Pre Planned Hotel Meet Up

Story Info
Consensual Non Consent Hotel Scene.
1.6k words
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was running to plan, but I was that nervous excited you get when something big is about to happen. I was on time checking in to the hotel, the room was perfectly generic and austere and the shower was one of those large walk in ones with the gigantic rain shower head. I checked the time for the 100th time this evening and decided I had time for a quick shower.

I grabbed my little bag and favourite butt plug and headed to the shower. The butt plug was not something we had explicitly discussed beforehand but I do so love the feeling of having something inside my tight little butt, and we had already agreed no anal, so I decided this was my compromise. Standing in the shower I slowly insert the butt plug and instantly realise there's a good chance I am going to cum from anticipation before you even arrive. Deep breaths, deep breaths, you have got this little slut.

We had agreed I would wear a nightie with nothing underneath so I put on an oversized t shirt, unlatch the door,turn off the main lights and hop into the oversized bed, with the crisp cold hotel sheets. I check the time yet again, you will be here anytime from now so I turn off lamp.

Oh my god, I am already so wet, throbbing, warm and heavy and I can feel the damn butt plug pushing and moving inside me every time I change positions. Lay still before you dumb girl. I am so scared, yet so excited, but so damn turned on just with the thought of what is about to happen, we have been planning this for weeks and now it is here, tonight. I promised I would not cum before you turn up, so I am just wiggling my hips grinding gently against the bed, scratching the itch without release.

I keep thinking I hear noises in the hallway, is it you? But it turns out to be nothing. This seems to go on forever, noises and me getting excited, then the realisation it's not you, and here's me, just laying here getting wetter and wetter, I can feel the wetness on my nightie now, soon it will be on the sheets at this rate.

Holy fucking crap, I must have nodded off, I wake and can see the outline of someone standing near the window. Fuck I hope it's you, but now I am too scared to speak, what if it's not you, anyone could have walked in, what was I thinking this was a terrible idea, stupid slut.

The shape of the person walks towards the bed, reaches down and grabs a handful of my hair yanking me off the bed and onto the floor. It hurts, and I am really shocked but I can tell its your hands. I get to my knees, and you very calmly tell me to take off my nightie, it is you but it doesn't sound like you and I feel a bit afraid. I refuse, and out of nowhere you backhand me and I fall back and my head hits the floor, you ask again. For some silly slut reason I lay still and make no movement to remove the nightie, and lightning fast you kick me in the torso, I am coughing and struggling to make sense of what is going on, but I hear you ask again in a far sterner voice to take the nightie fucking off. This time it appears I have the sense to comply, I am shaking but I get to my knees and take it off, you tell me to stand up, and apparently I haven't learnt and again you knock me to the ground my head hits the side of the bed this time. You grab a fist full of my hair and drag me to standing. I have just realised how strong you are, like the whole time I have known you I thought I was safe but in reality you have been holding back. You keep your hands in my hair and push me stomach down onto the bed not letting go. A bit of fear kicks in and I try to wriggle away but you tell me to stop, I don't listen because I am still under the impression I have some control. I can hear you taking off your belt, I assume this is so you can finally push your hard cock into my now very wet and swollen pussy, but no. I am under some illusion of how this was going to play out sweetly and innocently. Rather, you loop the belt around my neck, yanking too tight, I can still breathe but its not comfortable and I feel a bit like I am being crushed. You whisper in my ear that you are now going to release your hand from my hair but that if I struggle you will cut off my air supply, you ask if I understand. I nod, too scared not to agree, not even sure how much I really understand considering the heady mix or lust and fear, but I desperately want an inch of freedom.

I am not sure why, maybe I just like to test the limits but I make to crawl away, and boom like that the belt goes taut and tight and I can't breathe at all. I am clawing at the belt at my neck, you tell me you warned me and I make some crazed semblance of a nod, you release the belt enough so I can get tiny little breathes in. Tears, so many tears running down my face. You reach down between my legs and put your fingers inside and laugh, telling me I am such a little dirty slut, so wet, dripping for your cock, you ask if I am desperate to have you inside me, I nod, you demand I speak. I say yes with the raspy voice of someone that's a little afraid of the pain but more afraid that you won't fuck me, that you will decide I am not worth it.

I am not sure why, I don't think I did anything wrong but you choke off my air supply again and demand I turn around and sit on the edge of the bed and suck your cock. I comply quickly, I want air and need your cock in my mouth. You have your hand in my hair again, so tight it really hurts, I am fearful I will have a bald patch after this, we definitely didn't prearrange me being bald! You are forcing me to take you deeper and deeper into my mouth till I am gagging and can feel vomit coming up into my throat. Even if the light was on I wouldn't be able to see for all the tears, drool and snot streaming across my face.

You rip my head off you forcing me to look at you when you tell me I look like a greedy little cock slut and that I deserve to be taught a lesson, for being such a disgusting wet needy girl. I am a bit shocked, you sound so mean. Then suddenly you are dragging me by the hair. I am struggling to move so I guess that's why you turn and punch me in the solar plexus. I lose my breath completely in pain and fear, I am choking to get the next breathe in. You drop me there on the floor of the shower, I am too scared and hurt to move whilst you turn on the lights, it's so bright. You reach towards me and I am sure this is going to be another hit so I flinch pulling away but you reach over and take the belt from my neck. My relief is short lived though, as you tell me I have not been as good as you wanted so I need to be taught a lesson. Holy fuck the pain is sharp and slashing, it feels like my skin is being torn off each time the belt hits me. Again and again you strike me for what feels like an hour, I debate using the safe words we had agreed upon, but I know I need this.

Then it goes very quiet, and I look up and you are standing directly over me and I start to feel the warm stinging pain of you pissing on me, going into all the tiny cuts. You tell me to open my mouth, I am clearly too slow at it, and you are not impressed so you fair kick me in the side, I whince but dutifully open my lips so the last of your stream can be finished in my mouth. You reach over and turn the hot water on, and grab the generic hotel body wash, you kneel down close next to me opening the bottle and lathering the soap up in your hands. Strangely slowly you soap up my whole body as I am still laying there on the shower floor, it hurts where I am cut but it also feels nice having your warm soapy hands on me. Comforting. You lift me to my feet, propping me against the shower wall and begin washing my hair. The feel of your strong hands in my hair is in complete contrast to the pain they inflicted minutes earlier, and I ease into the rhythmic movement of your fingers moving across my scalp. It feels like every last bit of tension is leaving my body. I lean back against your body, and you wrap your arms around me, finally I feel safe and free.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Violence. BDSM supposedly pain and pleasure, not violence.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighborhood BBQ From Hell New neighborhood, MILF pays for past transgressions.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Whorestein's Hucow Dairy Farm Pt. 01 Entitled investor tours the hucow dairy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Metamorphosis Sarah' life is about to take an unexpected twist.in Erotic Horror
Like the Devil With a Deal Innocent couple comes apart.in Group Sex
Little Mermaid A drowning sailor is rescued by a cock sucking mermaid.in NonHuman
More Stories