Praying for Rain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this pronouncement, Deborah's mouth gaped open. "He... you mean did a routine or something?"

"No, he improvised, no choreography, and he danced *for* me. It wasn't just seeing it, I felt it. By the end he had me in tears."

"He's... I don't know everything the man does... but... even the dancers he's had in the house previously... none of them have ever said he danced *for* them. Very special indeed young lady," Deborah said. She took a deep breath and put her hands flat on the desk. "I feel I should warn you..."

"Olivia already did," Kelly said sadly.

"You've met Olivia?"

"He had her come out and do makeup for our dance competition and later..."

"Ok, wait," Deborah said. "Let me give you my warning. Every girl that's come through the house has eventually pursued Darren to varying degrees, but to universal failure. We can't help but love him," she said sadly. "But that man is locked up tighter than a drum. No one has ever come to the house already on that path though, and maybe you've found a chink in that armor, I don't know. I will say this, you won't dent or break that armor, you're going to have to find a different way past it. Now I think you need to start at the beginning and tell me everything that happened from the moment you met him."

Kelly did as she was asked, and related every intimate detail. Deborah blushed slightly when Kelly began to relate some of it and even tried to stop her, but Kelly pushed on doggedly. When she finished, both women sat in silence for a several long seconds. Finally, Deborah took in a deep breath and let it out in a huff.

"So, sex prior to the agreement, helping before the agreement, engaging former house tenants prior to the agreement, discussing the house with no expectation of signing an agreement or with someone who may be swayed by the knowledge, and to top it off, too young. I'm not sure if there are any rules left that he didn't break, but then, these are all unwritten things he follows, not actual rules. Most girls only get a year or two, but you're going to get four. Let's get to work on the agreement," Deborah said.

Kelly was astounded by the length and content of the contract. There was a dress code, if you could call it that, which left the girls nearly naked most of the time. There were minimum grade requirements for school along with performance goals for any chosen artistic pursuit.

"I will remind you, quite firmly, that the term 'sex' is not used anywhere in this document. 'Companionship' is used where appropriate and I need to be very clear that there is *no* expectation of anything sexual. He had one girl that lasted several months before she actually did the deed and after that... well, you know already. Anyone that might judge this from the outside would say he's just keeping a harem or something. But I'm sure you'll figure out pretty quickly that isn't true. Even he would say he enjoys the arrangement quite a lot, but make no mistake, he does not do this for sex."

"I'm sure he could have anyone he wanted," Kelly mused.

"Quite right, which makes one wonder why he doesn't, am I right?"

"Yes, why the... armor... as you put it?"

"I'll tell you about the only thing that might provide a clue. A few years ago we had a girl at the house named Jessica. She was 21 and looked far younger, so young in fact, that she gave up going to bars because no one believed her ID was real. She looked sixteen or seventeen at best. She had long, straight black hair and a sweet, girlish face. She was small of frame and slender, much like you, but did not possess the muscle tone and strength you probably have from dancing. Her social circle was small and she had few past relationships because of her looks. She hopped into bed with Darren on the very first night, and by all accounts, was an enthusiastic lover, but she asked him to keep the room dark, again because of her youthful appearance. She did this every time she was with him, but now I wonder if things might have gone differently if she'd left the lights on. Anyhow, on that first night, when he finally let his control go and came, he whispered "Melissa" in her ear. She was a smart girl and didn't say a word to him about it. Instead, she called me and told me, but I never did anything with the information out of respect for the man. If you must use it, make sure you do so gently, as I won't want to see him hurt."

"It's not much to go on anyway. It could be nothing."

"True, I have no idea," Deborah said. "You already have Frank's card, yes?" Kelly nodded an affirmative. "Here is Darren's, you call him if you have a problem or request concerning the house. Here is one of my own as well. You call me... well, you feel free to call me about absolutely anything. I will do anything I can to help you as long as I think it will help Darren. Of course, this all assumes you intend to sign the agreement."

"Of course I do," Kelly said.

"Alright, let's go get some lunch and then we'll come back and iron out the bulk of it and get it signed. I'm sure you're hoping for a bit of a reunion with Mr. Bell this weekend," Deborah said cheerily.

Kelly blushed, but also smiled at the remark. "I'm going to have to learn to be a little less obvious I think."

Lunch passed in a blur for Kelly as did the finishing of the contract. She was nervous and happy when she heard the elevator ding and saw Darren approaching. "Go on Kelly, if any lingering details show up, I know where to find you," Deborah said with a smile as she picked up her phone. As she stood and headed toward the door, she heard the beginnings of a curious conversation.

"Olivia? This is Deborah.""Yes... Kelly.""Oh, I think so, and this may be the best and last chance..." By then she was out of earshot. Darren was talking to her, but Kelly's mind was elsewhere. She was thinking about two things... armor and rain... and then the third thing came to her... rust.

When we arrived back at my house, I was about to suggest we drive down to the house in her car to see it, when Kelly stopped me.

"Do I get to see your house, or is that off limits," she asked quietly.

"I... uh... no one has ever asked before. I usually spend most of my time at the other house once school starts. But if you want the tour, I suppose that's ok," I said.

It was fairly quick as most of the rooms in the house were empty. I made use of one bedroom and bathroom, the kitchen, living room, office, workout room, and rarely, a dance room. I didn't keep many decorations beyond what the interior decorator had originally installed in the house. The style was very modern, with a lot of straight lines, sharp corners, metal, concrete and brick. Kelly did not seem to like any of it except the dance room, which was quite large and had a good sound system.

"The other house has a similar room, almost as big and just as nice of a sound system," I told her reassuringly.

"Your home is nice, if a bit cold and stark," she said sadly. "Not only does it lack the warmth of a female touch, there's very little of you here that I can see. Only the dance room and the office would give someone a peek at the real you in there," she said poking me in the chest.

"I guess I don't like showing off," I said neutrally.

"It's not about showing off," Kelly said simply, "it's about surrounding yourself with reminders, things that are meaningful, just like choreography. Anyway, let's go see the other house, hopefully that's a little less depressing."

For some reason I was immediately sad and resentful that she found my house depressing, but I didn't say anything, mostly because my reaction caught me off guard and I had no explanation for it. We drove next door and I opened one of the doors to the garage with a remote that I turned over to her. I unlocked the interior door and turned over that key to her as well. As we stepped inside she immediately began taking off her shirt and I quickly stopped her.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, the contract is pretty clear on dress code and I currently really only have a couple of options out of that list anyway."

"The contract is dated for Monday; you don't have to do that now."

"So you *don't* want me naked," she said with a wide smile. "I'm a little... confused... I guess."

"I... this feels forced," I said without really knowing why I was protesting.

She stepped closer to me and put her hands on my chest and smiled up at me. Her hands moved slowly, torturously slowly, down over my abs and then around my waist before travelling half way up my back. "I seem to recall a big, strong man that liked forcing things, in fact, he liked it a great deal." The look on her face, halfway between innocence and sin, instantly re-ignited the fire I'd felt with her at the beach. Before I could stop it, that hunger slipped into my eyes and I lifted her up and put her back against the wall. "There it is," she whispered to me, "it's good to know it's still there. It's good to know I made the right choice signing that contract." I had no answer, so I kissed her, hard and hot, while I let one hand fondle her ass. She wrapped her legs around my waist and moaned into my mouth, which only served to drive me crazier.

"Stop," she said at last pulling away from me. "As much as I would love to be forced, I need my big, strong man to help me unpack and you still need to show me the house."

I growled at her playfully, but relented and let her loose. I showed her the bedrooms, of which she immediately claimed the largest one with the best bathroom. I pointed out the dance studio, a music and recording studio, and an art studio that had a large view of the back yard and she smiled happily when she saw the very large pool. I had changed the fences of all three properties, and the yards for the other two houses were much smaller, while the yard for the rental was disproportionately large. She was suitably impressed by the intercom system, television, surround sound, and other electronic offerings. Each room was wired for the computer network and a wireless network was available for more portable devices. She hesitated when she saw the cameras in the studios and other areas. I had to assure her there were no recording devices and each camera could be independently controlled from within each room.

