All Comments on 'Power Versus Submission Ch. 02: Entrapment'

by BulliedSubmissive

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just cannot wait to see where this all goes becoming a cuck to her hubby...lesbian daughter and all the new rules....things can only get more humiliating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like how everything is becoming more extreme and non consent, I'll be waiting the next chapter

njsubhubnjsubhubover 3 years ago
Love the series

I love how Robin descends further and further.

I definitely could see myself surrendering and being ruined by financial domination and blackmail. While I could not imagine involving an offspring, I could see my mind, body and finances being destroyed for someone elses amusement.

Please keep the chapters coming

jleetechiejleetechieover 3 years ago
Set up is good and now

Like the classic Owned Teacher, this story has excellent potential. Plus, the stage is set to resolve the husband issue, which is often problematic in these stories. Yes, more and more non-consensual is the hope. Slaves should be marked; collared, cuffed, and naked more and more. Very good job.

BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissiveover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Just dropping in to let you all know I see and look forward to your comments, thank you for going to the effort, it helps to keep us motivated to write and makes all the effort worth it. I'm so happy so many of You are enjoying my story.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm hooked

Your chapters keep getting more intriguing; the characters are well drawn and the plot is wonderfully complex and twisted. And all quite believable. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please at least one more part

A really great Story, please keep writing. So far the characters are well described. What happens to the daughter and the husban

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have enjoyed this story from the start. However I scored this one chapter low because of the brutality and rape. they were not need here. Just like in the first installment where she lost all control of her finances. ( I will admit I didn't like that because I have seen it done in real life ) we need to see more of her loosing Deny and being given to Sara or Shanney or even to her own carley... Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBulliedSubmissive@BulliedSubmissive
I also have a profile here as Iceblock where two of my older stories are published. Since then i developed a successful Tumblr site which captions Girl Bullies, cuckcakes, home wreckers, ex Girlfriends, stalkers all bullying other Women to an appropriate image found online. Th...