Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was nervous. He felt better but she kept saying the word penis and it made him crazy hearing her say that. It felt crazy to be with the preacher's wife and hearing talk about his penis and he was sitting in her bedroom and she wasn't completely dressed and was turning him on and they were talking about him seeing her have sex. It felt like a weird fantasy.

She smiled at him more like she could sense what was in his head. "Tommy, I'm going to tell you about last night but I'm just going to take your pants off while we talk so you can be in your underwear while I'm in mine then we are both vulnerable and you should feel better." She was unbuckling and unzipping and being careful of his erection while she talked as if nothing was happening.

"Tommy, I went there to have sex with my husband. He's going to stay and I felt vulnerable so I needed to claim him. I don't really think your mom would do anything with him and Deacon wouldn't let because he's, well that's another story. But I wanted him. My drive is more than his but that's okay. I also knew how it would go and where I would be and I left the door open on purpose. I knew you were there the last twenty minutes. Sweetie, I'm a voyeur too. I don't see much but I like too. And there's another side. In my reading on voyeurs I found out that a lot are also exhibitionists in some ways. A woman might not mind a man she knows seeing her and watching and she might like his reaction and knowing his hand is rubbing like this." She rubbed her panties and Tommy thought it was sexy.

She reached across with her other hand and pushed him on the bed and moved his hand to his pants and made him touch himself.

"Tommy, while I was making love to my husband I knew you were there, watching and learning, seeing and touching. I wanted my orgasm to be shared. I knew I watched you too my orgasm and I needed it to make you hard. I wanted your penis hard like it is now. I wanted your...cock to throb. Keep jerking dear."

She was breathing funny and her hand had gone in her pantyhose and then under both her pantyhose and panties Tommy could see it moving as she was eagerly masturbating herself. She sat by his feel and leaned back, her feet propped against the bed but on either side of him, laying on the floor getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Yes, yes please. We need to know that you're okay, that you're not, oh yes. That my Oh, Oh, orgasm isn't going to... Yes, stand up sweetie, don't move but jerk. I'm going to cum but empty your cock onto my chest so I can, oh oh oh yes oh fuck oh yes oh fuck oh yes."

He watched her eyes roll almost back into her head and watched her groan under him while he finished masturbating and quickly pointed his cock down and emptied spray after spray over her chest and her bra and her stomach and her arm.

After a few minutes, she seemed okay again and smiled. "Okay, Tommy that was a good counseling session. I feel like we figured out that you aren't traumatized by accidentally seeing people having sex. That's good."

12