Preacher's Sinful Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, her eyes fluttering as she undulated beneath me. I kissed her again, savoring her lips.

My orgasm rippled through me over and over. I came so hard. So many times. Daddy's balls smacked into me. I loved him atop me, so hard and strong, and I loved how soft and sensual Mommy felt beneath me. The duel sensations sent incestuous pleasure shooting through my body over and over.

"I'm cumming so hard on Daddy's cock, Mommy!"

"I can tell," she moaned. "Oh, my baby girl is a whore. Yes, yes, make your daddy cum."

"And then you'll lick me clean, Mommy?"

Her blue eyes twinkled. "Sweetie, I will always take care of you. I'm your mommy. I love you and your daddy so much."

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, my back arching, my pussy spasming about Daddy's cock even harder.

"You women will be the death of me," Daddy grunted. "My sexy, wanton whores."

I could hear the love in Daddy's possessive words. I groaned as he buried his cock into my depths. He came.

Hot cum painted my insides. Incestuous spunk flooding me. I loved it. I trembled a final time on mother. Daddy groaned, his dick pumping, my pussy milking out every drop. I kissed Mommy, savoring the taboo pleasure.

Tonight, everything changed.

"My sinful women," Daddy groaned as his dick spurted its final blast. "My temptresses."

"Mmm, yes," Mommy moaned. She rubbed her nose against mine. "So, has she had a proper gangbang yet?"

"Not yet," Daddy groaned. "She's come close dancing at the club. But I have plans for it. Make it even wilder than our second anniversary."

"My first gangbang," Mommy giggled.

"Gangbang?" I frowned.

"Men, sweetie," Mommy moaned. "Lots and lots of men. All fucking you, cumming on you."

My eyes widened. "Yes! I want that!"

"Of course you do," Mommy sighed. "I tried to raise you right."

"But I'm just too sinful," I giggled and kissed her on the lips. I couldn't wait for my gangbang. It sounded amazing.

And until then, I had a pussy full of cum for Mommy to lick clean. Daddy eyes were hot, ready to keep watching his two wicked whores writhe in incestuous passion.

I loved being the preacher's sinful daughter.

To be continued...