Practice Makes Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," she said, as she dried off the last dish and put it away.

"Are you, um, well are you sure about wanting me to give you a baby? You know, in exchange for you showing me how to please a woman in bed?"

"Yes," she replied quietly. "Why?"

Andrew took the towel from her hands and set it on the counter. Then he turned her around. "Maria ... what if I can't please you? What if I can't give you a baby? I mean, all of this, it's all..."

He stopped talking when she put a finger to her lips. "You're overthinking this." She smiled a little, and then asked, "Have you ever kissed a woman before?"

"Yes," he admitted. "I tried ... well, I tried to lose my virginity with a prostitute once, a few months ago, but she made fun of me when she saw my size and refused to do anything. She said I was a decent kisser though and said maybe someday I'd find a woman who'd be okay with that."

"Kiss me," his aunt ordered. "Show me what you know."

"But..."

Maria sighed and shook her head. "Fine. We'll do this the hard way." She pulled his head down and then pressed her lips against his softly until his lips parted. They kissed gently and sweetly for a minute before she pulled away and said, "Now ... kiss me, Andrew. Really kiss me. The way you kissed that idiot of a woman."

"I don't want to kiss you as I kissed her," he admitted. "I want ... well, I want to think of you ... when I kiss you."

"So then do that," she said. "Now."

Andrew pulled her towards him, holding her tight enough that she could feel the hardness of his small cock. It may not be large, but he had no trouble getting it up, and she knew they were going to have some fun. Then he reached down, picked her up, and set her on the counter before forcing his mouth down onto hers.

The kiss was hungry, Andrew deciding to kiss her how he wanted if he truly got to be intimate with her. To show her how much her tight yoga pants made him want to cum in his pants, and how excited he was at the idea of finally being inside a woman. And not just any woman. His own aunt. Who wanted him to breed her. Fuck.

She leaned into him as their kiss deepened, only pushing him away gently after several minutes has passed. "Well," she said breathlessly, "I see we don't need to worry about teaching you how to kiss. She was right. You are a decent kisser. Better than decent, to be fair. You'd give your uncle a run for his money in that department." When he blushed, she winked at him. "I take it you're ready for your first lesson?"

He nodded. Truthfully, he was past ready, his cock straining against his pants. "Quite ready," he admitted hoarsely.

"Good," she said with a smile. "I'll finish up things down here later. You have me too worked up to do anything else right now." He blushed again, and she shook her head while smiling. "You really don't get complimented often, do you?"

"Not by women," he admitted. He let her lead him upstairs, but instead of going to his room, they went to hers. "I thought we were going to be in my room," he said. "Not yours."

"I want my baby conceived in the bed where my husband and I sleep," she replied. "It is where my baby would be conceived, if my husband had viable sperm anyways."

"He won't mind?"

Maria shook her head. "No, he won't. He would've had me bred here anyways, watching, and then participating, I imagine. He likes the idea of sharing me for impregnation. So though he won't be here, when I tell him that I'm being fucked in our marital bed to try to conceive, he'll find it very erotic."

"I'm not sure I'd be so accommodating," her nephew replied. "I think I'd want my woman all to myself."

"Because you're afraid she'd leave you for someone else, right? Someone with a larger cock?"

"Maybe," Andrew replied. "I guess that could be part of it."

His aunt didn't reply but turned around to face him and began to undress. His eyes were transfixed as more and more of her silky skin was uncovered, and in a short period of time, all that remained were her bra and undies. "Come here," she said, gesturing him forward with her right pointer finger. "Have you ever taken off a woman's bra before?"

Andrew shook his head as he walked to her. Once he was only a hair away from her, he asked, "Is that my first lesson?"

"Only part of the first lesson. Now, reach around me, and push the straps towards each other."

Hesitantly, he did as he was asked, and off came her bra. It was easier than he'd expected, but he said nothing to that effect. "Now what?" he asked nervously.

"Don't you want to play with my breasts?"

"Yes!" he practically shouted out, before nodding. "Um, yeah, I ... I do."

"So play with them," she replied. She took his hands, placing one on each breast. "Start gently, and when I start to moan, you'll know that I'm liking the pressure you're exerting. But don't be too rough with them. While some women like their breasts to be squeezed hard, I don't."

"How will I know a woman wants it rougher?" he managed to ask as he gently squeezed her two melons. They barely fit into his hands, and he found it so erotic it was all he could do to not cum in his pants.

Maria started to moan a little as his thumbs occasionally stroked her nipples to hardness. "Um ... she'll tell you ... if ... oh God, Andrew, yes ... fuck..."

Her moans excited him, and he dropped his hands, picked her up, and then tossed her on the bed, climbing on top of her and then renewing his assault on her breasts. She said nothing, but her eyes stared at his lips, and he decided to try something.

He lowered his mouth to her perky nipples as when the heat and wetness of his mouth touched her left nipple, she cried out a little and then bit her lip. "You okay?" he asked suddenly, afraid he'd done something wrong.

"Very," she said, "Continue. Let's see how good you are at sucking on a woman's body. Instinct is a powerful force."

He went back to sucking on her left nipple, sucking on it hard, and then gently, before deciding to lick it. One he did lick her nipple and the ridges of her areola and felt her body press against them while she sighed, he wished he'd started there. So, when he switched to her other nipple, he did, and it gave him a sense of pride he hadn't felt before.

"Go down further," she rasped. "Please."

"I like where I am," he complained. "I could lick and suck your nipples all day."

"Who's the teacher?" she reminded him. "Now, go down. Further. And take my panties off."

Andrew sighed a little and relinquished his post to do as she asked, but he quickly didn't regret the change of assignment. As soon as he removed her lace panties, he could smell something sweet yet tangy in-between her thighs. Gently, he ran a finger along her vulva, and when she bucked against him again, he knew she liked what he was doing. The porn he'd watched was really starting to pay off.

Maria spread her legs a bit, and then said, "Spread my labia, and look at my clit."

He took two fingers from each hand and spread them apart. He'd only seen such a sight in porn or in anatomy class, and the sight and smell of her were making his heart pound. He had to taste her. He practically dug in, taking her clit into his mouth and sucking hard.

"Woah!" she practically shrieked out, laughing a little as she squirmed. "Gently, Andrew. I'm glad you want to give me oral, but sometimes coming on that strong might freak a woman out, okay?"

"Mmmhmm," he replied from her snatch. He inhaled her scent again, and then looked up. "What would you like me to do first?"

"Lick me. Gently. Along the slit. Tell me if you like the taste of my pussy juice."

"Like" turned out to not be a strong enough word. He loved the taste of her. Only slightly tangy, it was a taste he couldn't compare to anything else, but he liked it. A lot. So he kept on lapping at her, his strokes becoming longer and longer until his tongue was teasing her clit as he lapped up.

Suddenly, Maria shuddered, and her legs clamped down on his face, practically suffocating him. He heard her cry out for a moment, and when she let go, she sighed happily. "You are a natural. You must get that from your father. Your mother said he's the same way. Fuck ... if all I have to teach you is how best to use your cock, you are going to graduate very quickly."

"I am a dedicated student," he said, peering up at her and then grinning. "What would you like me to do next?"

"Get naked. NOW."

He didn't need a moment to consider whether he would or not. His shirt came flying off, then his pants and underwear, until he was standing naked before her. "Now what?"

Maria patted the bed next to her. "Come lie down beside me. You may cum the instant my pussy is around that cock of yours, and I don't want you cuming that soon. I need to see how much stamina you've got."

He laid down on his back as she directed, and then she took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. "Oh, fuck," he moaned out, almost cuming as soon as he felt the warmth on his shaft. "That feels so good."

"What about this?" she asked, next taking it into her mouth. In response, his cock twitched and shot a few streams of cum into her mouth.

Embarrassed at his quick ejaculation, he wouldn't look at her until she made him. "It's okay. You'll last longer the next time through. I'm assuming that won't be an issue?"

"I'll be fine," he admitted. "At least I think so."

"How many times do you jack off a day?" Andrew turned red before admitting that he sometimes jerked off up to six or seven times a day. "Do you ejaculate each time?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Excellent." She went back down on him, sucking and licking his cock until he was rock hard again. Then she turned around, and straddled him, her face turned towards his feet. "This is one position that you'll find a woman will like, short cock or not." Then she lowered her pussy around his shaft.

His eyes grew wide as he watched her swallow his cock into her pussy, and then he let out a moan. "Holy Mother of God..." he muttered. "Holy-"

He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because Maria started riding him, and before he knew it, his hands were on her hips, and he was shooting his cum deep inside her pussy.

"That was quick," she said with some mirth. "I thought you might last longer after you came in my mouth."

"Sorry," he replied sheepishly. "You just ... well, you feel really good." He looked at where they were joined and then asked, "Should I pull out?"

"Absolutely not. Keep fucking me. It'll help you get hard again, and we're not nearly done." She rode his sensitive cock gently for a couple of minutes, and when he started to harden, increased her tempo.

"Fuck," he started to cuss over and over. It wasn't that he was getting close again already, though he knew if she kept it up, that would happen. It was the sight of his cock buried in her pussy that was making him cuss. What he was doing was so wrong, but it felt so right. And he never wanted to pull out.

"Pound me," his aunt ordered, breaking him out of his reverie. "Grab my hips hard and pound my pussy."

Andrew practically dug his thumbs into her hips as he started to pound her as best as he could. She cried out a little at first, then more and more as her orgasm approached. He was getting close to cuming as well, so when she pulled off him, he let out a frustrated groan.

"Get behind me!" she barked at him, as she climbed onto all fours before lowering her top half to the mattress. "Fuck me like a stud breeds a mare. This is lesson two. Get behind me and breed me."

He scrambled up and rammed his short dick into her pussy. She moaned out loud, and then screamed, "Again! Damnit! Again! Show me what your short virgin cock can do!!"

Eager to please and feeling like a stud breeding a mare in heat now, he did as she told him, and fucked her pussy for all he was worth, ramming her as hard as she could. And she seemed to like it, his indication being when she screamed out and came, squeezing his cock hard. He couldn't help but cum with her, his seed pouring down into her, her position giving gravity a chance to help.

As soon as he finished cuming, he said huffily, "It may be a short cock, but I am no longer a virgin, Aunt Maria. You've seen to that."

"Good point," she muttered into the bedspread. "But we still have a lot of work to do. You're sleeping here with me tonight. And every night, until my husband gets home. Is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." Then he grinned and smacked her ass hard. She yelped, and he let out a laugh. "Wanted to do that since I saw your tight ass in the airport earlier."

"Oh, you've got it coming to you now," she threatened, looking up at him. "Fuck me again."

"But I'm still sensitive," he replied.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "That's what you get for smacking my ass. Fuck my pussy again. You know you want to."

He didn't protest further. She was right. He did.

---------------

Three months later, Maria snuck into Andrew's room at two in the morning and climbed into bed with him. Stroking his cock gently, she brought it to attention and then climbed on top, straddling it as he lay there sleeping.

The wetness of her pussy and the pressure on his cock roused him though, and he rubbed his eyes. Shocked to see her, he whispered, "Are you crazy? Donald could hear us!"

"He already knows," she whispered back with a grin. "I found out after he got back from his trip the first time we fucked. He bugged the bedroom with a video camera, hoping to watch me fuck some guy while he was out of town. But don't worry, he's okay with it. Besides, this is a celebratory fuck."

"How so?" he asked, deciding to place his hands on her hips as she ground down onto him. He was grateful that he'd learned some self-control since he didn't explode immediately now when she took him inside her.

"You're going to be a daddy," she replied quietly, a little grin forming on her face. "But don't get too cocky. Momma is going to want another one after this one is born."

Andrew's jaw dropped for a minute, and then he got a sly look on his face. "I guess my next lesson is that practice makes perfect?"

"Yes," Maria replied. "Took you too long to knock me up the first time. Want to make sure that you get it the first time around next time."

Andrew snorted, and then flipped her over so that he was on top, before taking her legs and wrapping them around his neck. "You know that I don't have any control over that."

She gave him a sly smile. "I have to have some excuse to fuck you whenever I want, don't I?"

"Isn't me living under your roof enough of an excuse?" he asked as he periodically began to thrust hard into her.

"Good point. We'll call it your room and board fee."

Andrew snorted, and then bent her legs back so she was almost bent in half. "And what do I tell my girlfriend?" he asked. "About how much I pay?"

"Mmm. Just knock her up, 'Daddy'," she teased. "And she'll forget all about your services. Or better yet, bring her here, and fuck both of us together. Donald will probably want to fuck her too if she's willing. And if she gets pregnant, we both know who the daddy will be."

Andrew let out a groan at the thought of getting his new girlfriend pregnant and then began to slam his cock into his aunt, cuming shortly thereafter. His aunt was going to milk him dry at this rate ... and he had no complaints. Well, not yet anyway ... not until he had to pleasure two needy women. But that would be a problem for another day. For now? He and his dick were both happy, and that was all that mattered.

12