All Comments on 'Practically My Dad Ch. 02'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Arsehole of the century, "you're late ..... what's for dinner?"

Btw what was in the packet, did I miss something?

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 2 years ago

Another excellent entry in an absolutely top notch story! But come on! WTF is Meyer up to?

FantasyDweller99FantasyDweller99over 1 year ago

I like this story very much. You write it your way sir. It's yours. BUT (always a but, sorry not sorry) if you do happen to add possibly a third person to her and Steels relationship please keep it just a moment(s) through the years kinda thing. I'm a Sap for happy endings and really wanna see the Couple we get to read unfold before us the most end up sharing life together moving in the end.

P.s. We need a boat scene or office scene. I love what happens to a pencil skirt during sex scenes.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

When are you coming up with future chapters of this series ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will the next chapter be posted please i really am enjoying this

Hungry_VaginHungry_Vaginabout 1 year ago

So good! I don't usually read IT, but I'm SO ready for the next chapter of this. Steele is delicious!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think you need to finish this story! Not nice leaving your readers hanging like this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WHY THE FUCK WASTE TIME AND CONTINUE THE STORY WHEN YOU CAN ADD ANOTHER FUCKING CHAPTER WITH HER DIVORCING MYER AND MARRYING STEELE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waiting anxiously for part 3!? I'm loving this story so far.

argeelogargeelog7 months ago

Could have been 5 points but only got 2 because you didn’t finish the story. I hate that!

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl7 months agoAuthor

For those asking where Chapter 3 is…. It was there. I tied all the loose ends up. Then I got complaints and people tanking votes because I didn't take the story the way they thought I should. So I pulled the last chapter because I got tired of all the bitching. Use your imagination like all us authors on Lit do and happily ever after the way you want it to go.

MustangLoverMustangLover6 months ago

Great story. Not a cookie cutter at all. Unique. A writer tells their story and the readers will sort themselves out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES