Power Outage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers

Millimeter by millimeter, Josh's cock-head pushed deeper into his mother's cunt-hole, spreading the canal of flesh open to accept his shaft and then closing around it in a tight, loving hug. Finally, his legs touched his mother's ass-cheeks, but he then slid his hands from her ass-cheeks forward onto her hips and pulled himself hard into her, pushing another inch of his cock up her cunt. Then, for a long several moments he held his dick buried as deep in his mother's pussy as he could force it.

"Oh, God!" Josh moaned.

"Fuck!" his sister said looking at her brother's balls hanging down below their mother's stretched, wet pussy-lips.

Beth let out a low moan as her son's fat erection filled her cunt. When she felt his thighs touch her ass she expected him to start rocking his hips and fucking her, but he surprised her by pulling on her hips and giving her another bonus-inch of his cock. Still, he didn't start fucking her. Instead, he moved his hands back onto the globes of her ass-cheeks and gently caressed them while leaving his cock motionless deep inside her cunt.

Josh had fucked several girlfriends—and just recently, his sister—but those fucks had been more of the wham-bam variety where he (and his partner) could barely wait to blow their orgasms. Although Josh felt another orgasm churning in his balls, since it would be his third in a matter of two hours, there was much less sense of urgency behind it. On top of that, he had his cock stuffed deep in his sexy, stepmom's cunt—a fantasy he never dreamed could come true—and he was gliding his hands over her wonderful, wide MILF ass—another fantasy turned to reality. For those reasons, he left his dick perfectly still being hugged by his mother's warm, wet-velvet cunt-hole. The glorious feeling, however, caused his mind-of-its-own cock the throb deep inside Beth's cunt, oozing some pre-cum. He let out a low moan as he dug his fingers into her fleshy ass-cheeks.

Beth had rarely, if ever, had any guy shove his stiff cock so far up her cunt and just leave it there, but God, it felt wonderful to just concentrate on the feeling of fullness, the heat being given off by her son's erection, and the fact that it was her son's fat cock filling her cunt!

Beth had admired Josh's trim, youthful body for quite a while and she had sometimes fantasized about seeing him fucking one of his girlfriends. But the day that he had neglected to close the bathroom door all the way and she had seen him jerking off in the shower changed those fantasies to fucking her. But she had been sure they would never be more than nasty, taboo fantasies; why would a good-looking young guy who was hung the way he was and with more than one pretty, young girlfriend want to fuck an old lady and his stepmother, to boot? And yet, here she was living a taboo fantasy with her naked stepdaughter underneath her and her stepson's cock stuffed deep into her guts.

As wonderful as being stuffed full of Josh's fat cock felt, she was ready for the next phase of her fantasy to become reality.

"Fuck me, Josh!" she told him. "Fuck my burning mom-cunt with your fat cock, baby! And Sammy, you get your mouth up there and suck on my pussy while he does it!"

Then, with her two kids having all the instruction she felt they needed, Beth lowered her head and began hungrily eating her daughter's drenched pussy.

Josh felt his sister's face push up against his balls and felt her tongue pressed hard against the underside of his cock as he slid it slowly from the depths of his mother's cunt. When his knob popped free of Beth's pussy-lips, Sammy sucked it into her mouth, locked her lips around it, and swirled her tongue all over it. Their positions were awkward but Josh managed to poke about a third of his dick into his sister's mouth and give it a few shallow fucks.

Beth could feel the top side of Josh's boner rubbing through her pussy-lips and she knew without seeing it that he was poking it in his sister's mouth. She lifted her face from Sammy's pussy just enough to say, "Hey! Don't be distracting him! He has a hungry cunt to fuck! You had your turn, now it's mine. Put him back in my pussy!"

Using her lips and tongue, Sammy pushed Josh's cock up and back between their mother's pussy-lips. With a rock of his hips, his boner slid up her cunt-hole while Sammy locked her open mouth over their mom's pussy, sucking and licking at the same time.

Josh then dug his fingers into his mother's hips and began fucking her with hard, strong shoves that had his balls slapping his sister's face at one end and his cock-head spreading their mom's pussy-lips at the other. In between was the glorious, silky-smooth wet hug of Beth's cunt and the coarse rub of Sammy's tongue.

"Oh, shit, yes!" Beth growled into Sammy's pussy and then attacked it even harder, bobbing her head to smack her face into the wet folds while jabbing her extended tongue into her cunt-hole.

If it hadn't been for his pressure-relieving hands-free orgasm a little while ago, Josh would have blown his load into his mother's guts before he got his cock all the way into it the first time. As it was, though, he was able to get a pretty good fuck going before he felt that tightening in his balls again. With his cock buried deep in his mom's cunt he picked up the speed of his fucking while shortening the length of his strokes. He leaned over her, laying his sweating chest against her naked back, reached under her and grabbed handfuls of her big tits, and then went into full-on humping mode, fucking her cunt as fast as his back and leg muscles could get his hips going.

Beth's orgasm built quickly under her son's onslaught but when he clamped his thumbs and fingers against her stiff nipples and squeezed hard, it pulled her trigger. "Fuck yes!" she shouted into Sammy's crotch as her cunt tightened around her son's jabbing cock and forced her hot cum out around it.

Beth's gushing pussy-juice flooded Sammy's face and she made "Mmm, mmm, mmm" sounds as she sucked it up.

The tightened, wet grip of his mother's cunt on part of his cock that was stuffed inside her, plus the rough grinding of his sister's tongue on the part that was still outside pulled Josh's trigger, and he drove his cock as deep into his mother's cunt as he could get it while it throbbed and spurted his ball-aching orgasm deep into her guts.

He mauled his mother's tits while he moaned and groaned with each spurt of his dick, and then, with his cock-head quickly becoming super-sensitive, he had to—reluctantly!—withdraw his dick from his mother's pussy. It had become so sensitive that he even had to pull it away when his sister tried to suck it into her mouth.

He sat back on his haunches, catching his breath while his spent dick drooped between his legs. But then, watching his sister devour their mom's drenched pussy, and knowing she was sucking his splooge from its depths stopped it from withering all the way. Watching the two women ravenously eating each other's cunts in their sixty-nine made his dick twitch enough to make him wonder if he could go another round after a little rest. Four orgasms in one day would be a record for him.

Suddenly, they were all startled by a man's voice. "Well, how long has this been going on?" Beth's husband asked from the doorway.

Beth raised her glistening face from Sammy's pussy, and said with a wide smile, "Oh, hi honey! You're home early."

"Yeah. Half the city's without power; they sent us home," he replied. He rubbed the bulge in his pants, and said, "The question still stands. How long has this been going on ... without including me in the fun?"

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers