Pranked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy gasped for air as he pressed the crotch of his jeans hard against his lips. The brunette grabbed the back of Jimmy's head so he couldn't move. Jimmy reached up and grabbed his plump muscular ass-cheeks with both his hands. I reached down and stroked Jimmy's cock in and out of Danny's mouth. Jimmy spanked the brunette's ass few times, causing them to jiggle up and down before he slid his hand up into his shorts. He pushed his hand a little bit higher, and began to slide his finger back and forth between his butt cheeks.

The brunette let out a loud gasp as Jimmy's finger began pushing inside him. Jimmy went a little bit deeper and started to move his finger in out of him while gripping one of his cheeks. Jimmy pulled his finger out again, and kept gently fingering him.

Danny's jaw was starting to lock up, so he took a break from sucking Jimmy and gave me a turn. The brunette rocked his hips from side to side, and slowly pulled his shorts down. He grabbed his long cock and slapped it all over Jimmy's lips, until he finally pressed it inside Jimmy's mouth. Jimmy sucked him back and forth, and began working his fingers deeper in him. Danny grabbed Jimmy's cock and began to slide it up and down into my open mouth. Jimmy's finger went all the way in the brunette's hole as he shot a huge load all over both our lips.

Jimmy sat on the bucket with the huge mess of his cum and saliva dripping down between his legs. Neither of us realized that Craig had seen everything, and was stroking himself wildly inside his jogging pants.

Danny went down on his knees in front of the brunette. The brunette grabbed Danny's head and pushed it tightly into his crotch. Craig and I pulled our cocks out and began to stroke each other back and forth, as the brunette's moaning grew louder and louder. Danny went on his hands and knees, and rocked his denim shorts back and forth while he sucked his friend. He was clearly showing off his muscular ass in those tight tattered denim shorts.

Danny stopped sucking his friend, and he lay on the dirty barn floor. His friend bent down, and unzipped his tight shorts. The brunette's plump behind rocked back and forth as he moved faster and faster. The brunette spread his thighs wide apart, so we could see his perfect exposed pink hole.

"If you boys want to fuck me, you have to suck each other's dicks." The brunette said, turning to face us.

He opened up the shorts a little bit wider, and began stroking Danny in and out of his mouth.

Danny pushed his fingers inside his mouth, and slowly drove them in and out of the brunette's tight wet hole. Danny started to push his finger in a little bit deeper, while lightly spanking him on his left butt-cheek.

Craig's loud moaning was a pretty good indicator that he seemed to enjoy the feeling of my lips running up and down his long hard cock. Danny smiled up at us as we sucked up and down on each other's cocks, while he fingered his friend's hole.

Danny's friend sat down next to him, and they placed their hands betweens each other's legs. Danny let out a load moan, as his friend buried his mouth all the way against his shorts. They started to kiss passionately, and stroke each other faster and faster.

They suddenly stopped and walked over to where we were sitting.

Danny came up to me and grabbed the back of my head. His legs spread wide open and he began to poke at my lips with the tight denim shorts. He opened up his zipper, and he shoved it so deep in my mouth that the open denim zipper pressed against my lips. The brunette walked over to Craig, and spread his legs wide. He kept jerking himself harder and harder as he shoved his cock back and forth Craig's mouth. They pulled our pants and underwear down over our feet and pressed their hands and knees into the muddy ground in front of us. Danny's rocked back and forth, slowly teasing the tight denims shorts off of his waist and pulling down past his thick muscular thighs. I grabbed the brunette and slowly began pushing my cock between his plump butt-cheeks. The two of them faced each other and began to kiss. Just as we were almost inside them they stood up and both ran off!

We should have realized they still had their hiking boots on. We should have realized they were going to pull something like this. We watched in horror as they just ran off into the woods. Danny managed to pull his tight denim shorts up, but the brunette was completely naked. We could hear them laughing away as their perfect behinds bounced into the woods. Of course we couldn't catch them because our pants weren't on and they had stolen the only flashlight we had.

This time we didn't even bother chasing them. We were both pretty close to finishing, and decided to continue blowing each other until we came. Craig moaned louder and louder as his thin double loud shot into the roof of my mouth. Craig leaned over and began working his way slowly up and down my cock.

We were both very surprised to see a flashlight dangling, but that certainly wasn't all that was dangling. The denim shorts had disappeared, and the two naked studs had resurfaced. The brunette reached down and grabbed his cock, sliding it back and forth in and out of my mouth until he was rock hard again.

Danny pushed my hand away from my cock, and I suddenly felt a tight sensation around the tip. Danny wrapped his legs tightly around me, and he started to kiss the side of my neck. I couldn't believe it how incredibly tight his hole was. I reached my hands around grabbed the bottom of his perfect butt-cheeks and pushed deeper inside him. He kissed me on the lips and began to ride me faster and faster. He was going so fast that he nearly broke the flimsy plastic chair in pieces.

The brunette sat on Craig's lap and Craig toyed with his light pink nipples. He took his hand and they both ran their fingers along his thick hardened pink nipples. A load moan exited the brunette's mouth as Craig began pinching them. Craig leaned forward and bit them, as he began sliding his hand up and down between the brunette's legs. The brunette stood up and began working his cock in and out of Craig's mouth. Craig was clearly struggling but the brunette just kept jamming his cock deeper and deeper into his mouth.

He rode me faster and faster, and begged me to spank him hard. My hard slaps again his skin echoed loudly but were muffled by Craig's constant gagging. Danny was going too fast and the chair slipped out from underneath us. We both fell on the ground, and rolled around on the dirty floor. Danny pinned me to the dirty ground and squatted down on me. Just as he settled on me again I lost control, and shot my load deep inside him. To show his appreciation, Danny leaned forward and gave me a very passionate open mouth kiss. Just as soon as he finished kissing me, he stood up and turned around.

I eagerly licked my warm juices out of his clean-shaven hole, until it was all gone. But I couldn't simply ignore Danny's massive throbbing cock. I pushed Danny onto his back, and wrapped my lips around him again. I was surprised to feel Jimmy's hand pushing my head slowly up and down on Danny.

Danny pushed me aside and bent over on his hands and knees. He was instantly met with Jimmy's thick cock slowly pushing inside him from behind. His moans were quickly muffled by the brunette's thick cock swelling up against Danny's teeth, and Jimmy spanking him over and over.

Craig stood up and began taking turns with Jimmy penetrating Danny from behind.

Craig couldn't handle himself and before switching back with Jimmy he let loose. His load shot all over Danny's smooth backside, and some of landed on my clothes. Craig moaned like animal as I leaned up and cleaned his dripping cock between my lips. The two of us lay on the ground and kissed passionately, while Jimmy continued to slam his heavy body against Danny's bright red ass-cheeks.

Jimmy grabbed his waist and pounded him harder and harder. He was going to hard that Danny had to beg him to stop. But Jimmy didn't listen to him right away. Jimmy pulled Danny's head back and shoved inside him a few more times, before slowly pulling out and giving Danny's butt one really hard open hand spank. The brunette bent down in front of Jimmy on his hands and knees. Jimmy grabbed his ass, and spread his cheeks open.

Danny went down on his back and spread his legs apart in front of the brunette. Danny's cock was instantly buried in the brunette's mouth, as Jimmy ate his tight pink hole. Jimmy grabbed the sides of the brunette's waist and flicked his tongue in and out of him.

Every time Jimmy pushed forward, Danny's cock got buried deeper and deeper in the brunette's mouth. Jimmy grabbed hard at the sides of brunette's fleshy behind. As his tip penetrated the brunette, Jimmy grabbed his ass so hard that it began to turn purple. Danny slowed down and grabbed the thick base of his cock. He began to tease the end of his cock in and out of the brunette's hole. Seeing the brunette pick up his head and start gasping with pleasure was causing Danny to nearly explode. Danny reached down and grabbed his cock. He quickly pulled the skin up and down against his tip until he was ready. Just as Jimmy jammed his cock all the way in the brunette Danny shot his load. The brunette tried to swallow it, but Jimmy grabbed his head and began slamming into him again.

Jimmy suddenly stopped rocking back and forth and nearly fell on the brunette's bent over back. As soon as he pulled out of him the brunette turned around. Jimmy grabbed his cock and shot a massive double load all over the brunette's hair and eyes.

Once the brunette got every last bit off Jimmy, it was the brunette's turn to finish.

Jimmy picked up the brunette and placed him on a hay bale. He grabbed both his legs and pushed them to his chest. Jimmy pushed his finger halfway inside his hole. Jimmy motioned for me to come lend him a hand. I quickly got up off the ground and licked the brunette's cock up and down between Jimmy's lips.

Jimmy started to finger his hole faster and faster while I sucked his tip. The brunette's hand came down and we where both met a massive stream along both our lips. We were so busy with the brunette that we didn't notice that Danny was taking pictures of us. Lucky for us, Craig had grabbed all their clothes and threw them into the fire. Now, we were finally even.