All Comments on 'Power Trip'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments (Page 2)
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

LOL, 5 stars to the writer! Great Writing, Great Story, and I always love a happy ending! I am just glad that I am not a submissive! I've always liked to share, but NO HUMILIATION! Demander, ALWAYS one of the best on here! If I could just be half as good as you I would be a happy, a very happy guy! Thank You for a very fun Story! and a Great effort! Good Job my friend, Thanks #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too long. Four pages max. Makes for tighter writing. Think Hemingway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"When we return, I'll return to you, and be the same faithful wife I've always been."

.

I stopped when I realized it was yet another story that relied on the wife thinking she can tell her husband how to think and feel. Even with what the ending seems to indicate, reading 5 Literotica pages (around 50 in Word) to get there just isn't worth it. No story 4 pages or more on this site is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're too good a writer to resort to such inane dialogue. We know that Jonny got a full scholarship to law school; he's an innovator and pretty shrewd. There's no way he'd walk into castle Brady using pejoratives like they were articles of speech. No, he'd not give anyone emotional ammunition to use as a force equalizer. Also, any first-year law student or even person interested in the law would know that both firms' positions on this issue are untenable. It's a tort loaded with nuclear fuel, ready to launch into the sun. Dan would've folded his tent, got rid of Beth in a gentleman's agreement with William, and moved on. Dick measuring contests that involve actionable sex with predictable legal outcomes never end well, especially for law firms. Then, there's the turban guy. That did it. This story has got to be satire, right? A bunch of smart lawyers acting like frat boys, a female zapped by the Martian you-know-what, and a fellow in a turban right out of a Three Stooges episode. When he tripped the turban guy, I imagined him giving Dan the two-finger eye poke and delivering a "Woo woo woo! Nyyyyah Nyyyyahhh!"

.

Suddenly, William took on the persona of Jules White... These characters are flawed, and not in the good way that fictional characters are flawed--these are laughable, especially Stephan the... turban (?) guy. The plot went from LW Trope to Bizzaro-Land. The story died right there, on page 2 of 5. Ouch! Demander, you're better than this!

.

I was ready to bail, but then I remembered your other great stories. Was this just a rough patch? Migraine writing? So, I slashed on Aqua Velva, slipped into my smoking jacket, and pressed on. I would not be disappointed. No, you left your dystopian place and destroyed all the other stories of this type. A hail Mary from your own end zone. Fifty stars and a couple of players to be named later wouldn't be too much for this recovered train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was quite good and had my attention. Then on page 4 it went off the rails through a brick wall, ruining a family's meal, and continued onto to the street hitting a school bus. A Star each for the first three pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How far you have sunk as a writer of this trash! Waste of my time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ahhhh! A morality tale for the modern age and at its core the authors belief that given the opportunity even those proudly taking the moral high ground will inevitably succumb when temptation is placed in their path. A sad commentary on the laissez-faire world we now live in, everyone is out for themselves and god help those that stand in they’re way.

Page one worked whilst he displayed a spine but the allure of switching to the swap story was too great for the author to ignore which was detrimental to this tales outcome.

SsacamSsacamabout 1 year ago

Never saw the ending coming! Great story!

Ssa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story with a totally unexpected twist. However, it wasn't my cup of tea, but however.... Loved how Johnny got over not only Dan, having him agree to let Johnny have his wife once a month, but on Beth- not letting her do anything with her boss. The story that started out almost epic shrunk significantly towards the end.

--- I was expecting upon their return for chaos to reign. Either Johnny or Margie to leave their spouses, Beth to want to be with Dan more, or Johnny finding some way (before being with Margie) of imploding both marriages. But 4 stars on the writing & story line. Even if I didn't care for 1/2 of it. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4/5

Started out good and then went off the tracks.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure if ANY person in this story has redeemable features. Maybe, I'll read this a second time and feel differently. I doubt it.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Not

Sure why I finished reading this it wasn't what I would have expected from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story started out as a house on fire. She goes with her boss, the marriage is ended. Then it weakens into an almost wife sharing story, although at the end, her husband gets both her & the boss' wife. Still not what the story started out being. And truthfully, kind of disappointing.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

This was a good story, not in line with the usual stories I see in Literotica.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of the wilder LW stories. Not sure how jonny turned from moralist to swinger, but at least in the end he won. You could have given Dan the ultimate humiliating, jonny fucking beth and Margie in front of him, while humiliating him.

Slick742Slick742about 1 year ago

Wow what a trip down erotica lane! Superman Jonny was my idol. Thanks D…loved it. SK 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First half good. Second half meh.

shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

That wa definitely your best story so far. 3 worms a turnin' here (Beth, Dan, and Beth's dad). Nice Job!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

The story was all over the place, the ending unexplained.

Although l enjoyed the story l thoroughly disliked all the characters. Not a good one amongst them. Dan was a loser, they all manipulated him, the poor sap.

And Jonny better watch out as well with Beth and Margie having sex without him.

He better get control of that before it gets away from him

Scores 3/5 it could have been better.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it, I really did. I gave it 5 stars. Not the usual cuckold story. The ending felt rushed though. I didn't expect "Big dick Dan" to be the one who was cuckolded though. Who knew he was a sub, other than his wife. And Jonny rocked Margie's world that week just as Beth was worried would happen, as she knew her husband was an excellent lover and could be very creative when they would do it. He rocked her world enough that she wanted more, and contacted Beth to see about spending more time with Jonny. Beth and Dan got their own shock when they found out that Jonny was the owner of TLC, and that he wanted more money for the code leasing, so the SEC deal could go thru. I guess all of those months spent going over everything someone in her dad's business just missed it (and thought it wasn't a big deal), and it came back to bite them.

Thank You for sharing it with us.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

what a stupid, debauched people.

no one I can relate too

I feel sorry for Margie's kids

they don't deserve these people in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well it does meet the requirements of the LW missive as such, but I'm really not sure its a good idea to take a likable person and turn them into a slimeball, regardless the crime of others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Demander is often about pushing boundaries and he certainly does so here. Quite a few minor errors, including a name swap, but generally well written and engaging. It was interesting to watch a man committed to monogamy switch over to an open marriage. Maybe Margie had the male equivalent of the Martian Slut Ray?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a terrible storyline and a poorly narrated tale. The time to read this garbage will never be returned to me. Sucks!

FD45FD45about 1 year ago

Staccato and contrived. Did not believe in John or Dan.

You also ‘solved’ the conflict sexually before the corporate pay off scene, so all the power was pulled from that part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanted to like it. But it forced me to suspend so much disbelief that I got expelled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
That went to hell quick!

And not in a good way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thankfully I read the comments first and saved myself from reading another one of your idiot stories.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Zero likable characters in this mess.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Loved this...

...not always on board with swapping and cuckolding, unless seasoned with some revenge or retribution, but this had that, with the subjugation of Dan, who saw himself as an alpha. Glad to see him learn he was really a submissive.

5 stars.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

AGAIN, STUPID. I can't believe I read the whole thing. The Bear wasted his time.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well plotted from go to woe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great twist. More of this. Less of the same ole, same ole. 🤙🏿

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope, should have dropped her the first time she came to him about screwing around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with others: The beginning held promise. But it turns out all 4 of them were immoral assholes, one with a major sub-fetish. I have no interest in the reading of everyone in the story being sluts, which is what all 4 are! What a waste of time!

One other note: I like BTB stores a lot but the ones I actually love the best are the ones where things turn out much better for the wronged party. I'm thinking of "Irish Eyes and the one where the man meets a small abbe who works in a local bar (sorry, I can't think of the name). I've read these two stories three or four times each and get misty-eyed every time. They're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Little twisted ending but a good tale,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The better man won.

Now the only thing that needs to happen is Margie getting knocked up by Jonny.

And she'd be all for it in a hot second.

So would Dan, it'd be his ultimate humiliation fantasy come true.

Beth and Margie, lovers and both popping out Jonny's kids.

A total win-win for all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Trip To Sexual Banality, Then Divorce

\

Started kind of dramatic and suspenseful, with James Bond-ish action and sinister forces working against goodness and virtue. But that went into the crapper with the swapping and cuckolding and humiliation fetishes. Embarrassing really. For the short term let them wallow in the sewer of their lust and recreational fucking. But you know their marriages are over, right?

\

Dan has become a remote controlled bio-dildo that can also provide money and child care. A sexual psychological novelty, he will become predictable, boring, and eventually unneeded. Margie and Beth are already getting better sex from Jonny, and once the children are raised and gone Dan will become surplus to Margie's needs, and most definitely her desires.

\

Beth is just a place holder until Margie and Jonny can formally marry, finalizing the merger of their hearts and minds that has already taken place and is being sexually and emotionally reaffirmed right under Beth's nose. Somewhat like Dan, once the kids are gone what does Dan need with Beth if he's got Margie? Beth will never treat Dan with the loyalty, commitment, and devotion like Margie does. And if another Big Cock opportunity comes along Beth will feel entitled to jump on, giving Dan and Margie the final justification for divorcing their mediocre spouses to finally have a real marriage of exclusive love and romance.

\

The coup de grace for Dan and Beth is if they end up together. Dan eventually commits suicide, but might take Beth and one of her big dick lovers with him if he's got any balls left. Author's choice.

\

I'm not sure anyone needs to write that sequel, its so obvious. Could be a fun read though. Guess we'll see. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fun twist on the “honey we have to talk” theme. Great story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Very different but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The BEAR (who speaks of himself in the third person: cue weird music) calling another's work stupid is the classic, perhaps the definitive, pot/kettle comparison. I mean, the guy whose typos often make more sense than his inane dialogue...

Rw43Rw43about 1 year ago

None of these characters were principled, or logically consistent, or even kept their word.

<>

IOW, they behaved like real people whose motives kept changing, even if the sexual deviances were slightly beyond those of normal real people.

<>

For awhile I thought you had lost track of Jonny’s big reveal. But instead of Jonny using it to block the merger and destroy Dan’s and Beth’s careers, he used it to gain the upper hand in a marriage that has now turned into a battle for leverage.

<>

An imperfect solution but better than the original proposal.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 1 year ago

It was like watching a train heading for a cow on the tracks. You know it’s gonna be bad but you just can’t look away ….. 1*

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

In the off-season, Rob and I would frequent a favorite San Francisco establishment that was popular with several law firms nearby but also with the locals. We thought it strange that it also had an unnecessarily high number of security personnel each day of the week. There was no dancing, it was just a cool SF lounge. Turns out, theses hotshot lawyers

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

Well you definitely kept me on my toes with this one. Thought it was gonna go way, it went another, then went another. Interesting read.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

This one was good, up until the end of the Chicago trip. Jonny still should’ve divorced Beth. He must have lost trust in her, had to suspect that she’d learned to hide her future cheating.

Another good twist would be Jonny giving Margie a 4th child, a son resembling Jonny, for Dan to raise. The scene in the office conference room would have been better, if William had been present - or at least seen Jonny walk through the office, then been told he’s the owner of TLC.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 1 year ago

Moo.

Steaks anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid plot! Corporate lawyers, no less. This is like a redneck fantasy about "them" rich people. You'd think that a corporate lawyer would risk his job and status for a fuck with married women in front of others? I guess some would but a whole company, where did you dreamt that?

Moreover you are an awful writer "Johnny ... . Beth ... . Johnny ... . Like a high school essay. Go to some community college and take a course on creative writing, you'd learn something.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I loved the beginning, hated the turn to everyone being despicable and loving it. Didn’t care anymore what happened to them, In fact, I found the last half disgusting and disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining but I’d have divorced just based on the ask of a week fucking her close coworker and would never believe that haven’t been fucking all along wether they were or were not. Also as they did go through with it the guys wife having another child that was Johnny would’ve add to the humiliation. Also would’ve like for him to abuse the father in law a bit at the end about the prenup that he has more than him .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining but I’d have divorced just based on the ask of a week fucking her close coworker and would never believe that haven’t been fucking all along wether they were or were not. Also as they did go through with it the guys wife having another child that was Johnny would’ve add to the humiliation. Also would’ve like for him to abuse the father in law a bit at the end about the prenup that he has more than him .

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 year ago

I originally thought that I would dislike this story. I was wrong. It was well written and thoughtful. Well done. Five stars

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 1 year ago

Great to read a different kind of resolution.

That was a surprise. A welcome change from the BTB standard boring, plot line.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 year ago

Began good but became a stupid story second half .

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

As always, don’t marry a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fail.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Beth wants to fuck a guy who drives a Camry?!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damnit! I sincerely hope you have a Day Job that you can't quit. That scene in the mansion was possibly the greatest piece of unintended comedy I've read in a while. It was a cross between "West Side Story" and an old Barnaby Jones rerun. Juuuuuuuuuuuust dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Started well. Then just devolved, not really sure into what.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Good for Jonny. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The whole point of the story is that the bad things that happened to William, Beth, and Daniel were because they pushed things and arrogantly threw their weight around. In the business deal, they likely assumed it was a small company that they could bully, just as they tried with their spouses, and it failed.

Just goes to show you, especially for Dan, that you shouldn’t purposefully hurt someone who knows all your secrets.

orion2bear2orion2bear27 months ago

Have to agree with other commenter started off good then went downhill

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Had great start, but then you proceeded to fuck it up, and you succeeded.

Ruined a good story. Like l said stick to the dark stuff

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

Like a lot of others I was excited and really in to the story. Then it totally lost me in the second half Still a four based on the technical quality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow. That started so well and then went to hell in a handbasket at the end. What incredibly nasty, unlikeable people.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So judging by this story you demand to be humiliated and literally shat upon because it is no less then you deserve.

I fully agree with that sentiment about you. It fits you perfectly. May you live long enough to eat and drink truckloads of shit, piss and cum throughout your life.

Sure, you may get infections and who knows what diseases the holes and cocks you've serviced were tainted with but hey, judging by your story there's already something messing with your brain.

GRG20463GRG204635 months ago

Dan thinks he's "The Man" but he drives a "Camry" - delusions of grandeur...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The author has no understanding of law firms, and "big cocks" are generally a positive only to faggots. If the author had a big cock he'd understand that it has lots of downside and little to no upside, unless you are doing freak show porn.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Read again. Well...he should have known what he was getting. You young guys, always keep in mind the difference between a party girl and wife material.

ZackStevensZackStevens5 months ago

I wonder whether it went this way with Kekich and Peterson. :-)

SeaChangerSeaChanger4 months ago

same old orgy finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Started good then mc changed mid story on stance of cheating swapping means you don't really have a marriage if vows mean nothing there is no real marriage

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Well written and sort of entertaining. No likeable characters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous