Preacher’s wife

Story Info
Preacher’s wife needs to get off.
2.9k words
3.86
43.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preacher's wife

This happened some time ago in Nashville. I was a single guy in my early 20s, working and doing okay. I had a roommate that wasn't a bad guy, but he had some anger issues and apparently that kept him from having a girlfriend for very long.

While I worked a lot. I was also the most active musically at the time in three different bands. One straight ahead rock band, one punk band and then an acoustic duo with my roommate on open mic nights specifically to get that tip jar money and free beer.

At the time I was involved with a few women. One of which still perplexes me. All the ingredients were there for great sex, but it was never great or good or even serviceable. There was just an odd lack of chemistry that I had not experienced before. This story isn't about her or our unenthusiastic sex.

This story is about Hannah. So you've heard the term "you can't turn a white I to a housewife?" Well my front door neighbor in my apartment complex was this preacher. Friendly enough black guy, but everything about him screamed out hustler preacher. The kind of guy that passes out the collection plate before you even sit down. I've been a non-believer most of my life so these type of guys are just con artists with a captive audience to me.

About 3 months into living at this apartment I've had women coming in and out and I did get around. Even fucking the lead guitarist in my primary band before she settle down and got married. I even fucked my roommate's ex in the ass after a night of drinking. Apparently he passed out when they were having sex and she still needed to get off and she considered anal not cheating. Her name was Hannah too, but for the purposes of this story she is Hannah1.

I had never seen the preacher have any visitors at his apartment. The one day as I'm leaving the apartment to take out the trash his door opens at the same time and I'm thinking I have to go through the fake pleasantries again. Rather than the preacher some out it was this skinny white girl with a pretty face, green eyes and short, mouse brown hair. First thought was, "Oh damn. Preacher finally got laid. About damn time."

Then the preacher comes out behind her and I give him a proud knowing look. He introduces her as Hannah, his wife.

Wife? I thought to myself I didn't even know he was married. Granted I never looked to see if he had a wedding band in or not. Simple introductions and he tells me they have been together since high school, but there was a tension there I couldn't pin point at the time.

We walked out into the parking lot together and parted ways as I took the trash to the dumpster while they got into his Honda and left. Hannah was a cute girl and something told me her nerdy looks hid something. I found out later what it was.

Whenever I was home alone and Hannah was too she started to come over for visits and join me for a couple beers and listening to music. She knew the preacher's schedule so well she knew when she had to leave so he wouldn't suspect she was hanging out with me. The way she was so sneaky let me know real quick she had done this before.

Over a couple months of us hanging out she told me a little bit about her past. She was kind of a wild girl in her home town until she met the preacher when they were both still in high school. He helped her settle down, but she still cheated on him a lot with the more thuggish guys. Eventually they got married and she stopped fucking around for a bit, but she slipped up and got caught fucking one of her female best friends in their home town and it became a scandal.

They moved around and eventually she moved back in with her folks while he came to Nashville to be a youth pastor/preacher. I think she though they were moving towards a divorce, but he forgave her and eventually she moved to be with him again. Obviously her inclination for seeing other people was still there otherwise she wouldn't always be hanging out with me when he was doing youth pastor stuff or at the church doing whatever they do.

My roommate didn't like where this was going. He was nominally a Christian, but like most Americans it's just a name and not a practice.

So let me fast forward to the weekend Hannah and I started to hook up. It spiraled into some crazy shit, but the first weekend is what this story is about. Her husband was volunteered, see assigned, to help the older preachers run a weekend men's retreat or something rather. I interpreted it as a bunch of dudes talking about Bible fairytales in the woods for a weekend.

Friday night my rock band had a gig and my friend Amy said after the show she wants me to fuck her since she finally got the permission from her husband to go raw with me since all our tests came back negative for STIs. Saturday was going to be a recovery day.

Show wraps up. Amy comes back to my apartment and we fuck like it was the last night we would see each other and I came inside of her raw for the first time. So much more satisfying than condoms. I had not gotten a vasectomy yet, but this was when the Depo shot was gaining popularity. She needed to be home to have breakfast for her husband and daughter so I walked her out around 4am.

As I'm walking back up the stairs to my apartment I smell weed in the air and I can see where it's coming from. The half balcony from the preacher's apartment and I see Hannah. I give her the "what's up" nod and head to my door when her door opens up and she asks me if she can come over for a beer and I can tell her about that woman that just left.

I was exhausted. I had worked, then had to haul my gear to the gig. Play a 45 minute set in what felt like a furnace before fucking my friend Amy like she owned me money. I had cum at least three times. I was not in the mood to chit chat, but I can tell she needed company so I let her in and I turned on the living room TV and put in a movie. I think it was Dirty Work. Horrible movie. Just awful, but it can play in the background so I wouldn't be distracted from the conversation I could tell Hanna needed.

At the time I was only wearing a pair of baggy shorts. I sat in the couch and she came back from the fridge with two Bud lights. Those were my roommates beers, but I wasn't going to have her go back.

She sits down closer to me with her legs folded under her and and asks me how my night was. I let her know that the woman was Amy and she's my married friend that her husband approved for her to fuck while he was deployed. I'm no Jodi. She asked me if I felt guilty fucking a married woman.

I was not and never have been. I would prefer he husband to be aware and approve of what's going down because I've had to fight a man naked when discovered with his wife. She never told me he didn't know. She kept saying she was in an open marriage. Apparently she was in in open marriage without telling him about it.

She tells me she used to be wild when she was younger. "Younger"is relative because she was 22. By then I'm nodding off and I tell her I'm going to lay down. She welcome to crash on the couch or head back to her apartment just make sure she turns the knob lock so the door locks behind her when she leaves.

As I headed back to bed I get out of my shorts and swing the bedroom door closed behind and lay down doing my best to avoid the wet spots on the bed. I was too tired to change the sheets. I heard the knob turn and the door creak open and Hannah is just standing at my door way looking at me and then she walks in taking off her oversized shirt and her tiny panties climbing into bed with me. She is so aggressive coming at me like that I wasn't expecting it.

She had a small frame and petite in so many ways almost pixie like she took her glasses off and put them on my night stand in a smooth motion and we started making out. She was definitely the aggressor in this situation. I could still taste the beer and weed on her breath and she smelled slightly of vanilla which is a sexual trigger for me since high school when I dated a girl that loved to bake.

I should have been too tired to play, but my cock was already hard. I was on my back and she was leaned over me kissing me. One hand was holding the back of my head and the other was spreading the precum from my cock head to the rest of my shaft. Every time I tried to sit up so I could be more aggressive she would resist me enough that I didn't want to put forth the effort. I really don't like feeling submissive, but this was not bad.

In a smooth motion she moved her head down my body until she got to my cock and took all of me in her mouth. I wondered if she liked how Amy and I tasted. She had some trouble trying to take my cock deep in her mouth and I never expect any woman to really try, but there she was in her pixie-like glory trying her hardest. I reached down and made her move her ass closer to me so I could play with her pussy and she was literally dripping wet. Her pussy felt like it would be tight, but accommodating and her clit was prominent enough for me to find it without any kind of delay. Her sucking me and my fingers playing with her clit was perfect. It got the the point she couldn't concentrate on giving me head.

She slapped my hand away and then swung her leg over lining up her pussy with my cock and slowly, but firmly slammed herself down. She did a hard inhale and pinched her own nipples. It felt amazing. I had already cum a number of times that night so it would be a long time before I came again so I hope she was ready to get work out.

It was when she started riding me hard that it occurred to me that we weren't using a condom, but I was in such a state of pleasure I didn't say anything. Irresponsible of me, but it has happened a few times in my life. Not often though.

She kept riding me, impaling herself on me and telling me how good my cock felt filling her up. I know she had a black husband, but not all black guys are hung. I know from having communal showers in the army that I was as hung, if not more, than a lot of the black guys even though I'm only about 25% black.

The way she rode me was almost professional if it wasn't for her obvious goal was to please herself rather than me. Her hands alternated between playing with her clit and nipples and she rode and ground down on me. I was enjoying it so much I wasn't ashamed to be vocal about how good it felt. Her first orgasm hit her hard. She bent down and kept grinding herself on me and telling me how hard she was cumming between biting and sucking on my neck.

She started to show those signs of her pussy being too sensitive, but I felt like we were just getting started so I finally had the energy to push her off and to the side moving her to her stomach and sliding a pillow under her hips and spreading her legs. And I'll never forget what she said to me looking back over her shoulder "please don't fuck my ass. Im just not ready for it tonight." I mentally catalogued the information that she has done or still does anal and understands that there's usually prep that comes with it. Good.

He doesn't have a thick ass like I normally like but still looked amazing in this position and with the dim light coming I from the open door way. Used my hand to guide myself back into her pussy and she was still soaked. Just absolutely drenched. I used my hands to spread her cheeks so I could watch myself side in and out of her. I started slow and steady, but I could feel her pushing back onto me so I reached up and grabbed her by the back of her head worh her hair and the other hand on her hip and I angled myself to be able to put all my weight behind the thrust and I started to pound away into her hard enough for the headboard to start that pounding against the wall even though I had secured padding behind it.

She kept her head down and screamed into the pillow with her hands going crazy all around her grasping at air and eventually nearly ripping my pillows apart. Between her screams she kept telling me to fuck her harder. I honestly didn't know if I could without hurting her.

I've bruised pussy before and my friend Heather had to get pain killers from us fucking too hard once. Her cervix was bruised. They actually had asked her if she had been raped.

It was maybe less than three minutes of this vigorous pounding that the obstacle to my orgasm finally dropped. My cock started to feel sensation fully again since the last time I came inside Amy. And I told her I was going to cum soon. She told me she wants to see my face when I cum and she spun around and got on her back, opening her legs and grabbed my cock pulling me back to her pussy and I slammed into her. She hooked her legs onto mine and I kept thrusting into her and we made eye contact not breaking it. She was actually drooling a little and her eyes were misty, but it was her repeating to me to fill her up that put me other the top.

I came so hard it actually hurt on release. I pushed all the way into her so hard that she actually put her hands to my chest out of instinct, but her legs were still keeping us looked together. I collapsed on top of her. I don't remember falling asleep after I rolled off of her. I woke up when the sun was shining and she was sleeping in bed next to me. My bedroom door had been closed. Either she closed it or my roommate did. Never found out.

I got up and put on the shorts I left on the floor and hit the latrine. I saw my roommate in the living room and he gave me a disapproving look. He didn't know it yet, but later one we would tag team Hannah on the same couch he was eating a bowl of cereal on.

I came back to bed and lay down next to Hanna. Her hair was matted, she was naked and beautiful only partially under the bed sheet. When I got back into bed I put my hand on her hip and went back to sleep. Woke up again around 10 to her getting out of bed and telling me she had a great night and we need to do it again as soon as possible.

This started a more regular FWB situation with her eventually leading to threesomes with my friend Amy and a couple times tag teaming her with my roommate. The preacher never found out as far as I know. About 6 months down the road she tells me she's pregnant, but doesn't know if I'm the father or her husband. She won't get an abortion. So I'm sweating it a little since I never really wanted kids. I guess I just assumed most women were on some sort of birth control. Nearly always used condoms until after blood tests with my partners.

Luckily for me the child was not mine. I looked up the preacher on Facebook and he's still there. Status shows as single so I'm guessing they did eventually get that divorce.

It was a fun time. My younger years were really good to me.