Pratixa: Friend's Cuckold GF

Story Info
Pratiksha satiates her lust for a Muslim cock.
11k words
2.58
12.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with yet another exciting experience for you. I want to tell you about Pratiksha (Dolly) -- my college-mate Nandu's slutty hot girlfriend. In this post, I want to describe how Dolly turned Nandu into a complete cuck for my cock.

(If you like these experiences as much as I did, then feel free to drop in a Comment, and Rate and Favorite this post)

About Me ...

I'm Ali. I'm over 5'10" tall, fair-skinned with a chiseled face, big light-brown eyes and dark long straight hair. I have a trim athletic physique as I've played soccer all my life. Apart from playing soccer, I like reading books, riding bikes and banging big booties. After losing my virginity to my older cousin Dee, I found I had a high sex-drive, which drove me to make numerous casual sexual relationships with different girls and women.

I was born and raised in one of the biggest cities in central India and come from a rich and respectable family. We are ultra-conservative Muslims but owing to my high libido, I deviated and had several illicit but secret sexual affairs with women and girls I know.

This includes Pratiksha, or "Dolly", as she likes to be called.

Nandu was a college-mate and part of my group. He is as tall as me, but dark and plump with a receding hairline and wears thick specs. He comes from a lower middle-class family but has always been pretentious. Nandu got into the habit of borrowing money from me so he could go to parties with the rest of the group. I didn't mind lending him money if he really needed it for something important. Though I gave him a few hundred bucks every time he asked, I also reminded him that he should probably quit spending money he didn't have. But Nandu was not ready to listen to my advice and kept on trying to live the high-life.

In the first year of college, he told me he liked this girl from the BBA department. So, I became his wingman and introduced him to Pratiksha.

About Pratiksha ...

Pratiksha Singh is a bold, slutty but a religious Hindu girl. Dolly stands around 5'6" tall, has a honey-colored complexion and a skinny but sexy athletic figure. She has a long face with high cheekbones, and brown doe eyes framed by long black straight hair. Dolly has small but firm 28B boobs, with a slim 24" waist but a sexy wobbly 34" bubble-butt. Dolly's slender long legs with skinny feet are incredibly tempting too.

In short, Pratiksha looks a lot like the petite porn-star Alexis Tae.

Dolly was a star athlete at college and was on the girls' volleyball team. Apart from her slim sexy looks, Dolly was also known for being short-tempered, quite arrogant and totally narcissistic. Though she pretended to be a devout Hindu, it wasn't uncommon for Dolly to smoke cigarettes when she hung out with us, and she would always drink at parties. Dolly was always tailed by her best-friend Sneha, who was a total contrast to Dolly. Sneha was shy and simple, average height with a pleasantly curvy figure.

COMING TO THE STORY ...

Dolly Flirts and Seduces

(4PM -- 12AM, Wednesday 25 May 2005)

Dolly hooked up with Nandu in January 2005 and soon became a regular in our group. She would always try to act manly and compete with guys in almost everything. We tolerated her obnoxious behavior because of Nandu. But Nandu dared not tell Pratiksha to tone down her act because he was completely obsessed with her and was more like a lackey than a boyfriend. Also, Dolly often treated Nandu harshly in front of everyone. We would've felt bad for him, if he was not so pretentious and arrogant himself.

Since the time Dolly started hanging out with us, she was flirty with a few guys from our group, including me. Being the only two athletes in our group, it was inevitable that Dolly was closer to me than the other guys in the group. So, Dolly would never miss a chance to get touchy-feely with me. She would find excuses to touch my arms or pat my chest in a seemingly friendly manner. At times, she would beg for a ride on my Bullet and she'd sit extremely close to me, pressing her small busty chest on my back. I would ignore her obvious attempts at flirting but couldn't stop feeling aroused.

A few months into their relationship, Dolly was hanging out with us, drinking beer with the rest of the guys, at a park near the college. Nandu wasn't there for some reason and she started bitching to me about him. I was surprised when she confessed that she was only in a relationship with Nandu because he was completely obedient and ready to do anything to please her. Plus, this way she could keep other guys at bay, who tried to hit on her regularly. Then Dolly told me how Nandu buys her expensive gifts and she sometimes wondered where he gets the money for it. She knew his father didn't earn much and they lived in a small rented apartment.

I didn't mention that he borrowed the money from me. But hearing her confess her true feelings for her "boy-friend" also exposed her true nature to me that day.

When Nandu's birthday came in May, he asked me if I could take him, Dolly and Sneha to a resort an hour away from our hometown. Obviously, he borrowed a few thousand bucks from me and also begged me to bring my dad's car. I warned him once more that he didn't need to borrow money just to splurge, but Nandu pleaded and promised he would pay me back, as usual. So, as our summer vacations were on and I didn't have anything planned for the day, I agreed.

On Wednesday, I packed a small backpack with a few clothes and stuff I'd need for the overnight stay at the resort. I wore a plain black soccer T-shirt with dark-blue jeans and black sneakers. After checking that I had my cell-phone, wallet, cigarette pack and lighter I stuffed a fresh bag of weed and rolling papers in a secret compartment in my backpack. Bidding goodbye to my parents, I took the Tata Safari and drove to pick up Nandu from his home first.

Nandu came out in a white T-shirt with some corny slogan, blue jeans and white sneakers. He put his backpack in the tail-end of the SUV and we drove to pick up Dolly and Sneha from Dolly's house.

Dolly looked pretty sexy wearing a fitting white T-shirt that outlined the perky mounds of her tempting tits and her athletic back. Her blue skinny jeans clung tightly to her slender long legs. She wore white 4-inch heels which made her look tall and tantalizing. Dolly wore light makeup but enough to highlight her high cheekbones and with bright red lipstick on her thin bow-shaped lips.

Sneha looked cute in a red fitting Salwar-suit. It had a low neckline that showed a couple of inches of her cleavage. The Salwar-bottom was loose but it outlined the shape of her lovely wide buttocks, especially as she also wore white 4-inch heels. Sneha didn't have any makeup on but her soft plump lips were covered with dark crimson lipstick.

After Dolly and Sneha kept their backpacks in the back, they sat in the rear-seats.

By 4 PM, we were on the highway, on our way to the resort. I drove slowly, with bass music playing on the stereo, and we talked excitedly about the things we were going to do. Nandu and I smoked a long thick joint while Dolly coaxed Sneha into smoking cigarettes. As the high took hold, Nandu began boasting about some of the fights we'd been in at college. As he bragged on, I saw Dolly and Sneha sneaking glances and giggling silently. After some time, Dolly asked me to narrate some more of these experiences. As I drove and talked, Dolly began flirting with me furtively.

I caught Dolly staring at me in the rear-view mirror often. She would hold my gaze for several seconds before smiling and raising an eyebrow questioningly. I pretended I didn't notice her flirty behavior. But I saw Sneha sneaking peeks at me and smiling to herself. This made me wonder if I'd maybe get a chance to fuck Sneha, because she was single.

We reached the resort a little after 5 PM. After checking-in, we were shown to the small villa we'd rented.

The villa was spacious with a huge sitting room, 3 large bedrooms and bathrooms with lawns in the front and rear yards. There was a medium-sized swimming pool beyond the patio in the backyard. The tall bushed lining the borders of the lawn gave complete privacy. Dolly and Sneha were excited and looked around in awe at the luxurious suite.

The weather had turned cooler as evening approached. Still, we felt hot and sweaty. So Dolly suggested we could sit out in the patio and have cold beer. Everyone agreed and Nandu called the reception to order some beers. Everyone went to change their clothes. Dolly and Sneha shared one of the bedrooms, while Nandu and I took the other two rooms.

I was feeling a little excited as I changed into a fitting blue tank-top and a pair of blue soccer shorts, with black underwear. After grabbing my cell-phone, the weed, rolling papers, cigarette-pack and lighter I walked barefoot out into the patio. The doorbell rang when I kept everything on the low glass-topped coffee-table. Everyone else was still in their rooms, so I went to answer the door. I got the tray laden with several tall bottles of Tuborg beer and snacks from the waiter, locked the door and went back to the patio.

The backyard was in the east, so the patio was in the cool shade of the villa. There was a soft warm breeze blowing across the lawn, making the trees and bushes sway gently. It was pleasant weather, perfect to kick back and relax.

I sat on one of the four cane chairs around the small round table when Nandu came out. He wore a white tank-top that outlined his protruding belly and a pair of white Bermuda shorts. Seeing the chilled green beer bottles, Nandu got excited. But as we waited for Dolly and Sneha to come out, we lit up cigarettes and started preparing some joints. We kept talking about college and cleaned the sticky green buds.

"Wow!" Nandu commented suddenly and I looked up at him to see him staring behind my back.

Following his dreamy gaze I turned my head and saw Dolly and Sneha coming out into the patio.

Dolly looked hot in a tight white tank-top. It showed off her wide cleavage and her strong athletic shoulders. She wore a pair of small yellow soccer shorts which clung to her gently curved waist fit to her taut firm buttocks, besides showing off her slender sculpted legs. She had waxed her body, so Dolly's smooth honey-colored hairless skin looked incredibly tempting.

Sneha was also looking surprisingly sexy. She wore an oversized purple T-shirt which clung to the round mounds of her busty chest. Below, Sneha wore a pair of dark-blue cotton pajama-bottoms that clung tight to her wonderful wide waist and thick legs.

The two walked barefoot out into the patio and joined us. As Nandu and I sat opposite, Dolly and Sneha took the seats to my left and right, respectively. They opened the beer bottles and sipped. I didn't drink too often so I declined. Then I went back to rolling the joints. As they drank the beer the three of them loosened up quite a lot. Even Sneha, who rarely said anything, began talking animatedly.

After I finished rolling several joints, I lit the biggest one and began smoking up. The strong weed kicked in fast and I was pleasantly high in a short time. So, I kept smoking slowly and listened to Dolly and Sneha reveal gossip about some of the girls we knew from college. They giggled and laughed as they revealed some dirty little secrets about their college-mates. It was erotic to hear Dolly describe details of some truly risqué stuff, like the times she's kissed girls on a dare or while drunk.

The three of them were smoking cigarettes and drinking their beers. The mood was incredibly mellow all around. As time went by, I also became talkative.

An hour later, Nandu was pretty drunk after having had two large bottles of beer. Dolly and Sneha had had a bottle each though, so they were pleasantly tipsy. I had finished smoking the joint and was very high. By then, the weather had cooled down but the weed was making me sweat a little.

It was still several minutes to sunset so I decided to go for a swim. The cool blue pool beckoned me temptingly. I grabbed another joint from the bunch, with my cigarette-pack and lighter and walked to the keep them at the edge of the swimming pool. I had my back to them and began pulling my tank-top off.

"Ohh ..." Dolly cat-called from the chair, "Nice!"

Surprised, I turned around with a grin and saw the three looking and smiling. I shook my head and put the tank-top carefully over the joint and cigarette-pack, before walking to the deep-end and diving smoothly into the cool water. I swam the short length of the swimming-pool underwater and came out at the shallow end. I shook my head and took a deep breath. The water felt refreshing and I did a few quick laps to get my heart rate up.

After I finished the last lap, I came up in the middle of the pool, and found Dolly and Sneha standing there. Nandu sat on the chair, smoking a cigarette and drunkenly coaxing Dolly and Sneha to get into the swimming pool. I swam to the edge of the swimming pool and looked at them.

"We don't know how to swim." Dolly smiled and said, "Will you teach us, Ali?"

"Sure!" I said.

I was emboldened by the weed and eagerly watched as Dolly and Sneha went to the shallow-end and stepped into the cool swimming pool. As they walked towards me, I kept ogling Dolly's slim body and Sneha's curvy figure as the water rose up their legs to the waist. Once they came close, we stood with our backs to the side of the pool and bent low to immerse ourselves up to the neck.

"Mm ..." Dolly moaned softly as the water cooled her sweaty body.

Their eyes were hooded and I could clearly smell the beer on their breath. I started teaching them how to swim. We were in a playful mood and joked around a lot. This also gave a perfect excuse to Dolly and me to touch each other.

When I showed Dolly how to position her body while swimming, I helped her float with a hand on her flat firm tummy. Her tight short tank-top had pulled up and I touched her bare midriff. She didn't object at all and ignored it. Often, when fooling around in the water, Dolly would touch my legs with hers, or find a way to touch my bare chest and arms.

As dunk began creeping in, Dolly and Sneha felt a little sober. So, we decided to smoke the joint. We went to the side of the pool and I wiped my hand dry with my tank-top. In the meantime, Dolly and Sneha came to stand close to me. As I lit the joint, I found Nandu napping on the chair. I pointed this out to Dolly who just shook her head and told me to share the joint.

I turned around and stood in chest-high water, with Dolly to my left and Sneha to the right. Dolly stood turned half-way to me, so she could keep an eye on Nandu. The first hit on the joint too effect and I got higher and higher. We kept passing the joint slowly and I watched Dolly and Sneha take long deep tokes on it. They had choked and coughed at the first puff but had quickly got the hang of it.

While smoking the joint, we'd started talking hushed tones. It felt great to be close to two sexy wet girls and getting high. I didn't mind the way Dolly would "accidentally" brush her legs on mine, or rub her perky taut tit on my arm. On the other side, Sneha stood close enough that her curvy wide hips bumped on me.

It was dark by the time the joint got over. The three of us were very high. Nandu continued to nap on the chair a few feet away. Dolly had gotten bolder with her touches and I felt her hand and knee brush on my crotch once or twice. I wasn't sure what to think so I pretended not to have noticed it.

It was well past 7 PM. We'd been in the water for well over an hour, so it started feeling a little too cold. Once the high got hold, the hunger soon followed. Then we stepped out of the swimming pool with a plan to have dinner at the restaurant of the resort.

I let Dolly and Sneha get out and watched their lovely wet assets jiggle and sway. Dolly walked to Nandu and roughly woke him up. He jerked awake and looked around dazed at the dark backyard. She told him it was time for dinner and he should get ready. Then I helped Nandu get up and walked him to the bedroom. Then I went to my room, stepped into the shower and had a calming bath. As I stood under the spray, my mind went over Dolly's seemingly innocuous attempts at teasing me. Despite the facts, I still doubted that she was deliberately touching me as a sign of adulterous intentions. Yet, it had been arousing, no doubt.

After the shower, I went and changed into a dark-green T-shirt and blue jeans with my black sneakers. After checking my pockets for everything, I walked out into the sitting-room. No one was around so I decided to sit on the large leather couch and smoke a cigarette while I waited.

It was around 8 PM, when Nandu slowly walked out of his room. He wore a listless expression and I knew he was still tipsy from the beers he'd had. He had a yellow shirt and blue jeans with the white sneakers. Nandu came and asked for a cigarette. I gave him and helped him light it, looking at his miserable condition. I assured him that he'd feel better after he's eaten. While we were talking, Dolly and Sneha also walked into the room.

Dolly looked very hot in a fitting yellow summer dress with spaghetti-straps. It showed off not just her slim figure but also the perky mounds of her taut tits, her firm flat tummy and long slender smooth legs. The high-heels she wore also exaggerated her slim muscular thighs and calves, making her look a tempting package.

Sneha also looked pretty hot in a fitting light-blue T-shirt and matching jeans. The top clung to her big round boobs and wide curvy hips while the jeans outlined the shape of her thick legs wonderfully. Sneha also wore high-heels which made her look even more tantalizing.

We walked into the restaurant and found only a couple of tables occupied. I figured there were not many guests at the time. We took the corner table and sat. Dolly and Nandu sat together while Sneha and I sat opposite, with our backs to the wall. Nandu immediately put his head on the table and Dolly and Sneha began checking the menu. The waiter took our orders of beer, appetizers and the meal and left.

Dolly, Sneha and I lit a cigarette each while waiting for our drinks. We chatted casually till the waiter returned with the beer bottled and snacks. Nandu raised his head up, looked at the beer and made a face. Then he eagerly ate the snacks while Dolly and Sneha drank their beer. I sipped on a soft drink and we began talking. As the beer was drained, Dolly and Sneha became increasingly animated.

Suddenly, I felt something on my leg and almost jerked upright. But then I caught Dolly's eyes and she quickly winked at me before continuing to talk. Below the table, her foot ran up and down my leg.

I was stunned and froze!

The first thought that went through my mind was the boldness with this Dolly was teasing me, with her boyfriend sitting right beside her. But the initial shock soon wore off and I stretched my long legs out. This made it easier for Dolly to rub her bare foot up from my ankles to my calves and up to my thighs.

As soon as her foot came close to my crotch, I furtively snuck my hand under the table and caught her ankle. Dolly froze in place and pretended to hear Sneha talk when I slowly ran my fingertips up her smooth slim calf. She visibly shuddered at the soft sensual touch but acted as if it was too cold. I smiled to myself and my excitement grew intensely.

I kept feeling and squeezing Dolly's sexy slim leg secretly under the table, with Sneha and Nandu completely oblivious about it. It was an incredibly exciting experience for me, to find my friend's slutty girlfriend teasing me, especially after the intoxicated state I was in. The amount of weed I'd smoked earlier in the day showed its lingering effects and I was soon turned on. So was Dolly, judging by the way she bit her lips and yet enjoyed my sensual fingers on her leg.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers