Pratixa: Friend's Cuckold GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half hour later, the waiter arrived with our meal. Once it was served, we began eating ravenously. The beer and the weed had made everyone extremely hungry, so we rarely spoke while eating dinner. Even Dolly had pulled her foot from my crotch and was busy eating.

It was around 10 PM when we finished dinner. Nandu felt a little better after having food and he agreed to Dolly's suggestion of having a few glasses of vodka in the villa. So, we placed the order for a half-bottle of Smirnoff Vodka and a 2-liter bottle of Coca Cola. We walked to the rented suite and sat on the couches.

Dolly and Sneha took a seat on the large 3-seat couch while Nandu and I sat on the small single sofas on either side. We lit cigarettes and chatted while waiting for the order to arrive. It didn't take long and Sneha went to answer the door. I watched her soft wide ass-cheeks wobble with each step as she walked.

Sneha came and put the tray laden with the bottle of Vodka, chips and snacks and Cola on the low rectangular coffee-table and took her seat. Nandu went ahead and started mixing the drinks eagerly. I could see the usual lust for alcohol in his eyes. Once he passed the glasses, we clicked them together and took sips of our drinks.

After talking for a few minutes, Dolly suggested that we should play Truth or Dare. We were all having a good time, so everyone agreed. Dolly told Sneha to get an empty bottle of beer from the patio. Sneha eagerly went out into the dark patio and hurried back with an empty green glass bottle.

Everyone sipped on their drinks and smoked a cigarette while playing the game. Initially it was innocent enough. Then gradually, as the alcohol took effect, things started getting flirtatious. I was pleasantly tipsy after a drink and refused the second and third that they had. Instead, I lit a thin joint and began smoking it.

It didn't take long for Nandu to get drunk again. He was too blasted to be aware so, we cut him out of the game and then it was just Dolly, Sneha and I who continued playing. His eyes soon drooped down and we heard him snoring.

After that, whenever I chose a dare, Dolly began getting bolder with her dares. They stopped being playful and slowly became sexual. The first time, Dolly made me strip my shirt, so I quickly did it. I had no qualms being topless when the two didn't mind. Plus, I wasn't naïve to know where things could go with this. The next time, she asked me to dance with her for a minute. I thought it was a simple ball-dance but she had more of a club-dance in mind. Sneha switched on the TV and put on a music video and Dolly began dancing with me. While dancing, she found ways to grind her taut tits and firm ass on me, and I didn't shy away from caressing her soft arms and gently curved hips. I kept glancing at Sneha and saw her watching us with a huge grin on her face.

I chose dare once more and Dolly quickly grinned and opened her mouth to say something when Sneha suddenly caught her hand.

"I think I'm going to puke!" Sneha gasped and Dolly immediately stood up and took Sneha to the bathroom.

I watched the two of them stumble and sway into the nearest bedroom. Suddenly left alone, I felt deflated. I wondered what Dolly was so excited about then heard her calling me from far within the room. Hearing Dolly's call, Nandu was roused from his drunken stupor and gazed around before his brain caught up. I got up and walked as quickly as I could in my stoned state to the bathroom.

There, I held Sneha's hair while Dolly soothed her and made her puke. Nandu followed me into the bathroom, mumbling and stumbling on the way and came to see what we were doing. As soon as he heard Sneha gag he gagged too and immediately went to the sink and puked.

"What the fuck!" Dolly cried out angrily.

"It's okay. I'll handle him." I said soothingly, trying to calm her short temper and went to help Nandu.

It took several long minutes to get Sneha and Nandu to get done with vomiting. All through this, Dolly kept grumbling about people drinking more than they could handle. I kept quiet and once we were finished, I tried to make Nandu walk to his room. Nandu was too wasted to and incoherent, so I had to practically carry him. When we came out into the living-room, he became belligerent and wanted to sleep on the couch. I was glad I wouldn't have to carry him so I helped him to the large couch and he quickly plopped down across it. I helped him lie on his side and he went to sleep almost immediately.

Then I dimmed the lights in the large room until it was bathed only in the golden glow of the recessed lighting. I took a seat on the single sofa and lit a cigarette, waiting to see what happens next.

In a short while, Dolly came out of the bedroom. She looked at Nandu who was snoring loudly on the couch, shook her head in disgust and then looked at me. But when our eyes met, she suddenly smiled wide. Dolly came close and I saw that she was also sobered up almost completely, just like me. She walked on bare steady feet into the cool semi-dark living-room.

Dolly gets my Dick

(12AM-3AM, Thursday 26 May 2005)

It was past 12 AM on the wall-clock. Dolly asked if we could smoke a joint. She told me having to handle someone puking tends to kill her buzz and I agreed.

I suggested that we should go out in the patio, seeing that Nandu was snoring loudly and we could smoke in peace. Dolly immediately agreed and we went out into the patio. We went and sat on the patio chairs but soon mosquitoes started biting Dolly and she said we could smoke in the sitting-room. So, we went back into the sitting-room through the glass doors, locking them behind us.

I sat on the single couch to the left of the larger one where Nandu slept and figured Dolly could sit on the other sofa, across the coffee table. I hadn't forgotten how Dolly had teased me earlier while we were having dinner at the restaurant. So, I was hoping Dolly would make another move.

So imagine my excitement when Dolly instead chose to sit on the armrest of the single sofa I sat on.

I felt thrilled when Dolly put her long slender leg over the armrest and sat barely a few inches away from me. I kept still and watched her bend over to grab the pack of joints from the coffee-table.

The fitting dress became even taut over her perky tits and clung tighter to her cute round buttocks. This sent a jolt of excitement up my dick and I felt it getting aroused. That made me squirm a little in my seat and I was thankful for the tight underwear I wore, or Dolly could've definitely seen my thick semi-erect cock over my jeans.

Dolly sat upright and turned to pass me one of two joints. I held the lighter up and helped her light it. I caught her looking at me in the dull glow of the lighter's flame and I smiled politely. Then I blazed my joint and we started smoking silently at first. But then Dolly suddenly put her arm over the low backrest and leaned close to speak to me.

"God!" Dolly exclaimed softly, "I'm fed up of this, dude." She said with exaggerated frustration.

"What's wrong, Dolly?" I asked, turning my head to look at her.

"He," Dolly said nodding towards Nandu who snored away blissfully a couple of feet away, "He is so embarrassing some times."

"Ah, don't mind it too much." I tried to calm her, "It happens."

"No, he does this every time he gets to drink alcohol. He shouldn't drink so much if he can't handle it, right?" He's embarrassed me in so many parties, I can't even count." She said and then smiled, "You're lucky you don't have to handle an embarrassing girlfriend, dude."

"I guess." I replied and shrugged my shoulders.

"But I know you've got several 'special friends'." Dolly said and winked.

"Yeah ..." I said and smiled.

After taking a few more tokes on the joint, Dolly gradually slid her arm lower till it rested on my shoulder. She gently caught a handful of hair and played with it.

"I really like your hair, dude." Dolly whispered and began running her hand through my long straight hair.

"Thanks. You've got nice hair too." I said and boldly reached out to catch a strand of her dark long hair and stoked it.

"Thanks!" Dolly smiled and held my gaze for several seconds before looking away and grinning.

As the joints burnt lower, we got increasingly mellow. Then Dolly asked me about my love-life. I was not shy to share a few incidences, knowing where things were going. We kept talking softly and Dolly got increasingly comfortable on the sofa. Before the joints were over, Dolly had slid down and was sitting on one half of the spacious single sofa. Though we were pressed tight together, we were both slim so we could just about fit on the cushy soft seat.

Obviously, I felt a thrill of anticipation as my lusty high brain went into over-drive.

We finished smoking our joints almost at the same time. We were both very high by then ... and apparently very horny too.

My senses had heightened incredibly. So, with Dolly sitting so close to me, I could clearly smell the erotic mix of sweat and her perfume and the warmth of her slim firm body. Dolly offered to crush out the roach. I handed it to her and Dolly leaned towards the coffee table in front. I immediately put my left arm on the armrest and leaned my head back before closing my eyes.

So when Dolly sat back, she pressed back on my arm.

"Oh ..." I exclaimed softly, "Sorry." I apologized and tried to pull my arm back but Dolly quickly caught my hand and held my arm in place.

"It's okay." Dolly whispered softly and leaned back to sit and held my arm around her slim curvy waist.

I felt incredibly high and was getting aroused so I closed my eyes and rested my head back to take deep long breaths.

"I have a confession to make, Ali." Dolly whispered and I nodded my head encouragingly, "I've always wanted to date a Muslim guy."

"Mhm ..." I mumbled and waited for her to continue.

"Well, not even date." Dolly continued and her voice seemed to get closer, "I just wanted to fuck a Muslim guy." She said from so close that I felt her warm breath on my cheek.

Right when I opened my mouth to reply I suddenly felt something soft and wet clamp over them.

"Mm!" I cried out in surprise and my eyes flew open to find Dolly kissing me hard.

Despite my lust, I realized I should push her away immediately but I didn't try too hard. Regardless of the type of relationship with Nadu and I had, it felt wrong to fool around to this extent with my friend's girlfriend. But I'd felt this was quite inevitable with the way Dolly had been behaving with me all through the day. Plus, when she chose to sit on the armrest of my couch it only confirmed my growing suspicion.

So I only protested weakly and let Dolly press and smash her pouty firm lips on mine. I could taste the mix of vodka and cola on her tongue as she pushed open my mouth. She had an arm wrapped around my neck and she pulled my head down. She pulled my face around so she could kiss me deeper. I enjoyed Dolly's wet hungry kiss for almost a minute before she ran out of breath.

"Shit!" I gasped softly when Dolly finally quit kissing to catch her breath, "What the fuck, Pratiksha?" I hissed, pulling back to look at her.

But Dolly quickly turned around and straddled my thighs. She sat on my crotch and pressed her firm perky chest hard on me. I looked at her clearly saw the lust in her hooded eyes.

"Don't try to pretend you don't want me too, Ali. I remember you enjoyed playing with my leg during dinner." Dolly confronted me boldly.

"Yeah, well ..." I stammered, "That was just a bit of fooling around, but this is something else, right?" I pointed out.

"I don't care." Dolly countered directly, "You sure know how to turn on a girl!" Dolly whispered fiercely and told me how horny she got with the way I caressed and played with her leg under the table during dinner.

This made me lose any inhibitions I might have had about fucking my friend's girlfriend.

"I know a lot more than that." I quipped and grinned when Dolly finished.

Dolly grinned excitedly at this and quickly began kissing me once more.

"Mmph!" Dolly's lusty moan was muffled in my mouth as our lips met once more for a hot wet kiss. As we kissed, Dolly and I began exploring each other. Dolly ran her hand all over my neck and squeezed my firm pectorals. In the meantime, I felt her slim curvy sides and her sexy slender legs up and down. I ran my palms roughly all over her slim shapely legs, which evidently made Dolly get immensely turned on because she began nibbling my lips at that.

As our kissing and fondling got more intense, Dolly's desperation knew no bounds.

Dolly quit kissing after a few minutes. She sat upright to look at me with hungry lust-filled eyes and started to take off her yellow short summer dress.

But I stopped her and nodded towards Nandu, who was laid across the large couch right behind her.

"Forget about him right now. This is about my sexual needs and I'm hungry to fuck you, Ali." Dolly pleaded softly, "I'll let you fuck me any way you want." Dolly added.

Dolly was clearly desperate to fuck me. I was evident by the way she pressed her taut round tits on my chest and rubbed her crotch on mine.

I was extremely high and intensely horny! So, I pretended to think about it for a few seconds before looking back at Dolly and nodding my head.

"Yes!" Dolly grinned excitedly and immediately went back to kissing me.

"Mm ... Hmm ... Mm ..." We moaned softly as our wet long tongues danced together.

Dolly caressed my face and kissed me while I ran my fingertips up and down her slender smooth legs. I tickled her smooth soles with my fingertips at first, before moving to caress her ankles. After a while, I began to outline the shape of her firm calves before moving up to feel her thin but taut thighs. A few minutes of kissing and teasing had us both very horny.

It was incredibly thrilling to kiss and fondle Dolly while Nandu slept unaware a few feet away. My thick arousing dick was trying hard to push its way out my tight underwear. Dolly must have felt the bulge because she began rubbing her crotch more deliberately. Our kiss gradually became more passionate. This sent shivers of excitement up and down my spine.

After teasing her lovely slim legs for a while, I slid my hands under her dress and grabbed handfuls of her small sexy ass-cheeks.

"Mmm ..." Dolly moaned lustily into my mouth when I began squeezing and kneading her firm cute bubble-butt.

After some time, I put my hands under her dress and caressed her bare tight back, and thus lifted her dress all the way up. We parted and Dolly raised her arms so I could pull her dress off completely. We were panting after the long hungry kiss and I watched her sexy slim semi-naked form with incredible excitement.

"Wow!" I whispered softly, gazing at her sexy slim form and grinned excitedly, "I like it!" I quipped and Dolly smiled wider.

Then I told Dolly to stand upright between the sofa and the table. Dolly eagerly obeyed and stood between my feet. I glanced at Nandu to make sure he was still asleep and found he was still asleep on the same side as we'd left him. He was facing us and I could see he was breathing softly and and was glad that he was in deep sleep now.

I looked back at Dolly and told her to remove her matching yellow bra and panties. Dolly put on a sensual show of it and I watched with growing arousal.

Dolly grinned excitedly and moved her hips as she slowly pulled her bra off and teased for several seconds before revealing her cute small tits. She was so aroused that her large brown nipples stood erect. She playfully flung her bra behind her and it landed near Nandu's face. She giggled when she saw this and then turned around to face away from me. Dolly stood with her sexy small buttocks a foot from me, and slowly stripped her tiny panties before she flung them on the large couch too.

"Nice!" I commented with delight and immediately reached out to grab Dolly's firm small ass-cheeks.

Dolly wriggled her hips playfully before turning around to face me, which gave me the first glimpse of her dark clean-shaven crotch and large brown labia. I leaned back and checked out Dolly's naked sexy body from head to toe. Dolly quickly posed with her hands behind her back and chest and butt pushed out.

My huge cock threatened to tear my underwear when I started ogling Dolly's small cute tits. My eyes then went down to her firm flat tummy, lower to slim waist and softly curved hips before gazing at her long slender legs. Dolly's pert small bubble-butts stood out prominently and enticed me to spank her. I wanted to feel her slim tight body desperately.

I reached around and ran my fingers up the back of her slender shapely legs. I felt her firm well-shaped calves and moved up to her tight thin thighs. Then I teased her smooth crotch for some time and went up to cup her taut small tits. I gently squeezed them and enjoyed their surprising firmness before flicking my thumb over her large taut nipples.

"Oh!" Dolly groaned in delight when I began licking and sucking her sexy small boobs while squeezing them gently.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face harder into her chest. I decided to turn on Dolly even more. So, after a minute or so, I opened my mouth wide and took her cute B-cup boob inside completely.

"Mmm ..." Dolly moaned long and low at having her entire boobs sucked and pressed my head harder into her taut tiny tits.

After a few minutes of alternately sucking both her small perky boobs, Dolly began gasping for air with the intense pleasure. I could imagine how sensual she must be especially after having smoked weed on top of all the beer and vodka she'd had. I was right in figuring that the weed had made Dolly extremely sensitive and she could distinctly feel every slight touch, kiss, caress and suck.

"Please stop!" Dolly pleaded softly and pulled away.

Before I could say anything, Dolly quickly went to her knees and began undressing me.

I could see her desperation to fuck in her hurried actions. She rushed to pull my pants off and I hurriedly removed my T-shirt. Then I lifted my butt so Dolly could remove my jeans and underwear completely.

Within seconds, Dolly had me completely naked too.

She flung my clothes on the large sofa, near Nandu's feet and turned back to watch me naked for the first time.

"Oh my ..." Dolly exclaimed with shock at seeing my thick long erect cock, "Dude, it's as thick as my wrist!" She cried out softly with wide eyes.

"It'll fill you up, and fulfill your lust, Dolly." I commented and winked, which seemed to excite Dolly.

Then Dolly reached out and gingerly caught my big stiff dick with both hands. She was visibly thrilled to be touching my cock for the first time, so Dolly started by caressing her fingers up and down its fleshy thick length.

"Mm ..." I moaned and slid lower to get my crotch closer to Dolly.

Dolly smiled wide when she saw my reaction and grinned with more confidence. Soon, she wrapped her soft warm hands around my huge hard shaft. She squeezed it hard before stroking it all the way from my head to base. This instantly got me even harder and my huge stiff shaft stood immensely stiff.

"Let me see how you suck, Dolly." I mumbled excitedly and sat upright.

I caught Dolly's chin and pulled her face closer to my crotch. She understood exactly what I wanted and immediately went to kiss my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead.

"Oh yeah ..." I sighed with the intense pleasure, "Good girl." I moaned softly when she swallowed my huge engorged cock-cap in her wet tight mouth.

Dolly began expertly stroking and sucking my stiff cock. I watched her head bob up and down as she struggled to take more than a couple of inches of my thick long cock in her small mouth. This made her spit dribbled down and she spread it all the way down with her hard deliberate strokes.