Power of the Dice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she asked.

"Can I have the suit please?" asked the desperate young man

"Oh! Sorry, I forgot." Claire replied and turned to grab the suit from a nearby rack.

Tom thankfully grabbed the proffered clothes and put on the shirt and jacket. He then sheepishly turned away from Claire and lowered his trousers. There was a barely audible sigh as the girls in the class saw the trousers drop to the floor through the gap at the base of the screen. Claire smiled, as she saw Tom bend to put on the new trousers and in so doing reveal his bare behind to her gaze. She turned to Cindy and winked, silently indicating that the fool had followed her request of not wearing underwear. Cindy responded by quietly clapping her hands in glee.

A few moments later a smartly dressed, blushing, young man emerged onto the stage in full view of 15 girls his own age and a buxom schoolteacher. Miss James stepped forward tracing her fingers along the fabric of the suit whilst detailing to the class how well the suit fit. Occasionally she would instruct the lad to turn or move so that Claire could take a set of measurements. Claire took her time in measuring Tom's inside leg making sure to brush his groin area as 15 jealous classmates looked on in envy. Eventually Miss James announced that as Tom had been such a 'good' model he would continue to model for the rest of the lesson and would try on all the previous week's designs irrespective of who they were originally made for. This would enable the class to appreciate 'size and length' she mocked. I think to allow Tom to feel comfortable we should move on to something familiar to him, Claire would you please find some sports kit."

Claire searched the rail and pulled out a brightly coloured soccer kit, she then nudged Tom toward the changing area. Carefully he removed the trousers and turned to hand them to a blatantly smiling Claire. Taking the trousers she once again made a show of folding them in view of her classmates before locking them away, all the time leaving Tom's naked lower half covered only by his shirttails. Casually she then handed the blushing young man a jock strap and the shorts, which he rushed to put on. Next Claire stood back and watched as Tom removed the jacket and shirt leaving him in just the shorts. Claire then threw him the rest of the kit and soon as he had it on she pulled him in to the stage once more. There was a small ripple of applause as the fit young man stumbled on to the stage. It wasn't that Tom was displaying any more than he did every week on the sports field it was just that this time his muscular thighs were on display not as part of a sporting event but as a private show to 15 lusting young girls.

Miss James stepped on to the stage and once again explained about the suitability and qualities of the material, this time detailing the differences reqquired for sportswear. The fabric must be light enough to wear comfortably, she explained. It must also move freely and not hinder the athlete within.

"Tom will you please do a few star-jumps and press ups just to show how easy it is to move."

Tom moved around on the stage doing various exercises as instructed by Miss James, all the while under the intense gaze of 15 pairs lustful eyes.

"OK! That's enough of that" said Miss James "Are there any questions before we move onto something different?" asked Miss James.

A petite brunette called Suzy put her hand up. "Yes Miss. You say it's important to have lightweight clothing but wouldn't that open you up to physical injury?"

"Ah! That's a good point. Tom will you step to the centre of the stage."

The young jock did as instructed and Miss James stepped behind him.

"Well, Ladies. One of the most common injuries on the soccer field is a kick to the shin. Tom are you wearing shin pads under those socks."

"Err! Yes Miss." he stuttered.

"Well. Let's see." said the stunning teacher as she carefully rolled down the male student's socks. "There we are, Shin Pads to protect the shins." she said as she completed by demonstrating with a tap of her hand against each of the pads.

"OK, that's almost it on the sportswear and the need for protection , although there is of course the possibility of getting hit in the groin which is much more painful to males than females, and for that we have the jock strap." continued the teacher, and before Tom could react she deftly pulled down his shorts revealing a bulging jock strap to the gleeful teenage girls. Tom stood frozen and mortified as the teacher went on to explain the design and effectiveness of the jock strap. In full view of the shocked students she turned the mortified young man until his naked buttocks were facing the enraptured audience of girls.

"As you can see" stated the teacher. "The protection is only at the front, the rear is left totally bare and vulnerable."

To emphasise this Miss James demonstrated just how vulnerable his arse was by slapping Tom's tensed cheeks leaving a glowing hand print on the poor boy's behind.

"This is obviously not the case from the front" she continued whilst once again turning the young man to face a crowd of grinning girls. "The groin is protected, thus" she said patting and squeezing the bulging jock strap in full view of the girls.

"Well, I think that concludes this demonstration. Unless of course there are any more questions."

Tom was mortified. 'Please don't let there be any more questions' he thought to himself.

"Yes." piped in Suzy once again. "If we were doing bras for ladies we'd have to measure the breast for the right cup size. Shouldn't you measure the male penis in the same way?"

The teacher, growing excited at the prospect of measuring this hunk's cock, looked toward Claire for permission but on seeing an almost imperceptible shake of the head explained that, whilst a good idea, it would not be necessary today and under the circumstances would be unfair on their willing and compliant volunteer.

The girls groaned as Tom sighed with relief whilst whimpering a thank you to the teacher.

"OK! Let's move on." she finally said. "Claire, can you select the next outfit."

Claire moved along to the clothing rack and selected the next design for Tom to model. Tom gratefully noted it was a long caftan type of robe that covered the wearer from neck to toe. Under Claire's instruction Tom removed the sports shirt that had been designed by one of his absent male colleagues and once again stood bare-chested behind the screen. Surprisingly Claire handed the silk robe to the half-naked young man allowing him to pull it over his head and fully cover his body; Claire then asked for the shorts and jock strap which he dutifully removed without any more of his flesh being revealed. Somewhat more confidently the decently attired Tom emerged from behind the screen to groans of disappointment from the 15 female students. Miss James once again stepped forward and quieting the girls extolled the virtues of the long silk robe he was wearing.

"As you can see" she began "The robe provides complete cover for the individual and could be suitable for both males and females. This type of clothing is most commonly worn in hot climates as it provides protection from the sun but the fine fabric still allows the wearer to remain cool."

At this comment a hand shot up from the back.

"Yes Maria" asked the teacher.

"Is there a special fabric again or could we just use any?" asked the female student.

"There are several recommended fabrics, but essentially these all have similar qualities. They must be strong yet light enough to withstand the vigour of 'Arabic or African' style life. They must also be soft enough that they are comfortable to wear with limited underclothes." the teacher replied whilst gently caressing the material. "Perhaps Tom could circulate amongst the class and you could each then feel the material to see what I mean."

The girls openly smiled at the prospect of feeling the hot body of their star sportsman.

'What had gotten into their normally demure teacher' they all wondered.

There had been rumours that the teacher had been caught in just a bikini at lunch and now she was acting quite suggestively and serving up the male meat for their pleasure, not that anyone would be complaining.

After some stern prompting the reluctant Tom stepped off the stage and in to the group of girls. One by one they stroked the silky material. The first girls were quite tentative, not sure exactly where to grab the 'material' but as he progressed down the line of expectant ladies Tom was shocked to feel hands brushing his well-toned behind and thighs through the material. One girl on groping the poor young man's rear exclaimed that the material was so smooth she couldn't feel his underwear line. Claire and Cindy just grinned knowingly as Tom blushed a lovely shade of crimson.

Once all the girls had had the opportunity to feel 'the material' Tom returned to the stage where Miss James stood waiting.

"The other advantage." stated the teacher "for a simple robe of this kind is that for Westerners it is so versatile. Women especially could find many ways to alter it. The addition of a belt for example." she continued whilst pulling the material tight in around the young man's waist causing the bulge of his flaccid cock to be prominently visible to the tittering students. "would allow the figure to be accentuated." "The material could be lifted like so" she said raising the gown to knee level. "to make an ideal casual dinner dress." "And finally, there is always the option for a mini skirt for night clubbing." she said raising the gown to the thigh as Tom desperately fought to hold it down and not reveal himself to the girls; many of whom were openly craning their necks to get a better view up the gown.

"That's enough of 'international' costume." The teasing teacher said whilst letting the gown fall back into place. "Let's see what's next, Claire if you please..."

"Errm! I'm not sure" the pretty blonde answered. "There are two main options left, more sportswear, but I'm afraid it's netball and wouldn't really suit Tom's physique. And there's one labelled Tug of War Fun. Which one do you think Tom?" asked Claire.

"Well, I'm not wearing a skirt, I'll never hear the last of it. Couldn't one of you wear it?" demanded Tom with false bravado, trying to regain his place as the superior male.

"Normally I'd love to but I can't today." mocked the blonde. "You see, whoops! silly me. I haven't got any underwear on and I wouldn't want to strip naked hear in the classroom now would I?"

Tom just groaned as his cock started to swell at the thought of Claire naked and the embarrassing knowledge that Claire had obviously realised he was not wearing any underwear himself.

"How about you Miss?" Claire continued, giving Miss James a knowing look. "Couldn't you wear just this one outfit? After all, we've reached the end of the list of models."

The buxom teacher thought about refusing but remembered the events earlier in the day and so reluctantly agreed rather than be forced to submit to even more humiliation at the hands of the pretty student.

"I'll change in the loo across the corridor as Tom is using the cubicle." said Miss James grabbing the proffered netball kit.

As Miss James left the room Tom was ushered back behind the screen. He was thankful that so far his embarrassment had been fairly minor and none of the girls, except Claire and Cindy knew of his lack of underwear. Once behind the screen he asked for the next outfit but was swiftly reminded by Claire that he was to hand over the previous elements of the costume that would allow him to change without ruining the class creations. Tom stood frozen to the spot as he realised his predicament. A few sharp words from Claire soon moved him as he was reminded exactly what was at stake.

Turning away from Claire he lifted the caftan robe over his head and without looking at her, the now naked hunk handed it back over his shoulder to his tormenting ex and classmate. Claire gleefully grabbed the silky robe and once again made a show of carefully folding it and locking it away with all the other designs except of course the last remaining outfit, the 'Tug of War" costume.

In the toilet across the corridor Miss James had stripped from her normal clothes and now stood in the underwear that Claire had earlier in the day ordered her to wear, the briefest of thongs and a lacy wonderbra that made her already impressive breasts stand out even more. Contemplating the choices before her she eventually piled her teaching clothes to one side and stepped into the netball outfit.

On the stage in the classroom Tom stood bare arsed naked behind the screen with his arm stretched out behind him desperately waiting for the next outfit. Claire, however had no intention of giving it to him yet, she wanted to take her time ogling his finely toned back and tight buns. The power of having yet another naked victim at her disposal was intoxicating and Claire could feel herself getting wet between the legs.

"Turn around if you want the next costume." giggled Claire.

Reluctantly Tom once again did as instructed all the while carefully covering his genitals with his hands.

"Move the hands to the side"

"No way" replied Tom.

"Do it" she whispered "or I might just accidentally knock the screen over and show 15 horny girls just exactly what you're NOT wearing."

Defeated, Tom put his hands to his side to allow Claire to ogle his naked body.

At that moment there was a small commotion as Miss James re-entered the classroom. Wow! She looked hot. The netball outfit had been designed for the petite Claire Stevens and on the taller buxom teacher it looked like something out of a porn movie. The skirt was the briefest of minis but was flared enough to allow it to move revealing the teacher's bare buttocks and barely covered pussy with every step. The vest top was straining to contain the teachers full but firm tits, Miss James' stomach, toned through regular workouts, was also clearly visible. What truly set the outfit off however were the white ankle socks and heeled sandals giving the whole ensemble a St Trinnians' schoolgirl outfit look.

On seeing the teacher, Claire felt a stirring in her stomach.

"Miss, I need to use the toilet. Could you please take over here." she said, suddenly leaving a still naked Tom behind the screen.

The teacher made her way onto the stage to envious looks from the developing girls of the class as Claire rushed to the loo.

"Oh!" exclaimed the teacher as she saw the naked young man cowering behind the screen.

"Shit" said the embarrassed student on seeing his normally demure teacher dressed like a gorgeous top quality hooker.

"Where is the err... Tug of War outfit?" asked the teacher.

"Over on the rack I think Miss." The naked stud replied trying to cover himself whilst also avoiding openly ogling his teacher for fear of the obvious effect it might have on him.

The teacher turned and noted that the clothes rack was nowhere to be seen and the store cupboard was locked. After a moment she noticed a bag on the floor labelled "Claire and Cindy's Tog O War Kit - Miss James Fashion Workshop."

Tom could not however resist looking as the teacher bent to pick up the bag and in so doing revealed the bush of her pussy barely covered by a tiny thong. Sighing, he felt his cock start to swell beneath his hands.

'Shit' he said under his breath.

"Are you alright." asked the concerned teacher.

"Yes, fine." croaked Tom.

"Here you are then" said Miss James deliberately holding the bag of clothes just out of arms reach causing the already humiliated student to stretch out his hands and temporarily reveal his semi erect member to her lustful gaze.

Claire, meanwhile had taken just seconds to reach orgasm in the privacy of the toilets, so horny had the events of the day made her. It was whilst cleaning herself up that she noticed a pile of clothes nearby. 'This was just too good to be true' she thought to herself before gathering them up and putting them into the recycling chute for waste material that could be reused by the fashion and arts department, before then returning to the classroom.

On entering the classroom Claire noticed the teacher handing over the bag and called out to Miss James.

"Err, Miss. Whilst Tom is getting dressed perhaps you could demonstrate and talk us through your outfit?"

Reluctantly the teacher hurriedly explained the virtues of the material of her skirt and T-shirt but in a vain attempt to justify her state of dress but also to arouse Tom who could hear but not see his gorgeous teacher also stated that this was an ideal example of incorrect sizing.

"The skirt is too short for my long legs and as you can see it barely hides my tush. The top also leaves little to the imagination, as my breasts force the material to gather round them and leave my stomach bare." the embarrassed teacher said before turning to call Tom forward.

"Errm, I think you could just do a few practice jumps and netball shots, just to show how inappropriate a badly measured and fitted design could be." suggested Claire in a tone that implied consequences should she be refused.

Fearing what might happen if she didn't comply, the stunning teacher jumped around the stage giving the students including Tom wonderful glimpses of the tiny thong with every tit bouncing jump.

"Miss." whimpered Tom from behind the screen. "There appears to be 2 costumes in the bag, and they seem to be for girls..."

"That's OK." Interrupted Claire. "Cindy and I were going to demonstrate the tug of war against each other but it can also be done with one person if adequately assisted and you needn't wear the top, that was just to cover our breasts."

"Miss Pleeeeease..." begged the shocked young lad as he craned his neck around the screen noting any chance of reprieve or escape blocked by a sea of expectant female faces and a grinning Claire and Cindy.

"Just hurry up and put it on, it's the last outfit; Tug of War is one of your many sports after all so it will be good for all to see how this compares to your normal kit"

Tom hastily moved to put on the limited costume as he saw a determined Claire step forward toward the stage.

"Shit, this is priceless!" cried the girls in unison as the young hunk emerged from behind the screen.

Tom was dressed in nothing but a pair of silk shorts with long silk ties trailing to the floor.

"Oh!" exclaimed the shocked Miss James. "That's not exactly what I was expecting, Claire can you please explain the functionality of this as a Tug of War outfit."

"Certainly Miss." Replied Claire who had stepped behind the screen to check and hide the remaining items of apparel and noting that both sets of bottoms were missing. " It's from the Party Fun element of the course. Cindy and I were to wear a costume each, one set of kit was a thong and camisole, the opponent wearing a different coloured pair of shorts and bra top. The ties are connected together and then we pull against each other like in a Tug of War. "AS SO..." she shouted grabbing one of the coloured ties and yanking it and the shorts from a distraught Tom in one swift movement.

"The winner is the person who keeps their clothes on." She laughed as Tom was left standing in a silk thong.

"This was Cindy's kit" she added holding the shorts aloft " And that was to be my bottom for the costume" said Claire pointing and drawing everyone's attention to the well-packed thong that was now the only thing Tom was wearing.

"I think in order to continue the demonstration, we need two teams with our willing volunteer as the rope and the thong as the flag. Whichever team moves the flag 2metres first is the winner."