Practical Magick Pt. 03

Story Info
My mother's pimp.
1.7k words
4.5
3.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Hi readers, I know I said this would be the last part of the story but I had a great idea for another chapter. I hope you like both. I will have part two of the Sapphic Islands to you shortly. Part four of this one is on the way as well.

All in the story are above the age of eighteen.

For my muse.

Practical Magick pt.3

Hi guys sorry for dropping you off like that. Just to set the story straight, I know I haven't used any Magick. To be honest I don't know a spell that could help me. The newest problem I have now is my perverted mother. This time she watched three naked, younger girls having sex. One of them was her own daughter. She had been watching long enough to think some very dirty thoughts and it seems her lesbian tendencies sway toward the twenty-something girls. Now I don't know if setting her up with a girl is a good idea, but now that's all she thinks about. So I drafted my friend to fuck my mom. I know it's not my place to be her pimp, but it's a bit freaky to have your mom watch you having sex.

Now I've liked women from the time I started thinking about sex. My mother, who was obviously married to my father at one point, now lusted for women. However she has been single for as long as I can remember. Maybe she hates men or wants to bat for the other team for a while? She is her own person, a big girl who makes grown up decisions. She can decline any pass my friend can make. I just hope I'm doing the right thing!

Shoot I'm not even sure she can be seduced. If it is possible, Crystal will be the one that succeeds. She has a wholesome innocent look to her. Her breasts are a C cup and sit firm on her thin structure. Mom is stunning, she was once a model. My mom is larger than Crystal so that in itself is going to be an interesting comparison.

Now how to go about it?

That evening when mom called me to dinner, my two friends were still there. I planned on asking mom at dinner if she was okay with the crashing for the night. Holly and I had dressed in frumpy sweats for dinner. I had Crystal dress in the shortest skirt I had. It was from my high school days but fit Crystal like a glove. I had her add stockings and a garter belt, all in white, to give it that pure look! Then an Izod Lacoste white button down long sleeve shirt. I had her ditch the bra, It's not like her tits sagged at all, in fact they looked scrumptious in her shirt. She had it tied in a knot to show off her midriff. She buttoned just enough buttons to be able to show her navel if she bent over. She may have been over dressed but she looked hot. She put on an old pair of Mary Janes that I had to complete the look. If innocence could look sinful, she did!

We got seated at the table. I had Crystal sit close to my mom. I did the introductions all around and asked if they could stay the night. It wasn't a week night so mom said ok. Mom had the next day off as well. So I, being bold, got up and poured her a glass of wine. Mom thanked me saying that was thoughtful, telling us she had a rough day.

I told mom that Crystal was studying to be a chiropractor and her knowledge of the human body made her a pro at massage. Crystal picked up on my lead telling my mom that she would be happy to give her a massage after the meal. Mom tried to get out of it but inside her head she wanted it. I caught her a few times taking in Crystal's body. She finally agreed but she wanted to shower first. More like masterbate in the shower.

With dinner finished Holly and I cleaned up so mom could go shower. I could hear the water start and after a few minutes I sent Crystal up to help my mom wash whatever itched. Holly and I had finished what we were doing and decided to watch it if we could.

The bathroom has a dual entrance one at the master bedroom and one out to the hall. Usually it's just girls at our house so closing doors sometimes doesn't happen. Holly and I stood in the hall and looked inside.

I have to admit I felt a bit odd watching. Crystal had already removed her clothes, Holly and I watched her shake that white ass until she stood inside the shower stall.

"Crystal what are you doing? You need to leave and use the shower later when it's empty." My mom's protest fell on deaf ears. Crystal had already filled her palm with body wash so she just proceeded to wash my mom. Her hands were quickly working up a lather on her tits. Mom stopped protesting shortly after Crystal began washing her. The suds soon covered her top half and Crystal was on her way to make the lower half match. Holly kept fondling my body while the other two were getting comfortable being naked together. Holly was driving me crazy, she was going to make me cum if I didn't stop her. From the angle we were trying to watch we could not see much of the action that was taking place. I set up a camera in my mom's bedroom so we could watch from a computer. Then Holly and I went downstairs, with Holly babbling about how hot that was getting.

I lost the baggy clothes but left my panties on. Holly's eyes scanned my flesh then followed my fingers wherever they went. It was lightly tickling my body. Holly began taking her baggy clothes off. I watched with interest, even though I've already seen it, I still was impressed by how nice her body is.

When she shed her panties she crawled onto my bed and took my panties off with her teeth! She was being playful, it made me moan out her name. She was deliberately slow; her kisses were strategically placed on my breasts and abs. She just kept kissing until she kissed my hard clit. A flick of her tongue got an excited yelp out of me.

"Stop teasing and fuck me."

"Relax and enjoy this, I need to taste you. I want to enjoy this, you should want that too." She said casually.

I just laid back and let her take me to heaven. We wrestled a little, her hard nipples kept rubbing against mine. I stretched my arm out to flip on my computer, grabbed the mouse and opened the program to watch the camera I set up in mom's room. The screen lit up and showed my mom on the bed with Crystal bent over her legs. She was spanking her!

"You're a bad girl, joining me in the shower without permission." Mom continued to swat Crystal's bare ass as she spoke. You could see from the angle of the camera that Crystal was wet, obviously enjoying the discipline. The noise got Holly's attention, she played with my body as we watched the screen.

Mom ordered Crystal to get between her legs on the bed. She complied immediately. The position they were in blocked the view of mom's body but provided a great shot of Crystal's up-turned ass. You could see the dew on her puffy pussy, as she wiggled it to and fro. She must have been doing something right because my mom's breathing increased. Mom had a whip and would occasionally give Crystal a few swats with it. Moans soon followed and it didn't take too much longer for my mom to grab Crystal by the back of the head and pull her face into her spasming pussy.

Mom kept the discipline going by grabbing her favorite toy, a rabbit viberator. Crystal froze with her upturned ass in the air on display for us downstairs. The whip had several tassels on it and it kept landing on crystals pretty ass.

"You shall address me as mistress from this moment on and don't speak unless spoken to, is that clear?" Landing cracks of the whip to add emphasis to her words.

"Yes, mistress."

Holly went crazy. She told me that she wanted to be dominated. It had been a fantasy of hers for some time now. I questioned her some more about her likes and dislikes. I was thinking I could bring the both of them to this other dominatrix I knew. When I told Holly about her she pounced on me and we started fucking while I recorded the events upstairs.

Waking up in the morning with Holly all snuggled close, I slid out of bed to make coffee. Soon after my first cup the girls joined me downstairs. Crystal was blushing an awful lot, the two of them didn't say much before gathering their things and leaving.

Mom came down an hour later asking about my friends, namely Crystal. I told her they had errands to run but I would invite them over again soon. I then asked mom what she was doing tonight. She told me she had no plans. I told her not to make any as we were going to another friend's house for a party. Mom tried to get out of going but I didn't give her the room.

I don't think I'm ever going to cure her. She wants to be a mistress to a girl my age. Sometimes I catch her thinking about spanking me or challenging me for dominance. I think she should know how to dominate someone so I'm going to introduce her to a mistress. That way she can be properly educated.

The final part soon on the way, is going to be great. Sorry for saying this would be the last part but the finale will be awesome

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers