Power Outage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she kicked her panties aside, Beth asked, "Have you ever licked a pussy before?"

"Yeah!" Josh answered immediately and eagerly.

Beth chuckled, and said, "I expected that you would have with such sexy young girlfriends. At least I'd hope so for their sake. But I was asking your sister." She turned to Sammy, and said, "And?"

"I, um ... I've kissed a girl," Sammy answered. "And I like that!"

"Oh, yes, kissing a girl is wonderful, isn't it?" She stepped closer, leaned over, and touched her lips to Sammy's. The young girl responded a bit tentatively, but only for a moment. Quickly, their lips were pressing harder and their heads were moving as the kiss escalated from exploratory to passionate.

In Josh's wildest and most perverted imaginings about his sister and about his mother, he had somehow never put them together. While he was sitting there with a raging hard-on watching them kiss, he took advantage of the situation to reach out and cup one of his mom's hanging tits with one hand and one of his sister's boobs with the other. As the two women kissed and mewed into each other's mouths, he gently massaged their tits and flicked their completely-different nipples.

Beth finally lifted her mouth away from her daughter's and said, "Oh, you kiss wonderfully, sweetheart! But if you'd like to graduate to doing that with a pussy, lie back down." As she quickly slid into a prone position on the bed, Beth told Josh, "Why don't you sit in your chair over there and just watch us for a little while?" She then added facetiously, "Of course, if you find your mother and your sister eating each other's pussies in a sixty-nine to be too boring, you can always go back to watching your porn."

He laughed at the absurdity of that, but as he got off the bed, he said, "Could I, um, maybe have a kiss too? You know, to hold me over?"

His mother kissed him as she had kissed his sister, and when she felt a shudder run through his body, she had to smile. When she broke the kiss she bent over at the waist, lifted his boner upward, and gave its wet knob a kiss. She then leaned down farther, engulfed his whole cock-head, and then continued down his shaft while she pulled a suction and swirled her tongue around.

"Oh, shit!" he groaned as his legs shook.

She pulled off with a pop! and said, "Sammy and I will get back to that later. For now, sit back and enjoy the show."

As Josh lowered himself into his chair with his saliva-wet boner sticking out, he decided that he wasn't going to stroke it while he watched his sis and mom eat each other's cunts. He would go for another hands-free build-up like he had while watching his porn earlier. That thought triggered another, and he swiveled his chair around and made a few taps on his keyboard to get the screen's video camera recording. He then angled the screen so it was recording the action on his bed.

Beth crawled onto the bed between her daughter's spread legs. She put her hands on the girl's inner thighs and pushed them a bit farther apart as she leaned down and blew a stream of cooling air on the drenched, shaven pussy-lips.

Looking down past her naked tits with their ready-to-pop swollen puffies, Sammy let out a moan of anticipation as she watched her stepmom's beautiful, sexy face descend to her pussy.

Beth brushed her lips delicately over the soft, wet folds of the pussy before her. She was sure that someone as sexy and outgoing as Sammy had had her cunt eaten by guys—maybe even her brother—but in her experience, most men tended to go after a pussy like it was the last meal they'd get for a month. And some just wanted to get the pussy wet so they could move on to the fucking. Beth wanted to show Sammy how a woman could pleasure another woman while receiving as much or more pleasure herself.

Beth placed light kisses up and down Sammy's pussy lips while inhaling deeply through her nose to pull in that marvelous smell of fresh sex. But behind it, there was the distinct aroma of a pussy that had been confined in pants all morning long. Beth always liked spur-of-the-moment sex and her own pussy tingled at how impromptu this was!

She extended her tongue and drew it lightly up through her daughter's wet slit. The delicate folds of flesh were soft but still engorged from having just been hugging a fat erection. Beth would have preferred to be Sammy's first same-sex partner before her pussy had entertained a cock, but that this was happening at all was a fantasy coming true.

She went up and down Sammy's pussy a few times, going a bit deeper each time and being able to taste more of her pussy-juice with each pass. She had obviously cum around her brother's cock, which disappointed Beth only in that she would have loved to draw a "virgin" orgasm from the depths of her cunt herself.

Sammy was breathing deeply and had begun squeezing her tits and squishing the soft nipples between her thumbs and fingers as she watched her mother's head moving up and down and felt her tongue and lips teasing her pussy. But it was a glorious tease and she felt another orgasm beginning to churn inside of her.

Josh sat in his chair with a firm grip on its arms to force himself not to start jerking off. He watched his mother's head going up and down through his sister's crotch and watched his sister squeezing and pulling on her tits, but what really made his dick drool was seeing his mother's naked body for the first time.

She wasn't athletically-trim like Sammy, but she had a very sexy "mom-bod." She was a genuine MILF that he was sure his horny teenage buddies probably fantasized about as much as he did. She was sexier than any of their moms!

On her knees and leaning over as she was, her big tits dangled and their stiff, protruding nipples brushed the bed sheet as she moved. Her ass was larger than Sammy's—or any of his girlfriends'—but it was still well-rounded and pretty firm. Perhaps what caught his attention and made his pecker drool more than anything was his mom's tan lines. He had seen her in her two-piece suit swimming in the pool or sunning herself beside it, but he had somehow never envisioned the lines that would leave behind.

The cheeks of her ass were almost lily white against the tan of her back and legs, and the edges were slightly blurred, meaning it was a real outdoor tan and not one created in the confines of a tanning booth. But her tits had slightly less contrast and even less of an edge. They were still pale but it was obvious that his mom had spent some time sunbathing topless while she was alone. That image made his dick throb and he gripped his chair even harder.

On the next pass up through Sammy's pussy lips, Beth pushed her tongue into the little divot that hid her daughter's clit. She flicked it with the tip of her tongue and then swirled it all over it while pulling a suction with her lips planted firmly against her pussy.

Beth could feel the muscles in Sammy's legs and abdomen begin to tense up and the increased pattern and volume of her mews told her that she had an orgasm on the way. Beth slid her middle finger up her daughter's drenched pussy and began to push it in and out while she continued to lick and suck on her clit.

Sammy's mews turned into a low, guttural growl and when she raised her ass off the bed to force her pussy harder into her mother's sucking mouth, Beth knew her orgasm was coming. With her finger deep inside her quickly-constricting cunt Beth crooked the digit and rubbed its tip hard against Sammy's "wet walnut" g-spot. She hoped that her daughter might never have experienced a pussy-licking, clit-sucking, g-spot-rubbing orgasm before, and she was right.

Sammy was quickly reaching sexual nirvana as her entire body seemed to be taken over by her impending orgasm. She squeezed and pulled on her nipples harder than she ever had before as every muscle in her body tensed with the epicenter of their combined pressure in her cunt. At the instant that her orgasm burst forth, she felt her mother stop jabbing her finger in and out of her pussy and then she felt an electric shock explode from her cunt out into every erogenous point in her body.

"Holy fucking shit!" Sammy screamed as her eyes rolled back in her head and she damned near pulled nipples off her tits.

The involuntary contraction of her muscles pulled Sammy's legs in against Beth's head, but Beth kept sucking the gushing cum from her daughter's pussy as she continued to grind her finger against her g-spot.

After several intense cunt-spasms, Sammy's orgasm began to taper off, and Beth knew from experience that she needed to back off on rubbing her g-spot before it became too sensitive to touch. She knew, too, that her daughter's clit would be overly sensitive now, as well, so she contented herself with gently kissing and sucking on Sammy's pussy lips while she let her finger glide slowly in and out of her cunt hole and left her orgasm gradually and naturally subside.

Sammy's muscles finally relaxed, and she went from full-body rigid to rag-doll relaxed in a matter of seconds. With her mother placing gentle kisses on her pussy, she lay there with her eyes closed, rubbing her abused tits, and catching her breath.

Finally, she lifted her head, looked down, and said, "Holy shit, Mom! I have never had an orgasm like that! What the hell button did you push inside my cunt just when I started to cum? I thought I was going to fucking explode!"

Her mother smiled up at her and said, "That's your g-spot, sweetie. And I'm glad that I was able to be the one to show it to you first."

"Do all girls have one?" Sammy asked.

"Yes," Beth answered. "But surprisingly, not all women like having it rubbed when they cum. It's actually too sensitive for them. And sadly, a lot of guys don't know where it is inside a pussy or what it can do for their partner."

Sammy looked over at her brother and asked, "Did you know about that?"

"I've heard of it, but I've never tried to find it," he replied. "I don't usually finger my girlfriends until they cum. I like to use my dick for that. But watching the orgasm you just had, I think I'm going to try it on them!"

His mother smiled and said, "I'll teach you what to look for before we're done." She looked back at Sammy, and added, "But not yet. Your sister has a pussy to eat right now."

"Fuck yes!" Sammy responded as she scrambled to switch places with her naked mother.

Beth lay back on the bed with her naked ass right in the wet spot that her daughter's gushing cunt had just left. She liked the cool feeling on her ass, knowing where it had come from. She fluffed the pillow up behind her head so she could look down between her legs.

Josh watched his sister stretch out on her belly with her head between their stepmom's legs. In profile, her sexy bubble ass was sticking up and Josh imagined himself kneeling atop her, holding her legs closed with his own while he poked his dick between her ass-cheeks and into her cunt while she lay flat and ate their mom's pussy. A shiver ran through his body at that thought and his boner bobbed and drooled onto his leg. But he refused to give in and stroke it. The self-torment was exquisite! He'd never been so horny in his life!

Sammy got her face so close to Beth's pussy that she could feel her breath against its wetness. But she didn't make contact right away. At first, Beth thought her daughter might be hesitant, but then she realized that Sammy was examining her pussy. She had, no doubt, looked at her own pussy in a mirror, but this would be the first time she had ever been able to examine one this close.

Beth's mind flashed back to her college dorm and putting her face between her roommate's legs for the first time. She, too, had spent time just looking before making contact.

Sammy looked at the soft folds of her mother's cunt while she inhaled deeply the aroma of her arousal. Beth's pussy lips were slightly more open than her own and her wavy, dark colored labia was more pronounced. Was that a product of having been fucked many, many times over the years? Or was it just a simple genetic difference? Whatever the reason it looked the way it did, Sammy moved closer and gently put her lips against the delicate, glistening folds.

The sensations of the warmth, the softness, the wetness, and the taste all roared through Sammy's brain and sent a lightning bolt to her own pussy making it buzz and leak. She pressed her kiss harder against he mother's pussy lips and as she pulled a suction she extended just the tip of her tongue.

She moved her mouth up and down the length of Beth's pussy, flicking and playing with her exposed labia. At the top of the third or fourth lick, Sammy decided to find her mother's clit. It didn't take long; it was barely hidden inside her lips and it was huge!

Sammy swirled her tongue over the engorged nub and in her mind's eye she got a picture of a miniature little dick, complete with a tiny cock-head! She reached her hands up and pulled her Mom's pussy lips apart then lifted her head to see if it looked like what it felt like. It did!

She looked down at an almost perfectly-formed miniature cock poking up from the wet, pink flesh of Beth's cunt. It was about the size of Sammy's pinky finger, and a thought occurred to her and she looked up at the stiff, protruding nubs of her mother's nipples and wondered if there was some correlation. Her own clit was small and squishy compared to her mother's just like the difference in their nipples.

She bent back down and put her lips around the engorged mini-cock, sucking, bobbing a tiny bit, and flicking the head with the tip of her tongue. She had given guys with rather small dicks blowjobs, but this took it to another—but kind of fun—level.

Her mother cooed and said, "Oh, that feels nice, sweetheart! Give my little clit-cock a blowjob!"

The undivided attention on her clit got Beth's already-simmering orgasm percolating more, and she put her hands on her daughter's head, gently pushing her downward. "Don't forget the rest of my pussy, sweetheart. I want to feel that talented tongue wiggling up into my cunt-hole while your mouth is pressed against my drenched pussy lips."

Sammy pushed her face against her mother's pussy, forcing her lips between the soft, wet folds of flesh. Then she rocked her head and got her lips even deeper. She pushed her tongue out and as deep into Beth's cunt-hole as she could make it go, and then began to wiggle its tip.

"Oh, fuck, girl!" Beth moaned. "I can't believe you've never eaten a cunt before!" She pulled hard on her daughter's head while rocking her hips, increasing the force of her glorious face-fuck, and added, "But I see this becoming a regular thing!"

As the eruption point of Beth's orgasm got closer and closer under the surprising talents of her daughter's mouth and tongue, she said, "Stick your finger in me, baby! Shove your finger up my cunt and find my g-spot! It's a little bump that's going to feel like a soft, wet peach pit."

Sammy moved her face upward on her mother's pussy enough to get her fist up under her chin. As she slid her middle finger deep into her mom's cunt, she got up on her knees to give her hand and arm more freedom of motion.

Watching his sister with her face buried in their mother's pussy had Josh's boner leaking almost nonstop, but when she drew her knees up and stuck that wonderful, perfect ass up in the air and he could see both her drenched pussy-lips and her tiny little puckered asshole his whole body quivered, his cock throbbed involuntarily, and a hands-free orgasm spurted from his cock sending a string of splooge onto his leg. It wasn't a big orgasm and he managed to get his dick back under control after only one additional and much smaller squirt. The small orgasm relieved the pressure in his balls but it didn't cause his erection or his arousal to diminish one bit.

Sammy easily located her mom's g-spot and began rubbing it gently while licking her pussy.

"Harder, baby!" Beth said. "You found it, but rub it harder!"

Sammy increased the pressure of her finger and added head-rocks to her licking.

"Oh, yeah!" Beth moaned. "But even harder! Squash that little bump as hard as you can! And grind your tongue against my clit at the same time!"

Sammy complied and her mother growled, "Fuck yes!" She put her hands on her daughter's head and crushed her face into her cunt as she said through clenched teeth, "Here it comes, baby! Suck my hot fucking cunt-juice!"

Beth's orgasm was huge and the eruption powerful. Her gushing cum soaked her daughter's face and fist as she continued to mash her g-spot and clit while sucking and swallowing.

"Holy fuck, girl!" Beth growled as her cunt spasmed over and over. "You learn fast! I'd never have guessed this is your first pussy!"

While still crushing her mom's g-spot, Sammy lifted her face from her cunt just enough to reply, "I have a great teacher!" She licked her mom's pussy-lips a few more times and as she decreased her finger pressure on her g-spot, she said, "Can we do a sixty-nine while Josh fucks you? I have always wanted to try that!"

Beth looked at her son with his drooling boner twitching while his fists had a white-knuckle grip on the arms of his chair. "You up for that, sweetheart?" she asked him teasingly. "Do you think you'd like to stick your stiff cock up my cunt while your sister eats it from below?"

"Holy shit, yes!" he said. He wiped the jism from his leg with a tissue as he launched himself up out of his chair.

Half a minute later, Sammy was on her back with her legs spread, and her mother was atop her looking down at her pussy. On his knees, Josh got up behind his mother's ass and he couldn't resist caressing its smooth white skin and bending down to give the generous cheeks a few loving kisses.

He straightened up and crawled forward determined not to touch his aching boner with his hand. He wanted its first contact after the long build-up he'd just had to be with his mother's cunt ... and its second to be with his sister's tongue. Even though he was looking at his third orgasm of the day, he knew it wasn't going to take long to arrive once he began fucking his mother.

He flexed his stomach muscles and rotated his hips to get his glistening knob lined up with his mother's cunt-hole and then rocked forward to press it against her wet pussy.

With his hands on her ass, and staring down, Josh swiveled his hips to get his cock-head to squish around between his mother's pussy-lips. He contemplated grabbing his cock and mashing his knob up and down between the drenched lips, but he refrained. He'd felt his fist around his cock a thousand times; he would only ever get the chance to feel his mother's cunt hugging it for the first time once. He had every reason to expect that this would happen again in the future, but there was only one first time.

He moved forward with almost excruciating slowness, not only for himself and his mother, but for Sammy, as well. She had never watched a cock being pushed into a pussy before and the sight made her own pussy tingle and leak. She was tempted to lift her head and lick the spreading pussy-lips and the underside of her brother's cock, but then she couldn't watch the penetration. She was able to resist the urge because she knew that once Josh had buried his dick all the way up their mom's cunt he would start fucking her and she would have plenty of opportunity to fuck-lick them.

With Josh watching from above and Sammy from below, his fat knob spread Beth's pussy-lips apart and then they closed snuggly around its thick ridge as its tip nudged at the entrance to her cunt-hole. With her face only inches from Sammy's naked pussy, Beth resisted the urge to bend down and lick up the juice she saw leaking from it. She wanted to focus all of her concentration on the feeling of her son's engorged cock pushing its way—with almost torturous slowness—between her own pussy-lips and into her cunt. There would be plenty of time to eat her daughter's pussy once he started to fuck her.