Power Play Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came seconds later. I grabbed her ass tighter in a powerful hold when a huge wave shattered her body and she wheezed hard, crushing her nose into the bed and whinnied like a young mare.

To soothe her, Hollie came over and from behind her dangled her large tit right next to her mouth. Jess tilted her head towards it and licked, aiming to suck the engorged nipple into her wanton mouth, circling her tongue around the areola. I, in the immediate aftermath of her cumming, was treated to a steady, pungent stream of cum out of her, which I greedily drank, grunting hoarsely.

It was now turn for me. My cock was throbbing and, after drinking from Jess, was face was reddened and sticky with her juices. They were flustered alright, but ready to pay attention to my manhood. In the middle of the bed, I lied down on my back, the cock sticking upwards. Jess, sitting next to me facing towards my feet, was on my right, and instantly wrapped her hand around it and the feel of her confident velvety finger was enough to make me groan; Hollie was on my left. Jess looked at me briefly. "That is a nice fat dick there, Professor," she said appreciatively. She brushed the hair off her forehead and descended on it. She wrapped her slender teeny fingers around it and starting licking at the top - oh my FUCKING GOD! - and Hollie helped by licking the base. Then they both shared it, flicking their tongues at the tip, sharing the cum. "Oh my God!" I grunted loudly. The sensations were incredible and cock seemed to be hardening with their every touch. I moved Hollie's hips over and pulled her pussy, dripping with cum, right onto my face and started sucking. She responded by pursing her lips and sucking the dick lengthways as if playing a harmonica. Busying myself with tonguing Hollie's snatch helped a bit to move my attentions away from their hot mouths all over my cock, but only some - they were getting wilder over it, licking, sucking around it, jerking it off, squeezing balls. Finally, Jess pulled it properly into her mouth - an incredibly hot, watery mouth. She moved it fast with great tightness that shattered my body instantly. "Fuck!" I groaned. This was not deep-throating, but her tongue was some sort of sucking master, sending tingling sensations across my fired-up body almost instantly. Instinctively, I sucked harder on Hollie's clit, which she reponded to with a series of shouts. Jess pushed her face on my dick as though to muffle her noises, and dived down to suck my tense, tightening balls. I shot my curled up tongue deep up Hollie's fucktunnel, simultaneously spreading her engorged pussy folds wide; this sent her to the vertical position: suddenly upright, she arched her back, tossing her head back so that her hair rushed past my face and her tits arched up in the sultriest bend ever. That just intensified my efforts around her cunt, and she bent all the way downwards next, landing over Jess's shoulder, grabbing her tit and pushing her mouth deeper in around my dick. Then she pushed her off it and replaced her with a freshly invoked passion bobbing over the cock wildly. Jess focused her attentions on my balls now, but we were all now wanting for my hot rod to inside one of them.

Jess felt it was her turn first, which I suppose gave the slightly out of it Hollie some breathing space. The bitch of a teen climbed me to ride me first.

Holy FUCK! As my raging hard-on pushed in, the tightness and sizzling wetness of her throbbed against me with such force that I drew in air almost violently. "SHIT!" That said, the snugness was perfectly stretchable, like a hot cocoon. Once inside, like a heat pack on one's back, it submerged me in pulsating, radiant heat. The cock moved on its own - no man would stay still with this around you! - but she was in perfect position to control the movement, too; placing her hands on my stomach, she began the riding. In those first moments, I just yelled obscenities at her, and she stared back at me, wickedness in her eyes. But the yelling got stopped when Hollie straddled my face and sat on it, facing away from me, and in the same direction as Jess. Moans, groans and my muffled noises filled the room as though no people were here but some herd of animals.

Jess used her legs' movements, like a frog, really, widening and narrowing her thighs to add friction to the riding. She soon found it impossible to stay upright and leaned forward, leaning on the mattress. "Oh yeah!-" came through her gritted teeth. Turning back to her, Hollie, methodically grinding her cunt into my lips, stretched her arm to find her ass, gyrating on my dick. Moving forward allowed me to thrust harder, giving the cock the space to do so - this came completely without any volition of my own - pure instinct. She met those upward thrusts with impaling herself down forcefully on me, the wet heat around me on higher temperature, like some molten lava. I only felt it since Hollie essentially used my face for her pleasure toy, swinging her pussy against my face quite forcibly, giving me few opportunities to breathe. She was looking downwards with her tits swaying left to right.

Jess rose back up to the vertical position, aggressively dropping on the cock, pushing inside her like a dagger into a sheath. Hollie, under my tongue fighting for breathing space as much as for entrance to her wet insides, rose up, too, and immediately tilted backwards into Jess's arms. Tossing her panting, gasping and shouting face backwads, she crashed into her and found her tits immediately squeezed by the raunchy teenage girl. She wrapped her arm around the back of her head, grunting vehemently, each sound seemingly struggling to get out through the tightened throat. Practically spinning now around my hungry insatiable tongue, she went into wailing and shouting, joined by Jess, howling "YESSS!" into her shoulder. The messy hair now flying across their eyes, they both were growling and yowling, continuing to use me as their pleasure source.

What they did, while trapping me under their bodies, was heat me up to furnace levels. A second's break now and I couldn't be stopped - my body was too pent up, in need to release the energy. Jess was tossed to the side and Hollie pushed onto me into a hard, vicious embrace. In missionary position, my dick rammed feverishly into her. She clinged to me in a sweaty embrace getting that ass to swing up and down to meet the demanding stabs of my cock. Overwhelmed, her head slipped to my left onto the mattress, opening space for Jess's lips to find mine - kneeling above me, passionately kissing me. Hollie, with her long hair tousled, seemed to have focused her attentions on her pussy only now, vibrating that ass and crushing it down onto me. She laughed as if nervously - in reality a laugh of total and complete happiness as my throbbing cock kept devastating her pussy. She grabbed her ass.

Jess's interest shifted to that cock-to-pussy action. She spat on the fast-moving, fast-fucking had rod cramming into the helpless, stretchable pussy, then started licking my length of it right below the tight pinkish ass of her partner-in-sex. With Hollie's tits pressed into my face, I grunted a muffled "Fuck!" when she did that. Hollie might have thought this was due to her actions - to be fair, it was a combination of all of it! She pressed her forehead against mine; the expression on her face from that up close could be taken by someone for one of pain, but it was simply being overpowered by the sheer onslaught of sensations; her body was, in essence, burning. I grabbed her large tits and squeezed in my sweaty palms, hard.

The screwing of Hollie continued with Jess alternating between massaging from asshole and massaging or licking my pulsating, steel-hard cock. I kept my grasp of her tits, my fingers playing with - pulling and pinching - her fantastically enlarged nipples. She was clearly out of control, just reacting to the sexual stimuli, entirely flooded with pure animalistic desire. Her pupils seemed to have darkened. She went upright now, riding that cock, but now beginning to wail and weep; her face was red and sweaty. She would've come at least once again by now since last time, I was sure. Jess came around to take care of the whimpers with deep, intense French kisses. The wild animal in front of her would no longer be tamed; her wailing switched in a second to growling and Jess's countenance was now wicked, almost fiendish. "Oh yeah?" she hissed at her. Then the spasms rushed through Hollie's body unable to take or contain any more - Jess embraced her tightly and kissed her hard. As horny and raunchy as I was, witnessing these throes of ultimate passion rumbling now through her, pleasure so intense that she practically cried was a sight to behold, a spectacular display of female magnificence.

Not that she was done with; she collapsed forward back into my arms, but the cock kept moving, showing no intent of mercy on her. The wave swept through her, but her cunt still got ravaged and Jess was right back to cock- and ass-licking. Balls licking too, but made me bite my lips when she first did that. Fuck, where did this 18 year old get these pro-like sex skills? Ok, decided my burning, unthinking mind, I now needed that pussy too.

Panting, Hollie slipped off me, taking a few moments to cool down. I had no such desires; I got Jess to lie on her side, I positioned myself on my side too, behind her. With her leg stretching upwards, the coast was clear. I jammed it in. That tightness again; she moaned loudly from the first thrust. "Oh my God!" she panted turning her face towards me. The cock moved swiftly and efficiently pressing her pulsating insides apart. Sensuuously, she shut her eyes and parted her lips, letting the sensations overwhelm her - I looked directly at her young, blemish-free face; my dick worked her pussy effortlessly. Her hand was already at her clit, only adding to it all. Hollie was now back with us, holding up her leg, ensuring an optimal angle for me while keeping good friction.

I wrapped my hand around the teen whore's face - a firm, commanding grip. This pulled her into a French kiss, tongues darting in a wet, frenzied duel. When Hollie replaced her hand on her pussy, rubbing her clit vigorously, Jess began to pant deeper now, entering that next stage of sexual bliss. I held Jess's hand in mine, our fingers intertwined; Jess was looking up at her friend, her expression anticipatory. Screwing her in this position was so easy - my hip movements were practically relaxing to make, yet the thrusts were deep, with good amount of flesh against flesh friction. Stifled growls of ecstasy soon followed, particularly when Hollie got bored of just running her fingers around her clit and dived down to lick it. Yep, now she squeaked, now she howled. Looking down her horizontal body, she saw the relentless, methodical thrusts of the stiff cock, ramming in, tearing her open; then she saw the flat tongue of her blonde partner licking her. Immobilised, pressed down by my hand over hers, she was submitted to me and at my mercy. She raked her fingers through Hollie's hair; the fire inside her growing, she tossed her head back, heaving. "Oh God!" she moaned a half-shout. Hollie's tongue ran harder against her folds now licking her fast like when one lick a melting icecream to save the most from disintegrating. I lowered my gaze down to her nipples - now fully engorged, like two buttons - another reason to drool. I let go of her hand - she pushed Hollie away, keen to use her own fingers on her clit again.

Hollie crawled over to me. Directly over my face, she fed me her tits, one after another. The large jugs spilled into my starving mouth easily. She looked at the barely legal harlot with a beaming smile on her face, then leaned over to kiss her just as her cunt was clearly beginning to deliver unendurable sensations, tearing through her supple, bendable body. Ecstasy was not flowing through Jess's body; she lifted her lips to Hollie's to kissed hard, with ferocity. I found Jess's clit and rubbed hard, though, which brought her back from the kiss, growling like a wounded animal, to being unable to ignore the pussy fire. She was beginning to writhe, yanking her body up and to the sides. Oh yes, bitch, you want it so bad. Pure lust was now clear in everything she did - she was on the irreversible path to release now. Sucking her fingers, her tight tits swinging at every harsh, ruthless thrust of the dick, she was in the frenzied, red-hot state, like Hollie before, overpowered by a man's cock, a slave to her master. She stuck more of her own fingers inside her hot mouth, then fed them to Hollie. For a few seconds, she was looking at me in almost a slow motion, where all in our minds almost crawled to a standstill - silence before storm.

Then the cock doubled its insistence - the pace and its unforgiving dominance increased; rhythmical stabs into the young sensitive pussy followed, expecting no resistance. Hollie's fingers, just above the demanding dick, pressed hard in large concentric circles. A roar tore out of Jess's mouth and then a powerful surge put her body into uncontrollable, almost outlandish thrashing. "FUCK, YEAHHH!!" she managed to howl, needing to be help in place to prevent her from slipping off the bed.

It has now all turned into carnal hedonistic fuck-fest; the inhibitions were discarded. The two sluts, albeit passionate and gentle in the very beginning, now had raging fire consuming them. Panting, gasping, moaning and wild growls defined the room. Gone were people and their restraints. Primal instincts took over - the drive to fill and to be filled. And we were only barely halfway through.

12