Power Versus Submission Ch. 06: Cost

Story Info
Robin is faced with the real cost of fulfilling her fantasy.
17.9k words
3.86
11.9k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please Note - This is the final chapter and a direct continuation from previous chapters of Power Versus Submission. All characters are 18+ and this is a work of fiction. It explores some darker themes including non-consent and dominance/submission, if you aren't likely to find such content arousing or if such content offends you please don't read any further. Thank you to everyone that has written to me with their opinion on how it should finish, I've tried to please as many of you as possible.

CHAPTER 6 - COST

David sat across our dining room table from me our laptop open in front of him with bank statements spread out neatly either side. He was ashen faced and stony eyed painfully aware by now of my betrayal yet only just learning of the money Tahlia had taken from us. I'd never seen David cry before, maybe at a funeral once of an old Uncle of his, but all our parents are still alive so nothing had ever really moved him to actual tears. Not until the one true love of his life couldn't control her desire to submit to a teenaged schoolgirl bully.

He was trying so hard to keep it all together as he looked up from the screen to me,

'How could you do this to us Robin? Aren't we soulmates? For life? Why couldn't you just talk to me? We chat about everything. Or at least we did until now.'

David stopped to slowly inhale. His lip quivered, my actions had hurt him so deeply,

'You know you've ruined our lives don't you?'

*********************

I woke up with a start.

I probably would have sat up and taken a deep breath just to make sure I was awake and not still dreaming . . . if I could. But I knew I wasn't dreaming now. The pain in my shoulders and knees was becoming difficult to bare as I lay on the floor of my bedroom with my hands tied behind my back attached by an old stocking to my ankles also tied together. Shandi had insisted tying me in this hogtie as she called it. She went on to explain that I might be a puppy to Tahlia but to her I am a pig and should be trussed up like one.

David was soundly asleep on the couch. Well asleep might not be too accurate. Unconscious more like it. Up in my bed snoring loudly was Shandi and one of her stripper friends. Their lewd outfits strewn across the floor of my loungeroom confirming they are both stark naked in my bed. I couldn't help but think one of the first things I'd do once they left was to change my sheets. I was naked too. Still not allowed the privilege of clothing as per Tahlia's instruction before she left last night with my daughter and her gang in an Uber to god knows where paid for on my account.

Shandi and the stripper that had come home with her had helped David out of our car as they stumbled up our driveway together before dumping him on the couch. He was so drunk, half laughing, half sleeping as his head lolled loosely from side to side before the girls laid him down. Shandi was drunk too but she was still very aware of what she was doing as the girl who had obviously driven them home got a pill out of her bag and slipped it to David to 'help him sleep'.

As for me, well I have to say I was relieved when I heard his car pull in.

I'd been laying on my bed worried sick about everything that was happening but still too cowardly to get dressed even though Tahlia, Denny and Flea had left with Carly over an hour ago. I edged while I lay there trying to convince myself to do as Mistress Denny says and to trust them. Trust these teenaged criminals that had infiltrated not only my life, which I had admittedly invited them in to, but also infiltrated the lives of my daughter and my husband as well as our bank accounts and statements. There was not a thing that Tahlia didn't know about me.

But with that familiar sound of my husband's car pulling into the driveway always came some relief. It was a signal that the man of my house was home safely, or home from work, or had simply just come home, that everything was okay and every single day I could barely wait to see him. That's just the type of marriage and relationship we have, or used to have anyway. Before tonight his arrival also signalled something else which I had only just started to recognise since I submitted to Tahlia, when David was here things seemed more normal. Normal in the ways they used to be before I allowed my fantasies to seep into my reality.

Tonight I knew he was bringing home Shandi but when you've been married as long as we have I think you do come to lean on each other through times of crisis. I was hoping maybe we could have a quick cuddle as he come in the door before Shandi might even notice. Then when I first glimpsed him, that hope, as well as any feeling of relief, was shattered. He hadn't come home safely, he had been drugged and assaulted, everything was not okay, and there wasn't the usual sense of comfort and normality I had enjoyed whenever I saw him for decades now.

These woman (not girls) these woman had effectively disabled my husband to the point where he was wholly reliant on them even to stand upright. I watched them bring him inside from my hallway while trying to hide my nakedness from them all. That was before Shandi called me out to laud my husband's uselessness all over me. They called me over to watch while they sullied his unconscious body with their dirty stripper moves. They never removed his clothing but they gyrated their crotch over both his lifeless cock and then his face teasing their victory over this humbled man. Tonight these girls were predators and they had brought home their prey to show off what they had done.

They were clearly mocking me, showing me what they had done to my protector. The man of my house. How they had turned him into a sex toy for their amusement. They made me turn on some music and watch while they danced together in my loungeroom, fondling one another, kissing and undressing like I was watching one of their shows at the club. The girl I didn't know constantly with phone in hand found our liquor cabinet and had me pour them drinks. Then they switched on our television and used my credit card to buy some pay to view pornography while they cuddled on my couch slyly whispering to one another while my husband lay in a drug induced sleep beneath their sexy little asses.

At times they would grind their pussies on his torso, masturbate themselves using his clothing and the natural bumps and curves of his body while they watched lesbians on the screen. Eventually Shandi would say she needed to see something more edgy and had me get my laptop. In no time that was hooked up to my television and the next video started. I was barely surprised when my own naked body presented itself to them on the screen dragged out of the toilet by Flea before being beaten and exposed in that first professionally produced video Tahlia had made of me.

They watched Dani rape me as well. They'd pull David up by the hair trying to get him to watch too but whatever pill they had given him was working well. Watching that video brought the worse out in them. Shandi had me kneel before her, take off her stripper heels and rub her sore tired feet while she reminded me of all my secrets, the things she knew about, the things that would ruin my life if people at my work found out, the things about my infidelity that David was yet to discover and hopefully never would. The things that she knew would make me submissive to her. I knelt and listened as the other girl tied my hair into a ponytail then I obediently crawled into my bedroom while Shandi rode me like a horse using my ponytail as reigns.

I laid down on the floor and let them tie me up in exactly the way I am now. I opened my mouth obediently for Shandi to stuff a pair of Carly's worn underwear inside then I listened to them have sex for the best part of an hour before they exhausted themselves and fell asleep. It must have been when I drifted off myself. But now I was awake again and alert. Alert enough to realise I may be able to trust Tahlia and Denny to lead me as their submissive, to allow them access to David and Carly, to enhance all our lives. But what I had overlooked was that I couldn't trust Shandi. She had no reason to make me feel safe the way Tahlia did. She clearly had access to drugs and for all I knew was a hardened criminal inside my house. I didn't sleep a wink for the rest of the evening.

Unfortunately I had a clear view of the digital clock in my bedroom from where I was tied and gagged. Who knew time could move so slowly? It was near enough to 3am when the girls fell asleep and just past eleven in the morning when the first of them stirred. Bright sunlight flooded our bedroom and for the past few hours I envied imagining what the people outside that window could be doing.

Those who were free, enjoying this beautiful sunny Sunday morning. The women and men at their favourite café enjoying their late breakfasts. The young couples out simply walking their dogs. The joggers and power walkers making full use of the beautiful gardens and pathways that graced the suburb where I lived. I made up my mind for what seemed like the hundredth time since I first submitted to Tahlia, no way was I going to be owned by anyone. My family was perfect in every way before all this. It was worth fighting for.

But in between time I couldn't stop looking up at my bed, at those Girls, thinking how much power and control they had over me, my body traitorously becoming aroused at the thought of not only my own real life Girl bullies but also of the imaginary bullies all featuring in the fake made up stories I had read on the internet, the ones where fictitious Women found themselves in my position their only mercy the imagination of the writers that created them. My body tingled despite everything, despite my drugged husband, despite my total loss of control, despite my fear and anxiety and my desire to return everything to normal. That part of my brain, that part where the wiring had gone amiss and created this sex addict, was always active and cared not for the safety or well-being of either my husband or my daughter.

Shandi's friend was first to rise, her only acknowledgment of me was a smirk as she looked down while stepping over my prone body. She padded out to my toilet totally naked (had she no pride?) before disappearing to check on David who was apparently still unconscious. As she climbed back into my bed she leaned over to Shandi and kissed her, she whispered loudly and deliberately enough for me to hear that she had given him another one and that he would sleep for a few more hours yet. In response Shandi lifted my sheets for the girl to crawl underneath and parted her legs.

'There's no better way to wake up piggy. You'll be doing this for me soon enough.'

Her voice was clear and happy and full of desire and clearly directed at me.

'In fact there is one thing better, that's when the person between your legs giving you pleasure while they get nothing in return is only doing it because they're being forced to do it. That's what you will be doing for me.'

Though with my behaviour lately and the way Tahlia has me constantly on edge I didn't think there would ever be a time when I would be unwilling to lick pussy. No matter who was forcing me. As long as there was a level of coercion where I was being threatened and the sane part of me thought I had no choice, then my submissive mind would take over and I would gladly submit between her legs.

Eventually Shandi did cum, I think she was louder and more animated than necessary given she had me as an audience, but she did cum. The girl was a sweaty mess as she crawled back out from beneath my covers before leaving the room and turning my shower on. Shandi swung her legs out of bed and sat on the edge looking down at me. I must have seemed really pathetic to her laying on my stomach tied up in my own house exactly as she had left me looking up at her desperately from the floor. I could only communicate with my eyes and hoped through this window that she may be able to see the distress and discomfort I was in.

To me she looked evil. It was in stark contrast to Tahlia. I had learned to read Tahlia's eyes so well, they were true windows into her emotions. Even in times like now where I was tied up and helpless before her, Tahlia had this happy mischievous type look about her. But Shandi wasn't like that at all, she had a victim helpless before her and all I could see in her eyes was a darkness.

You know what it was like?

It's like she had been a victim herself in the past and she was going to make me suffer in the same way she had been forced to suffer. She wasn't doing this out of enjoyment like Tahlia did, she wasn't like a cat playing with its mouse, she is a psychopath with a victim, and it truly was a frightening thing to realise.

After a few moments with their phone in hand apparently filming me she took the few steps to where I lay and pulled my head back by the ponytail to look up at her while she took Carly's underwear out of mouth. She unhooked the stocking which kept my feet attached to my wrists but left my hands tied behind my back and only loosened the ties around my ankles so that I could shuffle around. She then looped the stocking around my neck and used it as a leash to pull me off the floor and onto my own two feet.

With the gag gone it was my chance to seek some answers. Until last night the times I had spoken to Shandi everything seemed like it would be consensual, yet here we were David drugged on the couch while I was essentially being held hostage in my own bedroom.

'Shandi, what's happened, why are you doing this to us? Wasn't I meant to be your cuckquean, isn't that what Tay had arranged for us and why have you drugged David? This is actually an abduction in my own home, does Tahlia even know what you've done?'

'It's pretty simple Robin. Your noble old husband couldn't or more accurately wouldn't bring himself to cheat on you. You've spoken to him, I've spoken to him. But for some reason the ugly old fucker just couldn't bring himself to have sex with anyone but his Wife. So we had a change of plans, I brought home one of my Girlfriends instead. As much as I like a dick inside me, no way could old Davo give me the orgasms Lisa did last night.'

I felt this odd mix of pride and shame as Shandi revealed David's true loyalty towards me and our marriage. I was so very pleased, almost bursting out of my skin with pride that he would so brazenly reject these strippers to stay faithful to me. Yet it also made me sick to the stomach that I could ever cheat on him with an increasing number of schoolgirls. Dani had even penetrated me where only David had ever been before.

'So, my little piggy, when your darling husband wakes up I have decided we are all going to have a little truth session. See if he is so willing to stay faithful to you once he knows you have been whoring yourself out to schoolgirls for this past month, huh?'

I didn't stop myself to even think before I started begging the girl that had my hands and feet tied and a stocking loosely leashed around my neck,

'Please Shandi, no. Please, no. I told you last night I would do anything you wanted to prove my loyalty to him. I will finish this thing with Tahlia, remember I said last night, please, if he has been this loyal to me, he will be so upset with what I've done. Please don't break him, break me instead, I'm already broken Shandi, you've seen how low I'll go, just let me stay loyal to him, from now on I promise I'll be good.'

Shandi just laughed.

'Sound fucking pathetic pig. You know the sick shit fucked up things I'd make you do just to keep your secrets from him? Ever danced at a club Robbie? You'd be dancing for me of course. All tips and earnings 100% mine. And Carly too, fuck her, she'd be a decent earner, she can dance for me as well. But it's not just dancing. There'd be special favours for the clients of course. A bit of after hours type work once the club shuts, if you know what I mean?'

I nodded my head sadly, yes I knew what she meant, and it confirmed my initial fears, this girl is evil.

I should have been shitting my pants at the thought of it. But the truth is, while my adrenaline was pumping and heart racing, I had this overwhelming feeling that this could not be real and that everything would be okay.

I guess the first thing is I truly believed that David would forgive me. If I am upfront with him and honest and given what our marriage clearly means to him, then I think he would be willing to help me through this. Support me and help me stop putting myself in these situations. And he likes Denny, I'm not sure either of us are quite ready yet to admit that our daughter may be a lesbian, but if Denny loves her as much as she says and Carly is happy, then that's all that really matters.

The other reason I wasn't overly worried was I knew Tahlia could get me out of this. She controlled Shandi, she controls everyone and there's no way she is going to let Shandi do these things. And failing any of that, there was always the police I could go to. Surely what she was doing was illegal. Well drugging my husband then holding us both hostage in our own home would be a good starting point for the case against her.

She pulled at my leash for me to follow her into the bathroom,

'First you do what you have to do. Remember piggies don't get to piss in the toilet, you can squat down in the tub and have it all splash back up your legs. Then when you're done we're going on a little tour of your house before David wakes up.'

Having been tied up so long and despite this ridiculous position I was in, with Shandi still holding my makeshift leash, I had no trouble releasing my urine into our bath. I was absolutely bursting and as much as I tried to avoid it, the hot piss did splash back up on the bottom of my legs. To be forced to pee like this, in front of her, was unavoidably humiliating and disgusting. It solidified my early thoughts that there was no way Shandi was going to get away with this.

The tour of our house was actually a robbery of sorts. Shandi took any little thing she could find of value and pocketed it. But with every little thing she took the more determined I became to stop her. My submission to Tahlia might have forced elements to it but what Shandi was doing was simply out right illegal. I didn't know what Tahlia's reaction would be, but I knew the law well enough to know once I filed a complaint not only with the police but also my insurers that these possessions would either be returned, repossessed or compensated.

What was harder though was the photos.

Precious memories taken out of their frames and carelessly tossed onto the kitchen floor. Wedding photos mostly, photos pertaining to birthdays with both Carly and David, anything that Shandi thought might wound our family most deeply, all tossed on the kitchen floor. I was made to kneel before them and watch as she ground her soles into them, walked all over them, danced erotically with her stripper friend.

'Take a close look piggy. You know what we're doing don't you? All your most precious memories being destroyed by the soles of our feet. It's like a metaphor for our future together, me and my friends grinding not only your memories into the dirt with our bare feet but also your future. This is what you can expect when you belong to me . . . you will be beneath me always.'

Shandi tugged at my leash and pulled my face down toward the floor in among the photos she was destroying.

'Here I want you to get a close look, kiss my toes, kiss them while I stomp all over your most precious moments and feel me grinding them away beneath my soles. You looked so happy on your wedding day, you want me to show you what I'm going to do to your marriage?'