All Comments on 'Power Versus Submission Ch. 06: Cost'

by BulliedSubmissive

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This type of downer endings have become so much cliche. It is worst when the whole debacle is narrated by the same heroine. Stories with intentional bad endings actually belong in the horror category, due to the anticipated doom. But thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been a while since I read the story and I'm glad you finally published the ending.

I usually consume stories like this from time to time since they are somewhat heavy at least for me.

There are still some arcs to close, for example from the point of view of her daughter, I would love for you to do some extras from that perspective.

anyway...

Very good story has its raw side but also the morbid, keep it up you make stories of very good quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for spending your free time on this wonderful story. It dives deep into the submissive mind state and how destructive it can be if left unchecked. Some things are most importantly left to fantasy and dreams, thank goodness for writers like you who bring them to life in a safe way.

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 1 year ago

What an absolutely fantastic story! One of the best examples of slow, psychological domination ive ever come across.

john3105john310511 months ago

Very well written! Thank you!!

Bham487Bham4879 months ago

Wow. Anyone this twisted is a waste of time and space. The fact that anyone could read this and get horny is the saddest thing I have ever thought. Just goes to show why women shouldn’t be in charge.

gmg1960cdtvgmg1960cdtvabout 2 months ago

Oh what a fantastic story. I would truly love to be Robin. I've never cum so much from reading a story like this. I probably do have asthenolagnia myself. Please please please continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBulliedSubmissive@BulliedSubmissive
I also have a profile here as Iceblock where two of my older stories are published. Since then i developed a successful Tumblr site which captions Girl Bullies, cuckcakes, home wreckers, ex Girlfriends, stalkers all bullying other Women to an appropriate image found online. Th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES