Practice Makes Perfect

Story Info
An aunt teaches her nephew how to fuck.
6.6k words
4.44
79.8k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written recently to fulfill a request, and after he read it, he asked me to share it. So here it is. Hope you all like it!

All characters are 18+.

-------------------------

Andrew looked around the terminal and sighed. He'd been told by his parents to expect that his aunt would pick him up, but they'd neglected to remind him what she looked like. So, he kept on looking for a sign, literally. Hopefully, one that had his name on it.

The others from his flight quickly dispersed behind him, met by their loved ones and greeted with hugs. Finally, all were gone, and one woman remained. She looked vaguely familiar, and as she approached him, he thought he might be seeing some similarities between her and his mother.

"Andrew?" the woman asked, a little smile on her face. "Is that really you?"

"Aunt Maria?" he replied, his anxiety spiking when she didn't answer him right away. "Or should I call you Maria? I don't really know."

"Oh, it is you!" she replied gleefully, throwing her arms around him. He awkwardly stood there, taking her hug and then a peck on each cheek before she stepped back and took him in. "My, you have grown. The last time I saw you ... you were only four. It's been far too long. I was 12, of course, and we played house. Do you remember that?"

"Um, vaguely." He paused for a moment, and then said, "So, what should I call you? Mom and Dad said 'Aunt', but since we're so close in age."

"Maria is fine with me," she replied with a laugh. "Your mother and father always have been a stickler for protocol. But I guess that comes with being the oldest. I have no such qualms." She gave him a big smile, and then said, "Follow me. Let's get your stuff, and then I'll take you home."

She turned and led the way, and as she walked, Andrew found himself drawn to looking at her ass. He'd looked at women's bottoms before, but they were always hidden by clothing, most of which was usually much looser than his aunt's. But he had no such deterrent this time. No way, Jose. Not with those tight yoga pants she was wearing. The urge to smack her ass was overwhelming.

He felt his cock stiffen a little and inwardly groaned. "Great, you pervert. You're getting a boner from checking out your aunt. That'll be a fun conversation to have with Mom and Dad."

"You okay, Andrew?" his aunt asked, turning a little and catching his eye. She beamed at him for some reason, and then he shrugged. "Jet-lagged?"

"Um, yeah, a little. The flight was brutal."

"I'd imagine. Honestly, them only letting you leave Hong Kong a few days before you start college seems ridiculous. You need more time to settle in. What were they thinking? Everyone knows it takes at least a day per time zone to recover from a flight and from there to here? Goodness. How many is that?"

"What time is it here in New York?" he asked, trying to stay interested in the conversation and not look at his aunt's ass again.

"4:30 pm."

"It'd be 5:30 am there right now. Mom and Dad, and Sis will be waking up in a couple of hours."

"Oh, well, that's good then, I suppose. But that change. Good heavens. You'll be catching up for nearly two weeks. Did you get any sleep on the plane?"

"Not really. Mom gave me some Dramamine, but it didn't really help."

His aunt tsked a little. "Poor thing." They reached the carousel and she put her hands on the hips attached to the butt he once again found himself staring at. "You'll probably want to crash as soon as you get home, but we've got some food waiting. At least with you arriving a few hours before typical bedtime, you should have a little bit of an easier time switching over." She watched as a few bags passed and then sighed. "Which ones are yours?"

"Um, two black ones."

"I don't see any."

Andrew set his backpack down and then took a walk around. When he got back to his aunt, he shook his head. "I don't see them either. Maybe they got lost."

Maria immediately looked peeved. "Pick up your backpack and come with me. We're going to get some answers." She pushed him in the direction of the lost baggage office and then glared at the airport staff member. "Some genius of yours lost my nephew's luggage. He's starting college in a few days, and it'd really be best if we didn't have to replace everything."

"Are you sure you put it on the plane?" the man asked in a bored tone of voice, not looking up at either Andrew or Maria.

"Uh, yeah," Andrew said. "I checked it in at departures."

"Do you have claim tags?"

Andrew fumbled around in the jacket he was wearing and pulled them out, setting them on the counter. The man didn't respond until Maria cleared her throat. "Well, are you going to look at them, or do we have to find someone who gives a shit?"

"Ma'am," the man started to say before looking up and the jerking. "Of, course. Sure. I'll get right on these."

"Thank you!" she said sweetly, now that she was getting what she wanted. "Hopefully you'll give us some answers quickly?"

He nodded, looked down, and then back up at her quickly before turning his attention to the screen. Andrew found the whole interchange somewhat odd but decided to shrug it off. Maybe his aunt gave the man the evil eye. If she did, well, that would be something he'd better look out for.

"I'm afraid there was a bit of a mixup," the agent said apologetically. "It looks like the luggage ended up in Malaysia. I'll go ahead and have it rerouted here, but they may take several days to arrive. The airport in Kuala Lumpur is having some issues with their system today."

"Several days?!" his aunt replied indignantly. "What's he supposed to do in the meantime?" Before the agent could answer, she turned and looked at Andrew. "Do you have any clothing in your backpack?"

"Just two changes of clothes and I've already worn one. Someone spilled some food on me on the flight and I had to change."

"Brilliant," she muttered. "So you'll need underwear at least." She scowled and then held out her hand. "Pen and paper? I'll give you my number so you can call us when the luggage arrives."

"Yes, ma'am. Of course."

Five minutes later, they were walking out the front door of the airport, and Maria turned to Andrew to apologize. "Sorry about how I behaved in there. I just hate mix-ups like that. It's so inconvenient, and I swear the staff her are rarely helpful in any way."

"I take it you've dealt with them before?"

"Goodness yes. Donald flies all the time for work. We've found that when there are issues with his flights though, they respond better to me than they do to him."

"Why's that?"

"Donald says I strike fear into men." Then she gave Andrew a wicked smile. "Or lust." She shrugged a little. "Either way, this," she said, turning a little and giving her right butt cheek a smack, "comes in handy."

Andrew gulped a little. He could believe it. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't looked much at her front. Maybe because his eyes kept on being drawn to her ass. But there was a lot going on in front that he liked. He blushed a little as he checked her out further. A "lot that he liked" was the understatement of the century.

"Are you blushing?" she asked with a gleeful laugh. "My nephew, checking me out?"

"Um, no, of course not!" he replied hastily, trying to defend himself. "Just thinking. That's all."

Maria rolled her eyes at her nephew. "Andrew, you're a young man, and I know I'm an attractive woman. It's normal. You're quite a good looker yourself. It runs in my family. How do you think your mother got your father to chase after her?"

"What do you mean by that?" Andrew asked. "Mom and Dad love each other. He didn't have to chase her, did he?"

"Sure they do. But your Mom was your Dad's secretary when they met, and your father was married."

"Say what?!"

Maria laughed. "They never told you? Good heavens. Your dad was apparently checking your mom out for months, begging her to sleep with him. When she gave in, he ended up knocking her up with you. As soon as your dad's wife found out, she split. Took half the money and divorced him. Thank God they didn't have children. I hear she was spending him out of house and home. Four days after the divorce, your parents got married, and six or so months later, you were born. It was, fortunately, a very quick divorce. My parents were livid, but they eventually came around. Anyways, your mom had a thing for your dad from the day she started working for him, and she used it to her benefit. She just played hard to get because she wanted to make sure he was serious about her. Either way though, if you take after the men in our side of the family, you'll have a decent endowment as well."

Andrew couldn't meet his aunt's eyes for that part. He may have gotten the looks, but he would've given almost anything to have a bigger cock. At four inches, he knew he was below average in that department, and it was part of the reason he was still a virgin. He didn't think any woman would want him with such a small cock.

"Earth to Andrew," Maria said, breaking him out of his reverie. "We're here, hon. Get in."

He came to, a bit startled, but then nodded and went around to the side of the SUV they'd suddenly come upon. He'd been so lost in his train of thought that he'd followed her like a puppy through the parking garage completely unaware of his surroundings.

As they pulled out of the airport parking garage, Maria looked over at him and smiled. "I know you're tired, but we should probably get something to tide you over while your lost luggage is found and redirected here. I'm sure you'll get tired of wearing the same clothes and underwear over and over again, and in case there's a long delay, we should probably get you several day's clothing."

"Okay," he said, looking forward. He didn't want to look at his aunt, fearful that he'd be caught looking at her again.

"You prefer tighty-whities or boxers?"

"Um, boxer briefs."

"Mmm. Boxer briefs. Love a man in boxer briefs." When Andrew blushed, she laughed, and patted his leg, which caused his cock to swell a bit again. "Oh, you are so much fun to tease, Andrew. So sensitive. Haven't you had a woman tease you like this before?"

Andrew shook his head. "No."

"Not even a girlfriend? Surely you've had one of those before."

"No." He blushed a bit. "Not one of those either."

Maria looked at him in amazement. "As cute as you are, and not a single woman who's interested?"

"I ... uh, well..."

"Are you ... in the closet?" she asked gently. "You can tell me, you know. I can keep a secret."

"I'm not gay," he replied quickly. "Not at all. I just ... well, I don't think a woman would want me."

"Why not?"

When he flushed again, she smiled. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me. If it makes you feel any better, my husband thought I wouldn't want him either."

That piqued Andrew's interest. "Why not?"

"He's sterile," she said quietly. "Big cock, but not a single sperm in the lot. It's why we don't have children. He's told me I should look into finding a sperm donor, but I feel like it might bother him to have another man fuck me. Just because he has a fantasy of..." She paused, shook her head, and then changed the topic a little. "Anyways, the thought of going through it the medical way is just so ... impersonal." She shuddered a bit. "So there. Each man has their insecurities. That's his. That he's not able to get me pregnant."

"If you can keep a secret, why did you tell me that?" he asked without thinking. "I don't know if I'd want to tell you."

"It's not a secret," Maria replied. "At least, I didn't think it was. Goodness, don't your parents tell you anything?" She sighed. "Oh well. But I could see how you could think I couldn't keep one." Maria gave him a little smile and then turned to head towards the mall.

Little was said the rest of the ride until they arrived, and once they did, they only made small talk about the weather and his plans for college. She did suggest some prints for boxers though which made him blush, her seemingly taking a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Eventually, he had enough clothes for a week, including boxer briefs. Some ended up being ones his aunt picked out, him deciding to go along with her suggestions since she insisted on paying for them. It seemed like the least he could do under the circumstances.

An hour later, they pulled up to her two-story colonial, and as they pulled in, she smiled. "Welcome home. I'm afraid Donald isn't here to meet you, but he'll be home in a few days. He had to fly to LA for a meeting. I'm sure both of you will get along well though. He's a lovely man."

Andrew simply nodded and then grabbed his backpack and the bags loaded with his clothes. Maria led him showed him to his bedroom on the first floor, and then gave him the grand tour. It was a decently sized home, with five bedrooms, one of which was an office. His bedroom even had its own bathroom. That was a first. He'd gotten used to having to share it with his parents and sister, and his sister Amelia took forever in the bathroom.

"Would you like to take a nap while I prepare some food?" she asked, noting that he had circles under his eyes. "Maybe for an hour? Then you can go back to bed afterward and conk out."

"I'd like that. Thanks." He gave her a curt nod and then went back to bed, where he lay down and stretch out. But try as he may in the queen size bed, he found he couldn't sleep. All he could think about was his aunt's rack and butt.

Eventually, he gave in to his lust and pulled out his small cock, which he found to be harder than he could ever recall. He wished he had some lotion or something to lubricate it, but knowing he didn't have any, he spit on his hand and then began stroking it.

He thought about ending his need right away, but figuring he had time, he edged himself once, then another, as he thought about how he would fuck his aunt given the opportunity. Despite his status as a virgin, he wasn't completely innocent. He'd started watching porn when he was 14, and though he rarely saw any videos showing methods of pleasuring women with short cocks, he had some ideas as to what he would do.

Andrew closed his eyes and imagined what Maria might look naked. Her on top of him, riding his cock. Or him behind her, grabbing her hips and thrusting as hard as he could while ogling that ass of hers. She really was well endowed in her own ways.

As his edging aroused him further and further, he let out a groan. He was going to cum soon. He didn't think he could handle edging himself any further. His hand sped up, and as his eyes closed again, and his orgasm approached, he let out a loud groan ... right as he heard a knock on the door.

-----------

Maria was going upstairs to let Andrew know that dinner was ready when she heard groaning. She knocked, but when there was no response, she figured she'd better open the door. If he was sick, she figured she'd better see to his health right away. There was no telling what bug he could've picked up in Hong Kong or the way over on the flight.

Instead of finding him moaning in bed though, she saw a stream of thick white cum shoot out of his cock straight into the air as he scrambled to cover up. That wasn't all she managed to see, and she couldn't help but put one and one together as to why he thought no woman would want him.

"I, uh, I'm sorry, Maria. I uh, well, I didn't..."

Maria laughed and put her hand up. "You're perfectly fine, Andrew. It happens. Feeling better?"

He gave her a sheepish grin, and as he did, she walked further into the room and sat down at the end of the bed. "Good. So ... is your cock size the reason you haven't had a girlfriend?"

Her nephew was silent for a moment but then nodded. "I obviously didn't get the large endowment you mentioned your side of the family has."

"And because of that, you think no girl would want to be with you?"

Again, Andrew nodded. Marie shook her head, and then sigh. "Oh, sweetheart. It's not so much about size, as it is about how you use what you have. Men with smaller penises can still make women happy, and can still make babies, should you want children someday. You just need to know how to please a woman. That's all."

"I know ... well, I think I know how to. But I wasn't sure I could find a woman who would well, let me test it out."

Maria sat at the end of the bed for a few minutes, thinking hard, before reaching over and grabbing his still-erect cock. "I'll help you."

Andrew shook his head. "No, uh, that wouldn't be right, Aunt Maria ... that's, that's incest. It's wrong, and..."

"First," Maria said, after holding up her free hand. "Don't call me 'aunt'. I'm eight years older than you, and it's weird to be called that. Second, I'm not doing this for free."

"What do you mean?" her nephew asked nervously.

A sly look crossed her face, and she said, "You're going to do your darndest to give me a baby, while you get practice on me."

"Maria ... we can't! I mean, um, what would your husband say?"

"My husband doesn't care who the sperm donor is," she replied. "Hell, we even asked your father. He was willing, but your mother..." Maria snickered a bit. "Your mother said 'no' for him. I think she was scared I'd steal him from her like your she stole him from his first wife. But you, my boy, are the next best thing. You look like your father, and God knows I'd eat him alive given the chance."

"Your ... our ... kid would be both my kid and my cousin. And my mom would be both his aunt and his grandmother. That's too weird, Maria."

"Oh, alright," she said. She gave a forced sigh and then let go of his cock. "You can find someone else to teach you how to please a woman." She barely made it to his door before he called after her. "Yes?" she asked, turning around.

"I do want kids someday, but ... I'm too young right now. Would you ... would I be responsible for the kid in any way?"

"Of course not," Maria replied. "Everyone would just think that I got pregnant by a sperm donor. They wouldn't know who the sperm donor was."

"And you're sure Donald would be okay with this?"

Maria nodded. "He told me I can pick whoever I want ... he knows how badly I want to have a baby. And the baby ... our baby, would be family. And since I think I can safely assume you're a virgin, I doubt I need to worry about you having any STD's. I know I've been reluctant to be with anyone else to get pregnant, but I think in this case I'd be happy to make an exception."

Andrew was quiet for a moment before responding. "What if things get weird between us? Or what about when Donald's home?"

"When Donald's home, we likely won't fuck, unless I'm ovulating. And on those days, we'll just do it when he steps out, or just very quietly, so he doesn't know what we're up to. As for things getting weird between us, I think me walking in on you jacking off is almost as weird as it can get."

"I suppose."

"Do we have a deal?" she asked quietly.

Andrew nodded. "But, can we eat first? I'm starving."

"Of course. I was coming to get you for dinner anyways. Then you can call your parents and let them know you got in safely. We'll discuss the details of our arrangement afterward. Sound good?"

Andrew nodded. "Give me a couple of minutes to clean up and well, get some clothes on?"

"Sure." She gave him a smile and then went to the door. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun." Then she gave him a wink and headed downstairs.

Dinner was a bit of a quiet affair, Andrew shooting glances over at his aunt periodically. She'd smile gently each time she'd notice but said nothing. When dinner was over, he helped her clean the table and the dishes, and at the end she thanked him for his assistance.

"How about you go get some sleep now? You look like you could use it."

"Um, okay. But can I ask you something?"

12