All Comments on 'Preacher's Sinful Daughter Ch. 05'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hgqounhgqounover 2 years ago

we need a part 6 with carolyn!!!

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightover 2 years ago

Hot story! I love to fuck as much as she does….and I love to fuck my dad and my father in law. I have also fucked everyone of my teachers from middle school to college. Can’t wait to read about her first gangbang. I know I enjoyed mine with six men and two women.

great lovergreat loverover 2 years ago

Nice surprise there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree. In fact, The Preacher's Slutty Daughter is, figuratively speaking. four alarm fire hot! I think her first gangbang should be with six men. Two black, two white and even two hispanic, Plus her Sexy Sunday School Teacher and the bitch who ratted on her.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Another hot chapter in a super hot series. I figured out the mother would be the mystery guest as soon as he wouldn’t tell Alexandra who it was. I know this takes place in the 60s but someone better get that slut on birth control. And penicillin!

The mother being a slut is a departure from her character, and it was odd that the daughter wouldn’t recognize her voice. What little realism there was in this series seems to have been sacrificed to put the daughter into as many deviant sexual situations as possible. Not that that is necessarily bad, but it does change the narrative from a covert incest tale to a free use fuckfest, especially now that mom is involved.

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

It sounds like mom is one hot woman and a real slut just like Alexandra or maybe more like Alexandra is just like her mom. Need to get Alexandra some BBC, mom can show her how. Mother/daughter gang bangs are so much fun and the guys love them. Even better if it is all BBCs. And both of us air tight. I need to find that church.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

Loved the surprise!! This just keeps getting hotter and hotter! Can't wait for her first Gangbang,mmmmm. I loved my first one, at a party in HS I took on any takers including 2 fathers who found out and took the school slut!! Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

omg, this was so surprisingly wholesome. i love this series <3

DD_Lover44DD_Lover44over 2 years ago

Loved that mommy was her first woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I mean, wouldn't she recognize the voice?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...