All Comments on 'Prairie Love'

by Toby_dog

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad story. I like how you wrote the story that included sex, not sex that included a story. I saw a few minor errors, but they did not take away from the story. If I may suggest, when I was writing a report at my last job, I would read it out loud. If the sentence didn't sound right, it probably wasn't right and I would change it. I liked the characters and you did a good job on fleshing them out (I think). The pace was ok, but seemed a little choppy to me for some reason. Please keep writing and don't let the naysayers get you down. They need to remember how much they paid to read the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

Good story, enjoyed it, would like for it to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story ..

I really enjoy the way you put your story together; however, please do some work on your dialogue. It needs lots of work - grab any Elmore Leonard novel or short story and study the way he crafts dialogue. Leonard is generally acknowledged as a master of dialogue. The quality of exchange between people is the gold standard of story telling. Keep working, your story line is really good. I look forward to more!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 5 years ago
sorry

I could only give you five stars, loved the story had enough real sex to keep it interesting no huge cock or tits or anal, loving story

sabra16023sabra16023about 5 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the great read. Looking forward to reading more of this story. Thanks

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 5 years ago
Liked it

The other comments are well taken. A final read before submitting is good; in one place, for example, you had "therm" instead "them." If a story is good, a few typos or dropped words can be easily forgiven.

The only big thing that stood out was near the end of chapter one, when the last two paragraphs suddenly shifted to third person, and then returned to first person in the second chapter. Don't do that. If you start a story in first person, stick with that perspective. If you start a story in third person, stay with it -- all the way through to the end. If you feel it's important to do more than one perspective, write it third person; switching back and forth interrupts the tempo of the tale. Part of the joy of writing is developing your craft and learning how to write better. You have good skills thus far.

The story was a bit rough, but bravo for writing it and sharing it with us. Keep writing. 4* Slainté

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Very good

Very good western story. The trip out was good, and descriptive, but not much description of the town, nor of the ranch as a whole. I'm thinking a editor or a proof reader would be good if you add more chapters. Four + stars, not very far from Five. Hope you keep going with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story

very nice read. not an over abundance of sex wbich is refresbing. keep the story going. has a lot of potential.

Kathryn89Kathryn89about 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great work, loved the descriptions of life on the prairie and how their relationship developed. Beautiful ending too 😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hymen ignorance

It's just inside the vaginal canal. If the head of the cock penetrates, the hymen is torn. A woman has outer lips - labia majora, inner lips, a second, more delicate set just inside the outer lips - labia minora, and the hymen sits immediately behind the inner lips. Hymens can be easily torn, and rarely some are thicker and more resilient, meaning it will only partially tear and heal back, and again rare, but if there is no sex for years, it may grow back even if fully torn. A thicker hymen might require medical help to prevent soreness and bleeding with each penetration. Prostitutes with this trait can make a lot of bling, reselling their virginity over and over, complete with bleeding.

Summary, hymen at the entrance. Consult a basic illustrated anatomy book.

Story otherwise was decently done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToby_dog@Toby_dog
70 y/o male, married to the same woman for 50 years. Have lived in Fl, IL, AR, NY, AL. In foreign countries of Vietnam and Japan. Proud father, grandfather and great grandfather. Love this country and will fight still today to keep it free.