All Comments on 'Powers Ch. 00'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting premise,

I suppose you could go in a lot of directions now. Bad news about the laptop, I hope you didnt lose too much. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Start - Got my attention

You have the beginning of a very good story, I hope you can reconstruct the rest. I look forward to reading the whole thing.

ZottedZottedabout 14 years ago
I'd like to read more

That was quite the prolog and twist; I certainly didn't see that coming. Love to know what direction you took this.

Greebo39Greebo39about 13 years ago
Where was this going?

You built up quite a good picture of an interestingly intelligent, masterful and highly sexed woman and those she worked with, and then apparently wiped all of them off the face of the Earth together with a few million others before she had hardly got past the introduction stage - what were you thinking of, unless you were planning to somehow resurrect her?

What's the point if you are going to say, "Hey, let me introduce you to Julia. She's an incredibly bright and hypersexual Government troubleshooter and - oops, I've wiped her out!"

LynnMckLynnMckabout 12 years ago
Okay, you got my attention :)

PLEASE do not leave this here. Please take me somewhere else. I have used up all the oxygen available at this location, and I will need resusitation if you don't move me along with the story. My God, man, show a little mercy would you.

Write now man, right now man!!

Good Shit Maynard no go forward please. Lynn

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 11 years ago
You devil!

Darn and all the thoughts in my head. Now where is the rest of this monstrosity?

1Merlin1Merlinabout 10 years ago
Good start

But I assume there is little chance of this going forward after 5 yrs have passed.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plrease finish excellent story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

story TAGS