Power of the Dice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom vainly attempted to mutter a protest but it was lost in the deafening roar as the excited girls clamoured to grab one of the remaining ties. The girls lined up 3 each side of Tom as the rest stood in front waiting for the competition to begin. Unbeknown to Tom, the crafty Claire had in preparation for this one-off lesson lined the inside of the costume with Spanish Fly Cream and so, even if he managed to keep the thong for the competition, he would soon be sporting a superb erection.

For several minutes the giggling girls pulled Tom to and throw, but his excellent sporting abilities made him able to gauge the strength of play and so move with the flow of the teams. It was however often a difficult decision as towhich way to move most effectively to stop the costume moving. Holding the ties left his manhood covered only by the flimsiest triangle of cloth in full view of the cheering girls. Covering the tiny briefs meant that the material had more chance of moving. Relying on trying to hold the ties appeared to be working well but each backward and forward motion, however had the effect of massaging his now stiffening cock. As time went on the feelings in his engorged member were distracting his train of thought and it wasn't long before the material started to give way and occasionally reveal the rock hark flesh within. Claire and Cindy seeing their moment of opportunity ordered their team to relax, and just as Tom thought he was safely over the opposing team's 2 meter point they whipped back causing the thong to fly through the air towards Claire's cheering team leaving the star sportsman naked with a very impressive erection, surrounded by 15 horny co-eds and an indecently attired schoolteacher.

Tom stood transfixed in the middle of the classroom. Whether because of fear or shock it was a good 30 seconds before he was able to move and so for that time his naked, blatantly aroused muscular body was totally, 100% in full and unobstructed view of all his fully dressed female classmates. The girls were stunned into silence at the sight of this gorgeous Adonis. Even Cindy and Claire, who'd instigated this whole scenario were momentarily distracted from the reason for the humiliation of Tom. After what seemed an age, the naked hunk suddenly broke free from the spell and tried in vain to cover up. It was no good however as his hands could barely contain his rock hard member. The girls also realised that teasing him about another part of his naked body meant that he would momentarily move his hands t cover the mentioned part and so briefly reveal his engorged cock.

Eventually Claire spoke up to put an end to the class but not to the lesson.

"Well, Tom. I hope that'll teach you not to be such a cock sure arrogant two-timing pig in the future."

"Yeah." said Cindy "And take it as read, you're dumped by both of us."

"We've gotta scoot now, I'm sure one of your lovely classmates will give you a hand, whoops! I mean a ride! No still not right, a lift home. ... C'mon Miss James. You can come with us."

"Oh, that's alright." said the skimpily dressed teacher. "I'll just get changed first."

"Oops! Sorry your clothes accidentally got thrown into the art donations chute. Best I take you home, I'll see you're alright."

Reluctantly the teacher followed the two pretty students, leaving the naked Tom at the mercy of his female classmates.

Tom cried out after Claire, Cindy and Miss James as they were leaving begging for his clothes but they ignored his pleas. Looking around the classroom it was obvious that Claire had done a very thorough job of removing any scrap of material or object that could be used to provide any cover for the thoroughly embarrassed hunk whose erect cock, still under the influence of the Spanish fly cream, failed to subside and so stood out like a flagpole.

The girls new that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and led by a brazen Suzy struck a deal that they had no intention of honouring with their thoroughly defeated classmate. They promised to get the sporting hunk safely home but first he had to stand with hands at his side so they could all get a good look at his well-toned body. A couple of the girls even had camera phones which they used to get momentoes before eventually allowing Suzy and four of the other girls to squeeze Tom into a car for a lift home. Suzy decided it would be great fun to take their poor naked victim on a ride through the town...via a few places of local interest of course. After a while Tom was told that as the girls were feeling generous and as he'd been a good sport they would offer him a fresh deal that may just earn him some clothes to wear.

He was to stand up in the car, top half of his body through the sunroof. The lower half of his body would be hidden from external view by the tinted glass of the car. If he kept his hands outside, waving for the duration of the journey the girls would stop at one of their houses and get him some clothes to wear. If he lowered his hands just once, then he would remain naked...

Having no real choice, Tom agreed and stood up in the car.

Inside the car Toms lower body was now open to attack by the four girls with him having no choice but to allow the girls a close up view of his bare cock; they could even touch it if they wanted to.

"I know." whispered the ever-inventive Suzy. "We can play Russian Roulette."

"How?" questioned one of the other girls who could barely keep her eyes off the erect cock that was bouncing around with every movement of the car.

"Simple." said Suzy. "This..." she gestured grabbing the hard meat. "is the gun. The idea is to make it shoot on the next person. Each of us will have 5-10 seconds to prime the weapon. They must ensure that it faces them as they play with it. The idea is to get Tom as horny as hell, I want him fit to burst but not to come for as long as possible. The winner is the person preceding the one who gets shot. And the ultimate loser is the one who gets themselves shot. Understand?"

"Oh Yes!! Excellent" cried the girls.

"What's the prize?" asked Gill a petite blonde whose tiny hands would soon barely wrap round the throbbing flesh bobbing just inches from her face.

"How about the winner gets to decide Tom's fate next."

"Yeah! Great." cried Gill, there's a whole load of things I'd like to do with that gorgeous bod."

"And for extra incentive the ultimate loser has to join Tom waving at the crowds - wearing just bra and knickers." Continued Suzy.

"Wow! Girl you're crazy. But heh! It makes it much more risky and fun, so OK, why not!" finished Gill.

As Tom tried to ignore his predicament he soon felt hands exploring his legs and thighs distracting his thoughts. As the car passed through the high street full of late shoppers Tom felt a hand caressing his testicles as another grabbed the shaft of his cock. The giggling girls took it in turns to play with the rock hard phallus as the young man obediently tried to wave at amazed onlookers on the street. This seemed to go on for ages as the girls took it in turns gently teasing their naked victim until he was on the verge of exploding. Suzy, sensing that Tom was only moments from climax decided to up the stakes with a risky gamble. Suddenly Tom's legs buckled as he felt the warmth of Suzy's mouth engulf his length. As quick as he'd felt the sensation of warmth and the almost overwhelming need to come he felt cold again as his cock suddenly popped free into the air ready for Gill's turn to hold him at the brink of orgasm for 15 seconds. However, just as Gill took the pulsing member in her tiny hands the feel of the delicate soft hands was just too much for Tom to bear. The girls in the car looked on in delight as the pulsating head of their classmate's cock bulged and turned purple ready to burst. Gill sensing what was about to happen momentarily let go of the throbbing meat but realising she had no chance of stopping the impending eruption wrapped both hands around the naked boy caressing and pumping his totally engorged cock. It was too much for Tom who collapsed as his cock finally sprayed come onto Gill and the inside of the car as the girls cheered.

"Oh Well!" said a grinning Suzy, addressing Tom. "I suppose you'll just have to stay naked for a bit longer, and Gill has agreed to help you greet the crowds - Lose that T-shirt sister!!" she screamed gleefully.

Giggling, Gill tantalisingly raised her top to reveal a halter top style bra. Tom momentarily forgot his own nakedness as he drank in the sight of the pert breasts encased in thin white material.

"Now the skirt." ordered Suzy.

"Do I have to?" asked Gill smiling.

"You agreed to the rules."

"OK! Here goes nothing." giggled the petite blonde as she unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor leaving her panty covered pussy just inches in front of the mesmerised Tom's face.

Suzy grabbed Gill's skirt and top and put them in the glove compartment. "Now, remind me what were the rules for the loser."

"OK, OK." Said Gill standing so she could wave at the crowds.

"No, I think the rules were bra and knickers only, and if I'm not mistaken that is a halter top you're wearing." said Suzy.

"But I wear it as a bra." argued Gill.

"Alright, we'll ask Tom."..." " Tom, would you say what Gill is wearing is a bra or is it a halter top? But before you answer, think carefully. Gill has lost a challenge bet and her forfeit is to stand with you in just her bra and knickers. So if YOU can convince us it's not a bra, well she will have to take it off, meaning you get to see her lovely titties all completely bare."

Tom's mind was reeling. He'd been humiliated beyond belief but he'd also been pleasured by 5 girls and now he may even get to see one of those luscious babes beautiful tits sans bra.

"Err! I'm not sure." he started. "After all the top does cover her breasts but then so would a jacket, T-shirt or vest. I guess the only thing that truly makes a bra unique is that it unclips front or back. If Gill can take it off without it going over her head or down her body then I concede it is a bra.

This was a clever ploy on the part of Tom. To prove it was a bra Gill had to take it off and reveal her small but perfectly formed bust, wheras if she didn't prove it she would end up topless as her forfeit. It was, for the first time that day a win win situation for the young jock.

"Shit." Said Gill who knew that either way she would soon be standing with her tits on display as they drove back to the University Campus.

She hesitated but it was to no avail. The other girls were just too psyched up to be kept waiting and so jumped her, ripping the halter top to shreds as they literally tore it from her body leaving the cute co-ed in nothing but her panties.

Tom drank in her beauty with his eyes. It was obvious he appreciated what he saw, as his spent cock started to swell once again.

"OK, you two. Stand up and greet your public. It's time to return to campus." ordered Suzy.

The blushing pair stood, their naked upper halves on display to anyone outside who cared to look and their lower halves on view for the sole pleasure of the girls in the car, Tom naked and erect, Gill barely covered in a pretty pair of lacy panties. As the car neared the University Suzy had another devious idea and closed the sunroof just enough to trap her two classmates and so stop them from sliding back into the car. This also meant that Gill had no chance when the grinning girls then laughed as they tickled her and then pulled down her panties leaving her as naked as Tom. The sight of both a hard naked cock and equally aroused bare pussy was just too much for the girls. They again stroked the defenceless Tom until he was ready to burst again, but this time they also caressed their female classmate until she too was on the brink of orgasm. Just for fun they manouvered Tom and Gill until they were positioned with Tom's, once again throbbing meat, prodding at the entrance to Gill's evidently wet pussy. As Gill gasped feeling the rock hard phallus prizing her aching box apart the girls had one last act of naughtiness, they wound down all the windows in the car so that the naked and aroused couple were in full view of any students walking around. It was too much for the young couple as Gill's love tunnel pulled in the erect phallus both suddenly felt a surge of pleasure as orgasms racked through their bodies just as the car pulled in outside the accommodation block.

The smiling Suzy, then opened the sunroof and led the dazed pair out of the car. It wasn't until they heard the beep of the automatic lock on the car that they realised that Suzy had gotten the pair of them into the open and both were naked and glistening from their ordeal. Suzy then grabbed the naked male, stating she was claiming her prize as the winner. Tom, knew better than to argue with the brunette and so meekly followed his gorgeous tormentor.

Gill, however pleaded for the keys to the car so she could get her clothes, but Suzy just laughed and told her she'd give them to her tomorrow and walked off leading Tom by his penis as Gill was left naked outside the dorm.

Meanwhile, Miss James clad only in the tiniest of G-strings, a flared mini skirt, half cup wonder bra and too small T-shirt, was 'kindly' being driven home by her students Claire and Cindy.

Claire chatted incessantly about the events of the day, Miss James' naked in the classroom, masturbating, stripping out of her conservative underwear in the corridor before putting on the sexy gear she was now wearing... All this preamble reminding the teacher just how vulnerable to suggestion she was.

After 10 minutes of driving Claire pulled into a rest area by the side of the road and asked the teacher to get out for a moment. Hesitantly the teacher did as instructed.

"OK. Teach. Here's the deal. Your car is round the corner, however to get the keys you must either give me your T-shirt and panties or your skirt and bra. Or alternatively I could just order you to strip again and leave you her to walk home butt naked."

The teacher thought quickly. She didn't want to end up naked. Losing the skirt would mean that all that covered her pussy would be the useless tiny thong and her tits would not stay in the T-shirt without the bra.

"OK! Here take the thong and T-shirt but please don't order me to do anything else." she said whilst hurriedly handing the two items to the smiling blonde.

Claire then pulled a camera from her bag and asked the teacher to adopt a few sexy poses.

At that moment, Cindy appeared from round the corner and threw the teacher's keys across to her as she and Claire got into Claire's car.

Claire rolled down the window and said to the teacher:

"STRIP NOW, GET EVERY LAST STITCH OFF THAT HORNY BODY."

The teacher just stood still, not moving a muscle.

"Don't worry Miss James. I thought you ought to know I can't order you to strip or anything. If I did you wouldn't have to anyway, when you threw the dice you threw a double one, that's 2 hours not the eleven I said. Everything you've done since 3 O Clock has been your own choosing. You're still our favourite teacher; the photos and video will stay just between us as long as you don't try to get revenge on us. Seeya tomorrow.

"Oh! By the way." added Cindy. "You don't appear to have any petrol in your car so you'll have to stop at the next service station and fill up. I've left five pounds on the passenger seat. I'm sure the service clerk will love your 'fancy dress costume."

The teacher stood frozen to the spot absorbing all the information of the last few minutes as Claire's car drove off. Shit, she thought to herself. 'Look at me. This bra doesn't even cover my nipples and the skirt is so short and flared every step reveals my arse and my pussy.'

It was then she realised her ordeal wasn't quite over; she still had to get petrol. And if the truth were told, she was damn horny and getting wet at the thought of having to go there dressed like this.

Claire and Cindy watched their teacher as she filled the car with petrol. The breeze blowing through the filling station kept lifting her skirt up and it was obvious from the glistening pussy lips that she was excited. The teacher's bra was also having difficulty hiding her impressive C-cup breasts much to the delight of the teenage cashier who by his reluctance to move from behind the counter was also having difficulty controlling himself.

Once Miss James was safely back in her car and on her way home the two tormentors returned to the university campus to find out what had happened to that, although gorgeous, still a two-timing pig, Tom.