed teacher looked at Cindy for help but all Cindy said was

"What has Claire given you Miss?"

The distraught teacher unravelled the scraps of cloth to find they were in fact a half-cup bra and an absurdly brief thong. Claire then ordered the crestfallen teacher to change underwear there and then right in the corridor. Once again the teacher's hands moved as if of their own will stripping her of her underwear. Once she had done as instructed Claire had given her an in-depth list of instructions for later in the day but for now she was to return to class and teach as normal, which although she didn't want to, was exactly what she did. What worried her was that if she so willingly followed Claire's instructions - what would happen during the final class of the day that was held after normal school hours?

Claire and Cindy left giggling and spent the afternoon setting plans for a fun filled final lesson of the day. For things to work Claire had to ensure certain members of the class were not around. For the boys, the promise of a picture of Miss James naked was enough to have them skip the lesson, for the girls it took a bit more persuasion but eventually a deal was struck and everything was in place.

Claire and Cindy entered the classroom giving each other icy stares and snide comments as had been the way for the last few months; this was however just a pretence to ensure that Tom had no idea their friendship had reformed. Between them they had convinced him that this was to be yet another boring fashion lesson. Tom was a sporting legend within the school but was not so good academically. He had been given one last opportunity to boost his grades through this class or be kicked out of college and lose any chance of a sporting scholarship and subsequent big money, and so it came to be that he attended this class with just two other male students and lots of females. He was fully aware of his plight should he not get a pass grade and so far, had done everything asked of him by Miss James, the Fashion and Design Course Tutor.

Miss James stood at the front of the class and detailed the importance of measuring models correctly. She then went on to explain how over the last 30 years or so the average figures, of both male and female had changed. This caused current 'off the peg' clothes to be ill fitting. Today's lesson would start with the modelling of the previous week's designs which had since been made as homework, followed by a demonstration in the effect of differing body shapes. All through the lead-in talk Tom was daydreaming and yawning, his mind wandering to how things would be if he made the big sporting football league, earning millions and perhaps even scoring for his country.

"OK! Class, today we will start with Carl and Michael. If they can step forward and model their suits from last week we can crack on." Miss James stated.

"Errm! Miss." Started Claire.

"Yes, what is it?

"Err, they had to go home sick."

"Oh! OK then next in line to do the modelling was Josie, I suppose she could wear a suit and then progress onto the other outfits, it may also give us a good lead into today's subject matter of ill-fitting clothes due to incorrect sizing or differences in body shape.

"I err, I'm afraid she went sick as well." Claire called out.

Oh err, let me see then, next on my list is Tom and then you Claire, and seeing how we have a suit as the first item I think Tom can be today's model throughout whilst Claire will be the designer, measurer and fitter." stated Miss James looking down her register of students.

"I err, can't model today Miss, it's not my turn." Tom expressed nervously as 15 pairs of female eyes including Claire and Miss James devoured him expectantly.

"Now look young man, you signed up for this course, and as I understand it you need a pass in it or you don't get a follow-on sports scholarship."

"Yes, but..."

"And furthermore you heard the register, Carl, Michael and Josie are sick and you are next on the list so therefore IT IS your turn. You have had the benefit of other students modelling for you in everything from futuristic coats to sixties style mini skirts and bikinis. Today is your turn to give a little something back to the class, UNDERSTOOD?" bellowed Miss James in an uncharacteristic rant.

"Yes, Miss James but..." started a defeated Tom.

"No buts, you will do as your told and you will model every item Claire hands you, OK."

"Y y y yes Miss" stammered the normally confident jock. Normally he wouldn't have minded modelling but today he had been convinced by his girlfriend, Cindy, to go without underwear on the promise of a sexy treat after class. How was he going to get changed in a classroom full of girls without revealing himself.

"Good! Now that nonsense is over, Claire can you take Tom to the cubicle and help him change. I'm sure he won't mind, after all he only needs to strip to his underwear now to put the suit on and we've all seen him in his shorts for sports anyway so nothing we all haven't seen before." said the pretty teacher.

Claire grabbed the reluctant 'stud' and pulled him towards the cubicle on the modelling platform that represented the changing room. In reality it was not a cubicle but an area of the stage sectioned off by a screen that hung from a clothing rail to about 2 feet off the floor.

Claire observed in delight as the first part of her plan became reality. Tom grabbed the suit and nervously stepped behind the screen to change. He noted there was nowhere to hang the suit whilst he undressed and so turned to Claire for support. She took the suit and said that she would hold the items to be changed into until Tom had removed an item that could be replaced, that way he wouldn't damage any of the class creations by dropping them on the floor. After some hesitation Tom removed his sport top before once again turning to Claire for support. She simply reached out her hand and took the top from him, theatrically folding it and walking across the stage to place it in the V&A cupboard. There was a wicked glint in the eye of every female in the room as it dawned on them that Tom was the only male in the room and was now stripping down to his underwear with only a thin screen to protect him. As Claire turned from the cupboard she noticed that Tom had already removed his shoes and socks. He looked at her expectantly, waiting for the suit he was to try on to be handed to him. Claire instead, ignored his gaze and gathered the footwear placing them in the locker with his top. This time when the pretty blonde turned Tom mumbled something, which she couldn't quite understand.