Practically My Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
Bryn's husband has his own surprise.
6.6k words
4.58
26k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,333 Followers

Triggers are infidelity, affairs, extramarital, whatever you choose to call it. If that's offensive to you, and I know it is to many, then you will not want to read this. The rest of you... I'm enjoying my characters Bryn and her father-in-law Steele very much, and I hope you do as well! As always, emails welcome! xo DG

Practically My Dad Ch. 02

Everything was under control, and I took the opportunity to run up and get a shower and be ready before the guests began to arrive. I didn't want my brother and sisters-in-law to become suspicious.

The black leather slim pants I wore were like a second skin. I had a sleeveless handwoven top in geometric shades of grey. I slipped ankle boots on and gave myself one last look in the mirror.

"You don't want to go to my party, do you?" Steele walked up behind me, and we looked at each other in the mirror. "These leather pants... They're for me aren't they..." I nodded and gave him a lusty half-lidded gaze. "And no panties..." I shook my head. "So that wet pussy will soak that leather making me want to eat right through." I trembled. "I love chewing on pussy-soaked leather." My nipples hardened and began to ache.

"They're drenched already, and the evening hasn't even begun," I whispered.

"If I look at you any longer, it won't even begin." He stepped back and I ran down the stairs to guests already arriving.

Talking to Myer's brothers and their wives I realized again how dull as dishwater they were. I suspected they'd all prefer their normal time at home in front of the nightly news followed by PBS. My sisters-in-law all wore party frocks more for a garden party than a cocktail party, guaranteeing them to be a standout at this party. Friends of ours came through the door allowing me to break away from the family.

I noticed my sister in laws conferring while they looked at my choice of clothing. I was happy I'd worn the pants and made sure I turned so they had a good view of the camel toe that had formed. My D cups were expansive compared to their A and B cups, and although men like all sizes, for most women, we think the bigger the better. Have to justify cupcakes somehow.

I moved through the crowd making sure everyone had drinks when suddenly there was a smattering of applause. I looked to see Steele moving down the steps, looking gorgeous in a black shirt with thin grey pinstripes and black slacks. He was rarely out of well washed blue jeans, so this was a treat for me.

The boys were first to greet him along with their spouses. I noticed he spent just enough time with them to be pleasant but moved on as soon as he could. The caterer needed my attention, and I was just coming out of the pantry when Steele appeared.

"I wondered what happened to you! I'd see you, then poof you'd disappear."

"Just making sure everything was running smoothly birthday boy," I smiled. "You're looking pretty fucking handsome, daddy."

We were careful not to stand too close or seem to speak too intimately. I'm sure no one had a hint, but my sister in laws likely wouldn't miss anything.

"Mmm, and you know how I think you look tonight. And don't think I missed those pants fitting your pussy lips like a glove." In a louder voice, added, "The music will be starting soon. I hope you'll save a dance for me?"

"But of course," I dipped my head.

He started to walk away, but looked over his shoulder and said, "Oh wait... Did you tell you how gorgeously sexy you look tonight?"

"I think you might have mentioned it, but thank you," I smiled and looked meaningfully over his shoulder as his son approached. "I'll follow up on that, Steele," I said loudly enough to be heard and walked away.

The brothers must have all come together because they collectively bid their goodbyes to Steele and left. I was relieved that I could relax.

"Where's that dance you promised me?" I whispered in his ear when I saw him alone.

He took my hand and led me out to the deck where the band was set up and dancing has just started.

"I can finally hold you in my arms in front of others," he spoke low. I stepped close and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Yes. I wouldn't do this in front of your daughters-in-law," I smiled.

"They were keeping an eye on you, weren't they?" He chuckled. "They were jealous of how drop-dead sexy you are. I know all the men noticed it tonight. I thought I was going to have to fight them off!"

"I think you might be just a bit prejudiced," I laughed softly.

We danced in a shaded corner of the dance floor and as he held me closer, his hard bulge pressed into me. "Let's walk for a moment," he said, leading me down the steps towards the lake.

There were various seating areas along the path as well as on the dock. Guests were spread out and enjoying the beautiful night. Suddenly he picked me up and made his way through some tall and thick plantings.

"Oh, is this your secret hideaway?" I asked when we came out on a small flagstone area. The tall grasses and wide-leafed plants created a private oasis. A double-wide lounger and a table created an intimate atmosphere. Landscaping lights set a shadowy atmosphere that was so intimate it was erotic.

"Well look what I found!" he said, and I laughed. "I just needed time alone with you, baby girl. All night I wished you could have been my partner, my hostess, and we didn't have to hide our feelings."

I only recently realized I loved Steele. I suspected he was aware of his feelings before this.

He sat down on the lounger and stretched his legs out, opening his arms for me to join him. I did and we kissed like high school sweethearts. More tender and loving than the fiery passion that overtook us.

"Hey, did I tell you I have your birthday present?"

He chuckled. "My birthday present is you here with me, Bryn." I rubbed my hand up and down his chest, then across his stomach, my fingers slipping into the waistband of his jeans." Grrrr," he growled a low warning.

I rubbed the hard rod that created a throbbing bulge in his black slacks. "Ooh, being cooped up must be uncomfortable?" I said it in my best sweet and innocent voice.

He did a slow blink and a hard swallow. "And getting worse."

"Awh, I'm sorry. Am I doing that?" I continued to rub the hard rod through his pants. I scratched my nails over the big bulge of his fat balls.

"You know you are," he gritted. Hearing the low murmurs, the glasses clinking, and the music in the distance made it even more exciting. We were hidden enough to not be seen but close enough to get caught.

I slowly eased his zipper down and unbuttoned his pants. I pushed to my knees next to him and tugged his pants down. His cock swung up, then fell heavily on his stomach. I held the base and bent over and licked the tip.

"I'm going to blow your birthday candle out, daddy."

I twirled my tongue on the shiny slick head and licked the precum. I ran my tongue around the wide mushroom head, then toyed with the hole and underside.

"Oh my god, baby girl," he groaned. "Feels so fucking good." He ran his hand up the inside of my thigh to my leather-covered pussy. "You got that leather soaked you naughty girl."

I sucked hard on the head, and he jerked and grunted hard. I slid my lips down the length of his cock and sucked hard on the way up, humming and vibrating.

"Oh fuck. You're going to suck the seed right out of my balls baby." He squirmed. "Suck it. Oh yeah... That's the way... Your hot wet mouth... I want to fuck that mouth."

His words excited me, and I pulled the skin back at the base and lightly grazed the shaft with my teeth. The wet leather had shaped to my pussy lips, the seam was deep in the slit. He plucked at the swollen lips, and I groaned on his cock.

"Oh yeahhhhh," he groaned. "You keep that up and I'm not going to last long," he warned. I didn't care because he would have plenty of time to recover for me.

I cupped his sac in my hand and rolled his balls with my fingers, tugging and fondling. He grunted and his hips began to thrust. I locked my lips around his cock and let him fuck my mouth. Faster, deeper harder breaths told me he was rocketing toward the top. Suddenly his cock pulsed hard and began to pump his hot juice in my mouth.

I kissed him so he could taste himself on me. "You better put yourself back together and get back to your party. You have candles to blow out now," I grinned.

"But I wanted you to--"

"Not now. We have plenty of time because now is the time." I stood up and held out my hand.

"Oh baby, yeah it is. The time is right."

He spent the rest of the party catching my eye in private communication. The anticipation was building. I lit the candles on his cake.

"Now all you have to do is blow," I said quietly while he looked down at the cake. He did and everyone clapped.

As people finished their cake, they began to say their goodbyes. Some remained on the deck, dancing and drinking. I could hear talking further down the path to the lake that we'd just been on.

I was able to escape and go to the bathroom. Just as I was pulling the door shut behind me, Steele grabbed the door and closed and locked it behind us.

"Hey there birthday boy, are you having a good time?"

I stood in front of the toilet and shimmied the leather pants down.

"Are you going to pee in front of me?" he asked, incredulous.

"Well, what did you think I was coming in here for?" I laughed.'

"Damn. I don't think that watching you pee should be as hot as it is," he said, staring because I'd opened my legs so he could watch the stream.

"I think you've just never seen a girl pee before?"

He blinked and took a moment before he said, "No, I never have now that you mention it. My wife was very private about herself. She undressed in the closet and closed the door when she showered."

"Then you're in for a treat with me, daddy." I patted myself dry and worked the tight leather back up.

"You drive me crazy when you say that."

"What? Daddy? You are my daddy you know," I said, clutching him by the front of his shirt and kissing him deeply. "Now you better get back to the party before they notice we're both gone."

My cell phone vibrated in my pocket, and I saw the number was connected to the hotel that Myer was at. I hit the connect thinking an emergency, but it was to tell me that Myer had left what appeared to be a folder of documents in his room when he checked out that morning, and that they had been unable to contact him and used the emergency contact number he had given them. Mine. Myer had made no mention to me that he was checking out. I told them I would contact him and let him know.

I looked and most everyone had filtered out; the band and caterer had packed up and Steele sat on the deck with some of his business friends. One of them was the developer with whom he was forming a partnership. I knew he wouldn't need me, so I escaped upstairs.

It wasn't much longer, and the bedroom door opened. His big body blocked the light behind him.

"Oh, baby girl, I think it was worth the wait..."

The lights were on and shone brightly down on the bed. Visible to anyone that would be looking.

I had one knee on the bed, my hands on my hips. He swallowed as he took in the black leather bustier, black leather thong, and knee-high spike-heeled boots.

"Take your clothes off," I ordered.

He lowered himself to the chair and pulled his boots off. He saw the leather pants I wore draped across the arm and picked them up. He looked at me as he held the wet leather up to his nose.

"I can smell your cunt. All night when I watched you, I wanted to eat you out right through the leather." He stood and pushed his pants down, kicking them away.

I felt a rush of heat to my cunt as I adored his body. From construction, he was broad-shouldered and thick-armed. Narrow waisted and thick muscled thighs. His thick cock hung heavily in front of a low-hanging sack of two huge balls.

"Come here."

He walked across the room to stand in front of me, his eyes locked on my tits. The bustier had my D's swelled high and plump. My nipples barely peeked at the upper edge.

I sat and weighed the two fat balls in my hand. The sac stretched low with their weight, maybe another influence. He was clean-shaven, and the hard cock sprouting out seemed even bigger without a thick nest of curls. His balls were deliciously free of hair but wrinkled.

"That was done in another life." I looked up. "After you married Myer, I had a rough time of it. I was introduced to sex toys by a client who had me add a playroom in her house plans."

"Her?"

He nodded. "Yes, Gina. The house I built for her was full of top-of-the-line everything. All paid for by the clients in her playroom."

"She was a dominatrix."

"Yes, she had ideas that I might become her client, but I'm too strong-willed to be subservient." I nodded, not being able to imagine Steele ever being obedient.

I danced his balls on my fingertips. He took a deep breath and went on. "We fucked, which was something she never did, but she claimed because I was her equal." He shrugged. "I can be dominant if I feel like it." I pushed my fingers into his body at the base of his balls and he shuddered. "Oh yeah baby girl."

"Go on," I encouraged.

"One day she showed me a chain. It was of the softest metal, but strong. There was a series of weights that hung from it. She hooked the chain around the base of my balls and adjusted the weights. The pull was intense."

I sucked a ball into my hot wet mouth. "Mmm, Bryn you got my number baby," he moaned. "Gina arranged a platform that was a height that I could fuck her while I stood up. Because of my height, it was a novelty for me. It never occurred to me what would happen."

I let a ball out of my mouth with a wet plop and sucked the other one in and began using my tongue.

He sucked in a breath. "Only when I started to fuck her did, I realize how much my balls would swing in that position, creating an intense pleasure along with intense pain. It was rhythmic, Came and went. Her cunt convulsed around my cock to the same tempo. I shot my load into her, and my cock pumped the same tempo."

"So, she told you to leave them on for the pleasure and stretch?"

He nodded. "Ever since then my balls have been much more sensitive to touch. Like now. Your mouth is driving me wild. If you'd continue that, I could cum. That's how much it increased my sensitivity."

"I always wondered what was in the big fat package," I admitted.

"You are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

"So, tell me more about Gina... I assume your wife never knew about her?" He shook his head. "You were a very naughty boy. How long did it last?"

"Only about six months. On and off during our affair, she'd try to turn me into her sub, but it's just not me and she finally lost interest. The feeling was mutual. I wasn't going to change."

"What kind of sex toys did you use?" I asked, so curious about this.

"I liked the shackles. She would shackle my wrists and ankles and have her way with me. I turned her on like none of her clients could and she always ended up fucking me."

"I noticed your nipples are very sensitive for a man, did Gina have something to do with that." He laughed.

"You don't miss a thing do you my sexy little thing. Yeah, as a matter of fact, she introduced me to nipple clamps. Her nipples were exceptionally long, and she could orgasm just from nipple play. She told me the clamps would increase sensitivity. They did!"

"Just you--" His cell phone ring interrupted me. It was Myer. "He's calling to wish you a happy birthday. Better answer."

He picked up the phone and stretched out on the bed before making the connection.

"Myer!"

"Well thank you, son, it was a grand birthday yes..."

"Right, I couldn't have done it all without Bryn being my hostess. In fact, she was so tired I put her up in the guest room. I bet she's sound asleep by now," he laughed.

I spread his legs and knelt between his thighs, then supporting myself on each side of him kissed his chest to his stomach. Steele continued to talk to his son while I used his body as my playground. I nuzzled his cock and licked from the base to the tip. Lapping the precum leaking out the tiny hole.

I moved up his body and let my hard nipples graze over his chest and tease his mouth. While he listened to Myer, he opened his mouth for a taste. I teased his lips, then moved away.

"My breathing?" he said quizzically. "Oh, no I'm fine. I'm walking around the room. You know your old man. Gets winded," Steele laughed.

I lowered myself to his body smashing my tits on his chest. Suddenly he rolled me under him, holding me down with his leg and shoulder.

"No, Bryn didn't tell me that," he frowned. I let my head fall back on the pillow knowing Myer was telling him the merger was a success and we were moving. "I see. Well, I don't want to see you leave, but it seems like a big opportunity for you."

Steele cut the phone call shortly after that.

He pushed up on his elbows and looked down at me. "When were you going to tell me, you were leaving?"

"I haven't had time to think about it. He told me just as I was walking out the door to come here today. It still hasn't sunk in," I admitted. I also just didn't want to think about it. I just can't imagine leaving Steele. Not now. Not after waiting all this time. And certainly not after the phone call I received earlier.

He studied my face for a moment as if he could get answers, but I had none to share with him now.

He rolled to his back with his forearm across his face.

After a while, he said, "Bryn, I'm not the gentleman my son is. Nowhere even near. I busted my ass in construction dealing with hard-core fuckers. I had to even the playing field and I became one of them. I'm older than my years."

I sat cross-legged next to him to listen. I knew that I was the first one to hear this. Myer's mom was busy raising a brood of rambunctious boys and Steele took a back seat, as it is in most marriages with children. Men either stray or become bored and virtually have no sex life with their wife.

"I'm a rogue. I had to go after what I wanted. Once I had it, it was mine. I owned it. I'm still that way. I won't ever change, Bryn."

"What are you saying?"

"You know I could have taken you at any time through the years," he stated, and I nodded. Yes, he could have. Even several times I nearly threw myself at him, he still didn't.

"That bruise I gave you on your breast?" I looked at him and waited. It was dark blue and purple on the white skin of my tit. "That was a mark. I was marking you, Bryn. Then I realized I had no business marking you because you weren't mine. That's why I never fucked you before because I knew you'd never be mine."

"You see once we fuck. Once I'm deep inside you, spilling my seed in you, you'll be mine. I'll own you. That's what stopped me all those years. You deserve a gentleman, not a bastard like me."

He swung his legs off the side of the bed. His shoulders were usually straight and square, but they sagged with the weight of his confession and the pain he felt.

I moved behind him on the bed and wrapped my arms around him. "I know how hard that was for you." My lips brushed his back. "I knew you were nothing like Myer. I think that's what attracted me to you from that first time in the pool house."

"Myer would have been embarrassed to be caught if he'd have even done that. It was you that made me brazen enough to strip for you. I wouldn't have done it for anyone else. I was shy back then and self-conscious about my body. But you made me feel beautiful. No one had ever done that for me. No one."

I went on. "You are the man I thought you were all these years. Strong and brash and smart and bigger than life. And that's what I liked about you... Love about you."

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,333 Followers
12