Practical Magick Pt. 02

Story Info
Put down the shovel or this hole is going to get deeper.
3.1k words
4.62
3.6k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Hey readers! Here is the second part. I really enjoy writing the Tabitha stories. Hope you like reading them. I will have the final part for you fans very soon.

Everyone in the story is above the age of eighteen.

For my muse.

Practical Magick pt.2

So picking up where I left off, I was at school at my locker. Morgan had just walked past me thinking dirty thoughts on her way to her first lecture. A text reminder that I had a doctor's appointment at 1 o'clock for my annual popped up on my phone. Glad they sent that, with everything going on lately I would have completely forgotten. I closed my locker and headed to my advanced history class.

Mrs. Stephens, who taught the class, is the school's hottest teacher. She was the reason I always looked forward to starting my day. She looked especially good that day in her skirt and button-up blouse. She flashed me an unusual but rather sexy smile when I entered.

We were debating if Christopher Columbus should have been credited for the discovery of America. I personally believed that you cannot discover something that was already here. Besides, it was populated by Native Americans before Mr. Columbus made his so-called discovery.

Mrs. Stephens paced the front of the class during the debate. Every once in a while she would look right at me thinking some very naughty thoughts about being between my legs, which had nothing to do with history. Her stare would drop from my eyes and land squarely on my chest. Her thoughts told me that she would very much like to see what was hiding beneath my shirt.

I could hear the other girls in the class think too. Some focused on the lecture, three others were asking themselves where I got my new tits from. It was then I realized that I could read the thoughts of any female that was in close enough proximity. Also it made those women lust after me, that was the part that was getting troublesome. I needed to find an antidote quickly. Mrs. Stephens asked me to stay for a moment after she concluded her lesson.

I approached the front as the other students filtered out the door. Mrs. Stephens led me to her small office, closed the door, locked it and sat behind her desk. She adjusted her skirt while she crossed her legs. She has some truly stunning stems.

"Tabitha, were you having difficulty following the discussion today? You seemed to be drifting." She recrossed her legs dramatically, allowing the skirt to ride higher. "If the subject matter bores you, perhaps we could find a topic that you find more interesting?" This time when she recrossed her legs, she crossed them as a man would, leaving her entire crotch on display for me.

I accepted her invitation and looked at the sheer red panties she was wearing. So sheer that you could easily see every detail of her moistening folds. "Why, no Mrs. Stevens, I found the lecture very insightful." I fanned my top as I spoke, unbuttoning two top buttons to display some cleavage. I wanted to play her game, her way.

She must have grown tired of crossing her legs because she propped her feet up on her desk and leaned back. "You don't have to be anywhere right now, do you?" Her motions lifted her skirt so her entire lap could be seen. She hooked her heels on the edge of the desk and spread her legs slightly. She finished by dropping her hand down between her thighs and stopping at her panties.

"Do you see something you like?" She pulled her panties to the side for an unobstructed view.

I unbuttoned my shirt and unhooked the bra I stole from mom. Baring my breasts to her, I tweaked my left nipple as I watched two of her fingers disappear inside of her pretty pussy forcing out a trickle of her own lubricant.

"Yeah, there is nothing like a peach, I could eat a peach all day." I teased back. She couldn't tear her eyes off my tits. She watched with interest as I openly played with my breasts, while I, in turn, watched her play. God my panties were getting wet. Time was quicksilver and before I knew it I had to put myself back together to make it to gym class. Mrs. Stephens gave me her cell number, telling me to call before I ran out the door.

If my theory was accurate, gym class was going to be a challenge. The locker room was full of chatter when I walked in. At my locker I began stripping my street clothes. Normally I don't put on displays of this nature but Mrs. Stephens got me all hot, so I had no issues now. I could hear the thoughts of two girls with lockers by mine. I felt sexy and slutty at the same time.

"Can you believe the size of those things?" One girl thought.

"I wonder if they are real? They are so big, I wish I had them." Was the thought of the other.

The funny part was I could not determine which girl thought what. I just kept stripping until I was naked, I could see them out of the corner of my eye staring lustfully.

I grew bold and cupped each tit, lifting them slightly and pushed them together to form a mile of cleavage. I turned to them and asked, "Would either of you like to touch them? I assure you they are real". The two of them stood dumbfounded, blushing because I called them out. That shut them up.

I put on my running shorts and stretched my sports bra until it almost ripped, putting it on. A loose fitting top followed then I tied up my trainers and closed the locker. I quickly glanced at the ladies who turned their heads away blushing, I snickered and left for the gymnasium.

Wow the power was doing wonders for my self esteem. Soccer was definitely going to present some new challenges. I hoped my sports bra would hold up. Big tits are a hassle sometimes and I knew my back was going to kill me when I got older if I didn't get them shrunk a little.

Ms. McIntyre blew the whistle and we started the game. I had to slow my normal pace, the bounce quickly started hurting. The girls from the locker room played forward positions but saved my ass on some bad plays, a few times. The teacher blew the whistle, half time. On the bench the girls sat at my sides, squeezing me between their bodies. Touching and flirting with me openly, they must've found some courage. The taller of the two asked me what I was doing later.

I told them I was looking for a miracle. They gave me a look then told me to meet them after school. Great, now I had an adoring fan club and to top it off Ms. McIntyre was checking me out. If I didn't think of something quick I was going to have the whole city chasing after me.

"I held my nose.

I closed my eyes.

I took a drink.

I didn't know if it was day or night.

I started kissing everything in sight.

Then I kissed a cop down on 34th and Vine.

He broke my little bottle of love potion #9."

Now that song was going to be stuck in my head until I found a way out of this.

Wait, the effects should wear off...with rest and flushing with water. Damn these tits were going to give me black eyes.

So after getting hit on by Mrs. McIntyre and three other girls in the shower I dressed and left the locker room. I needed to go home but I still had my yearly checkup at my primary care physician's today. Well at least I get to leave school and all the horny women in that school. Fuck was everyone in the university a female? No, but as my luck would have it, everyone I ran into was.

I bumped into the two girls from the gym. They were outside vaping. I had forgotten they asked me to meet them. They called me over, I did just to get them off my back. I told them I was going home and after some insistence on their part I gave Crystal and Holly my address.

Finally I could head to the doctor and maybe figure a faster way out of this mess. Making it to the doctor on time, I sat on the old hospital table with the paper and all, I kicked off my shoes, while she did vitals on me.

"Lift your shirt."

I did, lifting it to the middle of my new growth until I bared some cleavage.

"Higher."

Rolling my eyes, I raised it until it was at my chin. Her hand resting on the exposed flesh as her fingers held the stethoscope's end to my chest. My nipple hardened in my bra with her touch. I knew she could feel it against her palm. When she finished listening to me breathe, she dropped the end and squeezed my breasts completely.

"Can you remove the bra? I'd like to examine you for lumps."

Rolling my eyes again, I removed my shirt and bra for her. Her hands grasped the left holding as much of my tit as they could. She fondled it for some time before switching to the other. Twisting my nipple on and off, the arousing effect was taking its toll. Thinking how much she would like to see my breast, bound with nylon. Circling each breast with a tight cord so it would balloon out my peaks. Turning them purple and starving them of air. Then lash them with her exquisite collection of floggers. She was turning me on and something told me, she knew she was.

"Remove the rest of your clothes, I have a gown for you to put on."

Yuck, hospital gowns, I'd rather not. "Only if it's necessary." I said back. I hated the feeling of the material against my skin. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down, panties and all until I could wiggle my feet out. Then I climbed on the bed again. She adjusted me until I faced the end. While she pulled out stirrups from the inside of the bed. She then put each of my heels into them. I laid there embarrassed of being aroused.

She paid no attention to my embarrassment, as she started the examination looking me in the eyes. Two of her fingers entered me easily due to my lubrication. She was fingering me and I was enjoying it. I didn't know if I should be embarrassed or excited.

Excited, she knew what she was doing. I climbed my way to orgasm with her help, it didn't take me long. I started thrashing a bit so she held me down at the hips. With both of her hands tied up she was forced to use her tongue to finish the exam.

Oh god what a wonderful feeling!

Bliss overpowered me and I couldn't help myself and came twice. I managed to calm down and after getting her clean bill of health, I could finally go home.

The house was empty when I arrived. Mom should have been here, I wanted to know how she felt and how her day went. I trudged down to my room and fell into bed fully clothed. I fell asleep from complete exhaustion!

The constant ringing of the doorbell woke me from the nap. I answered the door just to end the ringing. I was so parched I needed water. Surprised to see Crystal and Holly standing on the porch with Morgan. Morgan was upset at me because she had to wait and stomped her way past me and headed downstairs.

The other two followed me into the kitchen to get drinks. Then we all went downstairs. It was awkward for a fleeting moment with them all undressing me with their eyes and their very naughty thoughts.

.......Lightbulb......

"Hey do you girls know what Glamor Shots are?" Still being fairly new back then I just finished my thought. "Get dressed in fancy or slutty clothes and I'll take pictures of you. Give them to your boyfriends as Christmas presents, they will love them. You obviously show what you're comfortable showing. Tease is the idea here." The girls got excited about the idea. So I escorted them to my mother's room. She had nice dresses and beautiful lingerie. One of them was thinking how much she would like to tongue my ass! What's worse, thinking about it or hoping to find out what that would feel like? The dirtier the thoughts were, the more excited I became. The more excited I got, the dirtier the thoughts became.

From zero to slut in no time! I left them to get my digital camera ready with several memory cards. I knew it would be stupid not to record what was about to happen. I entered my mom's room, with clothes strewn everywhere and three almost naked girls. I started with Morgan. I set a black sheet as a backdrop behind my mother's bed. I told Morgan that the pictures would look hot if the girls used the bed to model on for me. So Morgan hopped up on the bed wearing a dental floss thong that split her asshole in half perfectly. She found some pasties with tassels she applied. So much for the whole tease idea. The inside of her thighs showed signs of arousal. I directed her into slutty pose after pose. Face down ass up was a favorite of mine to see Morgan in. After a few poses she slipped two fingers into her shaved sex and started masturbating for the rest of us to see. She must have worn pasties before because she was spinning those tassels on the pasties. I started directing now, telling Crystal to get on the bed too.

"Crystal, be polite and help Morgan scratch her itch. I know you want to fuck her as badly as I do." Morgan's head was filled with her own ego and dirty thoughts about me, as she climbed her way to orgasm. Crystal's hand took over for Morgan's hand. Morgan started squeezing her tits. With a look towards Holly she understood and got on the bed next to the others. They frolicked on the bed stripping the outfits they had on. A small daisy chain was entertaining and would definitely get some internet hits.

These girls were deviant in the sexual acts they preformed to one another, getting more depraved as the minutes ticked by. I could no longer be just a bystander, shedding what I wore I chose Morgan to fuck first.

I pulled her between my legs, she needed no guidance, her tongue felt wonderful on my hard clit. I was still filming the other girls. They found a double ended dildo and were currently working it out between them. It didn't take long for the four of us to get lost in sapphic bliss. The six hands and three pairs of lips worshiped my body as they adjusted positions to taste my flesh. The sensation of three tongues attacking my excited sex was insane! I lost myself in the lust as we kept experimenting with different positions to please each other.

We had paired off once again and I grabbed Holly, she wanted to taste my ass. If I didn't know better I would've sworn it wasn't Holly's first time with a girl. Her pretty tongue on my ass and my clit proved too much for me to handle. She made me cum fast and didn't stop there.

I think Holly enjoyed playing with me and the other girls. I convinced her and Crystal to stay the night. We had to say goodbye to sexy Morgan since she had a date with her boyfriend. Poor bastard thought he was going to get lucky, spoiler alert! She had enough to satisfy her. There was no way she had the energy for him. The three of us continued what we were doing, at one point I looked up and saw my mother watching us through the wide open door. Having sex with each other, on her bed. You would have thought she would be livid. The fact that she did not stop the show was the first flag. The second came with what she thought about while enjoying the show. Things like; how much she would like to have sex with a female. My mom was straight as far as I knew. However her thoughts confirmed that she wanted her first time to be with someone younger than herself. She found all of us sexually attractive. This was getting out of hand.

It seemed I had not made any progress in fixing the situation. I was hydrating and resting but the effects of the accident were not fading. Now my own mother's thoughts told me that she found me sexually attractive. I felt helpless in the arms of the two girls sharing my bed.

Suddenly a temporary solution hit me. I had two girls in my bed, my mom found us all attractive. I knew what to do. I stopped suddenly and got the others attention. My eyes looked directly into Crystal's as I asked her if she had ever had sex with an older woman. She blushed and told us that this was her first time with a female. Her thoughts matched the words. She also said she wanted to keep it between us. I caught mom fleeing away so we wouldn't discover her. I asked Holly the same question. She said she had never had sex with a boy but this was not her first time with a girl. I knew it.

I figured Holly and I could pair off while my mom and Crystal could explore their newly acquired taste for pussy. It might take some coaxing for her help but I told her my idea, her eyes lit up and her nipples hardened. Inside her head she thought that the idea was ultimately arousing, her fantasy was to be with someone older than herself with large breasts. Crystal knew she has a submissive personality so a firm motherly hand would complete her fantasy. She felt the trickle of wetness drip off her lips and trickle down the inside of her thigh.

"So let me get this straight Tabitha, you want me to fuck your mom."

"If you could add a bit of seduction by acting as a submissive slut, maybe let her call the shots that would enhance the experience for you both?"

"That's fucking hot!" The girls said in unison.

To be continued......

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers