Pratixa: Friend's Cuckold GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ack!" Dolly gagged hard when she forced my big round dickhead all the way to her throat, "Gaah ..." She gasped aloud and panted for air but continued to stroke her slick saliva all along my thick stiff shaft.

She met my gaze with teary eyes and winked excitedly. I grinned, feeling increasingly thrilled at realizing how desperately Dolly wanted to please me. She then looked down and watched with wonder while stroking my fleshy slick dick.

"Dolly!" Nandu's voice immediately jerked me out of my excited ride.

I quickly looked up to see Nandu attempting to sit upright in his drunken sleepy state. He rubbed his eyes to focus but he didn't have his specs. Still, there was no mistaking that Nandu had caught Dolly sucking my dick.

"What?" Dolly countered with surprising calm, "You better not say anything. Or I'll tell everyone how you come as soon as I touch you. Do you want that, huh?" She asked, glaring fiercely at Nandu who immediately cowered in fright.

"No ... Please no ... " Nandu mumbled and began sobbing.

I watched him with a mix of pity and disgust as he blabbed and pleaded with Dolly who stubbornly went on to suck and jerk my dick.

"Dude, what the fuck ..." Nandu eventually pleaded to me when his girlfriend failed to hear his pathetic sobbing cries,

I looked him right in the eyes and gestured by rubbing my thumb and forefinger together. Nandu immediately understood I was talking about all the money he owed me. This seemed to make him fall silent but he kept sobbing and watching Dolly blissfully sucking on my thick stiff dick.

"Dolly, what are you doing?" Sneha's voice then came from the doorway of their bedroom and I quickly looked up once more.

Sneha stood at the doorway with disheveled hair and still wearing her clothes from dinner. She looked stunned and stood with her mouth hanging open as she watched Dolly and me completely naked, while Nandu sat blubbering pitifully on the next couch.

"What the fuck now?" Dolly grumbled with frustration and turned her head to look at Sneha, "If you want to join, you're more than welcome. Or you can go right back to bed." She told Sneha in a stern voice.

"What.. I ... No ... I'm sorry ..." Sneha stammered for a few seconds before comprehending what Dolly had said and apologized before slipping back into the bedroom.

"Good!" Dolly exhaled and shook her head before turning around to face me.

"Ali, please fuck me now!" Dolly pleaded.

I was way too lusty and high to worry about Nandu and only wanted to satiate the intense hunger of my huge hard-on.

"Sit here and spread your legs." I said hurriedly and stood up from the couch.

Dolly immediately plopped down and sat low on the couch, with her cute round buttocks hanging over the edge of the low cushioned seat. She spread her slim long legs wide apart and unashamedly looked at me with increasing anticipation. I quickly went on my knees and grabbed the thick base of my slick stiff dick. Dolly hooked her arms under her knees to keep her thighs spread as wide as she could. The sight of her creamy clean-shaven cunt sent a jolt of excitement up my stiff dick.

I didn't waste time with foreplay anymore and immediately shoved my large stiff cock into Dolly's slick wet cunt.

"Ai!" Dolly cried at the sudden penetration and her eyes opened wide with shock as I sank my thick long shaft steadily deeper into her wet tight vagina, "Oohhh ..." She groaned as her hungry hot pussy was gradually filled all the way.

"Fuck ..." I swore softly and paused with my huge thick cock buried over halfway inside her and was delighted at the way Dolly's creamy cunt clenched my fleshy stiff dick tightly.

"Noo ..." Nandu moaned from behind my back but I ignored him completely.

Instead I reached out and grabbed Dolly's taut round tits and began kneading her while fucking her harder and harder.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Ooh! Oh! Aah! Shit! Shit! Oh yeah! Aah!" Dolly kept groaning and moaning approvingly once her lust overcame the pain.

I was incredibly aroused and truly enjoyed fucking her hard. I kept a tight hold on her firm small breasts and pumped my hips back and forth. Every time my slick thick dick slid in, Dolly would jerk with excitement and relax when I pulled out. She soon let go of her knees and instead wrapped her strong long legs tightly around my waist. She reached out to grab my firm flat chest with her left and also began rubbing her taut clit with the right at the same time as I fucked her.

"Ah ... Yeah ... Ooh ... Yeah ... Aah ... Ali ... Fuck me ... Yeah ... Oh fuck me hard ... " Dolly began moaning louder and talking dirty.

My eyes were stuck to Dolly's face and I watched her sexy expressions with growing excitement. My thick hard cock felt delightfully snug in her tight-clenched cunt. Her thin taut thighs around my waist made me sink my cock deeper and deeper, painfully stretching her taut cunt with each stroke in. It was extremely exciting to play with Dolly's firm small boobs because they fit perfectly in my hands. I squeezed and kneaded them harder and more roughly when Dolly showed signs of enjoying it.

