Pranked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and I made out and touched each other. I played with her breasts and genitals while she stroked my cock. After a half hour, I moved between her legs and covered her cock with my mouth. Unlike our first encounter, I took my time and made love to her dick instead of just blowing her. As her cock swelled in my mouth, I realized there was nothing offputting about it. It was strange looking at a woman with her cock in my mouth.

I removed my mouth and took her small testicles in my mouth, rubbing them with my tongue. Kelly placed her hand on my head and moaned when I licked the length of her cock. Before moving up and kissing her, I swallowed semen for the second time. I wasn't sure where things would go for Kelly and me, but if I had my way, it wouldn't be the last time I sucked her cock and ate her cum.

Kelly and I kissed for a few minutes, then she moved lower and sucked my cock and balls. It took a while for me to come, but it didn't deter Kelly. When she finished, we cuddled, kissed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke in the morning, Kelly's head rested on my chest. I rubbed her back, moved lower, and felt her firm ass. She sighed and wiggled against me, then opened her eyes. We smiled at each other, then kissed.

"Good morning, sexy," I said.

Kelly nodded. "Good morning. I didn't expect to find you here this morning."

I furrowed my brow. "Why?"

"I don't know. I figured you'd sober up, realize what we did, and bolt."

"Nope. I wasn't so drunk that I didn't know what we did together. Kelly, believe me when I say I enjoyed every moment. If you're wondering, I'm not gay. I've never done anything serious with a man." Kelly laughed when I told her what Mark, Greg, and I did in the locker room.

"So, what will you do when you see the others? Everyone except you knew about me."

I kissed Kelly, rubbed her breasts, and said, "I'm going to thank them. I don't know what they expected, but I'm sure it isn't what happened."

"Wow! You're amazing, Mike. I have to thank you too. You're the first man who made love to me. The first time we did it was fun, but the second time was special. I can't explain how you made me feel."

"Next time, I'll try to up my game."

"Are you saying you want to go out with me?"

"Of course. That is if you want to."

"Oh, Mike, I'd love to go out with you." Kelly hugged and kissed me.

"We should shower and get coffee. If nothing else, I have to take a leak."

I got out of bed, took Kelly's hand, and pulled her to her feet. When I headed for the door, she stopped me. "Don't you think we should dress?"

"Why? We're going across the hall and would have to undress."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for anyone to see me, Mike."

I put my hand between Kelly's legs and massaged her genitals. "Why not? If you've got it, flaunt it."

"What am I going to do with you?" Kelly said.

"You can wash my back."

Kelly and I laughed as we left the room and went to the bathroom. I stood in front of the toilet, took a piss, and flushed. Kelly blushed when she sat on the toilet.

"I'm used to sitting because I use the ladies' room."

"That makes sense."

Kelly and I showered, taking time to run our soapy hands over each other. When I washed her cock, she chuckled.

"This is the first time I showered with a guy since high school," Kelly said.

"I don't know about you, but I enjoyed it."

Kelly nodded. "You have no idea how much I've enjoyed everything, Mike."

We wrapped ourselves in towels, returned to the bedroom, and kissed. I excused myself, telling Kelly I was getting my bag. She nodded and asked me to get hers.

Kelly and I dressed, straightened the bedroom, and headed to the kitchen. When we entered, the rest of the group sat at the table, drinking coffee. No one said anything while I fixed two coffees and gave one to Kelly.

We shared uneasy glances with our friends when Kelly and I sat at the table. I grinned, and looked at Mark, then Greg.

"Thanks, guys."

Greg nodded. "Are we okay?"

"I don't know about the rest of you, but Kelly and I are great," I said.

Mark shook his head. "We sat in the family room waiting for you to come in and rip us a new one."

I put my hand on Kelly's head, kissed her, and said, "Nope."

After we ate breakfast, Kelly and I left. She followed me to my apartment, and we spent the weekend getting to know one another. By the time she left on Sunday night, we'd agreed to date. Kelly and I got together with our friends and enjoyed our time together. No one ever spoke of the night Greg and Mark tried to prank me for a few weeks. One night while the three of us sat in a bar, I told them some details of the night, but not everything.

A month after we met, I took her anal virginity. We were in bed, kissing and touching each other. When I pressed a finger against her anus, she wiggled. I continued touching her as she moaned.

"Are you going to fuck my ass?" Kelly asked.

"I'd love to if you're good with it."

"I don't know if I am or not. I've never been fucked." Kelly kissed me and stroked my cock. "I want to try."

"We should wait until we have lube. I don't want to hurt you, Kelly."

Chuckling, Kelly climbed out of bed, grabbed her purse, and removed a bottle of lube. She crawled beside me and handed me the bottle.

"Here."

"You planned it?" I said.

"I hoped you'd want to. I've fingered my ass and used a dildo, but I want a real cock." She stroked me. "You're bigger than my dildo, but I still want you."

I kissed Kelly, put her legs on my shoulders, and smiled. Using my finger, I rubbed her anus, coating it with the slick lube. When I slipped my finger into her, she moaned and pushed back. After fingering her for a moment, I added a second digit, opening her.

"I'm ready, baby. I want your cock in my ass. Let me roll over," Kelly said.

I shook my head, moved closer, and rubbed my cock against her anus. "I want to watch your beautiful face when we make love."

Gripping my cock, I pressed the head against her slick asshole. When it slid in, Kelly's eyes went wide, and she smiled. Rocking my hips, I pushed more of my shaft into her rectum.

When our bodies met, I paused. "Are you okay, Kelly?"

"It feels amazing, Mike. You can move."

I withdrew my cock about halfway, then pressed in again. Kelly gripped my arms as I sped up, fucking her ass. After a few minutes, I supported myself with one arm and stroked her cock. She moaned, telling me to move faster.

While I screwed her, Kelly moaned and chanted. I felt my climax building, shoved into her bowels, and came. As my cum shot into her rectum, she came, spraying her stomach with semen. When I started to remove my cock from her ass, she stopped me, telling me to leave it in her. We remained connected until my dick softened and fell out.

"Wow! That was wonderful, Mike. I hope you enjoyed it because I want to do it again."

I kissed Kelly. "You'll have to give me time to recover, baby."

When I asked if she wanted to fuck me, she shook her head. Kelly had no desire to fuck me or anyone else.

Kelly and I showered, taking turns washing each other. We talked about our first venture into anal sex, agreeing we both enjoyed it. While we ran our soapy hands over one another, we professed our love.

Three months later, Kelly moved in with me. We've been together for almost four years. Mark married Sarah, and Greg married Kim. Kelly and I stood up for both couples. When Kim became pregnant, Kelly and I talked about adopting a child. We haven't done it yet, but who knows, maybe someday.

Greg, Mark and I never pranked each other again. We had more important things in our lives than practical jokes. I remember the first night with Kelly, realizing the joke was on my friends.

12