Pre Exam Cram

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once his cock grew big enough, Brittni deftly slipped the cockring onto DeWayne's shaft. The odd constriction around his cock caused him to snap out of his euphoric trance and question what Brittni did to him.

"The hell?" DeWayne asked in a strained voice.

"Relax baby." Brittni whispered in DeWayne's ear. "It's just a little something to keep you hard. It'll also keep you from cumming quickly, unless you'd rather cum on the bed instead of my ass. If that's the case, then I can just take it off." Brittni purred as she sat up and started lubing the head of her "cock."

"It's fine." DeWayne blurted out quickly as Brittni's last sentence about him cumming into her ass played in his mind.

After her "cock" was coated with enough lube Brittni pulled DeWayne's asscheeks open and squirted a moderate amount of lube inside his anal cavity. Once she thought the inner lining of his asshole was coated with enough lube she wasted no time burying the plastic phallus all the way inside DeWayne's ass.

"That cock feels good doesn't it bitch? I've missed mounting my black stallion. I just love how hard my nipples get when I get to fuck you, and hearing you grunt for more makes my pussy soaking fucking wet." Brittni hissed through gritted teeth, as she gestured for DeWayne to sit up some so she could get a better angle.

"Gruuhh...uhh...uhh...uhhh," was all DeWayne managed to say as Brittni nailed him hilt-deep with each thrust.

Usually Brittni could hold out and delay her climax for a good bit of time, but she had recently purchased a full length mirror and since it had always been a fantasy of hers to fuck a guy while looking at herself in the mirror, it was hard for her to keep her orgasm at bay.

Brittni was not vain or narcissistic by any means, but something about being able to see her dominance first hand was like sensory overload.

"FU...UUUUHH...CK." Brittni screamed out then bit down on DeWayne's shoulder to muffle her scream as her body started convulsing from the climax she was experiencing.

"Ah..shit!" DeWayne grunted as he felt Brittni's teeth sink deep into his shoulder.

The sensation of Brittni biting down to the point of almost drawing blood felt oddly erotic to DeWayne. Though he was in a little bit of pain, the feeling of having Brittni meld her body to his while she orgasmed, was well worth the price.

Brittni's convulsions were so intense that when they died down and she came back to reality all she could do was drop back on the bed from exhaustion.

"That was unfuckingbelievable." Brittni panted through strained vocal cords as her body did its best to recover.

"Yes it was. I'm glad you put this whatever it is on, because if you didn't I think I would be going to buy you some new sheets." DeWayne said as he gingerly slipped the ring off of his cock.

"Well you better hurry and put it in my ass then." Brittni said with a little pep in her voice.

"But aren't you tired?" DeWayne asked as he fought hard to keep his cock from spilling before he had a chance to fuck Brittni."

"A little but I bet once that cock touches my ass I will be a whole new woman." Brittni said as she felt her body start to recover faster.

"I almost forgot how insatiable you are." DeWayne said as he flipped Brittni on her stomach and wasted no time pushing his tongue into her ass.

"Ooohhhh fuck!" Brittni screeched. "That tongue is going to be the death of me." She said as she clawed the back of DeWayne's head and pushed it harder against her ass.

DeWayne wanted to respond but was unable to since his tongue was occupied at the moment. He eventually managed to break free from Brittni's hold. Once he did, he grabbed the bottle of lube he used it on Brittni's asshole and his cock.

Before giving Brittni a load in her ass DeWayne decided to stroke his cock inside her pussy first. He knew doing so would be like playing Russian roulette, since his cock was more than ready to shoot at this point. But if worse came to worse and he did shoot his load inside Brittni's pussy, she would have to help get him hard again or invite him back again some other time to finish, thus ensuring that this would not be a one time encounter. Either way was a win win situation.

"That's naahh...ahhhttt my ass." Brittni moaned as DeWayne's cock banged against her g-spot.

"I know but you still like it though don't you." DeWayne said as he grabbed Brittni's shoulders and pummeled his cock into her pussy.

"Yuh uh." Brittni said as she reached between her legs and started fiddling her clit.

As Brittni rubbed on her clit, her vaginal walls tightened around DeWayne's cock, causing him tense up and dig his fingers into her shoulders.

Hearing Brittni's cries of pleasure as his hands dug into her gave DeWayne an idea. He use to date a girl that loved to be choked during sex. He had been scared to try it since he was so much bigger than she was, but she was patient and taught him how to apply the right amount of pressure without going overboard, and though it had been awhile he was sure that he still knew what he was doing. He was afraid to bring it up to Brittni since he thought it might freak her out, but since it had been a while and this may be a one time thing anyway DeWayne decided to go for it.

So without telling her what he intended to do, DeWayne pulled his cock out then gave Brittni's ass a hard smack before instructing her to lay on her back. The slap stung a little, but Brittni was able to ignore the pain since she was anticipating DeWayne's cock going deep and injecting his seed into her ass.

Before putting his hands around her throat, DeWayne warmed her up by kissing her passionately and slowly pumping his cock into her ass. Little by little he inched his hands close to her neck. Once they were in either side of her neck he sat up and increased the speed in which he fucked Brittni. He waiting until she was really into it before he explained what he was about to do.

"Don't freak out ok, this won't hurt a bit." DeWayne said as he applied a firm amount of pressure to Brittni's neck, and much to his surprise she seemed to be more than ok with the idea of him choking her.

"Yes...ohhh yes...harder." Brittni moaned as her asshole spasmed around DeWayne's cock.

Unsure if she meant for him to fuck her harder or add more pressure to her neck, DeWayne took the safest route and began to fuck Brittni even harder in the ass. As his cock was hammering away, Brittni reached up and grabbed DeWayne's arms to gesture for him to add more pressure.

When Brittni did that DeWayne's dominant persona took back over again, causing him to taunt Brittni as she taunted him earlier.

"Not so prim and proper now are you? Look at you, letting the big black man fuck you in the ass balls deep while you beg him to choke you harder. I knew you were a kinky slut, I've never heard you moan like this before. Guess I just had to squeeze it out of you." DeWayne grinned wolfishly, as he looked in the mirror to admire the reflexion of Brittni erratically splaying her toes in delight, while he reamed her ass and choked her at the same time.

DeWayne's control was short-lived because Brittni managed to wrap her legs around his arms and press her feet into his face, causing DeWayne to loosen his grip around her neck a little and shoot his brewing load deep into her bowels.

"Uhhh..uhhh...uhhh." DeWayne wordlessly grunted into Brittni's feet as she glued them to his face.

Feeling DeWayne's hands around her neck and his cock in her ass gave Brittni another orgasm. Not quite as strong as before but it was still intense.

"Ohhhh fuck. I'm cuuhh...ming." Brittni panted and slightly quivered, since her muscles were still worn out from earlier.

As Brittni finished her orgasm, DeWayne pulled his cock from her ass and gently untangled Brittni's legs from his arms before collapsing on the bed.

"Yeah about that other load of cum I owe ya." DeWayne said with a sheepish grin.

"We'll just finish up some other time ok." Brittni said as she reached over and gently patted DeWayne's cock.

"Gotcha. Are you feeling ok?" DeWayne asked as he saw red marks on Brittni's neck where he had choked her.

"Yeah I'm more than ok, why do you ask?"

"Oh just making sure I didn't hurt you earlier when I was well you know." DeWayne said shyly since he was no longer in the moment.

"You mean choking the life out of me." Brittni said with a sly smile, as she finished DeWayne's sentence.

"I didn't squeeze that hard did I?" DeWayne said as panic started to raise in his voice.

"No, don't be silly it didn't hurt at all babe. It was a little weird at first, but when I was ready to cum it seemed to make me cum harder."

"Yeah and when you almost bit off a piece of my shoulder it hurt a little but there was something about the pain that kind of turned me on too."

"Guess we both like it rough." Brittni laughed and snuggled closer to DeWayne.

"I guess so." DeWayne agreed and draped his arm around Brittni.

"But it's cool though. I like how we can trust each other and not go too far."

"You sure about that because I don't think I will be able to sit right for a week. You pounded the shit out of my ass. It was like you were possessed and on a mission."

"Maybe, but I couldn't help it though. It's that damn mirror's fault. I was doing good until I looked up at my reflection. The sight of me pounding that sexy black ass of yours was just too much for me to handle."

"Yeah I know the feeling because the same thing happend to me when I saw the reflection of you splaying and curling your toes in the mirror."

"You sure about that because I remember you not cumming until I put my feet in your face."

"Well that just sped things up."

"Whatever you say, I'm just glad you came by, because you gave me just what I needed."

"You're welcome and sorry if I got a little carried away verbally." DeWayne said almost cringing at some of the things he said.

"Don't be sorry. I know you're a teddy bear. And truthfully I enjoyed the shit talking."

"Yeah, you're like a little foul-mouthed princess."

"Well I learned from the best. But now since we are done here, I need you to hurry up and get dressed and get the fuck outta here. I need to do a little studying and get some sleep, because I have a busy day tomorrow."

"So does that mean we are done here and I can't come by tomorrow?" DeWayne said with a mock pout.

"Ohhh whatever, cut the sad act. You know I was only joking about rushing you out of here, and I would love for you to stay but I seriously need to take a shower and study."

"Gotcha and I didn't take you seriously I figured you were joking."

"Oh good, and to answer your question, I'll be busy tomorrow but I'm free this weekend. So if you are up for filling up the hole you left out I would be more than willing to let you do so, hell I may even let you fill the other ones up again." Brittni smiled as she gently stroked DeWayne's thigh.

"Well that's a plan I can get behind."

"Yes and if you play your cards right you will be getting my behind again."

"Ooohhkay on that note I better get up and go."

"Aww is someone getting a little hard." Brittni said teasingly as she fondled DeWayne's crotch.

"Maybe just a little."

"Ok well I better stop teasing you then, because I know what will happen next."

"Yep, but anyway I'll leave you be because if I don't go and you end up failing from not studying, I would feel bad, besides the weekend is only a few days away so I can wait." DeWayne said as he got up and kissed Brittni on the forehead.

"I'm glad you understand." Brittni said as she pulled DeWayne in for a lingering kiss on the lips, before letting him go.

"See ya this weekend princess, and don't worry I'll lock the door behind me." DeWayne said as he went to front room to get dressed.

Before getting up, Brittni just sat on the bed and thought about how good it was to have a guy she could do almost anything she wanted. And the fact that DeWayne didn't need her attention all the time was a plus.

Brittni waited until she heard the door click behind DeWayne before getting out of bed. Once she got up, she looked at herself in the mirror and enjoyed the image she saw staring back at her.

"Damn I look like shit. Oh well I can't wait to do it all over again on Saturday." Brittni giggled to herself then went to the bathroom to wash up.

-fin

12