Prcious1's First Impact Session

Info
Prcious1 First Impact Session.
174 words
4.55
3.4k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers

Tags: CW Mentions of [Death] [Grief] [S/M]

In this audio I enjoy took a trip to Toronto with a fellow sub to meet up with a good friend for some downtime. It was a vacation that we both needed. We had an excellent time but one of the purposes was to conduct my very first impact session. If you remember I had a previous audio titled "Morning Remembrance and Musings." I talked about the passing of my very dear friend who've I known for years and I've felt that I wasn't able to fully cry as much as I want. So after plenty of discussions Rayne agreed to be my top and help with my session. As noted I will make a timestamp as to where I fully start crying. And of course edited by the wonderful u/Kilbeggan32.

Voices heard are fellow kinksters Domina Rayne and bk. They agreed and consented to me recording and posting this audio. Implements used was a leather strap, dragon tail, and a flogger.

Crying Starts at 20:20

--:--
--:--
1.0
Prcious1
Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Prcious1Prcious18 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Tempest_Wolfsong

Thank you so much for that wonderful message. I'm amazed at myself when I listen back to the audio. Just the act of being vulnerable can be hard for me but in that instance letting my guards down gave me the peace and freedom to fully grieve for my friend. That was truly in part to Rayne, because if they weren't as experienced as they were, I'm not sure this whole thing would have came to be.💜💜

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong8 months ago

Thank you for sharing your vulnerability-- it is beautiful, as are you.

~TWS

Prcious1Prcious19 months agoAuthor

One listener sent in their reaction to my audio and it's as follows:

This was my first time listening to a real impact scene and I was blown away. As an uninitiated person I cannot authoritatively classify the level of intensity, but it was [deliciously] intense to me while noting that IMO it is not the entry point to impact play for someone who is pain averse.

It was powerfully moving and arousing, featuring a range of contrastingly fascinating dynamics.

The flogger (the top) wielded what sounded like a heavy leather strap with an intense, rump-shaking force that elicited a torrent of moans, groans and cries from Precious, yet was amazingly alert to every nuance of sensation and pain, varying where necessary while beautifully and relentlessly amping up the pressure where desired by Precious.

Highly intriguing and the most riveting part was Precious’ ability to express the exquisite pain that was meted out to her tender, sensitive flesh while balancing and enduring whatever blend of pleasure/catharsis/satisfaction she wanted from it. It was truly fascinating witnessing the rich comingling of pain/pleasure.

The effect on me the listener was also mixed; the instinctive desire to shy away from obvious pain, but unbelievably lost in the savage yet skillful artistry of the flogger, and the strange yet powerful arousal of soft flesh resounding from heavy blows, eliciting cries of pain and surrender. I am left with this desire to possess/plunder the soft, abused, but willing flesh, then cuddle and sooth it.

Prcious1Prcious19 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Deusdark

Thank you so much for listening and indeed it was very cathartic. I appreciate the sentiment, it did exactly what I needed it to do. Next time I hope to see what my threshold is for pain.

DeusdarkDeusdark9 months ago

This had a lot of impact. Wow. I hope you found the catharsis you sought. The vulnerability you exhibited is remarkable. Thank you for sharing, and I wish you all the best.

Share this

Similar Stories

Red Ch. 01 Mina's art leads her down some dangerously delicious roads.in BDSM
Chords That Bind Ch. 00: Prelude Orders are taken. So is Cecilia.in BDSM
Dominated Ophelia's punishment and her addiction become the same thing.in BDSM
A Play Session Tale Master has me write a letter to our new submissive.in BDSM
The Countess Domme gives a demonstration and gets a new sub.in BDSM
More Stories