Practically My Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned his head. "I love you, Steele. I shouldn't, but I do. And if that means that I'm a harlot or a mistress or whatever. So be it."

He turned and pulled me to him. We kissed. An emotional kiss that said more than words could ever. I pulled back and said, "I want to be yours. I want you to own me. Because you're the only one I'll ever need." I would have never guessed those words would ever come out of my mouth. I've always been independent. In my life and business. I started the business on my own without help. I've grown and come to just realize that I need someone strong in my life. To spend my life with.

"Oh, baby girl. I wish we'd have found each other in another lifetime. But we can make the most of what we have," he said, his voice full of emotion.

I knew at that moment, that I no longer needed Myer, nor did he need me. I'm not sure if I ever did. Maybe it was Steele all along. Could I have used Myer all these years just to stay close to his father? The thought brought me sadness. I would never intentionally hurt anyone. Never. But I have changed so much, and I had to be true to myself.

I went to my knees and began to unhook the leather corset. He held my tits in his hands and pushed them together, nuzzling and catching my nipples with his teeth. Then he put another stinging kiss on the rise of my other breast, and I watched it begin to discolor.

Steele's mark. A father-in-law's mark on his daughter-in-law.

I straddled his lap. "I want to fuck you. I want to own you." I raised and slid down the fat shaft, moaning as my cunt stretched to take it.

He stood up with me impaled on him. He handled me like a doll as if I was no weight at all. I used my inner muscles to massage and milk the throbbing meat inside me. He sat on the chair so my toes just touched the floor, but I could push up. I rode his cock like he was the finest stallion underneath me.

He began to buck, and our bodies slammed together. My clit took the pounding and sent sparks through my body like fourth of July fireworks. He grunted deep and loud. His fingers dug into my hips, and I knew I'd be bruised but I didn't care.

A long moaning mew came out of my lips in waves, and I peeked and rode the wave and peaked again. My cunt gripped his dick so hard it was almost painful.

"HUNH OH YEAH HUNH," he shouted and grunted, driving up, locking me down on him. His cock swelled, throbbed hard, and emptied those fat balls of cum into me. So much of load it began leaking out along with my own juices over his balls.

I collapsed on his chest, his cock still inside me. I was locked down and wasn't going to let go until I had to.

"Damn baby girl... What a fucking ride you gave me... "he rasped out trying to catch his breath.

My head was on his chest, and I said, "I think it was the ride you gave me bucking bronco." He chuckled and I bounced on his chest. "I love you, daddy."

"Damn, you have no clue how much I love you. How long I've loved you. Since you were eighteen baby girl."

We turned the lights out over the bed and watched the boat lights streak across the water. The moon was full, and I stepped out onto the balcony.

"You're an exhibitionist too hmm," Steele said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I think it's exciting someone could see us. You've brought out the bad in me," I said, leaning my head back against his chest.

"Myer said he'd be gone another four days. Asked if I'd have you stay with me since he was gone so much longer than he thought."

I remained silent for a while I contemplated that for several reasons. I wasn't prepared to deal with Myer or even think about what I was going to do, and how. It was going to be complicated, no matter.

"This is going to shake up a lot of people, Steele. Are you sure you're ready for it? Your sons and their wives, your grandchildren, other relatives, employees, business partners..."

"As far as my work, no one will fuck with me. They'll take it for what is. The family will be an issue and something you and I will have to talk about. How we'll deal with it. Bottom line is we will deal with it."

He palmed my nipples. "Are you getting cold?"

"Not in your arms," I laughed. "I'm more likely to get overheated."

"Yeah, you're right. We're going to have to be careful about ourselves. At least until after your divorce. No sense in throwing fuel into what will be a blazing inferno because I'm sure Myer will not be happy."

"No, but to be honest, I wouldn't have gone with him anyhow." And given the fact that he is with someone as we speak. Apparently he has moved on. "I don't want to give up my business. When we would get moved there, he'd be spending all his time at the office as he does now." I shrugged. "The real inferno is when the family finds out about us."

"It will be, but we will be together by then."

*****

We both took the following four days off work. A run to the grocery first thing in the morning and it was only the two of us. I was putting groceries away and preparing sandwiches for lunch.

"You know there's no reason to wear clothes now hmm?" Steele asked.

"I can't think of any reason that we should," I said, looking over my shoulder. I laughed. "You didn't waste any time, did you?" He walked across the kitchen; his cock lumbering from side to side. "Mmm, that's the kind of view I like." He has such a beautiful body and to be able to enjoy it like this was perfect.

He pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them. The t-shirt was whipped over my head and my bra was unhooked and gone.

"There, now it's perfect." He cupped my tits in his hands and pinched my nipples. That sent a shot of wetness to my pussy.

"If you plan to fuck me all afternoon... Or maybe I suck your dick... Or maybe both," I shrugged. "You better let me eat."

"I'm planning on eating all afternoon, baby girl."

"You are, are you?" I smirked.

I placed the plates on the table and went to the refrigerator for a beer.

"Damn you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen. And I thought you were pretty fucking hot back in the pool house, but you were just a girl then."

I leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. "I was just getting warmed up, hotstuff."

"Phew, you had me overheated," he said, popping the top off the longnecks. "God, I love to watch you with this bottle. When you came over to look at the bedroom, I watched you tip your head back and drop that bottle in your mouth and I almost came in my pants."

I threw him my lustiest look, smiled, and winked. "I know how to suck a bottle and a cock."

"Grrrrr, I know you know how to suck my dick. You make my head explode... The one on my shoulders too."

I laughed. We cleaned up the dishes and went out to the deck. It was off the main floor and more visible from the lake because a boater that was near the shoreline, could look right up the path. I decided I didn't care and stretched out on the lounger. Steele joined me.

"You know we can easily be seen. The cops might be coming up the driveway soon," he laughed.

"Exciting, isn't it?!"

"Yeah, it is, little girl. Yeah, it is." He kissed me. "But anything with you is exciting." He leaned back and let the clouds roll by. "I'm ashamed that my son couldn't keep you happy."

I shrugged. "We're just on different wavelengths. Especially recently."

I could already tell Steele was much more adventurous. His tryst with Gina showed that. And even now. Myer wouldn't be caught dead naked, in or outdoors. Steele was comfortable in his own skin. Some of that does come with age.

I was sorry we had even brought him up because my cell phone rang, and it was Myer. I connected and he immediately launched into a description of how the merger meeting went, who was important and why, how much money it would garner us, and how a move to the city would benefit my business. He had even driven through some neighborhoods he thought I might like.

I didn't give him any answers that he could feed off of but just listened. Steele slipped his hand between my legs, covered my cunt, and began stroking my slit with his middle finger. My thighs automatically fell wider giving him access.

My breath hitched but I had the phone away from my mouth. I closed my eyes and let the feeling take me away while Myer talked in the background, unaware that I not only wasn't replying, but I was getting finger fucked by his father. I hoped Myer was currently getting sucked by his new woman.

I hit mute when I came. It was quick and hard.

"Yeah, sorry, I am sort of busy getting some stuff together for new clients," I liked to Myer. "Okay sure I'll be fine. I'm staying with your dad. We're good company for each other is right!" I grinned at Steele and disconnected.

"You are a bad bad boy," I said to him, pushing him on his back and sliding my leg between his. My wet cunt rubbed his thigh, my hip pressed against his hard cock.

"I'm going to have to be a bad boy more often if this is what happens," he said, pulling me on top of him.

"Do you want me to ride you? Out here? Where anyone could watch us?" I raised and lowered myself on his thick cock. "Mmm, your cock fills me like no other." I rocked and squeezed my tits together, pinching my nipples hard and long.

"Oh Bryn, you're so fucking sexy," he groaned, just watching me enjoy myself on his cock for a moment. I contracted the muscles in my cunt and began to milk his hard shaft. He groaned and thrust up. I bounced faster on his throbbing meat. I was first to soar into a whimpering orgasm, but as I was coming down, I felt him throb hard and begin pumping his hot seed into me, sending me into another moaning orgasm.

"I'm going to miss this," he said after a while. "Myer will be home tomorrow, and we will have to find time for each other."

"I know," I said sadly, knowing tomorrow was just the beginning.

*****

I got to the office before anyone else, so I'd have time to catch up from my sleepover with Steele. I hated leaving him this morning, but I needed to get back to work as did he. Myer would be back later today as well. I decided to back-burner that and concentrate on business.,

I was through about half the files on my desk when Richie appeared. He was my lead designer of the team, had been with me the longest, and I trusted everything in his capable hands.

"Well good morning love," he said, sweeping in with more files in his hand and the coffee pot. He refilled my cup and sprawled his lanky form across from me. "You have a certain... Uhm... Glow?" He tapped his chin with his pen and studied me.

I shrugged. "I had some much-needed time off and got some R&R." I flipped through papers so I could hide my eyes from him. We have been together long enough that he knows me too well.

"Well darling, you look great. Myer is due back today, right?" I nodded. "Hmm," he said, studying me. He had no use for Myer and would be thrilled to know about Steele.

"Richie!" I laughed.

"It's just that I've never seen you like this. Vibrant. Flushed. Beautiful. You're always beautiful... There's just something about you." He stopped and his mouth fell open. "Who have you been with?! The only thing that would change you like this is sex. And lots of it! You just came off a bender of sex didn't you?!"

I blushed. This man always could read me. He sat on the edge of the desk and leaned toward me. "Spill it, darling. Tell Uncle Richie all about your new love."

"Okay okay, you're right." He hit his fist on the desk and beamed. "I did have a bit of a fling."

"Ohhhhh love, now you're talking. I knew you needed someone better than that stuffed shirt you're married to."

Richie didn't like Myer and Myer didn't like Richie, calling him flagrantly gay. It was a bigoted side of Myer that would appear on occasion and I didn't like it.

"Well after that great news, my news somewhat dims. We got several new clients." He went on to mention the wife of the new city mayor wanted to meet with me. I added the time and day of the meeting to my schedule. "Now here is the best best best news!"

He jumped up and did a drum roll with his fingers on my desk. "You have a meeting with Magya!" he all but squealed.

"The singer?"

"Well yeah, the singer, what other Magya is there?" he laughed. "She just bought a new condo and wants you to brighten it up for her... Her words. Oh, and her assistant wanted me to be sure that we all pronounced her name correctly. It's Mahg yah. Mahgyah. Magya."

"I can understand her wanting that. Many people don't know how to pronounce European names correctly here in the states. I admit I don't know much about her other than she's a sensation in Europe and is just coming into the music scene here. I'll do some research before our meeting."

Richie wrapped up the rest of it and went to the door. "Oh, Richie?" He turned and raised his eyebrows. "Nicely done. Very nicely done." He grinned and blew me a kiss.

I was meeting with Magya the day after tomorrow, which didn't give me much time for research and a few calls to the people that suggested me to her. The internet would be my lifesaver on this one since most of her life was in Europe.

Myer was already home, and I came in and dropped a pile of folders on the table, along with my laptop.

"You're late! I thought you might be home since I had an early flight in," he said coming into the kitchen. He had already removed his tie and was rolling his shirt sleeves up. "What's for dinner?"

My annoyance level shot up, but I tamped it back down. "I hadn't planned anything. I've been busy at work and have a lot to do tonight. I have two new clients to research."

"New clients?" He pulled a chilled bottle of wine out and got a corkscrew. "I thought we agreed that you wouldn't take on any more work?"

I looked at him. "I never agreed to any such thing." I shook my head when he held the bottle and a glass up. "My life and business went on while you were gone. Besides, when you left it was hardly a done deal. Should I have just stopped taking on new clients just in case you wanted to uproot us?"

He lowered himself into a chair across from me. I watched the wine swirl around the sides of the glass as he poured. He pushed the cork in and set the bottle aside.

"Well, I guess it's no harm. It'll be a couple of months until the move and you'll probably be done with them. Are you going to try to place your employees, or just give them enough time to find new jobs?"

I opened my laptop and pulled up the many sites that featured Magya. "I really hadn't thought about it, Myer," I said dismissively.

He downed his wine and said, "I'm going to go unpack. I'll probably be traveling back and forth for the next couple of months until we make the move." He walked out of the room but came back to stand in the doorway. "I've retained a real estate agent to begin the search for a house for us. I'll meet with her again the next time I go."

My eyes fixed on the screen, I just nodded. My screen was filled with images of Magya, a gorgeous Balkan woman that sang her way into the hearts of all and infiltrated many a man's fantasies.

~to be continued~

12