Pranked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost noon by the time our trio woke up. The roosters had been making noise for hours, but we were all far too gone to hear them. We were covered in hay and dirt, and Craig has passed out up on the barn roof. We laughed hysterically the gay magazine was nearly glued open on his face. We were going to wake him up, but Jimmy wanted to have some fun with me first. He knew I wouldn't miss this opportunity.

Jimmy walked up to me and I immediately wrapped my hands around him. He began to pee with my hand wrapped tightly around his cock. A massive stream of pee gushed forward onto the nearby daisies as he began to slowly get hard. I quickly pulled his skin up and down towards his thick tip. I didn't even mind the warm pee all over my hand. But just as he got hard we heard Craig stumbling down from the roof. Jimmy quickly jammed his swollen pee-covered cock back in his jeans, and we pretended nothing had happened.

After a late lunch we climbed in the jeep and drove back over to Danny's house to make more trouble. He was shooting a football back and forth with his dad and younger brother. A few beads of sweat were dripping down Danny's perfect athletic body as he ran back and forth in the warm spring sun. His tight black shorts were on so tight that I could see his plump ass flexing up and down as he quickly ran back and forth. His white T-shirt lifted up a few times as he threw the ball, exposing his perfectly chiseled six-pack. He threw the ball again and I got a decent peak at his long flaccid cock jamming up against his shorts. I'm sure Jimmy couldn't take his eyes off him either, but he definitely didn't want Craig to know.

We waited until they went inside to eat lunch, and Craig got ready for his prank.

Craig ran up to the door and rang the bell twice. As soon as the door opened Craig ran back towards the Jeep. Danny came out to see what who was at the door. Jimmy had the brilliant idea of honking the horn just as Craig closed the door to the jeep. Danny's face turned bright red as he gathered up pages of hot naked men spread all over his lawn. The wind picked up one of the pages and it somehow it flew against of my window. The picture was of a guy on his knees with a huge cock jammed deep inside his throat. The picture floated off the jeep window, and as it fell off I got a good look at Danny's perfect ass.

Jimmy could barely keep a straight face in church the Sunday morning. Danny looked right at him and scratched the side of his cheek. It was pretty clear to all of us that he was giving Jimmy the middle finger, which Jimmy very much deserved. Jimmy laughed and lightly punched Craig hard in the arm, causing the three of us to laugh like idiots.

After church we ate a late lunch over at Craig's house. His family wasn't rich like our families were, but his mom made a wicked Mac and Cheese which we all loved to death. After watching a bit of Sunday cartoons with Craig's younger brothers we got back in the jeep at went back to our spot. Jimmy grabbed a case of cold beer and set it down near the fire pit. The three of us drank beer after beer, and kept chucking random shit into the fire. After six or seven beers Jimmy badly needed to pee again. I strongly thought about following him, but I didn't want Craig too know about what we had been doing.

Jimmy stumbled off his plastic chair and knocked it over on the ground, nearly breaking it in half. He grabbed his small pen flashlight, and stumbled over to the nearby stream to take a leak. We heard a loud splash and branch snap in half, and the two of use quickly ran over to him.

Jimmy was swearing like crazy, and punching the side of a tree. It turned out someone had snuck up behind him and shoved him forward down into the stream. This was war, and we knew exactly who did it.

The three of us tried to chase down whoever it was, but they ran faster than we thought possible. We could hear branched snapping, and we could see their flashlights dangling on their sides. We knew one the guys was Danny, but who was the other guy running next to him? It was way too dark for us to figure that part out. As soon we heard a car start we gave up and headed back to the barn.

Jimmy was covered head to toe in a thick layer of swamp mud and was swearing so much that we couldn't understand a word. While pulling his pants back up, Jimmy swore he'd get them any which way he could. Jimmy went off to his Grandpa's house to get cleaned up, and came back twenty minutes later with a clean pair of blue jeans and dark blue T-shirt. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and he forgot to do up his zipper. The tip of his thick cock was peeking out of his open zipper. I pretended not to notice, while we continued our night of drinking.

We spent the rest of the night trying to find ways of getting them back. Jimmy really wanted to be the crap out of them, but we convinced him we would find another way. When Craig went off to pee, Jimmy undid his zipper. He grabbed the back of my head and I wrapped my lips around his tip. He undid his button, and pushed my head further down. We heard a branch snapping in the distance, and quickly stopped what we were doing. We both realized it was too risky to keep this up with Craig always around.

The following night we drove up to Danny's and waited outside his bedroom window. We turned off the lights to the jeep and watched nervously as Danny moved around the room. It was a clear spring night and his curtains were closed. But the moon was shining bright and lit up most of his room. While he moved around the room, he accidentally brushed one of the his curtains open.

There was another guy next to him, and they were kissing passionately on the lips. Their mouths were wide open and their tongues were rubbing back and forth while they undressed each other. Once Danny was naked he bent down just underneath the windowsill.

The other guy's naked back was pushed hard against the windowsill. His hands were wrapped around Danny's head and he was moving Danny back and forth underneath his waist. Danny stood back up, and they stroked each other while they began kissing again. Danny flipped him around and kissed the back of his neck, while rubbing his cock back and forth.

The guy in front held the windowsill, and Danny grabbed his waist. Danny grabbed something and poured on his cock before starting to push inside his friend. Danny's eyes were tightly closed as he penetrated him deeper and deeper. Worried Danny would open his eyes and see us, we quickly sped off.

It was pouring by the time we go back to the barn, so we decided to hang out inside on this rainy spring night. We grabbed a case of beer from the trunk and Jimmy pushed the barn door wide open. Our jaws fell wide open is disbelief. Someone had messed with our scarecrows.

We had these two scarecrows that we would dress up in funny costumes. Usually we would dress them up in woman's clothing and pretend to dance with them. If we were drunk enough we'd practice kissing on them or maybe worse, if nobody was looking. We were weird like that, but we were also a bunch of drunken college seniors.

Jimmy yelled so loud that his voice shook the barn roof.

The two scarecrows were both wearing Jimmy's clothes, and tiny tree branch was sticking out where the 'crotch'. Too add insult to injury, a carrot was placed in between each of their 'mouths'. Jimmy tried to grab his shotgun, but we pried it away from him. We convinced him that we could be one step ahead. We also reminded him that we now knew Danny's big secret.

We were worried Danny would mess with us again, and we didn't want to be spotted. We took Jimmy's grandfathers old Buick and put it in neutral a block from Danny's house. Danny's house was on a slight downhill, so we were able to quietly roll the car until we parked it across from Danny's house. We decided we would stake out his house until we could think of something good. His bedroom light was on and he was fooling around with the brunette again. We were able to get a good look at his lover this time. It turned out Jimmy knew the other guy from their football team. He was also a college senior and was the head quarterback. We couldn't believe was what going on, right above the pastor's window!

Because it was raining so heavy, Danny probably figured he didn't need to pull the curtains closed. They had no neighbors across the street, so they would be oblivious to us staring in. The brunette's juicy ass was pressed hard against the clear glass window pane, and his legs were wrapped tightly around Danny's waist. The brunette reached up and wrapped his hands tight around Danny's back and began kissing him.

Danny buried his hands on the bottom of his friend's plump ass, and began slowly lifting him up and down. Danny grabbed his butt-cheeks and spread them wider. The three of us could see Danny's long cock slowly penetrate his hole. Jimmy looked at Craig and told him to get ready.

Jimmy had no idea that I was staring between his legs. His jeans were creased upwards, and his cock was clearly hard against his jeans. I was lucky that I was sitting in the backseat, and nobody could see my boner stretching through my thin black shorts. As Craig stepped out of the car and headed to the front of the house, Danny turned his friend around. Jimmy grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. It was so dark and rainy that it was unlikely anyone would see what we were doing inside the jeep.

I jumped up into the front seat and placed my mouth on Jimmy. Jimmy felt much wider this time, and I was struggling a lot. He pushed my head down deeper and almost got down to his thick hairy balls. It was a combination of his loud moaning and my loud gagging inside the old Buick. Jimmy reached over and caressed my cock while I struggled to go deeper and deeper on his widening cock. My mouth was starting to hurt, and I badly needed a break. We took turns stroking each other, and I was truly shocked when Jimmy's lips pressed against mine.

He was a great kisser and his tongue dug deep into the back of my mouth. We swapped our tongues back and forth while we kissed passionately. Jimmy was moving his hand so fast that I had to beg him to slow down. He took a break from kissing me, and bent down between my legs. I bit my lip hard not wanting him to hear my loud moaning. While Jimmy slobbered up and down on my throbbing cock I glanced up into the window to see what was going on.

Danny's back was pressed against the ledge underneath the window. Danny's thick muscular ass flexed up and down while the brunette's hands were locked underneath Danny's arms. They let go of each other, and the brunette went down on the bed. Danny got behind him, and grabbed him by the waist. I moved my hand faster and faster causing Jimmy to shoot a nice load on the steering wheel. I reached down and placed my hands just underneath Jimmy's lips. Jimmy was met with a nice warm load spreading all over his lips.

Just as Danny was about to push inside his friend, Craig rang the doorbell twice. I quickly jumped back into the back, and was still dripping onto my leg. As soon as Craig got inside the Jeep, we honked the horn twice. We could see the two naked studs pulling the curtains, and quickly getting dressed. Danny went to look out the window, and we all smiled and waved before driving off. Jimmy missed a spot or two and there was still a little glob of his cum on the steering wheel.

Jimmy slowly opened the barn door, worried about what they would pull. But the humiliation was way worse than anything he could ever imagine. We tried not to laugh but we couldn't hold back, it was just about the funniest thing we'd ever seen.

Jimmy's pet pig, Hoffa, was standing in middle of the barn on a large hay bale. He was wearing a brown wig and had dark red lipstick around its mouth. Jimmy's blue boxers were wrapped around its waist, and its curly tail was poking out through the slit. Craig opened a beer and shared it with the pig, causing it to grunt twice with enthusiasm. Craig hopped on the pig and rode it around the barn, making Jimmy tear up with laughter. We had a few more beers with Hoffa, before Craig brought it back to the animal barn. I knew the real reason Jimmy wasn't in a bad mood, and I wasn't exactly going to tell Craig.

We couldn't ignore the fact that Danny was pranking us and decided it was time to get him back. The next morning Danny had a little surprise from us in his living room from us in his living room. Thankfully, Jimmy had access to plenty of animals.

The baby goat was chewing on his favorite necklace which was wrapped around its tiny neck. Danny's favorite college sweater was wrapped tightly around its young adorable body. Danny's dad came in screaming because it was chewing through their favorite leather-bound bible while urinating on their new living room carpet.

But the pranks were just getting started, and neither of our teams was ready to give up.

Later that night when we opened up the barn door, we were met by two beautiful women sitting high up on a stack of hay bales. The pretty ladies were smiling down at us and slowly lifting up their long flowery dresses. They lifted up their dresses just a little bit more to reveal what they were wearing underneath.

They were wearing dark black lingerie stockings, and matching black garter belts. Of course we couldn't take our eyes off of them as they lifted their dresses just a little bit hire. They both had perfectly smooth inner thighs, and were wearing dark lace panties. They pulled their dresses back down and smiled at the three of us.

The blonde-haired girl smiled at us seductively while squeezing her friend's big voluptuous breasts. They gave each other a wet sloppy kiss and pulled each other's panties out from under each other's dresses. They threw the black lace panties over to us and we each took a turn sniffing them. They kissed again, and buried their hands underneath each other's dresses. They both got down from the hay bales and began crawling over to us on their hands and knees.

The three of us quickly pulled our pants and underwear down, revealing three swelling cocks. They crawled all the way over to us and slowly sucked our cocks up and down until the three of us were rock hard. This was truly a dream for the three of us! Getting head from the two hottest chicks we'd ever seen! As soon as we were all rock hard, they went back to the hay bales and started making out again. They both stood up and lifted their dresses, revealing their long hard cocks!

Click! Click!

The blonde took a few more pictures and blinded us with the flash. They giggled like a bunch of idiots while they stumbled down off the hay bales, and ran past us. We quickly realized we just got pranked by Danny and the brunette, and we just got head from a few guys. Although they were both pretty good at, and we all knew it. Jimmy was really mad and he was trying to get to them, but they were way ahead of us. Of course none of us could run after them because our pants were wrapped around our ankles. Craig was pretty close to catching them. But once we heard a car start again we knew he had no chance.

The next morning we could hear the pretty waitress snickering as she brought us our breakfast. She finally stopped laughing and pointed to the bulletin board. Our dick pictures were spread all over it. We grabbed as many pictures as we could, but by now we were now the laughing stock of the entire town. Old Ms Davies looked up at Jimmy and gave him the old 'one finger salute' before pocketing the picture of his hard wet cock hanging out between his legs.

We sat in silence while we ate breakfast, and we were still baffled as to how well they managed to convince us. Either they really did an amazing job dressing up, or we were so desperate we fell for it. I couldn't get my mind off of their perfect long cocks swinging underneath those dresses, but who was I going to tell?

We spent the next few nights drinking ourselves stupid and convincing ourselves that our next plan would finally work. We needed to get back at those two troublemakers. They couldn't simply get away with this. We couldn't refuse such a perfect opportunity. Jimmy was ecstatic that April 1st, was on a Sunday. If there was a day of the year that Jimmy looked forward too, it was definitely that one.

The church bells rang at exactly twelve noon, as they always did. Pastor Jeff began his sermon, and the church members listened quietly. Ms. Davies sat in the front row with her daughter, and we sat way in the back. Danny and his brunette lover were sitting in the front reading the bible a few feet from his dad. They were probably dreaming of having their hands all over each other. I could only imagine what would happen if his dad found out.

Craig snuck upstairs to the top floor, and prepared for Jimmy's signal. We were likely going to hell for this, but it was worth it.

Right on cue and just when pastor's Jeff wife hit the high note, the skies opened up. Layer after layer of Billy's colorful assortment of underwear tumbled down on to the congregants. His plaid cotton boxer shorts, his tight white underwear and a few of his swim Speedo's fell down from the ceiling. We even added the two wigs and a the black panties to the mix. The younger congregants laughed hysterically, and the older members looked around not sure how to react to the mountain of his odd assortment of underwear.

Pastor Jeff was clearly irate, and was staring directly at the three troublemakers sitting in the back. Danny's brunette friend had him pinned down to the seat, and was holding him back from heading over to us. Pastor Jeff decided to dismiss the congregation and figure out how to clean up this mess.

Us boys quickly ran out the back exit of the church and sped off into Jimmy's jeep. Worried pastor Jeff would come after us, we went to hide in 'The Spot'. We drank the rest of the day, and stayed up a good part of the night wondering if they would come back for revenge. Craig passed out and it was just Jimmy and I sitting in the barn, drinking the night away.

Jimmy undid his pants, and pulled his massive cock out. He began stroking it slowly up and down. He took my hand and pinned it hard against his cock. I eagerly wrapped my fingers around it. He moaned as I began gently stroking him quickly up and down. I squeezed much harder this time, causing him to expand and throb in my hand. Just as the clear liquid started to drip on my hand, the barn door swung open. Danny and his sexy brunette friend walked into the barn, and they weren't wearing much. All they had on were tattered denim shorts that were so tight, half their perfect ass-cheeks were exposed.

They crouched down on their knees in front of the bucket he was sitting on. The quiet spring night was interrupted by the two shirtless studs gagging loudly up and down on him. They took turns forcing their heads up and down his massive throbbing erection. Danny was clearly showing off his skills, as Jimmy's thick cock disappeared deep into his open mouth.

The two guys began lightly bit each other's nipples while they sucked off Jimmy. Their saliva dripped down off Jimmy and onto the dirty barn ground beneath them. Jimmy started moaning louder and louder. Danny kept gagging on Jimmy's thick cock, while his friend pushed his head deeper and deeper on him. His friend reached down and played with his big swollen balls, while the brunette began lightly biting on the skin of his tip.

The brunette stood up next to Jimmy and placed the crotch of his shorts against his face. Jimmy reached up and pinched his hard pink nipples, causing him to moan with pleasure. Jimmy tried to touch him between his legs, but she smacked his hand so hard it turned purple. He turned around rock his hips back and forth, giving us good look at his cute plump ass in his tight shorts.