Prague Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this?"

I nodded.

She slipped the dress she had given me from my shoulders.

"From the moment I saw you half naked, I wanted you."

The look in her eyes told me it was true, and yielding to that delicious sensation of being wanted, I once more felt like a desirable woman rather than a tolerated sex toy. It was not just the dam holding back the lust that was breaking. Suddenly I saw myself through her eyes: there was a blinding flash of enlightenment. I could be desired, wanted, and I could admit to that. I could own those feelings - and now, so it seemed, go with them.

I fumbled with her blouse, and then, leaning down to kiss her breasts, unhooked it, exposing them to my caresses and kisses. Having almost nothing there myself, I have always loved the opportunity to worship those who have. Breasts are a wonderful turn-on for me. I do not like big, heavy breasts, but Annie's were around 36c, a perfect size, my lips thought, as they fastened onto them and began to suck. I felt them swell, harden and swell more as I licked and sucked.

As I sucked, feeling my own arousal grow almost unbearably, my hands snaked under her skirt, feeling my way up her stockings to that patch of naked flesh between her stocking tops and her knickers. I followed the edges until I reached the warmth of her crotch area, my fingers pushing aside her knickers to engage more closely with her pussy, which was smooth and silky. As my fingers connected with her lips, she emitted a deep sigh.

In response to it, I sucked harder, flicking her nipples one by one, as my finger moved downwards. She was so wet I could hear it. I wanted her.

Letting go of her nipples and breasts, I slid down between her thighs, the warmth inviting me, her scent strong, making me want to taste her. At some level I wondered what was happening, I'd never felt this confident, never felt able to let go and admit I wanted sex in a particular way. But with Annie somehow I could do just that. Later I would realise that was because we were so connected at some deep, primeval level, that our desires coincided. She lifted, letting me pull her knickers down. She was so wet that they caught on the thick goo. Once one leg was out that was it, I dived in, wanting her so badly.

Like a woman possessed I lapped at her pussy. She tasted delicious, and for that moment in time, I wanted her, her pussy, no, fuck it, her cunt. I wanted it, raw primal instincts taking over. My fingers parted her cunt lips so I could suck at her thick juices, pushing her clit upwards and using her girl goo to massage it. Her hands gripped my hair, forcing my face into her wetness. My nose rubbed her clit, as, turning my tongue into a tube, I pushed it through her petals until I tasted the stronger juices inside. Sucking hard, I pushed her clit with my nose, sliding my tongue deeper. Her warmth and scent overwhelmed me - and just as she came, her sticky juices dribbling down my chin, I felt my own orgasm flood my knickers.

For a moment time stopped, if that is not a logical absurdity; it was certainly a reality. There was only her and me. For that space there was no time, nothing else in the whole universe, just her and me.

I felt her hands caressing my hair.

"Did you just cum, Pixie?"

Looking up at her, I nodded.

"You look delightful, your face all red, and your cheeks and chin wet. Were you masturbating then, you naughty girl."

"No, Miss Annie," I said, conscious of what I had said only when I had said it.

"Are you telling me that you came just from what you did for me?"

She was smiling broadly, but there was something else in her eyes, a tenderness I had never seen in the eyes of a lover. Then it hit me, we were lovers, I had cheated on Milly.

"Come here, darling little one."

She pulled me up to her, and we lay together, clothing disheveled, on the bed.

Annie stroked my hair. I felt so safe and warm, I sighed with pleasure.

"I think I got you just in time my little one."

I kissed her.

"I have no idea how I am going to get out of things with Milly, who has something planned for Sunday, but I want to get out."

"I'll be happy to rescue you from her. She's bad news. Do you mind me asking about the nature of your relationship with her? Are you her submissive? You seem to be."

I nodded.

"Yes, she has that English aristocratic vibe to which I respond by letting her treat me like dirt. It turns me on, but I also dislike it. In the bedroom it was fine, but she increasingly does it to me in front of others."

Annie stroked my face.

"I will never treat you that way my darling - except when you need it in the bedroom."

I marvelled at her confidence, and I snuggled in tight.

"Hold me, hold me."

I was crying. She held me. I cried some more, she snuggled me some more.

"Baby, you are coming with me. You can't stay here."

"I think I may need to wash my face and find a new pair of knickers," I giggled unsteadily.

"Leave the knickers, I like them that way. Love the face too, but you probably ought not to smell so strongly of cunt at both ends, so go wash and I'll gather your stuff up."

My legs unsteady, I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

I caught sight of myself in the mirror. How could anyone as beautiful as Annie want this little squirt, I thought to myself?

"Stop that, I want you, you sexy little girl." Came Annie's voice from the other room.

"How did you know?" I shouted back.

"Just did."

It was the first time I realised that she "got" me. Annie seemed to have an intuitive understanding of what I wanted and how my odd little mind worked. Only later, with delight, did I realise that her's worked in a similar manner.

But at that moment what mattered was getting me out.

I reapplied a bit of lippy and some eyeliner, threw on a bit of slap, and came out of the bathroom with a cry of, "Ta dah!"

Annie giggled.

"You little sex-bomb. Okay, David has the car waiting. Have you thought this through?"

"No, of bloody course I haven't, but I do have something he will want, and you have something I want."

"Oh, and what's that?" She smiled a slow, seductive smile.

"You know," I blushed. "But I have just had a text from my mother who has sent me those numbers from Katrina's notebook."

"David will be almost as pleased as me," she laughed.

We walked down the gloomy, deserted corridor to the lift.

We looked at each other as the lift descended. She squeezed my hand.

"It will be okay darling."

I looked at her, her eyes shining with love, and I knew it would be.

David was waiting, and we drove through the deserted early morning streets to their base. Prague was eerily empty. Only the street-cleaners and the remnants of last night's revelries were about, and it rather seemed as though the former were there for the latter.

Annie told David she had explained the situation to me. His delight about the numbers was tangible.

Back at their base he looked at the numbers while Annie brewed some strong Greek-style coffee on the stove top. I showed her how I liked it, and we flirted while we made it; suddenly the perils of the night seemed far away.

"I have it!" David declared. "These numbers are the Art House records, plus the latitude and longitude co-ordinates of where they are stored. Let me put them into the GPS."

Annie smiled.

"You've just given the dear boy his heart's desire. Are you going to give me mine?"

I looked lovingly at her.

"As you are mine, yes, a thousand times yes."

"And Milly?" She cocked me a quizzical look.

"Is the past. But in all decency I need to tell her."

Annie smiled.

"Up to you, but we may be able to find a way of telling the bastards we know what they are up to in the longer term. We will eventually nail them, so don't worry too much."

"Now look, girls, with all due respect ..." David began.

"Ooh, mansplaining coming up," Annie laughed, and I giggled. David blushed.

"Will you shut the fuck up for a minute!"

"Sorry I spoke, to be sure," Annie giggled.

He cracked too, seeing suddenly how ridiculous he was being.

"No, I'm sorry, but I am so wound up. We have it. These coordinates point to Štěchovice, which is about twenty miles away. If I get a team in, we could be there tomorrow. It's up in the mountains."

We looked at each other and did a group hug.

"You lovely girl," David hugged me, "I knew that if I ever had a girl cousin she'd be a little brainbox."

His excitement was infectious, and we spread the maps out as he made calls to the Israeli Embassy. There was an old railway line which had been destroyed in the war. It had passed through the mountains, and it looked as though the pictures were hidden in the tunnel. The Israelis, David said, had a team of experts who could get at them.

So engrossed were we that it came as a shock when my phone pinged.

"Where the fuck are you, bitchlet?"

I looked at Annie.

"Just say nothing. Do you have your GPS switched on?"

As I did, I swiftly changed the settings.

There was another ping.

"You done a runner, bitch?"

The next hour saw a text every two minutes, each one angrier. I switched my phone off when it rang.

Annie calmed my down, and we rested, as best we could, on her bed.

I woke about noon, still in her arms.

There was nothing for it, I thought, so I turned my phone on, and there were a dozen messages calling me all the filthy names under the sun. The angrier she got, the more she revealed herself. One of the later ones was:

"Daddy always said the fucking Jews were slippery and unreliable, so I should not be shocked."

Then we got:

"Jewish bitch, I'll have you flogged."

Enough.

I went into the bathroom and phoned her.

"Oh, finally, got the message bitch. Now get your slutty arse back here for a tanning, and maybe, just maybe, I will allow you to cum."

Milly sounded triumphant.

"Milly, I am not only not coming back," and as I spoke my voice found itself, moving from an initial stammer to firmness, "I am distancing myself from you and everything you are."

"You cheeky fucking Jewish bitch, don't talk to me like that. I'll have Helmut deal with you when you are back."

"Get the message, I am NOT coming back!"

At that, I ended the call, shaking.

Annie was in the doorway.

"Good, well done darling."

She held me while I shook.

I'd never stood up for myself before, and the effort was a huge one. But the feeling was so good, I knew I could do it again.

We freshened up, and donned our hiking clothes.

The drive to the mountain did not take us long, and the excitement was mounting. Annie and I held hands, and David looked as excited as a boy on Christmas morning.

The Israeli team soon found the cave, and their equipment showed them that there was, indeed, a train inside the blocked tunnel. With the aid of a local guide, they located a way into the tunnel via some sinkholes, and we lowered ourselves into the darkness which was illuminated only by the torches on our helmets.

The experts led the way. The tunnel was dank and dark. The clink of our boots was the only noise, as we followed the railway line. And there it was, an old train. The excitement was palpable.

The Israeli team knew what they were doing, and within half an hour they had located what they were looking for. As they opened the cases there was famous painting after famous painting, including, to my delight the Mlle. Gabrielle Dio by Degas. They removed the paintings from the frames, as there was no way we could get them out of there.

Two hours after we went down, we emerged, grimy, but happy.

So it was that once more, I found myself on the mountains outside Prague with a map. But that map had brought me not only the Nazi loot, but the love of my life. As we kissed in the fading light, I realised that a miracle had occurred - Spring had come to my heart in the bleak mid-winter.

12