Power Versus Submission Ch. 02: Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't seen Tahlia, Sara or any of the gang since that afternoon. It took me a few days to recover from everything that happened both physically and mentally. They let me go home and Tahlia told me I could go to bed whenever I was ready, that I didn't need permission that night.

The next morning though I woke up to a text message reminding me that the rules still apply and she wanted to see me edging again that morning, like usual. To them it was business as usual but in the days after I was a wreck both at work and at home. I wasn't thinking straight and it wasn't until the past day or two that I began to understand what happened with the release forms that Tahlia tricked me into signing last week.

I never had to sign them.

They were all for future use of my image not for existing use. The film that Denny had taken that first day wasn't bound by contract like Tay had said it was. By the time I realised the next three videos had all been made.

Yesterday I got my lawyer to look at the contract I had signed. It was all perfectly legal he said. I asked if there was a way I could get out of the contract but apparently somewhere in there I had agreed to make a dozen videos exclusively for that company before any release could be negotiated. He chastised me for signing a legal document without him having check it first. I cried my eyes out right there in his office as he handed me a tissue from his desk. I guess lawyers get plenty of people crying in their office.

After I had spoken to my lawyer I got a phone call from Tahlia. I was still in shock at what my lawyer had said, how the release form was not only legal but binding. Tahlia knew where I had been, that tracking device app was still installed on my phone. She congratulated me for finally seeing a lawyer, after a month of all this. Tahlia is a little smart arse at times. She knew it was too late by now for me to get out of it. I begged and pleaded with her to help me, told her I was terrified of having to make any more videos. I couldn't control my bawling and eventually she just hung up on me.

Fifteen minutes later I was still sitting in my car in shock. Tahlia called again,

'Look Robin, I know you're upset and you should be.'

Her voice was dead serious, it was a tone I rarely heard from her, almost like she was concerned for me,

'I understand that. You've had an awful week but I promise you it's not always going to be like this. In the past month, be honest with yourself, how much of it have you really hated? How much of it would you say you'd take back and never do again? How many fantasies have you realised? There are thousands of sad submissive lesbian and bi girls in the world that wish they were you, in your position. You're in a bad place mentally Robin, you're body aches from the rape and physical assault you went through the other day, and currently the way you're thinking only dark clouds have consumed you.'

At the time it wasn't helping, I didn't need her to be talking down at me like this right now,

'Tay' I sobbed, 'can I please call Denny?'

Her reply was immediate and definite,

'No! You don't think Denny has had as much to do with this past week as I have? Who knows what she has been up to with Carly? Flea, Denny and I are a team. We work together and we discuss each outcome with one another. You were told one week without Denny and that ban ends tomorrow. You need to learn that Denny is not on your side Robin, not in the way she made you think she was. You can look up to her as a Mistress, sure, but you don't call her when you need comforting like now. You ring your Husband or your daughter or your best friend, someone that cares for you and has cared for you for a long time. Not a hot schoolgirl where you will be yesterday's news faster than you can even imagine.'

I sulked at the other end of the phone. Clearly Tahlia had no idea about the relationship Denny and I had developed together. And what could she be alluding to between her and Carly. I knew they had spent a lot of time together this past week, I was rarely home, and Carly had taken advantage of that to spend a lot of time with both Denny and Brad.

'Anyway pet' Tay continued, 'there is a reason why I've called. I've been watching your phone all afternoon. I wondered what you would do, this is the first afternoon you've been unsupervised pretty much all week. I'm glad you had the sense to go to your lawyer. I was worried that you might try and hurt yourself. When you are tied so tightly in my power as this, there can be a feeling of hopelessness, a feeling and a need to try and escape. You need a break, it's pretty clear. You need to see the light for what this is, this is a chance for you to serve like you had fantasised. A chance to serve your schoolgirl bullies and enjoy the pleasure they bring you, a pleasure that almost every other old, married woman like you only ever gets to fantasise about. Yet your mind is clouded in hopelessness and misery.

As I said to you I've been watching you like a hawk all afternoon. Since you left the lawyers office you have not moved from that car park. I'm going to give you the week off from serving me. From serving Flea. You can see Denny tomorrow, but you are free to not service her either if you don't want to. All your rules have been revoked for this next week. I don't want to hear from you, nor will I be in touch. Neither will Flea or Denny. You don't need to edge for me, you can go to bed whenever you want. You need a week away from all this Robbie and I'm going to allow it.

Today is Friday, I have rang your office to inform them you won't be working next week. I told them I am your physiotherapist and that you've done your back and are unable to drive, never mind sit at a desk all day. I will arrange for both David and Carly to be out next Saturday afternoon, I want you to come and pick me up then and we will go back to your house to review everything, including your rules, in view of your new contract with our film makers. Did you even realise you don't belong to me anymore Robin?'

My mind was all over the place. On one hand a week off!!! I could already feel the weight and pressure lifting off my shoulders. And the thought that I was mindlessly obeying her rules when there was no longer any need? I didn't know whether to be happy for my week off or infuriated for not seeing that myself.

'Does that mean that I have been following all your rules since I signed that bloody contract, when by rights I am only answerable to the movie studio that produce the videos?'

There was a pause from the other end,

'You have to stop thinking like this Robin. Have you any idea of what you signed? A contract for twelve movies, we've only made three, two in reality, the third was just from the off cuts of the three videos I have of you all edited together and you're just about wrecked from them already. Do you think any of the next nine are going to be any easier? The subscribers will want us to be rougher and rougher with you. And the movie producer isn't going to want the exact same content all the time. I'm surprised your lawyer didn't tell you.'

'My lawyer didn't tell me what?'

'As a co-signatory on the contract I am able to alter the number of movies you appear in. You have a choice Robin that's what I meant when I said that you no longer belong to me. A choice to see out the full contract of all twelve movies, which will make me a lot of money, and not be forced to follow my rules and guidelines that I stipulate for you. But be aware that if you make that choice to make every movie and not submit to me the things those film producers will force you to endure will give you nightmares. There are no limits to the contract you signed. They film for a depraved customer base. Ever had sex with a dog Robin? If you choose to make the movies then you will be at their mercy.'

Tears flooded my face again as my future was mapped out for me as Tahlia continued,

'Or you have a choice to keep living out your fantasies with me and the girls, to follow my rules, to be my little puppy dog and convince me to amend the number and type of movies you are required to appear in. You can choose to submit to me and live the life you have been this past month and I will choose the types of movies we make or you can submit to your contract with the film producers and basically be a slave to them and their sick, perverted subscribers.'

It wasn't really a choice was it? When she put it like that. Just the chance to serve Denny was enough for me to immediately know my submission to Tahlia would continue and her hold over me now was not only legal, but as strong as ever.

'If we don't make all the movies Robin it's going to cost me a lot of money. More money than you are ever likely to see again in your life. And the only way I can be recompensed will be to own your arse in the same way I have this past month. You can have your week off to think about it if you like. You won't hear from me again now until next Saturday. I'll text you a time to come pick me up and we will chat more about this then. Are we clear?'

I went back into my submissive shell,

'Yes Miss, we are clear.'

The line went dead and I sat there in disbelief. How could I possibly have done this to myself? But the human mind is a wonderful thing, it can be wired either way. Luckily mine is wired to lead me to see life in a happy and positive way. The trauma I had been through would be with me for a long time but soon enough the anxiety started to leave my body replaced by the joy of just thinking about being able to go back to normal for an entire week.

It had been a long month!