Power Outage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally found my tongue enough to say, "You guys were headed up into the Northeast." What I meant by that was that they were supposed to be in the area for just the one night—a one-night stand. Nothing that would come back to bite me.

"We only made it as far as Winchester," Sami said, reaching out and running a hand in where my coat split in front, establishing ownership. "Our two trucks were pulled off the convoy there and we've been working in the area. Got a call to haul our asses right up here because some bigwig in Dominion was out of power. Is it this house? Think he'll invite us in when we've gotten the power back on? Has he screwed you yet? What is he paying you? His dick as big as mine, is it?"

Ed had come around behind me and put his arms around me. "Why don't you and Sami take the first truck on up the road and find the downed lines," he said to Anthony. "You guys can start working on it. I want to show Craig here something in the other truck."

I knew exactly what Ed wanted to show me in the other truck, but I was trapped and I more than half wanted it anyway. I just had to think of a way to keep them out of the house and separate from my real life. I meekly let him herd me toward the second bucket truck. Once again, I didn't really have much to say about where to go with this from here. When I went with them before I was just being a slut for the one night. It was supposed to just be a one-night stand.