"Alright," she said when she was convinced. "Let's get the car unloaded so we can move on to... other pursuits." It only took a little while to unload her belongings as she hadn't brought as much as I expected. Lots of clothing obviously, including a familiar cocktail dress, and makeup and toiletries galore. But beyond that, there was a single box of miscellaneous items that included a laptop, several books, a stuffed animal, and several mementos of home.

"Well, what's for dinner then," she asked when we were finished and she had unpacked some of her things into her room. "We could order a pizza... oh, right... no deliveries."

"If you ever need food brought in, call Frank, he'll be happy to run errands of that nature. The chef will start on Monday of course, so you may soon find pizza less palatable."

"That's... you're talking crazy... it's pizza," she said with a look of well faked horror.

"Regardless," I said, "call Frank for that and he'll deliver it. UPS and FedEx deliveries should be addressed to my home with your own name and Frank will receive them and see that they get to you. I'll also need a list of things you want to keep on hand... soda, snacks, and such. You can pick them up yourself if you want, but there is no reimbursement system, so it's better to let Frank handle them. I also have services at a local spa covered for once every two weeks or I can have someone brought in on occasion as well."

"All duly noted, but none of it answers my original question," she said with a smirk.

I walked over to her and pulled her close against me. "How about you put on that amazing dress and we go out," I said heatedly.

"Hoping to show off to your local friends?"

"Yes," I said quickly.

"I bet that's against the rules, isn't it?"

"Yes, but the contract doesn't start until Monday."

"And what would my big, strong man would like me to wear underneath my dress?"

"You know what," I said and kissed her again.

She took her time getting ready, but when she was done, it was obvious she had been practicing her make up skills and talking to Olivia. I took her to a restaurant I frequented hoping to do exactly as she had guessed; show her off. Several people I know saw her and there were covered mouths and whispers at every instance. Kelly was never nervous this time and she seemed to find amusement in the entire thing. We skipped dessert and headed back to the house after dinner was finished.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow," I said as we came into the living room. "I'm sure you will want some options for what to wear around the house."

"Tomorrow," Kelly whispered. "Why don't you come over here and have dessert instead of talking business."

"What," I said confused.

"Aren't you curious what I wore for you," she said as she sat down on the edge of the sofa and crossed her legs slowly and seductively.

I walked over and looked down at her. "Are you being a tease," I asked playfully.

"Not at all, and you're wasting time."

I took off my jacket and tie and sat next to her.

"Nuh uh," Kelly said shaking her head at me. She pointed to the floor in front of her feet imperiously. "I expect to be thanked appropriately for being your arm candy for the night." I sighed in exasperation at her and she simply repeated her pointing gesture. I obeyed but she continued to sit with her legs crossed. I put my hands on her feet and slowly removed her shoes and then lightly massaged her feet. This got me a small moan and some twitches from her legs. When I ran my hands up and down her legs to the hem of her dress a few times she finally relented and uncrossed her legs. I kissed her calves and then her thighs and she spread her legs for me. As I pushed the dress up and saw what waited underneath, I dropped my forehead to one of her thighs and groaned.

"You didn't even wear a thong," I whispered.

"You approve," Kelly asked me haughtily.

I looked up and let her see my hunger before I pushed the dress up to her waist and buried my face between her legs. She leaned back and let me put her legs on my shoulders. I enjoyed my dessert for quite a while, bringing her to orgasm twice before she made me stop. After that, I took her to my bedroom and tried to sate my hunger, but as we drifted off to sleep I could tell it was only a temporary lull.

The next day, I took her lingerie shopping. She tried on numerous outfits and had me look at each for approval, not realizing that, to me, basically anything was acceptable. After the sixth outfit garnered only a shrug, she got annoyed. She hauled the green chemise over her head in the middle of the store, leaving herself standing there in only her panties.

"Kelly, what are you doing," I said in shock, which of course served only to draw the eyes of several nearby shoppers.

"Do you even care what I wear, or is all this just temporary until I give in and agree to prance around naked the entire time," she said testily.

I quickly threw my jacket over her shoulders and tried to cover her. "Stop it," I said sternly. Then I whispered in her ear. "I will always prefer you naked, and for good reason. But all of the girls start in lingerie and no, I don't take particular interest in certain ones over others. I prefer they purchase things they like."

"And I prefer to purchase things *you* like," she said angrily. Then her body relaxed and her eyes got a far off look. "That's it," she whispered. "Gah, I'm such an idiot. The nudity itself is a defense. It makes everything less personal once everyone is comfortable with it."

"What are you talking about," I said bewildered.

She took off my jacket and slipped a robe back on, pointed to the checkout register, and said petulantly, "go! If you won't be useful, I'll get someone else's help and do it myself."

I did as she said and retreated from her anger and then watched as she wrangled one of the store assistants to help her. After a couple of questions, she quickly dismissed that one and called over another. Once she got satisfactory answers from her new helper, she began to try things on, at which point she disappeared from my view. An hour later she reappeared with four boxes and a rather bedraggled assistant in tow.

"Pay the woman," Kelly said flatly. I did as instructed and we were soon on our way to the next store. The rest of the day passed in a blur for me, visiting store after store in search of other clothing. She was fairly particular about her purchases and was not, to my surprise, and overly big spender. But of course, I saw not a single item she bought after that, and it would be several weeks before I got to see them all. She sent me to bed alone that night, and I had no idea why. I apologized for whatever it was and gave her a sweet kiss goodnight which seemed to finally remove the crease from between her eyes.

The next morning she drifted into the living room long after I had been awake. She yawned to announce herself and I looked up to see her wearing my dress shirt from the previous evening and her hair was a tumbled mess. It reminded me of that first morning at the lake, and I felt my hunger smolder inside of me.

"I'm sorry I was a bitch yesterday," she said softly. "I'm young and very new to this, and I don't like it when you refuse to help and set me adrift without a paddle. I'll try to do better at keeping up," she finished with a smile.

"I'm sorry if you felt disoriented," I said with a grin.

"I don't like being unmoored," she said with a giggle.

"Nor directionless I would think," I said as I walked over and hugged her.

"Lost," she said as she looked into my eyes and then kissed me.

"Never that. 'I'll always come for you. I'll always find you' - Significance," I smirked at her when she finally let me go.

"Hey, you're not allowed to use my young adult book quotes," she yelled and poked me in the ribs. "How do you even know that," she said teasingly.

"You aren't the first young lady to stay here," I pointed out soberly. "But," I said with a smile, "none of the others actually quoted them to me. That one was picked up from a conversation I heard between two of the girls discussing it. It's kind of generic really, but the it stuck with me because, it seemed significant," I finished with a chuckle.

"Oh, that's terrible. You're cut off from humor for the rest of the day," she said indignantly.

"Oh really," I asked as I picked her up and started to carry her across the living room toward the patio doors.

"What are you doing," she shrieked at me with a laugh. When she realized where I was heading, she tried to struggle a little. "You wouldn't dare," she said menacingly. I held her tight and continued my path outside and to the edge of the pool.

"It's my shirt and your hair is already a mess," I said to her when I stopped and then I heaved her into the air. She shrieked the entire way toward the water and my aim was true, putting her right smack in the middle of the pool with a rewarding splash. She threw daggers at me with her eyes when she resurfaced and then started swimming toward the stairs at the shallow end of the pool. I sat in one of the deck chairs to watch. When she emerged, my thin, white dress shirt clung to her and I could see tantalizing bits of everything and I let the hunger in me feed on it. She saw me staring when she finally stepped on to the pool deck and she looked down and then looked back at me with a smirk. "You didn't think I did it for no reason, did you?"

"You are a horrible man, and I don't know why I put up with you," she said as she crossed her arms and tried her best to fake a pout.