All Comments on 'Power Play'

by RubyRyder

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TimesarrowTimesarrowover 13 years ago
Superb!

The way it should be. Great storyline; great writing.

RubyRyderRubyRyderover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

Thanks for the feedback - glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story woman in charge

A valuable story that may help other women train and control men. Amanda is doing a good job in progressing with the discipline and training. Many men need this.

jim95818jim95818over 13 years ago

Another great story from a great writer!

RubyRyderRubyRyderover 13 years agoAuthor
Too Kind

Thanks for the comments! You are too kind, Gentlemen.

*scurries off to keep writing on her current story...*

billc393billc393over 13 years ago
Another winner!

You are definitely my new favorite author in this genre. You weave a wonderful pegging story, all fun, no humiliation... just two people fully enjoying each other!

RubyRyderRubyRyderover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much

Billc393 - Thank you so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you thought about my story! Nice to see you here. So glad people who prefer strap-on stories sans humiliation are finding me...

All the Best,

Ruby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

aww, that was really well written and respectful but enjoyable!

i will be looking for a volunteer to stage a reenactment/tribute

-strange attractor

Sapphire15Sapphire15almost 13 years ago
:)

I loved this so much I recommended it to someone I know and they agree, this story is hot as hell and one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unimaginative

And poorly delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stand up

Give her one quick shot to the gut followed by one to her face, breaking her nose. Then throw the bitch out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Well written. One of the best written stories I've read on here in a while. =)

The last two comments really puzzle me, honestly.

bigguy251bigguy251over 9 years ago
Loved it

Your story was well written, erotic and left me wanting to read much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting

Loved your story. I am mostly a D, but have some S in me with a very small number of women. I like reading a woman's writing about how they think a man feels during that. I can't say it is my exprience, but from what I know from the female S's that I know, it is much better than what most men write about when talking from a female S's point of view. Very well done. I could switch with you. The only downside here was that you made me think so much that I got distracted from my intent. Please write more. and I will return to my intent.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 9 years ago
Great Job

You obviously put some effort into making sure your story was well written. Great work. Actually, I loved it. You described the feeling of being taken by the ass really well.

DreaMajorDreaMajoralmost 7 years ago
Very well done but

As a male Dom I found this story to be both hot and sweet, well written and without annoying grammatical and spelling mistakes. And, it convincingly conveyed the voice of the male main character. All good, five stars.

However, while it avoided the deep humiliation and emasculation of so many femdom stories (to each his own), it was otherwise completely conventional, without invention or surprise.

One more thing: I hate the word "junk" to denote male genitals. Really, junk? Very much worse in my view than "cunt", which although vulgar, has virtues: it is not a euphemism, but rather an honest, ancient, Anglo-Saxon word.

[End of rant.]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous