All Comments on 'Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Ch. 06'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

Lots of missing words which means your mind is running faster than you can write.

Slow down. Read what you have written to see if it makes sense.

Learn when to use to.or too.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago

Hot hot hot

I hope that there's more chapters in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series!

Love the series and hope for more to come. But it also seems he has another fetish that has yet to be discovered. It seem he has a pantyhose fetish. Every time he sees her in her pantyhose he gets tongue tided and excited. Would like to see this side also explored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this series

Really enjoy this series - even more than the Mrs Wentworth stories. Would love to see this storyline developed more, perhaps with Mrs Pearson becoming more selfish with her needs, and maybe having Tommy having to serve her other clients.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it a lot. Wanna see Tommy being more confident

I finished all parts in one go. I loved it a lot. I don't know where you intend to take this story however i would love to see Tommy more confident and dating Karen's daughter. Here a comparison between Karen and her daughter from the eyes of Tommy would be v intersting. A threesome between Karen's daughter, her roommate and Tommy would be seriously hot. Also if that brings out jealousy in Karen leading to highly passionate sex between them. Would love to see all 3 pregnant at the same time.

Also there is an undercurrent of Phyllis getting sexually involved with George. Don't know if that is there are it's juste me who is feeling it.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Good series, really sexy. I hope its continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the hottest stories i have ever read. I loved the way she slowly teased him at every section. I had a hardon the whole story. I kind of thought that his mother would make a play for the paster though. Maybe a great follow up story while Karen continues to teach Tommy. I loved it

nightdragon1nightdragon112 months ago

Ohh....yessssss. Fuck her hard and rough. Impregnate her. Let the husband watch. Move in with her.Take preachers place in their bed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chapter 7- Tommy goes to Karen's house after her preacher husband has left and gone to his church to work. Tommy takes Karen into his arms and begins kissing her passionately. After a few minutes of hot French kissing,

Tommy picks Karen up and takes her to her bedroom. Tommy rips her dress off, takes off Karen's bra, and pulls off her panties. Tommy swiftly takes off his clothes, picks Karen up and carries her to her king-size bed. Tommy gets on top of Karen and starts sucking her breasts. After a minute sucking each of Karen's breasts, Tommy screws his cock into Karen, causing her to scream. Tommy begins fucking Karen as hard as he can for a few minutes and then pumped twelve jetstream loads of his hot thick sperm-filled cum deep into Karen's pussy just as Karen explodes in an intense orgasm. Tommy fucks Karen twice more that day. Karen was ovulating during their first fuck and one of Tommy's sperm finds one of Karen's eggs and digs into it, fertilizing her egg and impregnating Karen for the first time. Nine months later, Karen gives birth to twins, a baby boy and a baby girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous