All Comments on 'Power Trip'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Fundamentally sick amoral nonsense.. but very well written unfortunately I will now need to go to the bathroom sink and wash my brain.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trash. Another author I wont bother with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great beginning but….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well to start with I think that had enough undertones of BDSM/FETISH to belong there. At first it was just Dan and Beth that were the assholes. By the end you made EVERYBODY into cheating assholes. Dan, Beth, Jonny, Margie, William and his wife were all doing the dance with no pants with people that weren't their spouses. You even threw in some hints of lesbianism for good measure. Just to cover all the bases as we say. Unfortunately, while the writing was good, the fact that there was no good guys to root for and no decent people to follow, I just didn't like it. A bunch of rich jerks doing what they wanted, with whomever they wanted, the consequences be damned. Not a good feeling. Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As patheticcally off centre as ever!

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

Oh yes, very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Manipulation of people by the ones who profess to love them only proves one thing. None of these people understand or know the meaning of love. They know how to use, delude, and exploit others for their own carnal desires. But that ain't love.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. I predict that you'll get lots of criticism abt this story but it's really very clever. The big stud with the big cock who's going to fuck the MC's wife for a week and crush the MC if he causes any trouble has a complete reversal of fortune and ends up being the submissive wimp cuckold. I do believe that may be unique; I've read a lot of LW stories and never come across that sort of twist. 5*****

ArdieffArdieffabout 1 year ago

Nice, fun turnabout ;-) In the end they all kinda got what they deserved.

avidfaavidfaabout 1 year ago
To each their own

Personally, I was disappointed when the story switched from an interesting mano a mano confrontation into a submissive fantasy. Then, at the end, the titanic struggle that had been set up just fizzled out. Good writing, interesting situations, interesting characters, veering off into bizarro world was just not to my taste, but appropriate to this site, I guess.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Fun and games all around! This is one sorry f**king group of people. Doesn't make me want to be a lawyer.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Disappointing

Started off really good. Went downhill fast with the swapping cuckold crap. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There were a lot of surprises in this trip. The one that got me was Dan turning from a turboalpha who was ready to basically kill Johnny, into a cuck who can't make eye contact.

The setup for the story really suggested they wouldn't solve their differences nonviolently in the end.

I'm curious, how far was William's ambush willing to go, and what was its purpose? It's not like a simple beating would change Johnny's mind or give them legal leverage over his assets.

rublicksrublicksabout 1 year ago

Appealed to my sick sense of humour

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Started off well like so many of your efforts but as with those stories everything turned pretty ugly and went downhill at terminal velocity.

Obnoxious people doing obnoxious things to other obnoxious people, so pretty much par for the course.

Ain’t love grand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story read like a Jackson pollack painting... absolutely painful to look at. Get yourself an editor, you desperately need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started well, albeit not breaking any new ground.

Sadly then crashed and burned.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 1 year ago

I see what you did there, completely turned the table on Beth and Dan. Not really a likeable character here, they're all cheaters and lawyers, only good thing about them is they are for the most part honest with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What??? Sorry. I mean What The Actual Fuck???? Convoluted is about the only actual word I can find.... I like some of this author's work. But this is crap.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 1 year ago

Note: Poochie died on his way back to his home planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very strange but cleverly a BTB hidden inside a Cuck story. Well played sir. Well played. Not easy to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very strange but cleverly a BTB hidden inside a Cuck story. Well played sir. Well played. Not easy to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably, every "cuckold" dreams of meeting such a "bull" as Dan. To fuck his wife later, too. I wonder how soon Johnny will complete the complete submission and humiliation of Dan by fucking both wives in front of him and then tie a pink bow tighter on a worthless big dick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hesitate a lot with this story, between loving and hating.

Which from the author's point of view should be a reward.

In the end, Jonny and Margie find themselves up against the wall, and ultimately they are the main winners.

If we are in this style of life, of sharing, of exchange....

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

I really don’t know how to vote. Here we have a well crafted, developed, and interesting story. About four of the most reprehensible characters I have seen lately

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I wasn’t sure at the start of the tale if it was going to be one I would enjoy. As I got further into it, I began to get an inkling of where you would be taking it. While it took me a bit to decide to continue reading after I found out it was more than a few pages. I went forward reading.

Once it was noted that Dan had submissive tendencies I saw a complete picture of how it could go. I was not disappointed in the path the tale took. While I do not normally enjoy long tales (more than 3 pages) due to the length of time I have put into reading them, you captured my attention for most of the time I was reading (which is no small feat).

Your ability to weave your tale and keep developing the imagery into lively vivid graphics was fun for me. Seeing the Margie and Jonny part of the week together was neat. But the Beth and Dan in Chicago created tie in to push the future of the tale into what you created. To me that creation was well worth the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I particularly liked this tirade:

-I know you're your own person, and free to fuck who you want to fuck. But I'm also free to react as I see fit. Right now, that would mean a split. For good.

It's really rare that the characters (and especially the women) of the stories on Lit are recognized as being able to make decisions and make choices, but above all having the consequences and the responsibilities of their choices.

snarbozsnarbozabout 1 year ago

Great but it kind of tapered off at the end

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

As a story of betrayal, it started out good. Once it became a swap, I admit I lost interest. How much could he really love her if he dropped his objections once he got his?

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Decent, but long ... the ending (licensing the code for the Dan's wife) was telegraphed early in the story. I enjoy this author's stories but, while good, it was a little below the average. With that said, I still gave it 4*. You've set a pretty high bar - I hope the next one is pushing a 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

started out really good then just went to hell......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fucked up mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a twisted little tale! Not a single decent human being to be found. Oh yeah…you tried to make Jonny one for a little while, but soon enough you turned him into just as immoral an asshole as the rest of them 😎

.

An observation: you’ve come a long way since your first few submissions here. You now write engaging dialog….a skill you just utterly lacked in your first postings. Your technical writing is now very competent.

.

But boy..do you come up with some weird plots!

.

4 ****

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Strange Story

As others have noted, none of the characters were likable. MC did finesse his way through the mess. Seems like all the sex in the story was indeed about power and there sure wasn’t any affection let alone love among the characters, so the story stayed true to its title. Interesting but not a fun read.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

When Jonny was sticking to his guns at the beginning this story was headed to a 5* rating. Then it went off the rails. Once I as the reader had no respect for any of the main characters this story became a 1* as far as plot goes. I gave it 2*s for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All of them are twisted fucks. None of them deserve a true, honorable relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the end just another cuckold story, the main protagonist turns out to be just another scum bucket. There is nothing worse than cheering for one character only to find out he is just as slimy or more so as everybody else. What a waste of time.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Deliciously filthy and fun

Thanks for writing

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

This started really well with our mc taking the high ground and a morally correct stance. He was obtaining evidence and found out about the patent issue. It was all building up to him really hurting his wife's prospective lover and the company he worked for, and then it went in another direction altogether. Sorry, but I didn't care for the direction this story went in. He became as bad or worse than his slut wife..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's weird how some people choose to define "love". I really feel for three young (oops, four) soon to be fucked up in the head children though.

SDN1955SDN1955about 1 year ago

The story had great promise, then just devolved into a shit show. There were absolutely zero char@caters in it I had any empathy for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have come to appreciate your authorship, but this was disappointing on many levels. I do not have to point them all out, but you’ll hear from many readers and fans of your work, I’m certain.

The huge Peyroni’s Disease bend in the storyline was most disturbing..

Moving on, William was due some severe treatment, not only from his wife but by TLC. IT WAS LEFT UNDONE. The legal tale was quite good, and you allowed it to die on the vine in favor of the sex BULLSHIT.

So much for your craftsmanship, ruining a very good story due to a byline of not-very-interesting sex.

You have ruined this and wasted my time, like a poor soufflé in an expensive restaurant.

I leave you with my hope that you’ll get over your kink somehow, but I am in doubt. I will not consider reading anything of your that exceeds one page until improvement is shown.

Remember, you earned your stripes, then pissed them away.

You receive 2 stars and one pink ribbon.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53about 1 year ago

I do hate arrogant lawyers. And the submissive secret is likely very prevalent. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have been more interested in holding TLC cards over the couple. Also, I think the author meant patents, not copyrights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Difficult to describe how many kinds a awful this is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not for me why stay married to someone you don't love anymore and why turn the story into a polymorphic fuckfest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You lost me. Two stars.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 1 year ago

I didn't care for this one. It just seems very out of left field that the dude with a long running submissive streak would attempt to forcefully make a cuckold out of another guy.

After swapping, that should have been that, but now he's the cuckold. I don't know what I was expecting when I started this story, but it was not something I enjoyed. Also it would appear that no one in this story is honest and fidelity doesn't matter so much as satisfying their desires.

Not a likeable character in this one, as far as I can tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with others that I didn't care for the sub role. Would have been fine or better had he just "taken" the tough guys wife and at the final business meeting taken the others for all its worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the first half but not the second half. Don't particulary care for submissive and continued infidelity stories. 4****

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Well this veered off from what it originally appeared to be.

No one to like was found.

Hopefully the children will become something resembling humans instead of lizards.

I held out a little hope for Jonny and Margie but they became nearly as contemptible and corrupt as everyone else.

This was well written and entertaining however. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started off well, ended poorly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The psychological interplay of the different personalities in this story is so nuanced that it makes me wonder if you're a trained psychiatrist moonlighting as a writer. Whether yay or nay, I can't see the resulting impact on individual readers as being anything other than significant. Doms, dommes, subs of both sexes, and objective viewers who're simply looking for erotica of the highest order have to end their reading of this tale completely saturated with satisfaction--even if THEY murmur to themselves that THEY'D have written some part of it more to THEIR satisfaction.

Me--I say..."Power On"!

Kudos and thanks for an outstanding erotic thriller.

But is Beth's child Jonny's or Dan's? (Just curious....)

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usual, demander drive off the cliff after a couple of pages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nah!

No real people involved.

Sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The most fitting word to describe this story is: INCONSISTENT.

The characters and plot arcs have more in common with a metronome than a proper story line. I never expected that the biggest portion of the swinging in the story would actually be the writing.

The story had pretty good potential as a David and Goliath type story where the small time lawyer stood up to the big time lawyer and won, whether that involved keeping his wife true or burning her down with the law firm. It even had some potential as a swapping story with a power struggle between the two males over who was the true alpha. Unfortunately, the mishmash that you wrote, trying to blend the two, is just a disappointing mess.

In conclusion, I challenge you to split the conflicting elements of this story apart and use them to write those two different stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lots of twists. A great submission. Love how the MC twists it his way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic in the extreme! Only enjoyed by losers.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Everyone compromised their values. Too bad. It started out strong and just limped at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Berth?

Implausible premise but overall well written. The story took an unbelievable turn with Jonny suddenly ok with being married to a cheating slut size queen. The business end of the story also suffered from inattention to potential.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 year ago

Very disappointing. 1*

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Well, it was as tagged. Not my thing, but a fun read anyway.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 1 year ago

Disappointing and rushed. It needed more space to expand and grow the personalities a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah yes. Another demander dudd, you never learn do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Great twist. Certainly got the trolls panties in a twist. Jonny was the alpha.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

One of your crazier adventures of late, but entertaining. 4*

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Page 2

Helluva story so far but I don't blame her. I blame him. He knew he was marrying a known slut. He's getting what he bargained for. You pick up a snake and it bites you, don't be mad at the snake. It's just being a snake. She's being true to the nature he already KNEW about.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Page 3,

Did NOT see that coming.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Page 4

Well...not the usual LW I suppose.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Truly a unique story

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Original and imaginative but kind of ruined orgasm for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had thought Jonny to be a man of principle. Instead, he turned out to be a selfish, hypocritical opportunist. Disappointing, but not an outcome for which I can fault the author. The story is plausible and well considered. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice job. One of your best. 5

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful power trip indeed! Very twisted in a great, erotic way!

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Interesting intellectually.

After so much time to set the story up the ending seemed a bit rushed.

Dan got his punishment, obviously. Seems like Beth got off entirely unscathed. Would have liked to see Jonny make her pay some sort of penance for putting their marriage in jeopardy.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 1 year ago

very good, smooth transitions without the thousand word useless dialogue bullshit.

dob092095dob092095about 1 year ago

Great story, loved it. That said it’s hard to see it happening in real life. Not in my world for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would rather he had the chance to blow all of them to hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story - enjoyed it

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Wow... that certainly was a twisty, wild Loving Wives story. I love how the "good guy" comes out on top in this one, and still keeps his newly-reformed marriage. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mot a fan of CUCK and adultery stories and more disappointed the way the writer hid the theme. He made Jonny out to be some super stud who can do all things because the “Sub” Dan was chasing his wife. Very inconsistent as he developed the characters. Overall 2/5 . Next time pick a lane and develop mystery reactions on the highway at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that was unexpected. Not an entirely welcome turn, though, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked really well until swinging started

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A dfferent way of looking at things doesn't mean its wrong, as long as everyone involved agrees. Really good story

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

turnabout is fair play ! 5 stars

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

It kind of went weird in the middle, but the ending made up for it.

A story where all the arrogant lawyers get totally fucked over is never a bad thing.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Great story. Honestly, I don't understand the low rating (it was, unlike this author's other stories, an easy 5 stars for me). It seems to be designed to literally please EVERYONE. The anti-cuck BTB crowd because the intended victim (Johnny) won and burned both cheaters. The pro-cuck crowd because of danny's end. The PWP crowd because it had tons of not-bad sex. The RAAC crowd because everyone stayed married. Hell, it's rare to see LW story where EVERYONE is happy in the end AND justice is fully served at the same time. Don't see why anyone would want to downvote this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

IMHO, Demander’s best!

5*

jrphdojrphdoabout 1 year ago

Good story but a bit of a weak ending

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

The story is so out of any realistic possibility that it was boring. Secondarily, author has no concept of law schools, law firms, copyright law, SEC regs or ethics, which is why he was able to write a story that any reasonable lawyer would have told was pure crap.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 1 year ago

You lost me when you made the big handsome sweepsthewomenofftheirfeet Lothario a submissive and a cuckold. WAY overkill

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Very good. Got too love Jonny. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that was certainly strange with people who didn't seem quite human. Maybe it belongs in Sci Fi?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm, hmmm?!?

Damn, I think I liked it.

Captcha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous