Precious Ch. 02: Bitch Game

Story Info
Corporate world is fishy.
1.2k words
4.1
5.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers

Going with the wind, Sarah went too far to attain her powers. She was one filthy bitch you would never want to meet. Every phrase and step of her was self-centered. Mrs. Rita Sheldon, a young blonde, was the first ever to stand in Sarah's way, a twenty billion dollars project.

20th February 2016, was a black day in Rita's life. Sarah called her for a party and introduced her to some big shots in the town along with Mr. Marcus, a drug dealer from Northern California. The Playboy gangster flirted and flirted, and flirted with her. She went mad at him and accepted his offer to ride her back home.

After two days, Rita found herself in big trouble as police inquired her about Marcus. The situation went out of the hands as FBI gave her third degree. After three days, Sarah went to cops provided them with enough evidence to prove Rita's innocence. Sarah got the Project along with Rita's friendship.

Though I smell something fishy about this whole proceeding, I preferred to back myself for a substantial time. Sarah and I got a fight, a reunion and, a punishment session in exact sequence. But this time Sarah was a bit gentle. She requested Rita to appoint me in her Canada office where I started dating my new boss.

Few months in the relationship made Rita confess what happened with Marcus. She explained how she was trapped and taken to his place and how he made her feel special throughout. She broke into tears and finally handed me a pen drive and said, "I love you. And I believe you. So I need you to watch this."

__________________

The video started when Rita and Marcus were having drinks. After a few shots, Rita was turned on but Marcus simple kept teasing her. Few moments and two biker guys joined the party. They randomly touched and teased Sarah who was growing problem there. Around forty minutes into the video, another man with penguin face joined them.

It was all flirting and teasing for seventy-five minutes where Rita grabbed the hand of one of the biker's and shoved it under her skirt.

"Fucking slut! you are all wet down there," he yelped and everybody exploded.

The beak-nosed biker on her left pulled her down the floor and commanded her to undress. Rita got rid of top and bra to set her 34 D boobs free. She tried to stand while pulling her skirt down but Marcus ordered her to stay on her knees. She struggled a bit but successfully undone her skirt. The panties part was different as the penguin face man started to pull it up while one of the bikers shoved his cock down her throat. The G-string stretched too much that it took quite a time and pain before tore off.

Rita sucked cock after cock while getting her boobs and neck licked. She looked too horny as she allowed them to handle her rough. She had been deep throated, gagged and choked, especially on the two bikers pricks. The proceedings went even wilder as two guys, one was a masculine middle-aged man and other was a black guy with an athletic body.

Marcus was the first one to penetrate her while she was sucking the black guy. The poor fellow came too quick as Mr.Penguin (as I don't know his name) pulled her to the floor and started fucking her in doggy. She got spit roasted in different combinations as they took turns on her. Mr. beak found a way to excite the situation as he started to finger her ass and finally breaking the jinx of anal. The middle-aged man fucked her ass gentle till it swallowing all his meat. He made her lay over him with her face up and her legs widespread. After two minutes, he pulled out and held legs up to allow others to fuck her ass. The first biker man was quick to find his place he rocked her ass till Rita moans turned into screams. The middle-aged man quickly stimulated her clit by rubbing his hand over her pussy and gave her first orgasm of the night.

Mr.Beak was the next man to go as he rammed his huge nine-inch meat down her ass and fucked her savagely. The anal action went great guns as Marcus joined the game again and made the proceedings kinky. He tied Rita's hand back and one of her leg to the chair post. It was like a gate for them, they lift her left leg to take their turn and throw her to, her, right when they were done.

The horny slut was just a piece of meat moaning and cumming continuously. The middle-aged man emptied his ball in her ass followed by Mr.Beak on her face. Mr. Penguin went for her pussy and climaxed along with her. The black man and biker, both were anxious for their climax but both wanted her pussy. The black man who had an average prick was already in her pussy so the biker started to push into the same. For the first time, Rita struggled and started to resist but Marcus went for their rescue. He shoved his cock deep down her throat as Rita, once again, got choked.

Finally, with the help of some saliva, they managed a double vag. It was almost like an animated porno. The two cocks fucking Rita's pussy reluctantly while Marcus held her head tight till she puked again and again. Within the next ten minutes, all three of them came and everybody rested their exhausted bodies.

__________________________________________________________________

Though it was my girlfriend who got gangbanged, I must admit that I was too excited and failed to control libido. My hand was all over my hard on and I massaging it gently. The screen showed a similar image of men breathing heavily and Rita lying on her face for some time.

"Fucking bitch! She wants more," Mr. Penguin announced.

"I can't," Marcus admitted. One after the other, everybody announced their incapability as Rita's voice said, "I should have chosen a man."

Marcus was furious and rose to his feet. He held her by the hair and warned, "Don't you dare to say it again."

"Okay. But you had a face of cockroach, and your sex drive is pathetic," she intoned and laughed at him. "Maybe you are good at this," she collected the semen dripping down her cunt and plastered his face.

Marcus raged on her and pinned to the floor and sat on her face. Rita struggled to find breath and tapped on his back few times before he let her go.

"Better keep shut," Marcus warned, "or you will be doing this all night."

"I would love to," Rita offered, "if you morons can give me some tongue."

"This is going to be weird. but..." Mr beak paused and pulled out a strip of pills, "I got something useful."

All the men took those pills.

"Come on slut. Earn some cock here," Marcus offered, his ass.

Rita went on to give, all of them, a degrading and sloppy rim job. Within minutes they were all hard again and this time they fucked her reluctantly in two of her holes while she was tongue-fucking some ass. They made her cum many times along with four squirting orgasms. The video was too long and I already came two times. So exhausted to hold, I fell asleep.

acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers