Power Versus Submission Ch. 02: Entrapment

Story Info
Robin has a bad week but enjoys a reprieve.
13.5k words
4.63
17.9k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO - ENTRAPMENT

It's mid-morning here. Would usually be a work day for me but this morning I'm sitting at my dinner table enjoying a leisurely coffee as the sun streams in the window bringing me a warmth I haven't felt in weeks. I actually feel relaxed. For the first time since I met Tahlia I'm not anxiously awaiting a phone call or a text message with my next instruction.

Don't get me wrong, Tahlia still retains total control over me, and increasingly, my family. It's only been just over a week since I last wrote but so much has happened in that time I can barely believe this is still my life.

I'm off work sick. Got the rest of the week off too. I'm not actually unwell as such, well physically I've been beaten and there are bruises still to heal, not that anyone can see them. I don't know as an Adult if you've ever been punched or physically assaulted. I doubt many would have but when it happens, even when it's expected and you know it is coming your body still goes into a bit of shock. Mentally though I'm exhausted and I have really struggled to cope with everything that has happened with me this past week.

So Tahlia decided I needed a week off. She rang my Boss posing as a physiotherapist to say I had injured my back and any important work would need to be done from home. I confirmed it with him to which he has given me the entire week off to recover. Tahlia told him I wasn't fit enough to drive into the office, never mind sit in a chair all day, and there was absolutely no reason why my Boss would doubt me. I've worked for him in the same department for years and together we've enjoyed a lot of success turning teenage Girl bullies into useful members of the community.

Until I submitted to Tahlia that is.

For the past month since this all began I haven't had a moment like this. A moment just to sit down and reflect and relax knowing my phone won't ring, none of Tay's gang will text and I've got no rules to follow. You see when Tahlia says I can have a week off that means a week off from everything.

You wouldn't believe the bliss I felt at my rules being lifted for this week. I am a submissive person but I don't live the lifestyle. I don't crave ownership like a lot of subs though I did love the time I got to serve Denny. That was different, she didn't rule like Tahlia does, she allowed me my freedoms and to be who I am and to grow into my role as her sis.

The rules really grind you down. A requirement to edge four times a day with proof of each one might sound like a fun idea for a day or two but when You first wake up and your breath stinks and your husband is snoring next to you sometimes the last thing you want to do is drag yourself into the toilet, do your morning business and then sit there for another ten minutes trying to find an edge. And then to send the photo that Tahlia expects.

It's the same at night. When I'm tired I just like to go to bed. It's a pretty normal thing! But first I have to text Tahlia for permission and quite often that resulted in a phone call while she talked me through my evening edge session before allowing me to go to sleep. And two more during the day? Well, they were easier I must admit even if they were an inconvenience at times.

But the most relaxing thing? I'm not frightened of my phone. I know it's only this week but to know that Tahlia or Flea aren't about to call me is bliss. I've written about the pain of anxiety. It feels like a hand is constantly gripping your stomach and it never goes away. Of course it is worse some days than others depending on the circumstance but it is always there. But I don't even feel that pain this morning.

I've grown to hate my phone so much this past month. It's the one source of communication where Tahlia has access to me 24/7. I'm never allowed to have it off and my home screen is a close up of Tahlia's bare soles. In her words it's a reminder of my place every time I even look at it. It also means it has to remain with me at all times, I mean I would die of embarrassment if anyone saw it, their immediate reaction would be to ask me why I had a perfectly framed and focused picture of feet as my home page. I still can't think of how I would explain it.

Tahlia's big on always having a presence in my life. Ever since Carly was born I have had a passport sized photo of her updated annually looking back at me every time I opened my purse. It was a symbol of love for the most precious thing in my life. Then one day I opened my purse to find Carly's photo gone and Tahlia's in her place. Now instead of a symbol of love, it's a symbol of ownership and a reminder I can only spend what Tahlia approves. She religiously checks my receipts and statements before she puts me to bed each night to ensure I have not spent anything she hasn't approved.

Sitting here now drinking my coffee I wonder if my money might be my own again for this week that the rules have been lifted. I briefly consider texting for clarification but then don't. I don't want to risk any communication with her right now that could jeopardise this feeling of blessed relief that has washed over me this morning. After the week I've had I think it's exactly what I need. But I do make up my mind in this instant that the photo of Tahlia is coming out of my purse in my week off and the one of Carly is going back in its place.

I know David won't be home tonight. But Denny will be here for dinner with Carly. They've grown as close as I knew they would and have become practically inseparable this past week. Not that I really know anything outside of what Carly has told me. I haven't seen Denny since I last wrote. Only briefly one morning after Tahlia, rightfully, decided we were becoming too close. Even though she's an evil bitch she is also very clever Tahlia, very aware of everything that goes on around her.

Yes I am nervous about seeing Denny again, after all I had developed very strong feelings for her in those first three weeks of my submission. But given I have the week off Tahlia has said that I don't have to submit to anything Denny wants unless I want to. I still would like to feel close to her but I'm more aware of our age difference now than last week when I had become smitten by her. Not seeing her this week has helped me realise that despite the fact she was my Mistress, my mentor and my sis, that Tahlia was right to separate us.

David, well that breaks my heart. Do I still love him? Well, yes of course. He is my husband and my soul mate. We've been together since we were kids. Our marriage had gone the way of many others once we get to our age. We're both still young enough to feel sexual and have our needs yet we were probably bored with each other in that respect as well. Trouble is my life isn't my own anymore. I belong to Tahlia. She said she wants to be my husband now as well as my daddy and a middle aged balding man was surplus to her needs. Plus he was getting suspicious.

So one night last week (sorry the nights and days of the past week all blend into one) while I was naked, collared on the floor and chained to the leg of Sara's bed, cold, uncomfortable and unable to move Tahlia took my phone and started texting David. Of course, coming from my phone, David reasonably expected the texts were coming from me but it was Tahlia who coerced him to going to our local strippers bar. Apparently I had set up a surprise for him in the form of an apology for my being out so often this past week. Tahlia had set the whole thing up with a friend of hers named Shandy.

On the night Tahlia had arranged for him to meet Shandy the first time she even laughingly suggested that once David and I had separated that Shandy would be Carly's new Mommy. I hoped she was only joking but my heart broke a little at that. Of course, I didn't say anything, I just kept licking Her Feet, or my new lovers as Tahlia liked to refer to them. Sure her feet were cute and soft and adorable but I only worshipped and made out with them 'like teenagers on a first date' as Tahlia described because I had to.

Now here we are in the present and David has arranged to meet with her for a second time. He told me Shandy had asked him to check out her new apartment tonight. In a normal relationship, it was a totally irrational thing for him to ask me, no way would I acquiesce to that sort of request but he promised me it was something he could help her with through his work contacts. Obviously I was just keeping up appearances, Tahlia had already told me I had to say yes.

I guess I should get to why I have this week off then. That was part of it. One of Tahlia's associates basically employed to seduce my soulmate and have an affair to which I was forced to agree. Yes that was definitely a part of it! But as horrifying as that is, it doesn't even come close to some of the other things they have done to me this week.

It was uncomfortable at the time and it remains a difficult thing to write about. My sexual assault. I've been putting off writing more about it because of the way it makes me feel. Dirty, used, frightened and scared. It's hard to know what hurts most, the physical trauma I endured, or the mental trauma that still is very much at the front of my mind. The worst part though were the cameras. Professional lighting and cameras in your face as you are beaten and raped by a couple of schoolgirls.

I'd spent a sleepless night wearing an old leather collar that previously belonged to a large dog called Barney apparently. The collar had a leash attached which was tied to the leg of the bed Tahlia was sleeping in that night with Denny. I was left naked and cold on the floor as a form of punishment for my behaviour toward Denny the previous evening.

As I lay there awake while the two Girls above me slumbered peacefully I pined for my life back again. I wanted to be in my own bed next to my Husband in my own house, knowing my daughter was safe and not about to have her life infiltrated by the most controlling meanest bully I have ever met. Tahlia is bright, funny, happy and communicative. She was in stark contrast to some of the other girls I had really helped who for the most part were dark, brooding and sullen young ladies. But those girls were easy once you had their confidence and they trusted that I was actually there to help them. Trouble is Tahlia is also clever and manipulative, she had a streak in her personality that I had never encountered before and especially for someone still just a schoolgirl. She had the better of me from the second we met.

I started off this adventure initially willing to submit, I had fantasised about my own bullying when I was a child, and to be honest I had some of the most mind bending times these past few weeks of submission. Trouble was there is no stop button. No place where I could get off the ride they were taking me on. Tahlia had blackmail material over me, of me seemingly raping a Girl, which if they could entice her to give evidence, and I had no doubt that they could, would put me in jail. They knew where I lived obviously. And had threatened to hurt my daughter if I didn't obey them.

Of course I know what they are doing is illegal as well. But up until now, and while Denny was my Mistress, the consequences of me trying to find a way out of this entrapment simply didn't measure up to the tribulations of being forced to serve and sexually worship one of the prettiest Girls I've ever seen.

I formed many plans in my head that night. I knew I already had them on one charge. False imprisonment. They couldn't keep me here like this. And if anyone asked I definitely wasn't willing. It wasn't only the blackmail and physical threats to my daughter that had me allow them to chain me up. More charges that could be laid against them. This one night, this was the one time I had made up my mind. I'd be going to the police at my first opportunity.

Things really changed though that morning. Until now I had been treated relatively well. They had been careful to make sure my submission was never awful enough for me to want to escape.

I had finally drifted into a very light slumber that morning when Tahlia nudged me with her bare foot. She held her sole up for me,

'Kiss your lover good morning Robbie.'

Unwashed, just slept in bare soles are not pleasant, not when you are barely awake yourself. I moved my head the fraction my chains would allow and gave her a little peck,

'Good morning baby.' I knew what Tahlia had come to expect from me.

Satisfied she bent down to untangle my leash from the bed leg and allowed me to stand. I looked at her expecting her to unclip the leash but instead she just gave it a little tug and forced me to follow her into the lounge room. Sara, the submissive teacher that happily submitted to Tahlia and her gang, and whose apartment this is, lay soundly asleep on her side. She was facing the back of the couch so that her butt pointed out into the room barley covered by a blanket to keep off the chill.

Tahlia leant over and whispered into my ear,

'You've got thirty minutes to wake her up with your tongue slave girl. If she doesn't orgasm in that time then you won't see Denny again this week. Is that clear?'

I nodded my head sadly as Tahlia led me by the leash to the couch where I knelt down level with her butt. Once again the leash was tangled around the base of the couch so I could barely move, never mind escape.

'I'm going back to bed, Sara is expecting you to wake her up and has her own instructions on my expectations of you both. She has to work on her dominant side and it starts now. As soon as she feels ready she will instruct you as to how she wants you to lick her. You follow her instructions and then let me know how she does, whether you felt dominated by her or not.'

I lifted the sheet from her body and let it flutter down on the opposite side to where she lay, Sara is a petite Woman and did not have a prominent butt. I started by showering her with soft kisses right across her pale ugly cheeks until I could hear her stir. I used my fingers to gently trace lines in towards the small of her back and across her butt cheeks while I kissed. She shifted slightly from where she lay so that she could present her butt better to me, pushing it out and bringing her legs up so that her cheeks opened slightly. A few kisses right on her crack and I could smell her musky scent from having been asleep all night where some sweat and odour had built up through the evening.

I actually gagged a little as she giggled at me,

'Good morning pet. I didn't realise waking up could be this enjoyable!'

I made up my mind immediately that I hated this Woman I barely even knew.

'Spread my cheeks apart now and nuzzle your puppy nose right in there for me, breathe me in slave and let my morning scent consume you.'

I could actually feel the heat rise to my face in anger at the way she was talking to me. She was using teacher's voice, like I was her student! And I hated being called a slave! Sure I am submissive but I am not a slave. It further fuelled the idea in my head that at the first opportunity I had to get myself out of this mess.

'When you're ready I want to feel your tongue rimming my butthole. Warm me up for the orgasm you owe me. I'm so turned on already by your tongue and your helplessness, you don't need to worry about our time limit. I will probably cum even more than once in the next half hour Tay has allowed us to play. So you can spend plenty of time worshipping my dirty little hole while I lay here and pleasure myself slave.'

I couldn't risk it though, not if it meant potentially not seeing Denny all week.

'Um, Miss, how will you know when our time will be up? Please? I can't risk upsetting her this morning, I'm begging you please let me help you cum?'

I honestly felt that small, begging another submissive to help let me make her cum. It hurt so much that she was still a junior teacher, just out of college, I shouldn't be submitting to her scrawny little butt and body.

"I'll know baby, I'm only human, there's no way I can last much longer without at least one orgasm. Now not another word with you. Practice making out with my butt hole in the same way you dream of kissing Denny or just like you make out with the soles of Tay's feet.'

My task was as disgusting as you could imagine. Coupled with my mindset that morning of wanting to go to the police, of wanting to stop all of this from happening, and my lack of arousal from being held there against my will, being forced to lick the asshole of this pale skinny submissive girl was the pits, literally. It seemed to be forever before she rolled around onto her back and opened her legs for me to access her pussy. She used a couple of fingers to spread her vagina encouraging her clitoris to pop out from under its hood,

'High arousal level sis.'

I was immediately infuriated, I was that angry I actually thought about biting her. Who did she think she was! Denny?!!! They were our terms, my instructions from my own Mistress Denny, who I had learned to love and adore in the previous few weeks. I lifted my eyes to meet hers and growled,

'Don't you fucking dare to copy and disrespect my Denny you little bitch. I'm not your fucking sis, do you want me to tell her what you just said? I know who you really are, I'll have you fired from your job that fucking fast your head will spin. Do you even know who I am?'

I never usually swear like that and I guessed I probably expected her to back off. From what Tahlia had said about her last night, she was pretty weak willed. But I saw the sudden change in her eyes, I expected her maybe to tear up or quiver or something, but instead she looked wild. She leant forward, holding my stare the whole time, and slapped me hard across my face. It really stung! I swivelled my head around with the blow but I was trapped by the stupid leash and collar. Sara grabbed my hair and forced my head back. I could see what she was preparing to do.

She spat right in my face. Of all the dirty disgusting things these girls had done, this was the worst. By a submissive school teacher no less and as she held my head by the hair, while I was already chained, I cried right in front of her.

'Do you think I care who you are?'

She jerked my head back again painfully.

'Well! Do you?!'

I looked back up at her pitifully.

'If you take me down you're coming down with me bitch. God you should see you right now, crying like a baby, my spit running down your cheek and a little brown nose.'

I gasped in shock, surely I didn't, surely I wasn't stained by her like that?

'You must feel so humiliated. Maybe I could take you seriously if you didn't just have your nose lodged up my asshole. I might be submissive to the girls I teach but I can follow instructions. Tahlia told me to be dominant towards you and now look at us. I played my role, what did you do with yours? And you know the best thing? You killed the mood for me now. I don't think you will get me to cum this morning. And I'm going to love telling Tahlia so much! You see Robbie, Tahlia has been teaching me to be more dominant. I don't know why, but she has. And I'm sure we both know about the balance of power, don't we? Where do you think that balance lay now bitch?'

I sobbed out an apology to her. Tried to explain that what Denny and I had was special and that's why I was so upset at her using the sayings that we shared together. But she had that power over me now, she knew that if she told Tahlia I didn't make her cum that I would be punished. I even begged her to let me finish her.

And that's when Tahlia reappeared. This time fully dressed in her school uniform as if though she was ready to leave already. The sight before her left her in no doubt that one of us had succeeded and the other failed. Sara still had a tight grip of my hair and was clearly talking down to and dominating me. As soon as she saw Tay though she let go and scooted back on her couch giving room for Tahlia to sit down at her feet.