"Yeah ... Yes! Yes! Yes!" Dolly gasped louder and began rubbing her clit faster as she neared her first orgasm.

I started to fuck her faster and more rough, with swift deliberate thrusts in and out. Her lovely large labia clung tightly to my fleshy slick shaft every time I pulled out, making me incredibly aroused. I began panting as I pumped faster and it didn't take long for Dolly to come.

"Aaaa ...." Dolly groaned long and low as she climaxed hard.

Dolly froze in place and trembled as the waves of her intense orgasm hit her. Her eyes were clenched tight together, but not as tight as her creaming climaxing cunt was around my huge thick cock. I was delighted to feel her warm watery juice dribble out every time I pulled, and splattering down on the tiled floor between my knees.

"Fuck!" Dolly swore aloud as soon as she caught her breath and was able to speak, "That was incredible!" She added and swiftly sat upright.

"Aack!" Nandu gagged loudly as soon as Dolly sat upright and pulled my thick hard dick out of her creamy slick cunt.

I turned my head to watch him stumble, with a hand on his mouth, away into my bedroom.

"Pathetic idiot!" Dolly commented and I turned to look at her, "Why did you stop?" She then asked me in a lusty tone.

"Let's change position." I said, excitedly, "You've got to sit on me this time." I explained to her.

Dolly eagerly stood up from the single sofa and walked around to the large couch, which Nandu had just vacated. I grinned and followed her before plopping down in the middle and leaned back to sit comfortably upright. Dolly quickly straddled my thighs and I glanced around the room.

That's when I saw Sneha peeking from around the doorway of the sitting-room. I was extremely excited Sneha was peeping on Dolly and me, and figured she'd watched the entire drama unfold with Nandu too. This made the possibility of seducing Sneha grow even stronger.

So, I decided to put on a show for Sneha, just for fun, if not for anything else.

I held my huge slick dick upright and Dolly gently lowered herself on it.

"Yeah ..." I sighed with satisfaction as soon as Dolly began sinking my thick stiff cock into her tight creamy cunt.

"Ooohh ..." Dolly groaned as my huge hard shaft slid inside and stretched her taut-clenched cunt wide open, "Mph!" She whimpered when she sank it halfway inside.

I quickly grabbed her gently curvy hips and began lifting and lowering Dolly up and down over my cock.

"Mh! Mh! Mh!" Dolly grunted quietly every time my long thick rod slid halfway into her hot wet vagina, "Yeah ... Oh ... Aah ... Yeah ... Oh yeah ..." She soon began moaning and groaning lustily as we got into a slow sensual rhythm.

As Dolly jumped up and down on my dick, I started caressing her naked slender body. I began by feeling her slim sexy sides before roughly squeezing her tiny taut tits.

"Uff!" Dolly hissed with a mix of pain and pleasure as I twisted her large prominent nipples, "Oh, I like that ..." She whispered lustily and pushed her small bare breasts out for me.

It was thrilling to have Dolly ride me in the semi-dark sitting-room while Sneha watched from behind the doorway. My huge stiff dick stood rock-hard as Dolly's wet slick cunt kept swallowing it into her deep wet depths. Dolly was so aroused that she caught my bare shoulders and dug her fingernails in. This sent a jolt of excitement through me and I slid a hand down to her crotch. With one hand playing with her taut small boobs, I began rubbing her tiny slick clit with the other hand.

"Ooh, fuck!" Dolly swore aloud with the intense pleasure and began riding my thick stiff dick faster, "Yeah! Yeah! Oh ... Fuck ... Yeah!" She gasped repeatedly before she cried out aloud and came hard.

Dolly froze in position and her slender but strong legs clamped tight around my waist right when the intense climax hit her. Her eyes snapped shut and her mouth stayed open in a long silent scream of ecstasy as waves of an incredible orgasm made her shiver and trembled with delight. I'd pulled my hand from her taut tits and grabbed her slim waist tight with the arm.

With the other and, I kept rubbing her clit faster while her climaxing cunt kept clenching and clasping tighter around my thick long shaft. Dolly came so hard that her cunt-cream dribbled out from around my huge hard dick and streamed down my balls to splatter on the vinyl-topped couch-cushion. Every gush of her cunt-cream sent shivers of excitement through me and it took an effort to hold my own orgasm back.

"Oh Ali!" Dolly gasped aloud with an intense lusty voice, "You'll drive me crazy!" She whispered fiercely before biting her lips temptingly.

I just grinned and winked but my extremely aroused cock was craving keep fucking.

"I'm not done yet." I said and told her to wrap her arms and legs tight around me.

Dolly looked a little confused, but she was stoned and still horny so she complied and immediately wrapped her slender arms around my neck and her slim strong legs around my waist. I held her petite body in a tight embrace and slowly stood up from the sofa.

"Oh!" Dolly cried out in surprise when I lifted her effortlessly in my arms and stood with my huge hard cock still buried into her, "Shit!" She swore aloud as the movement caused my stiff long dick to slide another inch deeper into her tight-clenched cunt.

Then I quickly grabbed handfuls of her small taut buttocks and began lifting and lowering her effortlessly over my huge hard-on.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Aah! Oh! Aah! Oh!" Dolly started grunting and groaning when I started fucking her standing upright.

I was incredibly high and horny and didn't even feel her weight as I pumped her up and down my slick thick dick. Dolly's creamy hot cunt clasped tighter around my huge wet cock as it thrust in and out of her. Dolly clenched me tighter around the neck and immediately began kissing and biting my neck and shoulders.

"Oh! Aah! Yeah! Aah! Oh! Yeah! Aha! Oh yeah!" Dolly soon began enjoying the fast fuck, and didn't mind my thick big dick sinking almost all the way into her tight wet vagina.

As I lifted her up and down, Dolly's small taut tits rubbed roughly over my bare firm chest. Her wild hungry kisses and nibbled got me even more aroused and I began fucking her harder. I started to pump my hips up when I lowered her on my thick cock, which made my round engorged dickhead rub on Dolly's G-spot.

"Ooh ... Aaah ... Aahh ... Oh God ... Yes ... Fuck me! Aah!" Dolly began panting and moaning lustily when the intense fucking got her incredibly aroused too.

I quickly glanced to the side and grinned when I caught Sneha watching us. She tried to pull away but I shook my head and winked. This made her pause and Sneha stood still, intrigued by the scene of her best-friend fucking her boyfriend's best-friend so openly. I had heard the retching sounds coming from the bathroom as Nandu puked his guts out in the bathroom close by. Now, I could hear the splashing sound of water and figured he must be cleaning up.

This didn't bother me at all, and I stood boldly fucking Dolly in my arms. It was incredibly thrilling to have an audience and I could see the wonder change into lust in Sneha's eyes. She smiled shyly when our eyes met and I grinned wide before focusing back on fucking Dolly. Then I began lifting and lowering Dolly faster and faster as she neared yet another orgasm.

"Oh shit.. Oh shit.. Ohhh .... Shit!" Dolly swore repeatedly before she cried aloud right as the intense orgasm hit her.

This time, Dolly didn't freeze but she trembled and shivered hard. She shook like a leaf in high winds in my tight embrace as she climaxed hard. Her creaming climaxing cunt how pulsated around my slick thick shaft and made me near my orgasm too. So I slowed down and gradually stopped, with my huge hard cock buried halfway in Dolly's hot clenched vagina. I loved the way her soft vaginal walls rubbed on my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead.

"Dolly, I want to come." I whispered urgently into her ear.

Dolly immediately perked up and asked me to lower her to the ground.

"Oh!" Dolly gasped when I pulled my huge hard cock out of her creamy climaxing cunt, "Shh ..." She shivered with the delight and grinned when she knelt down.

Without a word, Dolly grabbed the base of my thick stiff dick and began sucking me hungrily.

"Ohh ..." I groaned with delight, "Dolly ..." I whispered her name, encouraging her to take my creamy fleshy cock deeper into her small hungry mouth.

"Mm! Mhh! Mmh!" Dolly moaned lustily through a mouthful of cream-slick cock as she bobbed her head back and forth, trying to suck my cock deeper and deeper.

"Dolly!" Nandu screamed from the bathroom door and I jerker my head around.

Nandu stood stunned at the doorway and looked at Dolly miserably as she continued to suck my cock. His arrival had made my jump but I quickly calmed down when I saw Dolly was ignoring him completely. When Nandu looked at me pleadingly, I simply shrugged my shoulders and pointed down to Dolly, trying to tell him, 'Dude, your girlfriend is doing everything.'

Then I turned to look back at Dolly and began enjoying her hungry hot blowjob. I felt my ball-sack shrinking in preparation and my stiff long cock throbbed with anticipation. Dolly felt this and began forcing my slick thick dick deeper into her mouth till my round dickhead bumped in her throat.

This made me shiver hard with intense pleasure and I came hard!

"Oh fuck!" I swore aloud and froze in place at the intense orgasm.

I felt my sticky hot cum spurt out in streaks and land deep in Dolly's hot hungry mouth. She struggled to gulp all of it and was forced to pull my climaxing cock out of her mouth.

"Gaah! ... Acck ... Aahh ... Mmm ..." Dolly gagged and spluttered loudly as she struggled to swallow my sticky large load but soon got the hang of it and moaned with satisfaction as the thick gooey cum fell all over her taut small breasts.

I was in the seventh heaven during the tremendous orgasm. It sent me to the stratosphere and I swayed in place as my mind took me on a ride through the universe. I was climaxing after being turned on throughout the day so the climax was even more intense. My knees threatened to buckle so I had to catch hold of Dolly's bare bony shoulders to stop myself from falling down.

Soon, an incredibly peaceful feeling took hold of me as my balls unloaded their heavy load all over Dolly. I enjoyed her eager expert hand-job as she stroked slowly and deliberately to milk the last drops of my slick watery cum.

"Whoa!" I exhaled after what seemed like an eternity.

Dolly still held my soft but thick slick dick in her hands and was watching it from up close with a mix of wonder and delight. I cracked my eyes open and looked down and Dolly grinned with cum-smeared lips and I grinned too when I saw the mess of sticky slick semen all over Dolly's face and chest. Then Dolly reluctantly let go of my dick and I helped her stand upright.

"Why did you do it?" Nandu whimpered from the doorway and Dolly finally turned to him while wiping my sticky semen off her face.

"Because I wanted to do it." Dolly replied with a straight face, "Do you want to do anything about it?" She asked, in a plain daring tone.

"Mm ..." Nandu mumbled something and sniffled pitifully before turning his head away.

"Let's go clean up." Dolly said to me, completely ignoring Nandu who was now sobbing into his hands.

"Okay." I replied and followed her towards the bedroom I'd chosen.

On the way, we passed Nandu who didn't even look up and kept sobbing with his face covered. As soon as Sneha saw us approaching the short passage, she quickly snuck back into the bedroom she was sharing with Dolly. Dolly hadn't noticed her, so I turned to wink at Sneha just as we passed the half-open doorway of the bedroom.

It had been an incredible and completely unexpected event so I was thrilled obviously. The thought that Dolly would cuckold Nandu so blatantly was nowhere on my mind when we planned this trip. Still, I wasn't complaining and eagerly followed Dolly into the large bathroom. While I followed her, I didn't miss the chance to watch her naked slim figure from the back. I enjoyed the way her small taut ass-cheeks jiggled gently with each step. Her thin curvy waist swung enticingly all the way.

Dolly and I got into the shower together. The cold spray of the water felt refreshing after the long sweaty sex. As we showered, Dolly offered to wash me and began talking about what we just did. I could find not even a single shred of regret in her for what she'd done to her boyfriend and found myself agreeing to her. So, when Dolly confronted me that she suspected Nandu borrowed the money from me to buy her gifts. I didn't lie and told her everything. Dolly just shook her head in disgust and we kept talking.

The excitement of the first fuck had not abated in the cold shower and Dolly and I ended up planning to fuck soon once more. I asked about her relationship with Nandu and Dolly confidently assured me that he wouldn't dare breakup with her.

It was past 3 AM in the morning when Dolly and I finished showering and drying our hair. We walked out naked into the room and Dolly offered to sleep with me. I asked if she was sure, and Dolly convinced me by climbing up on to my bed and laying on her side, in a tempting pose. I grinned and shook my head as I too climbed on the bed. I lay on my back and Dolly snuggled to me on the left and we drifted off into a deep sleep immediately.

I woke up around 11 AM the next day. Thankfully, I didn't have a hangover. I knew the intense hours-long fuck had helped burn off some of the alcohol. I woke up Dolly and told her it was time to check-out of the villa. She kissed me quick and hurried out of my room. I walked into the bathroom, got fresh and changed into fresh T-shirt and jeans, before packing all my stuff into the backpack. In the meanwhile, Sneha and Dolly were also ready.

Nandu was sulking and not talking to anyone, so we quietly waited for him to get done packing his stuff before heading out to the reception. Sneha was back to her normal self, and the way she talked to Dolly I knew that she was cool with what had happened. After I paid our bill, we went to my SUV. Dolly didn't think twice about sitting in the passenger seat and made Nandu sit in the rear with Sneha.

On the way back, everyone talked excitedly about the trip, except for Nandu of course. Though neither Dolly nor Sneha mentioned anything remotely connected with what had happened late last night, it was evident with the way Dolly kept finding excuses to touch me.

So, this is how I got to fuck Dolly the first time. After this, Dolly and I started to fuck frequently, but always in a discrete way, so no one we knew had any clue about it. It didn't take long for Nandu to accept the fact that his girlfriend likes to fuck his best-friend and he'd often watch us.