Powers of Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Transgirl discovers superpowers, falls in love.
2.4k words
4.23
1.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The initial chapter follows Lena's journey of starting hormone replacement therapy and her budding romance with Sarah, Sarah is MtF but her dead name/past wont be mentioned if possible. The Second or Third chapter will hopefull explore the discovery of Lena's emerging superpowers. All characters are over 18.

Chapter 1

Lena had always known she was different. Growing up, she had struggled to fit in with the others, never feeling quite comfortable in her own skin. It wasn't until she was 18 and a Senior in high school that she realized what was different about her - she was transgender.

Coming out to her family and friends had been a difficult process, but Lena had found solace in her best friend, Sarah. Sarah had been there for her every step of the way, supporting her and encouraging her to be herself.

As Lena began to live her life as a woman, her feelings for Sarah began to change. She found herself drawn to Sarah in a way that she couldn't explain, and she began to realize that she was in love with her.

At first, Lena was afraid to tell Sarah how she felt. She didn't want to ruin their friendship, but as the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, she knew that she couldn't keep her feelings hidden any longer.

One afternoon, Lena and Sarah were sitting in Lena's room, chatting about their plans for the summer. Lena took a deep breath and looked at Sarah, her heart racing.

"Sarah, I have something to tell you," Lena said, her voice shaking. "I don't know how to say this, but... I think I'm in love with you."

Sarah looked at Lena, her eyes widening in surprise. "Lena, I had no idea," she said, a smile spreading across her face. "But I think I might be in love with you too."

They looked at each other for a moment, both of them feeling a rush of emotions. Lena reached out and took Sarah's hand, feeling the warmth of her skin.

"I've never felt like this before," Lena said softly. "I don't know what to do."

Sarah squeezed her hand. "We'll figure it out together," she said.

Over the next few weeks, Lena and Sarah explored their feelings for each other, going on dates and spending time together. It was a new and exciting experience for both of them, and they were both scared and thrilled at the same time.

As they grew closer, Lena found that she was more comfortable in her own skin than ever before. She felt like she could be herself around Sarah, and that was a feeling she cherished.

But their happiness was fleeting. One day, as they were walking home from a movie, a group of guys spotted them and began to taunt them.

"Hey, look at the freaks!" one of them shouted. "What are you, a couple of dykes?"

Lena and Sarah tried to ignore them and keep walking, but the boys followed them, hurling insults and threats.

In a moment of terror, Lena realized that she and Sarah were in danger. She reached out and grabbed Sarah's hand, pulling her towards a nearby alleyway.

"We have to get out of here," she said, her voice shaking.

They ran as fast as they could, their hearts pounding in their chests. They turned into a local park when they finally stopped, they were both gasping for breath.

"That was so scary," Sarah said, tears streaming down her face.

Lena put her arms around her. "I'm so sorry," she said. "I never should have put you in danger."

Lena wiped the corners of Sarah's eyes with the arm of her t-shirt.

Sarah looked at her, her eyes shining with emotion. "Lena, I love you," she said. "No matter what happens, I will always be here for you."

In that moment, Lena knew that she had found the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Lena and Sarah's eyes met, and they both leaned in slowly, their lips meeting in a soft, tentative kiss. Lena's heart raced as she felt Sarah's hands come up to cup her face, deepening the kiss as their tongues tentatively touched. It was a slow, sweet kiss, full of tenderness and affection, and Lena felt herself melting into Sarah's arms, completely lost in the moment. As they finally pulled away, Lena's lips tingled with the memory of the kiss, and she knew that this was only the beginning.

Lena and Sarah reluctantly part ways, each heading back to their own homes as the day comes to an end.

Lena sat at her desk, staring at the calendar on her computer screen. She took a deep breath and dialled the phone number for her doctor's office. After a brief hold, the receptionist answered and Lena requested an appointment with Dr. Johnson. The receptionist quickly found an opening for the following week and Lena eagerly accepted. As she hung up the phone, Lena felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. She had been waiting for this appointment for months and finally taking the first step towards her transition felt both exhilarating and scary.

Lena sat in the small, sterile room, tapping her foot nervously against the floor. She had been waiting for what felt like hours, but in reality it had only been a few minutes. The anticipation was making her anxious.

Finally, the door opened and in walked Dr. Johnson, a middle-aged man with a kind smile. Lena's nerves settled slightly at the sight of him.

"Hello, Lena," he said, taking a seat across from her. "How are you feeling today?"

Lena shrugged. "Nervous, I guess."

Dr. Johnson nodded sympathetically. "I can understand that. Starting hormone replacement therapy is a big step. But I want you to know that I'm here to support you every step of the way."

Lena smiled gratefully. She had been seeing Dr. Johnson for a few months now, ever since she came out as transgender to her family and friends. He had been a great help in guiding her through the process of transitioning.

"So, let's get down to business," Dr. Johnson said, pulling out a folder from his desk. "I've reviewed your medical history and I think it's time to start you on hormone therapy."

Lena's heart skipped a beat. This was it. She was finally going to start taking the hormones that would help her body match her gender identity.

Dr. Johnson explained the process to her, going over the potential side effects and risks. Lena listened carefully, nodding along as he spoke. She was nervous, but also excited at the thought of finally being able to live as her true self.

As Lena was about to leave the office, Dr. Johnson called her back.

"Lena, there's one more thing I need to discuss with you," he said. "Some of the drugs we'll be using in your hormone therapy are experimental."

Lena's smile faltered. "What does that mean?"

"It means that they haven't been tested as extensively as some of the more established drugs on the market," Dr. Johnson explained. "There are some potential risks and unknown side effects."

Lena's heart sank. She had heard horror stories about experimental drugs gone wrong. Was she really willing to take that risk?

Dr. Johnson must have sensed her hesitation. "I know it's a lot to take in, Lena. But I want to reassure you that I've used these drugs on other patients with great success. And I'll be monitoring your progress very closely. If we notice any adverse effects, we'll adjust your treatment accordingly."

Lena considered his words. She thought she trusted Dr. Johnson, but the idea of being a guinea pig for experimental drugs still made her uneasy.

But then she thought about all the other transgender people who had come before her, who had risked everything to live as their true selves. They had paved the way for people like Lena, who could now undergo hormone therapy with relative ease and safety.

In the end, Lena decided to take the risk. She wanted this more than anything. And if it meant a chance at living as the person she knew she was meant to be, then it was worth it.

Lena practically raced to Sarah's house, barely containing her excitement as she kicked off her shoes and practically skipped to the bedroom where Sarah was waiting for her. "Guess what?" she exclaimed, practically vibrating with anticipation.

"What? What is it?" Sarah asked, sitting up and taking notice of Lena's wild grin.

"I started hormone therapy today," Lena said, her voice practically trembling with excitement.

Sarah's eyes widened in surprise, but then she broke into a smile. "That's amazing, Lena! How do you feel?"

"I feel amazing," Lena said, flopping down onto the bed next to Sarah. "I feel like I'm finally becoming the person I was always meant to be."

Sarah wrapped her arms around Lena, holding her close. "I'm so happy for you, Lena. And I'm proud of you for taking this step."

Lena buried her face in Sarah's neck, breathing in her scent. "I couldn't have done it without you," she murmured. "You've been my rock through all of this."

Lena leaned in and brushed her lips against Sarah's, feeling her heart flutter with anticipation. Sarah's breath hitched and Lena knew that she felt it too. Lena deepened the kiss, her hands reaching up to cup Sarah's face. Sarah's hands found their way to Lena's waist, pulling her closer. They kissed slowly and tenderly, exploring each other's mouths with soft touches of their tongues. The passion between them grew, and they pressed their bodies closer together. Lena felt her penis begin to grow hard. It both made her feel embarrassed and excited, she wasn't the biggest only 5 inches but honestly she hoped with the hormone treatments it would eventually shrink. Sarah noticed Lena's issue and reached out to undo her skirt. She pulled Lena's skirt down and then her panties releasing the small but hard penis.

"Can I touch it, Lena?" Sarah asked timidly. "I'd love for you to" Lena replies eagerly.

Sarah reaches out and gently brushes her fingers against Lena's penis, tracing the curve of her skin. Lena shivers with pleasure at the touch and leans in closer to Sarah. "I want to feel all of you too," Lena whispers, her voice low and husky with desire.

Lena carefully pulls Sarah's top up over her head leaving her in just her perfect lacy dark blue bra. Sarah bites her lower lip, unable to contain her excitement.

"Can I take this off too?" Lena asks, pointing towards Sarah's bra. "Please" is all Sarah can manage to say.

Lena reaches behind Sarah to find and release the clasp at Sarah's back as her breasts are released Lena can't hold herself back and instantly puts her mouth to one of Sarah's nipples, sucking gently whilst slowly stroking her penis to keep it hard.

Sarah arches her back in pleasure and stumbles backwards onto the bed, Lena comes crashing down with her causing the girls to giggle and laugh as they lay tangled up in each other's arms.

As the girls caught their breath after their giggle fit, Sarah turned to Lena and asked with a playful smile, "Lena I want you to be my first."

"Sarah, it will also be my first time, but there's nothing I want more than to be with you." Lena replied with a soft smile.

Sarah shuffled back up the bed till her head was resting on her pillows and slowly lowered her panties.

For the first time Lena was face to face with Sarah's womanhood and was mesmerized by how beautiful it was. Sarah's clit was peaking out slightly aching to be touched and Lena could see she was leaking with wetness onto the comforter of her bed.

Lena bent down and gave a tentative lick from bottom to top slowly circling Sarah's clit with her tongue causing Sarah to moan out in pleasure. She tasted divine and Lena knew no one else could compare with the beautiful woman before her.

"God Lena, put your penis in me now please I beg." Sarah moaned out.

Lena wasted no time and lined her penis up with Sarah's tunnel slowly easing the tip in, waiting for Sarah to give a nod of encouragement before pushing deeper. Both girls were overcome with pleasure as Lena's pelvis ground against Sarah's.

"Give me a second Lena" Sarah panted out. Lena nodded, then leaned in to give Sarah a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined as they explored each other's mouths. They parted from the kiss as Sarah spoke, 'I'm ready whenever you are, babe.'" Slowly at first Lena pulled out before plunging back in, grasping one of Sarah's nipples with her fingers whilst using her other arm to slowly stroke the side of Sarah's head and hair.

"God you feel amazing Lena" Sarah said to which Lena replied "So do you, i never knew it would feel this good." Lena continued to plunge back and forth inside of Sarah's pussy until Sarah's legs started to shake with pleasure. "Oh, oh yes... god Im cumming" Sarah moaned in pleasure, Lena could feel herself start to build to her own orgasm.

"Sarah I'm about to cum are you on the pill?" Lena hurriedly asked.

"IUD...fuck....me. Lena finish in me I've got the IUD implant." Sarah managed to squeak out. Lena kept thrusting as she climaxed inside of her gorgeous girlfriend.

"MMMMmmmmm" Lena moaned "that felt so good."

"Yeah?" Sarah replied with a satisfied smile plastered on her face, "That was amazing, Lena," Sarah said, breathing heavily. "Do you want to help me clean up with your tongue and give me another orgasm?"

"Really, that's so hot and kinky" Lena replied, her lips forming into a smile, before leaning in to kiss Sarah on the lips. As she pulled away, she slowly moved down Sarah's body, leaving a trail of kisses in her wake finally reaching her goal of Sarah's pussy leaking both of their combinded juices. Lena got to work licking up and down and round and round Sarah's pussy swallowing a few mouthfuls of their combined juices.

As Sarah reached her second orgasm Lena scooped up what remained into her mouth before giving her girlfriend a kiss, swapping some of their combined cum before they both pulled away, swallowing what they had. "God I love you baby." Lena said. "I love you too babe, Sleep with me tonight? My parents aren't home till tomorrow night."

"Of course, Sarah," Lena replied with a smile before they both snuggled under the covers and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.