All Comments on 'Power Plays Ch. 03'

by virginiaraine

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Congratulations on your engagement...I loved this story, I wish it didn't have to end and Madison would come around...I’m a sucker for happy endings...but it was well worth the wait!!!

- Amanda

unknown90unknown90almost 13 years ago
Breathtaking!

First congrats! I LOVED the story from the beginning but I really really wanted Madison and Claire to end up together in the end but it was unexpected and a very good end. Thank you so much for writing this story. Congratulation again!

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
Delicious

I loved this tale. All three parts build to a finale that is delightful, delicious and yet malevolent. Really a good read. 5's all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
=0

*raises hand* ummm...Miss Raine...ahem...I just wanted to say that I love your stories and will continue to do so until forever. And...ummm...I was wondering if you were joking when you put THE END at the end? Is there an Epilogue or something like that saved somewhere on your computer? *insert big expectant smile here* Oh yea! Congrats on the upcoming wedding. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Done

Some authors end too soon; some drag on. Congrats on very good pacing throughout, and a fitting end. I happen to think that post nuptials you may want to revisit these two. The story allows. Perhaps dominance doesn't really suit Claire. Perhaps Madison realizes that she is too controlling and assuming. Perhaps they meet again, at Fatale's, both working their gig...and...

Who knows?

As I think you will discover, every good relationship requires both strength and humility; dominance and surrender, love and sterness. On both parts, over and over again. That and much more.

virginiarainevirginiarainealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Perhaps...

It is possible that Madison and Claire have not finished their story yet. They certainly have not yet left my mind...we'll see what develops in a couple of months. Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm.

I greatly enjoyed this story, all three chapters. But in the end, I can't help feeling sorry for both Madison and Claire. Perhaps that was your intention, perhaps I'm just too sensitive. However, I knew not to expect a happy ending due to your warning in the first chapter, so I was certainly not disappointed by it. And after all, perhaps a sad ending is entirely more realistic. I'd love to read more to this story, if you were to write it, but if not it is still an excellent one. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Yearning4moreYearning4moreover 12 years ago
Bravo!

I am glad I was prepared....I do like "Happy Ever After" endings, but as one other reviewer said, perhaps this is more realistic. I think we'll be hearing more from these two!

Keep writing!

kindariakindariaover 12 years ago

i would love to see more about those two in the future the story is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

Claire is so in love with Madison she's becoming toxic. She'll probably hurt others trying to understand the person of Madison. Madison just seems emotionally stunted. Lol Ultimately, I think Claire is a woman struggling with her submissive side and Madison is a dominate struggling with the natural aspects of her woman-ness. It’s a shame if after some interesting episodes of revenge on both parts (fun :-)) they couldn’t find themselves in a strong, satisfying relationship together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my...

i have clearly fallen in love with the characters. ...i can except the way the third part ended, but...my mind still lingers with the two - as if there is still some unsolved business ... there seems to be no doubt in my mind that they will somehow find a way back together. ... I would be delighted to read how it really ends.

Keep up the good work.

all the best, all the way from Germany!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write another story!

LOVED this! It's my second time reading and I desperately wish to see more stories from you! Very high caliber stuff here in both story and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

you write so well! the characters were so realistic and well-developed. i would have liked the happy ending, madison and claire had so much unfinished business. it was actually a little sad claire was turning into the person she previously ran away from.

great story and it would be great to hear more about these two in the future :)

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
A really good one

I read all three parts and was thrilled at every turn. I especially loved how it ended, brilliant in my humble opinion. Thanks for putting this story out there and congrats on the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Omg

That's was so good , I wish that you had another part to this . It was just amazing

KathyFKathyFabout 12 years ago
5 Star On All 3 Chapters - But . . .

POWER PLAYS - Very Powerfull, Sexciting, &

Well Writen.

I Gave 5 Stars To Each Chapter, But . . .

The Ending In Which Madison Rejects Claire's

Love & Desire For An Equal Relationship. Then

The Shocking Change Of Claire Be"Cuming",

The COLD WITCH Similar To Madison.

I Really Hope That Another Chapter May Be

Forth "Cuming".

And That These Two Lovers (Claire & Madison)

Can Finally Be Equals As Well As Lovers,

"Happily Together Forever"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ummmmm ... I'm wondering if maybe you'll decide to write more about these two someday. Maybe as a sequel? I can't help thinking that there's still some feelings there.

And congrats on your wedding! I'm thrilled for you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please write another story!

This was one of the best things i've ever read on literotica, I am so eager to see more stories from you!

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 12 years ago
Love your style!

Your writing is addictive - have now read all of your stories & am eagerly awaiting the next one.

Congratulations on your wedding - I'm pleased you have the love you write so eloquently about

Cat xx

IsthralIsthralalmost 12 years ago

Well, you certainly followed through with your promise that this wouldn't have a happy ending. To be honest, I would have considered it a happy ending if you had left out the scene with Cassie; there are far too few stories on this site (and in other media) where someone turns down an unequal relationship. I don't consider unequal relationships inherently bad or anything; I just think that they are very dangerous, particularly if the person with less power thinks that it's an equal relationship until it's too late.

It was well written, but I disagree with the people asking for a sequel. The ending wraps things up in a very clean way that would be spoiled if more came after it.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am so ticked

that I stayed up nearly 2 hrs reading this series when they didn't even end up together. I'm sorry, I do love the style, it was addicting, but the ending was flat and it's just incohesive to just abruptly halt a story in its tracks like that. I feel like it messes with The mood of the story. It's like filming a tv show several seasons in and ending it when fans know there's unfinished business. idk, maybe I'm just angry I stayed up late, but I was disappointed in the end; I very much enjoyed their relationship. The story was great though, I still gave 5 stars.

Winter LotusWinter Lotusover 11 years ago
Stop whining...

Certainly all of you complainers have heard the saying "you can't always get what you want".

Quit complaining. It's a great ending. If you get part the fact that they didn't live happily ever after, you'll see that Claire gave Madison what she needed in a lover and in return (although unintentionally) Madison gave Claire the instruction she needed to unleash her own inner desires.

I will say that a continuum where the two meet up again, perhaps both with new pets, would be great. But the story is good so don't bash it just because you didn't get your cinderella ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great but you must write another meeting

This story was fantastic, but please write another part where time has passed and they see each other again and Claire takes the dominant role in public and Madison has learned to soften herself a bit and still be the person she used to be in her personal life and in business. I just don't think Madison ever experienced true love like Claire could provide to her and I think she needs to be willing to treat her as an equal. More please it was so good!

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Just as good everytime

I just re-read this series again and it remains compelling and erotic. In fact, if I have any "complaint" to make, it's more like a plea; we know you got married, but please grace us with more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In the end...

it seems that even though both wanted a relationship, each wanted it on her own terms. If Madison and Claire loved unselfishly, they would have tried to see things from the others perspective and realized that the other has a perspective and a compromising approach could have been reached. But alas...if it is meant to be...maybe we'll see a sequel. Overall, good story. Thanks for sharing!

AurimazAurimazover 10 years ago
About ending

I can see why Claire and Madison didn't worked out, but turning Claire in to Madison was too much. Every student seeks to surpass his own teacher. So why Claire did the opposite if she knew about dark side of Madison's "technique"? This is the only part where I felt false attempt to create something out of nothing.

Nevertheless, good story.

(sigh)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please.

Good read but that doesn't feel like the end of this story shame the writer is on hiatus.

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Damn

I did not see that ending coming. What a shame for two equally strong willed women, to end up like this. But it still got me hot and bothered. Still a huge fantasy for me, though

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
A damn good read!

I've read the entire series and it kept me anticipating til the end. This is such a great story with a surprising twist at the end. I will not elaborate for ruining it for someone else. I would love to read more about the main characters. Is that possible virginiaraine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The ending kinda pissed me off but it was an awesome story. You're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. However I like "happily ever after stories. Enjoyed the story anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow! your story got me hooked from beginning to end, Reading other peoples comments about Your fabulously written erotic story.You seem to have hit the spot for them too.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 7 years ago
Kind of Good

I really did enjoy the story, right up to the last page. It was on this page that turned me off. I felt like it was the old saying, cutting off your nose to spite your face. I do believe Claire could have had her cake and eaten it at the same time, except for being so stubborn and self centered on her ideals. I'm just saying.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

I loved this series. So intense and so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

So hot. Loved it

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
😮

Very sad story no good feelings. Congratulations your story stayed true too your warning. And yet I just kept hoping you were going to give Claire a heart and conscious. Oops my bad.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

I took in consideration what the author said in the beginning that this would not have a happy ending but I decided to read it anyway. I'm a sucker for stories with happy endings as i'm sure most of us readers are. I really loved it. Not totally happy that Madison and Claire didn't end up together but this was a wonderful series. It's a shame virginiaraine hasn't had any submissions in the past six years and hope she is well. She's a fantastic writer. Thank you.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
May we have another?

Wow! Ummm...yeah...

Wondering why Madison didn't send Julie (or even her secretary) after Claire at some point or if those two maybe staged their own intervention because they couldn't deal with moody Madison any longer? A more likely Chapter 4 opens up with Madison & Claire crossing paths at Fatale's again and goes from there, probably with Cassie as collateral damage.

Know it's been a while but here's hoping you find your muse (or vice versa) again and share more stories here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I beleived this is an unfinished business

Taurus03Taurus03over 6 years ago
Not over

You should write the next installment. Making Madison go get what she wanted instead of letting Claire walk away.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Claire, you haven't learned anything, never do anything bad you wouldn't want someone other does to you ....... In ten years you will watch yourself in the mirror and discover madision 2 ...... Hopefully you still have the evil laugh for your bitterness in your heart ...... For sure a tale happen very often in real life ...... Nicely written

💝💝💝💝💝

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Since you're long gone, I don't mind saying this was a crap story. Not one character in it was worth reading about. I am sorry to have wasted my time reading it.

And it was not "cute" writing. And the ending not ironic in the least.

It was just sad. Evil always begets evil. And sad to watch characters coming out of the mind of a writer completely loose their humanity.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very well written. I, however, hated how it went for the characters. The fact that they stayed true to their natures makes this story realistic, which is why I hated it.

Claire is naïve and juvenile while Madison is selfish and controlling. There's never gonna be a happy ending for those two in the real world. But this is Literotica and I came here to get away from the real world in a way.

Still giving this a five star because this is Literotica and the sex scene is hot haha.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with the last comment. The build-up was great and the passion was sumptuous, but if Madison was "Ms. High and Mighty" then Claire was "Ms. Prideful and Presumptuous." Not a good look for either of them. The story would have been stronger if they each grew from their own shortcomings and found some joy, even if it wasn't "forever." To have them switch rolls and presumably fade into the morass of their own misguided passions leaves an empty feeling. Both deserved better and could have had it. Or at least that is my opinion. Otherwise good writing and descriptive passages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous