Power Outage

Story Info
A blackout has step-siblings fulfilling taboo fantasies.
8.6k words
4.52
24k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Power Outage

A blackout has step-siblings fulfilling taboo fantasies

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-1

Josh stood in the shower slowly stroking his soapy boner. He wasn't going to jerk off—at least not yet—he just wanted to give himself a good build-up for when he did later on. To that end, he added a firm ball-massage to his stroking.

He let the wonderful feeling grow and build until he was at a point where he knew he could blow his load with about half a minute of fast beating. He then let go of his dick and finished his shower. His erection never went down, but he didn't stroke it anymore, letting his percolating cum settle back down ... for a little while.

Josh had the house to himself until sometime this afternoon. His stepmother—who defined the acronym MILF in his mind—was at work, and his hot 22-year-old stepsister was at school—the local community college. He intended to stay naked all morning, read some porn and watch a couple of porn videos while building up his orgasm and letting it settle down over and over until he finally gave himself a grand jerk-off squirting his jism up his chest to his chin. He loved Thursday mornings!

After toweling himself off, he opened his phone and pulled up a hot teacher-student porn video to watch while he shaved. While he pushed the shaver over his neck, chin, and cheeks, he watched the two teachers—one male, one female—"punish" their wayward student for not having completed some assignment. Spanking the girl's cute, naked ass while she lay across her female teacher's legs made sense as punishment, but how fucking her pussy, her mouth, and her tight little asshole, and then forcing her to eat her teacher's cunt while she sucked the other teacher's cock was going to make her a better student was lost on Josh. But who the hell cared? It was hot porn; it didn't need to make sense.

By the time he was done shaving, his boner was drooling and burning for attention, but he didn't touch it. He liked the hungry ache and the tingle in his balls.

Naked and with his erection pointing the way, he went into his bedroom. He opened Literotica on his computer and scanned the listing of new stories. He found an Incest/Taboo story with an interesting teaser line.

It was about a teenage girl who gets caught by her nympho stepmom giving her boyfriend a blowjob in his car in the driveway. She hauls them both inside and proceeds to teach the girl how to really give a blowjob, including taking the astonished boyfriend's fat cock down her throat and then showing the girl how to do it. Before the end of the twenty-minute video clip, the guy has also fucked both women's pussies and brings himself to a climax by fucking the mom's ass while she and his girlfriend eat each other's cunts in a sixty-nine. He pulls out just in time for them to spin around so he can jerk off all over their cheek-to-cheek faces.

Josh read the entire well-detailed, three-page story without once touching his quivering and drooling boner. He did, however, massage his balls while reading, adding ever more to his build-up of cum. And yet, he still wasn't ready to jerk off.

Next, he opened his porn-stash directory and went to his collection of still shots that he'd been downloading for years. Neatly arranged in categories, he went to the folder he had named "Fam." They were all photos of pairs and groups that he envisioned as being sisters and brothers, moms and daughters, fathers and daughters, and every combination that a deviant family could get into. There were photos of moms giving their teenage sons blowjobs in the kitchen; daughters eating their moms' pussies on the couch; sisters sucking their brothers' cocks in the shower; dads fucking their petite daughters up the ass while they ate their moms' cunts; and much much more.

Josh was able to mentally come up with some little story to go with each photo and he had even tried his hand at writing a story or two based on a really hot and perverted photo. He didn't think they were Literotica quality, so they remained on his computer just for his own amusement.

He flipped through the photos, dwelling on most of them for only a few seconds. Once in a while one popped up that he especially liked or that he had invented a hot storyline about. One was a vintage Polaroid photo of a naked threesome with a young man lying on his back on the shag carpet of a living room with his "mother" sitting atop him with his cock buried up her cunt. Josh saw her as the mother because she had an '80s mom's hairstyle, big, dangling tits with big nipples, and a rather broad mom-ass facing the camera. Both her ass and her tits had nice tan lines which he found to be very hot. (He had an entire category dedicated to tan-lined beauties.) Straddling the guy's head with her hairy pussy mashed into his face was the "sister." She was leaning over and kissing their mom as she fondled her big tits.

Staring at the hot, incestuous scene, Josh flexed his stomach muscles to get his dick to bob, which caused an extra drool of pre-cum to leak from its pee-hole. He caught the drool in his hand without touching his knob and lapped it up.

Another favorite photo showed a sister sitting naked on a kitchen stool bent over with her tits and her head on the table while her brother stood behind her and pushed his stiff cock up her tight little asshole. Staring at that gorgeous young ass with its pucker stretched taut, Josh leaned back in his chair to get his dick more vertical and forced another pulse of pre-cum from it, this time letting it run down his boner to be used as lube later on.

He flipped through a dozen more photos and then decided to ratchet things up by watching some video clips. Too large to download onto his computer, he had several dozen links to the videos which were typically only ten minutes or so long. They were freebee teasers to get you to want to pay to see the whole movie, but Josh found the short clips to be plenty to get him aroused.

He scrolled down through the links above which he had typed a short description of the clip. "Hubby shares wife with delivery guy," and "Wife gives hubby an FFM threesome for his birthday," were examples. There were hitchhiker, babysitter, BBC, punishment, and orgy videos as well, to name but a few, and of course, there were incest/taboo clips.

He selected a particular favorite that started with a naked young guy lying on his bed stroking his boner with one hand while he held his phone in the other, playing a porn video. His "sister" then appears at his doorway and spies on him jerking off. This makes her so hot that she has to reach under her tight t-shirt to squeeze her pert little tits and to push her hand down her shorts to rub her pussy. She accidentally bumps the door and her brother turns to see her.

There were obviously several minutes cut from the full-length movie to make the clip because the next scene had the sister naked and on the bed between her brother's legs giving him a wet, head-bobbing blowjob. Another quick cut had the pair in a sixty-nine with the sister on top. Half a minute later, the scene switched to bro on top of sis in a missionary position as he guided his fat cock into her soaking wet, shaved pussy.

Then, of course, the mom comes home unexpectedly and she can hear the kids all the way from the kitchen. She stands in the bedroom doorway watching the two siblings fucking, and naturally, she gets so turned on that she has to join them.

The final third of the fifteen-minute clip has mom sucking her son's cock, which includes deep-throating him; eating her daughter's cunt while sonny fucks mom from behind; sonny on his back while sis bounces her hairless pussy up and down on his dick and mom squats on his face while she and sis kiss. The scene then cuts to the two women on their knees in front of bro as he jerks off, finally blowing a huge load of thick, white jism into both of their open mouths. As mom and sis kiss, the scene fades to black.

About the time that mom joined the kids, Josh was lightly sliding his fingers up and down his aching boner. As the action on his screen intensified, he added more fingers and more grip, until when the brother was jerking off in his mom's and sister's faces, Josh was in full jerk-off mode, as well.

As his built-up load finally pushed up through his aching cock, he leaned back in his chair and bent his boner against his belly. The first thick squirt with its glorious burn shot all the way up to his neck. Then looking down to watch his dick squirting, he continued pumping his massive load of cum all over his belly.

When he finally squeezed the last few drops from his deflating cock, his splooge was running down his sides and onto his chair. After a few seconds of catching his breath, he reached out to get some tissues from the box on his desk, and that's when he noticed his sister standing in his doorway.

He grabbed his pillow from the bed and pulled it against his cum-soaked body to cover up, but as his sister walked into the room she said with a laugh, "Yeah, a little too late for that!" She pulled the pillow away as she said, "Fuck, that was hot little brother! I've never watched a guy jerk off all alone before!" Then looking at the jism that wet his neck, his chest, and his belly, she added, "I've never seen any guy shoot that much cum, either!" She then leaned over while saying, "I wonder how it tastes," before planting her open mouth against his chest.

She slurped noisily, lapped, sucked, and pushed her lips through the salty goo. She sucked on each of his nipples and then went up and kissed him on the mouth with her cum-soaked lips. When he didn't pull away, but kissed her back adding tongue, she broke away just enough to say, "Oh, you're fun! Why the hell haven't we thought about doing this before?"

He replied, "I have!"

She laughed, and said, "Yeah, I guess I have, too! I'm glad the power went out at school today and they sent us all home to force our hands!" She then pressed her lips back against his.

As they kissed hungrily, he reached out and rubbed her pussy through her shorts. She mewed into his mouth as she fumbled with her button and fly and then pushed her shorts off her ass and kicked them across the room. He immediately drove his middle finger up her drenched now-naked cunt and slapped his hand against her pussy as he finger fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh, shit, bro!" she growled as she straightened up and whipped her t-shirt off, baring her c-cup tits with their puffy pink nipples. She leaned back over and pushed one of her tits into his face and he sucked hard on its squishy cone while he continued to slap his hand against her pussy and his finger up her cunt.

She reached out and took his spent, half-hard dick in her hand and pulled on getting it back to its full hardness and size in a matter of seconds. She released it, pushed her hand around in the splooge on his belly, and then used it as lube to jerk him off as vigorously as he has jabbing her cunt.

She switched to give her other tit equal time in his mouth and as he sucked on it and flicked its swollen nipple with his tongue he mauled the other one with his free hand.

Sammy—only her mother called her Samantha—had woken up feeling horny but too many snoozes took away the extra time she would like to have had to use the pulsing shower head against her pussy to get off. No matter. When she got home, while her brother was gone to work and before her mother got home, she had planned to close herself in her bedroom and use one—or two—of her dildos to relieve her sexual tension. That would give her a better orgasm, anyway. Discovering her brother naked and beating off to a steaming-hot incest video changed her plan!

She was in his doorway for probably five minutes watching him and watching the video on the screen in front of him. She was behind and slightly to the side of him so she could see his erect boner and it surprised her that he wasn't jerking off or at least slowly stroking its length while focused on the scene of mother, sister, and brother fucking, sucking, and lapping. She did notice that his dick bobbed once in a while, and when one of the times he caught some of his dribbling pre-cum in his palm and lapped it up it almost made her moan out loud. That's when she realized that he was probably holding back for a big finish and her pussy leaked in her shorts in anticipation of seeing that.

As a result, when she finally walked into the room after watching him blow his massive pent-up load all over his belly and chest, her own orgasm was more than halfway to an eruption of its own. Now, the depravity of jerking off her brother while he jabbed his finger in and out of her cunt and sucked her tits while they were both bare-ass naked brought it the rest of the way very quickly.

She squatted slightly to get her legs farther apart so he could slap up against her pussy more easily and even a little harder. She had never even jerked herself off quite that aggressively but she found that she really liked the open-handed smacks against her enflamed pussy-lips while his long, piano-player finger jabbed deep into cunt. The sound of the wet slaps added another erotic and arousing element and her legs began to quiver as she tried to hold her squat as her pussy erupted.

She growled as her gushing cunt-juice soaked his hand and her inner thighs, and with one hand she closed a tight grip into his mop of hair and forced his face even harder against her tit while with the other she was squeezing and yanking on her brother's cock so hard that he had to reach down and stop her flying fist for fear of losing a layer of skin.

When her long orgasm finally began to ebb, she straightened up and pulled her legs together to trap his hand against her pussy and with his finger inside her, but to keep it still. After catching her breath, she said, "Holy shit, bro! I've never even frigged my cunt myself like that! Do you fuck as good as her finger?"

"One way to find out!" he said as he wiggled his digit around up inside his sister's constricted pussy. Twenty seconds later Sammy was on her back on his bed and he was climbing on top of her in a classic missionary position. With her knees up and her feet on the bed she raised and rotated her hips to meet his advancing cock, and with a flex of his stomach muscles he aligned his knob with her pussy and he poked it inside her.

Suspended in a pushup above her, he held himself still with only his cock-head plugged into her snug, wet pussy, enjoying and wanting to prolong his fantasy coming true.

When he didn't shove his dick all the way up her cunt the way any of her boyfriends would, she grinned and said, "Fucking tease!" She raised her head from the pillow and kissed him hard while she rocked her hips to get at least a shallow fuck going. The result was that his big knob popped out of her pussy and then back into it several times. The inadvertent tip-fuck was even more of a tease, and she broke the kiss to tell him, "Will you for Christ's sake fuck me little brother! Shove your cock up my cunt and make my nasty, incest fantasy come true!"

He dropped from his pushup onto his knees between her spread legs, pushing his boner deep into her pussy at the same time. He was rewarded with a groaned, "Oh fuck!" from her just before she clamped her mouth back over his. Holding his head, she sucked on his lips and tongue and darted her own tongue in and out of his mouth as he began rocking his hips and fucking her deep and hard.

His cock was at least as long and as fat as any she had had up her pussy before (and there were more than a few!) but the energy and the steaming passion with which he was hammering it up her cunt while kissing her and making little moans into her mouth made it the best fuck she could remember. The depravity of the fact that it was her brother fucking her so well and fulfilling her long-held taboo fantasy threw gasoline on her arousal and her pussy tightened around his jabbing cock as another orgasm constricted her cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she mumbled into his mouth as her cunt spasmed and wet, sloshing sounds were added to the decadence.

"And how long has this been going on?" a woman's voice demanded from the bedroom doorway.

Both kids jumped in surprise, Josh rolled off his sister, and they both grabbed at the same pillow to cover up as they stared at their mother standing there with her arms folded across her chest.

Josh let his sister have the pillow and put both of his hands over his quickly-wilting dick.

As she stepped into the room, Beth looked at Josh's computer with the final frame of the double-facial frozen on the screen. It didn't take much imagination to understand that the two actresses with their faces splattered with cum—one young looking and the other mature—were probably supposed to represent a mother and daughter.

Standing beside the bed, looking down at the two naked kids who had yet to utter a word, Beth crooked a thumb toward the computer screen, and said to Josh, "Is that supposed to be me? Do you have dirty fantasies about jerking off in my face along with your sister's?"

"I, um ... I was just ... it's only ..." he stammered trying to come up with a coherent sentence.

But he was cut off when his mother went on, "I hope so, because God knows I've had filthy fantasies about you! Both of you!"

"What?" Josh responded.

"Really?" Sammy said.

Beth pulled the tails of her blouse up out of her skirt and as she began to unbutton it, she said, "So the question still stands; how long has this been going on ... without me?"

"This is the first time ever!" Josh answered. "Honest to God!"

"That's right," Sammy added. "School got closed because they lost electricity, and I came home to find Josh jerking off watching porn. It got me so horny I made him fuck me."

Beth chuckled, and said, "Yes I'm sure you really had to twist his arm," as she slipped her blouse off. "Some big truck took out a power pole downtown, apparently, and that's why I'm home early, too. I'll have to remember to send him a thank-you note." As she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, she said to her daughter, "Move the pillow. Let me look at you." To Josh, she said, "Move your hands."

They both complied and at the same moment, their mother's d-cup tits came into view. She tossed the bra aside and gave her tits a firm squeeze and a shake to get the blood flowing after being confined all morning.

Josh blinked and swallowed hard as he looked at his mother's naked tits. He had gawked at them enough times and peeked down into her often-low-cut blouses to know how big they would be if unconstrained, but they were much more firm than he had imagined; they didn't have much more droop than his sister's smaller and younger tits! They had dark areolas that must have been two inches across with thick nubs that had to be the size of his pinky finger down to the first knuckle. His flaccid dick stirred as he stared at them and reality eclipsed his fantasies.

Beth noticed the movement in her son's dick and it made her smile to think that just the sight of her bare tits was reigniting his arousal. She reached behind herself again, unbuttoned her skirt, pushed down the zipper, and worked it off over her wide hips. She let it drop to the floor, stepped out of it, and then pried off her two-inch pumps.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and as she slid them over her round mom-ass, she saw that Josh's pecker was nearly fully inflated back to cock status. She looked at Sammy's firm, youthful tits and saw that her nipples had puffed back up to their engorged state after having shriveled at her interruption.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers