Prankster Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, people constantly brought up Mark's little penis. Now that it happened many years ago, seldom do people mention it. Even though nobody mentions Mark's little penis anymore, I still make sure he knows what happened. I will never get the mental image of Mark running naked with his microscopic dick flopping around with his giant white butt cheeks jostling for an entire hour to reach our home out of my head.

I wish I could have seen it in real time because my fantasy only shows an impartial truth. The absolute truth arouses me, so I make sure Mark rehashes it for my carnal pleasure. I constantly make fun of his little penis now. He loves it when I do. We celebrated more birthdays after that with harmless pranks. He never tried to reclaim his title as "prankster king." I will always be known as the queen, and Mark worshiped me.

12